It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DId Bidden drop a hint, for OCT Surprise. Will Biden drop out and Hillary be back in????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
sorry i had to go jump out a plane or two thanks for chalenging my points it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

i will look it over

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No the post was just first about will obama through an october surprise on us and then i went into libiral spin and how they accuse other of what they are doing.

will obama drop biden for hillary i think now its the only way he can win.

Now about

Oblermann, he has been removed from the Chair for a reason wasnt he. for his conduct and lack of objectivity

Bush does not use 9/11 as a trademark and saying he uses it as a gimmic is what exactly Olbermann is doing, the point of getting people to forget the unity of post 9/11 and what happend to us. Get people to forget the threat and let the guard down, get people to say that republicans are scaring people and there is no boogy man.

then you take away the advantage of the 9/11 facts that bush was in office and we won two wars and kicked butt. now the nation rebuilding and the police action has been hard and no one is to blame for that but the iraq people.

we can not forget and it is really the only accomplishment of this presidency the war on terror and keeping us safe. He has done well on that and it shows that what side was right on that and what side was wrong on that.

but if you can alter history and get people to forget then you can win them over.

Bin Laden not on the most wanted well i understand he was killed in that hindu kush battle some years ago the big one i know someone that was in that battle. now if it is known he is killed then he is made a martyr and someone else takes his place. if the cia and others can present the smoke screen and the lie that he is still alive and still in control by putting out fake videos ect.

the intelligence services know he is dead but that secret is far better kept under wraps. i understand we even have planed attacks and ordered some terrorist into battle only to ambush them ect

there is much to 9/11 that has not been revealed and thats a huge problem. i really believe from another friend that there was another plane that went down and flight 93 was shot down and what the hell hit the pentagon.

it could have been a silkworm missle off the coast in a boat. i also understand a few fishing boats were taken out but thats a rumor.

Did our government plot 9/11 no way, but are they hidding things and not telling us the whole story? yes

why i dont know and it is not right but to have some fool like dennis kunich with his bs bill is crazy. he and Olbermann are completely disingenuous and are complete partisan hacks. imagine having bushed impeached.

he knows he is disingenuous and his hatred get bush on anything is a lie and wrong. there was no faulty intelligence at all.

Olberman, Kuncinch, and Joe Wilson and Plame. All liars who wish the balance of power be tipped backed the other way by any means possible.

Joe Wilsons official classified report was very different then his OP-ed in the NY Times, why? and why was Wilson so mad when Bush declassified his secret report ? it makes wilson a liar and makes plame a liar and they sent them selves on their mission to undermine
the president and thats treason. the VP did not send them. why are they not in jail?????

this game with the truth. the liberials and there political ploys, games and lies.

i

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
All I can is Hillary WOULD have made Obama the next prez/ Too late now, it was the dumbest decision Obama made picking Biden. Whoever talked him into that needs to be fired like yesterday. If he drops Biden now, it will be even worse for Obama..Imagine the GOP response to wishy washy.
My guess is Obama wins less than 15 states. All the tiny ones one the east coast and NY, IL, CA, and MAYBE IL.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There's one scenario that may work for the Democrats when Biden bows out. Hillary comes back and given the Presidential slot, and Obama runs as VP on the same ticket. Oby has to paid some kind of price for making the wrong move in the first place. But that's a makeshift compromise. A clean slate will work even better if the Dems put Jim Webb(D-Va) as the Prez, and Hillary as VP.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Seems presumptive to me to assume Hillary v. Biden was entirely Obama's decision. On matters such as these I think it's quite likely that a party quorum is working in consort to determine the best strategic move. Perhaps they made a misstep, perhaps they felt running the two together would be a mistake. There's an argument to be made that it's a bit too much of a tip of the hat to the ersatz intra-party conflict if Obama and Clinton can go from being outspoken opponents of one another to being "pilot and co-pilot".

To the point, though: such an October surprise would be intriguing. I think they could only pull it off with a deus ex machina. Say Biden becoming seriously ill or at the least being advised away from pursuing the VP role for some noble reason. The interesting thing about that possibility is that the Democrats could use it as a not-so-subtle "leading by example" moment. They could imply or extoll that it's not so responsible for McCain to pursue such a serious responsibility when he's in declining health. Then Clinton could step in to save the day and fill the ticket with not a one of them looking like they made a misstep. But that would be a very Rove thing to do. I'd be shocked and a little dismayed to see the Democrats play it so cynically.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I love to watch the Dems self destructing.

They should be a least 20% ahead of the Republicans in this election cycle.

But, they just can not help themselves......

They continue to blame George Bush for everything (Gues what? He is not running!!!)
They try to re-define the definitions of key terms to meet their needs (recession)
They try to shove the most liberal agenda down the throats of American citizens sine either Dukakis or Mondale (How many electoral votes did these two guys get????)
They want the US Military to lose (Harry Reid "This war is Lost")

Their hate (George Bush), rhetoric (worst economy since the great Depression), and total character assination (Palin's youngest son is really her daughter's) combined with Senator Obama's poor judgement in Friends (Rev Wright and Bill Ayers), Vice Presidential picks (Biden) and desire to push americans to adopt the european model.

Has turned a game where the republicans spotted you a 5 touchdown lead, into a tie game with the republicans driving down the field and about to score the go ahead touchdown.

If the republicans do win...this will go down as the biggest choke job in the history of man-kind.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAvatar
I love to watch the Dems self destructing.

That's too bad. I'm an independent with strong left leaning tendencies and I can tell you that I hate to see the Republican party losing it's strength and it's values, becoming a corporatist melting pot of self-serving fiscal pursuit. I would hope that observing the Democratic party's vagaries would leave you saddened rather than thrilled.

They should be a least 20% ahead of the Republicans in this election cycle.

