It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnnell & Willie Rodriquez on 9/11/08

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

OK, you are the one obsessed. I do not spend all the time that you do, cutting and pasting each little segment because I need things broken up into chunks to understand it. But hey, whatever you like about me, it is flattering. If you really think that anyone is stalking you or obsessed with you. Try this, go a day without posting in every 9/11 forum, or try not responding to me when I do not address you. Yep, that happens, you just always respond to me anyway. You say you have held my hand and you find answers but there are plenty of questions that have been thrown at you that you just run from. You will not even make the slightest attempt at ansering them. When they were asked in the appropriate threads, you just suddenly stopped responding so eagerly and went to start some other pointless thread. God forbid they be asked in another thread because "it is off topic."

It is cute to watch you act like you answer all questions, you explain all facts, and you are just here bein picked on by me. After reading all this junk, it is quite apparent that no matter what, if you have an interest in 9/11 you will end up arguing with the two same people over and over again. It is completely unavoidable. But at least you know how to edit things so it looks like are man enough to withstand anything thrown your way. As I said before, this Willie thing you got is the closest to being right so far and that does not prove any of the 'official' story at all.

I guess I missed somone proving a plane went into the pentagon and proof there was no funny business at groud zero. Perhaps you can provide me a link to this proof. I just hope it is not "proof" in the same way that willie saying "i believe" is a lie.

But more importantly, you made threatened me and now you are pretending I did not address that?

You told me if I call you a liar again, I better have proof.

Then you claim to know me from another name. I said bring that up again and YOU better have proof. Do you? NO. So since you went and addressed ALMOST every point in my post, I guess you are conceding that you are wrong about that. You are wrong about all 3 building in NY, you are wrong about the Pentagon, You are wrong about me. Unless you have all this proof.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Ya, just like the Governments, its a story.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
reply to post by jprophet420

JP,

I have proven several points that Willie has given false/incorrect statements. You don't want to read this thread? Fine. Pass it by. I have plenty of information that further shows Willie although a hero, is not accurate and in some instances lies.

Sorry you don't agree.

You have proven that double speak and hiding, then lambasting long posts full of short edits are you tactics for pretending you have proven anything at all. You keep saying you have proven stuff but you have not. Why are you not up there on the world stage with all of this proof? I am sure that would shut alot of people up. FOX news would surely be interested in promoting some gujy that can prove all the 'official' statements about 9/11/. I will get ahold of them for you because I really hate to see you waste all of your talent here. Obviously it has gotten boring for you because I see insults, I see rudeness, but doggonit, I am having a heck of a time finding all this proof you have. Maybe you should start a thread. "PROOF 9/11 WAS AS THEY SAY." Why do you not just do that when you claim you have proven all this. You compartmentalize and act like a jerk but never actually offer the proof you brag of.

I can start the thread for you if you are too tired from running from my questions about inertia, angular momentum, pivots, gravity ,resisitance, conservation of mass...... oh boy does this list go on.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Here you go. You claim you have proven stuff. Please, back that it with that proof that you used to that.

PROVE IT HERE

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Rosie O'Donnnell & Willie Rodriquez on 9/11/08

Disingenuous speaker Willie Rodriquez met up with Rosie O'Donuts on September 11th, 2008. They filmed a video in her kitchen.

Willie spews his typical B.S. and Rosie is there (looking beautiful) stroking his ego and encouraging him to lie further. She then makes an appeal for 20/20 and other news medias to listen to his story.

Thats your OP.

Not noble; unbecoming true honor or dignity; mean; unworthy; fake or deceptive; as, disingenuous conduct or schemes; Not ingenuous; wanting in noble candor or frankness; not frank or open; uncandid; unworthily or meanly artful; Assuming a pose of naivete—to make a point, or for deception

That describes mosts of the posts I have seen you make. You assume in your OP that he is being deceiptful. It is futile to argue his intent as only he knows it. Your OP provides nothing other than character assassination You need some disambiguation if you want to provide an unbiased opinion.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

TY, thank you very much for this Willie video. This crook is full of crap. I guess it's a great upgrade from being a floor sweeper. Considering a large number of morons in the US and around the world, he can run this line till retirement and never worry about money anymore.

[edit on 9/20/08 by syeager9]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syeager9

TY, thank you very much for this Willie video. This crook is full of crap. I guess it's a great upgrade from being a floor sweeper. Considering a large number of morons in the US and around the world, he can run this line till retirement and never worry about money anymore.

Well then you must explain how you can claim he is a crook and full of crap.

Please share with us your deep insight as to his criminal activity.

As well as how you might be in any position to validate or invalidate anything he has stated.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Not noble; unbecoming true honor or dignity; mean; unworthy; fake or deceptive; as, disingenuous conduct or schemes; Not ingenuous; wanting in noble candor or frankness; not frank or open; uncandid; unworthily or meanly artful; Assuming a pose of naivete—to make a point, or for deception

That describes Willie Rodriquez. He is being deceitful. It is futile to argue his intent as only he lies. Your OP provides character assassination, you did provide an unbiased opinion.

There JP. I fixed that for ya!!

