It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosie O'Donnnell & Willie Rodriquez on 9/11/08

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Disingenuous speaker Willie Rodriquez met up with Rosie O'Donuts on September 11th, 2008. They filmed a video in her kitchen.

Willie spews his typical B.S. and Rosie is there (looking beautiful) stroking his ego and encouraging him to lie further. She then makes an appeal for 20/20 and other news medias to listen to his story.

blip.tv...

Here is the Youtube version:

Edit to add YouTube Link

[edit on 13-9-2008 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Willie Rodriquez is a hero. He saved several people that day. He is only trying to get the truth out. I admire him.

And for you to make remarks about how Rosie looks just shows your true character. The fact that she appears on camera without makeup just proves that she is not out to make herself look good. She is also trying to get the truth out at the risk of losing her career.

I thank God for these two people. When the truth comes out, you will regret your opinions.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zippy1958

I totally agree! Willie Rodriquez is a hero! And thanks to Dave and the ATS mix show I was able to ask him some questions!
Thats for posting this video! While I might not personally like Rosie, I will put aside my personal feelings and give this video

To many people will see Roise, and just not watch this video. Sad but true folks.. Yet another way they control us.
Roise was put into the truth movement for 1 reason. And its not to spread the truth like she feels. But rather she is a pawn. Being used to give people a bad taste about truthers, and the likes.

You see they know what they are doing! And when people like Roise come out and speak the truth. The mental status of people get in a type of auto hate mode. Some feel it doesnt matter what she has to say, its "Roise". So it all goes out the window..
Because its all part of the mind control that holds much power over most of us here in this world.. Sad but true..

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Willie is a hero. I would not take that away from him. I praise him for the lives he saved.

But, he is a liar.

Rosie has an agenda. She despises the current administration (as do I) and want there to be a conspiracy. She (as well as Willie) do not listen to the facts. Just listen to the garbage she used to spread on the View.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I agree about the Roise part.. She is nothing more than a pawn.
She is being used by the higher powers to tarnish the truth.

Many things are used for means that are sometimes at a higher level to where we can not see thse things.

While I seek the truth, and have a desire to know the truth.
I know that Roise is nothing more than a pawn.

Willie himself has found himself as another chess pawn within this game.

One man says he lies, while others say he is telling the truth.

What do you belive? I guess its all in the eye of the beholder..

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

zysin, you said:
"Roise was put into the truth movement for 1 reason. And its not to spread the truth like she feels. But rather she is a pawn. Being used to give people a bad taste about truthers, and the likes."

I have news for you, there are alot of people that actually like Rosie and she has opened alot of people's eyes to the truth. Even those that don't like her might have had their curiosity piqued enough to look into 9/11. At least she has the guts to speak up. I don't see too many other celebrities doing the same. And she has not given up on it either, even after having her career trashed.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by zippy1958]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

First of all let me commend you on a great avatar. Me and Eddie go way back. When Bruce used to have a great voice.

Now, back to Willie. Willie has changed his story many times. The amount of people he saved is up for debate. (although 1 life saved makes him a hero)

Willie had no reason to embelish any part of his story. He is a hero. But for some reason he decided to change his story.

Lets look at just a couple things here;

He claimed he was ignored by NIST during the collapse investigation. Yet when he was allowed to go on record here is what he stated to NIST:

"The fire, the ball of fire, for example, I was in the basement when the first plane hit the building. And at that moment, I thought it was an electrical generator that blew up at that moment. A person comes running into the office saying 'explosion, explosion, explosion.' When I look at this guy; has all his skin pulled off of his body. Hanging from the top of his fingertips like it was a glove. And I said, what happened? He said the elevators. What happened was the ball of fire went down with such a force down the elevator shaft on the 58th (50A) – freight elevator, the biggest freight elevator that we have in the North Tower, it went out with such a force that it broke the cables. It went down, I think seven flights. The person survived because he was pulled from the B3 level. But this person, being in front of the doors waiting for the elevator, practically got his skin vaporized."

wtc.nist.gov...

On September 11, 2002, Rodriguez was interviewed by CNN:

“And at that terrible day when I took people out of the office, one of them totally burned because he was standing in front of the freight elevator and the ball of fire came down the duct of the elevator itself, I put him on the ambulance.”

transcripts.cnn.com...