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

All I have to say is that everything he said is supported only by what he said. Besides changing the story as time goes on. As it was posted in this thread already and found on utube and sites that are posting transcripts of his "presentations" or "motivational speeches".
"Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom" is a great line. Sure some ladies fainted when they saw it. The guy definitely has a talent. Too bad he wasn't recognized by Hollywood in time. Could be a great actor playing some Columbia drug lord role.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by syeager9

Yeah, that is a lot them thar words and such but I just cannot see where the lies are in any of whatcha done said.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 9/20/08 by MorningStar8741]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Yeah, that is a lot them thar words and such but I just cannot see where the lies are in any of whatcha done said.
I simply curious as he can be considered as a credible witness. If I was on the jury, I would say no, taking into consideration all the new stuff he comes up with every new performance. Telling you - he was born for Hollywood. 911 was HIS lucky day, no matter how tragic it was for the rest of us. Lucky because he managed to get out alive and tell the fictional story that so many morons would buy.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

So you thnk he is a liar too without offering proof?

Cool, that makes sense.

You call him basically a drama queen soaking in the glory of his hero day, ok.....

How does that help the government look any more credible?

Have you heard the story they tell?

Not only has it changed alot, it has already been made into many movies.

I guess then that makes Willie still more credible than the government by those standards right?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
If you are interested, please read about the elevators and shafts
-TY-

Maybe you should read you own post, it backs up what i stated.

There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors.

Originally posted by syeager9
Also are you sure that there was only one shaft that reached the subbasement?

Read TY's source and other sources aboutt he elevators.
There were seven freight elevators, only one of which served all floors.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
You realise that a large amount of fuel impacting a surface will result in essentially the same effect as a low yield incendiary explosive right?

You do realise that a large amount of the fuel was burned off in the intial imact.

Also where did all the molten metal and steel come from that was found in all the basements and the debris field?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
An investigation confirmed controlled demolition

"Because that came out in the investigation that, probably that, this explosion was to weaken the base of the foundation of the building, to be synchronized with the hit on the top, so it would fall automatically."

- Willie Rodriquez

11:50 Mark of this video

"Independent investigators said both towers suspiciously fell "like a house of cards," claiming that William probably heard pre-arranged detonated bomb blasts, strategically placed and timed to make it appear that the plane was the cause of the collapse."

source

Who are these independent investigators? When will they step up to support this story from Willie?

There were independent investigations into the cause of the collapses done by Weidlinger Associates and others. It concluded that the collapses were caused by damage and fire. There were more scientific studies done by ARUP Fire, by the Centre of Fire Research Excellence at the University of Edinburgh, and by MIT. Not one of them agree with what Willie is stating.

[edit on 20-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
"I always talk about explosion, not bombs- since I am not an explosives expert."- Willie Rodriquez
source

Really Willie?

"I know there were explosives placed below the trade center. I helped a man to safety who is living proof, living proof the government story is a lie and a cover-up."

source

"I know there was a massive explosion in the basement, not related to an airplane."

source

Radio Host: "Do you believe there was a bomb in both buildings?"

WR: "Definitely. …I think that was explosives that was set up on the basement as an accelerator to actually bring the towers down.”

source

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

So you thnk he is a liar too without offering proof?

Cool, that makes sense.

You call him basically a drama queen soaking in the glory of his hero day, ok.....

How does that help the government look any more credible?

Have you heard the story they tell?

Not only has it changed alot, it has already been made into many movies.

I guess then that makes Willie still more credible than the government by those standards right?

Proof is in the ever changing story with more colorful details added every time.

No, it doesn't make gov. to be more credible. There is no need for it.

Yes I did.

What exactly changed? Or changed significantly? Was it government that changed it or someone else? And what movies are you talking about? Can you name a couple?

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Ok I see where this is all going TY.
Maybe Willie changed his story from time to time, maybe Willie cannot remember word for word from his first statement, and the debunkers think that is enough to discredit him.
Maybe he could have stretched the truth, who really knows, who are we to judge. Anyway, we all do it including you, except Dora she is perfect.

One thing that is true Willie was there, and Willie was not alone and there are people who heard and saw similar things as to what Willie had to say.
Willie may have thought he was the last one out of the WTC we really do not know that and it does not matter.

I think calling the poor man a liar is carrying it a little too far.
Willie is only making statements of what he went through, and he has expressed his “opinions” to what he thinks happened nothing more.
There really is not anything to debate about Willie’s story he was just a witness.
So what, if Willie got a freaking book deal, that shouldn’t bother any of us, unless people are jealous, then that’s their problem.

However, everyone lies including our Government and the press. Show me someone that has never lied (besides Jesus) and Dora.

TY we really can find a better cast of 911 characters to tear apart than Willie, like George Bush and Chaney these two alone make Willie a walk in the park when it comes to LYING!

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
like George Bush and Chaney these two alone make Willie a walk in the park when it comes to LYING!

Sure, nobody likes Cheney or Bush. However the "official story" does not rely on their eyewitness accounts. This is the problem, lots of people who are relied upon for a controlled demolition theory have changed their claims over time. This is not the mark of a reliable witness.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join