Rosie asked him if he was a conspiracy theorist.... What did he say?

"No"

Yet here is what he has said in 2006:

“Criminal minds within our own government were involved in this pre-planned process. ...the official story is a lie...it was a complete whitewash...9/11 is a giant illusion"
-Willie Rodriquez

911truthbristol.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Zippy,

Please post one thing Rosie has stated that was:

a. factual regarding 911 and

b. opened peoples eyes to it.

All she has done were regurgitated the same nonsense that has been around for 7 years.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So, my question to you is, which version of his story do you believe in? He has only changed his story a half dozen times or so. And if you can gather the money together to pay him, he is more than willing to come talk to you about the current version of his story.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Why people listen to some one as stupid as O Donnell is beyond belief.She is a comedian and actress for good sakes.The modern version of the court jester.
That makes them knowledgeable? If she hadn't been funny she would probably be just some low level city employee(though there is nothing wrong with that).

I wouldn't doubt that she isn't on medication for depression or some thing.
You look at Ellen Degeneres. This woman has had a similar career and you don't here her expressing herself and being shown to be a buffoon by her actions.

The other guy, If he did anything on that day,then he was just being a good citizen.One would expect all of us to act that way.To call him a hero,I don't go that far.

And the truth,you all see the truth all the time,you just want to not believe it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker

The other guy, If he did anything on that day,then he was just being a good citizen.One would expect all of us to act that way.To call him a hero,I don't go that far.

If his claims are true, the guy is credited for facilitating people's exit from the building after opening locked emergency exit doors, and personally assisting around 15 people from the building.

That alone deserves our respect, and I'm not going to argue if someone calls him a hero.

His behaviour since then is highly questionable, however.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

Zippy,

Please post one thing Rosie has stated that was:

a. factual regarding 911 and

b. opened peoples eyes to it. [quote]

Well, what I believe to be factual and what you believe are factual are two different things. What she points to the most is building 7. I knew nothing about building 7 until I heard her talking about it and it eventually led me here and other places where I learned more. I can't prove that building 7 was demolished and you can't prove it wasn't. We are at a stand still and it is pointless to argue about it. I won't budge and neither will you.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

So, my question to you is, which version of his story do you believe in? He has only changed his story a half dozen times or so. And if you can gather the money together to pay him, he is more than willing to come talk to you about the current version of his story.

Honestly, I did not know there was more than one version. But I will look into that. Thank you for the heads up.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
Well, what I believe to be factual and what you believe are factual are two different things.

Well, what "facts" do you have? I am interested.

What she points to the most is building 7. I knew nothing about building 7 until I heard her talking about it and it eventually led me here and other places where I learned more.

She is misinformed. She listens to the likes of Dylan Avery. That alone should tell you something.

I can't prove that building 7 was demolished and you can't prove it wasn't. We are at a stand still and it is pointless to argue about it. I won't budge and neither will you.

Well, there is 100% zero evidence to prove WTC7 collapsed via Thermate/Thermite etc.
The NIST report clearly shows that WTC7 could not have possibly been demolished via explosives.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I love the truth movement and their BS "when the truth comes out".
Its apparent that after the non turnout of the truthers this year that the TM is DYING,

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Well, what "facts" do you have? I am interested.

Thats a good question for you and the other beleivers, specailly since you only repeat what the media has stated.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Thank you once again for your brilliant input Roger. Anything of substance you wish to add to this thread?

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hmmm... this looks very familiar
same mind-fuk-game just a different celebrity

" note: sometimes threads are started with malicious intent,
i believe we call such people "trolls"
the strategy employed here is an initial bait/sucker-punch
to be more specific in this case...
a character assassination based on groundless/fabricated claims
when the enraged step forward, the troll further antagonizes and frustrates
with further twists/spins of perceptions on reality "

(a copy/paste from a segment on a previous post - the smear ventura thread)

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

[edit on 16-9-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Thank you once again for your brilliant input Roger. Anything of substance you wish to add to this thread?

I am still wating for you to post any real evidence to support your claims or the official story.

All you do is parrot what the media told you to believe, you cannot think for yourself and are afraid to do any real research.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Throatyogurt, I think I saw you post once that you used to be a 'truther' but have since learned better. If I am remembering correctly, may I ask what changed your mind?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join