Too true.

But, they just can not help themselves......

Not so true. The Democrats have actually run an unusually clean campaign and have argued strong points. They've argued a case that should be well received and strong with the center. The problem with this election, sadly, is a story of defamation of character and distraction from central issues.

They continue to blame George Bush for everything (Gues what? He is not running!!!)

But those who are running on the Republican side have shown an alarming degree of support for his policies. In truth, only the opposing Democrats have shown anything in terms of a record of opposing these disastrous policies.

They try to re-define the definitions of key terms to meet their needs (recession)

Please provide a source for Obama or Biden trying to "re-define recession". The issue with recessions is that they can only be called through the rear-view. Economists are always in disagreement regarding whether a recession is running it's course. It's not until after it has run it's course that they find agreement.

They try to shove the most liberal agenda down the throats of American citizens sine either Dukakis or Mondale (How many electoral votes did these two guys get????)

Please source this, and define liberal more clearly. I mean, considering that the Republicans of Lincoln's day have a lot more in common with the Democrats of ours than today's "Republicans".

They want the US Military to lose (Harry Reid "This war is Lost")

That's absurd. No one wants our soldiers to die, no one wants us to "lose", but there are some strong disagreements on the definition and value associated with "winning".

Their hate (George Bush), rhetoric (worst economy since the great Depression),

The "worst economy since the Great Depression" thing isn't a Democrat thing. It's an entire segment of economists, who demographically speaking are overwhelmingly conservative in their politics.

..and total character assination (Palin's youngest son is really her daughter's)

Whatever. If you're going to bring fringe Democrat bloggers into the picture, I'll bring in some fringe Republican bloggers. See where the chips fall.

combined with Senator Obama's poor judgement in Friends (Rev Wright and Bill Ayers), Vice Presidential picks (Biden) and desire to push americans to adopt the european model.

On your first point, I can play this sort of guilt by association game with Republican politicians, too. I think it's ridiculous, though. Don't you?

Has turned a game where the republicans spotted you a 5 touchdown lead, into a tie game with the republicans driving down the field and about to score the go ahead touchdown.

If the republicans do win...this will go down as the biggest choke job in the history of man-kind.

Heh. Funny how words mean different things to different people.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I always find it funny when the original post derails its own thread. Is this a thread about the presidential election or a thread about the mainstream media? Pointless thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by airborne82ndscout

We have known about this for the last 2 years. Read your constitutions, the congress says yea or nea to who is vice president. I have not heard them do that yet. Hillary WILL be vice president, this was all a ploy. Why do you think McCain, BTW he is Constitutionally ineligible to hold the office of president, picked a female running mate? One way or another we will have the first female VP. Bill Clinton is part of the Bildernerg group, so Hillary IS going to be Obama's running mate, she is going to see to it that the Constitution is declared null and void. They already have plans to do in Obama in 09' and then Hillary will be President in 2010. Remember the movie 2010 a space odyssey? What was the prequel to that movie and what happened in that year? 2001? This is Masonic Ritual crap. What is the name of the computer onbaord the ship? HAL, isn't that short for Haliburton? Who are building all the internment and concentration camps and prisons to detain us? Didn't HAL kill all the crew? What about this don't you get. Once you understand what the Masonic secret society does you will SEE what is going on and how it will play out. Open your eyes and free your mind, it's really not that complicated.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Isnt this the type of post we want deleted from ATS right now? rumor inciting argument and heated debate all based on some guys thoughts to be misconstrued as rumor?

[edit on 12-9-2008 by bknapple32]

Here we go again with the Quasi-Modding. Why dont you just apply for a job at ATS? Seriously, enough is enough. The thread title isn't even about Olbermann, its about Hillary as possible VP. Check your ego at the door and read through threads.

That said, it's not hard to imagine Obama with the knock-out punch if Biden steps down and he selects Hillary as VP. Palin and McCain have huge momentum right now and thats the only way to even the playing field. I'm still on the fence as to who I will vote for, but women voters are looking at Palin. That much we know.

To reason and bigbert, 1st ammendment... let the mods do their job? This thread will be taken down my morning.

Well, guess you're wrong again about the thread being taken down. There goes your prediction. How is this thread not a viable topic? Should we just hire you to discern what people should be discussing?

[edit on 15-9-2008 by NightVision]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyElohim

I heard about Biden planning on citing health issues in order to drop out and let Hillary in too. Is there substantiation for this rumor?

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yeah, just go ahead and take a look at what happened today. Now Biden is openly arguing with Obama over Campaign commercials. This is getting beyond ridiculous, and quite frankly a little odd. If Obama keeps Biden on his ticket, they will be about as united as the E.U. However, if Obama decides to drop Biden and bring in Hillary Clinton, that would make this entire election process seem like a complete scam. My question would be, how many current Obama supporters would drop their vote for him if he pulled some backhanded stunt like that? Also, how many Obama opponents would actually cross over and vote for him if he went about such an act? I am truly interested in finding out.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I PRAY that the October surprise will be as innocent as Biden bowing out of the race. Something tells me that it will be much more sinister. I can't help but think that the economy is primed to implode in October and when you combine that with the fact that the Army is bringing a brigade home from Iraq for "homeland defense" on October 1st, the possibilities become frightening.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yeah I agree- I am fully expecting it - posted this a week before
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Keith Olbermann comments on McCain and 9/11 and how the republican party uses the terror of that day is the best I have ever heard. If he was infact removed from msnbc then it is a sad day for us all when we can't speak our minds. He was right on with every comment he made and how the republicans have used 9/11 to keep us constantly scared and in line. I truly hope that this is heard around the world and McCain is called on his boasting of knowing how to capture osama. Thank you for posting this clip.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Isnt this the type of post we want deleted from ATS right now? rumor inciting argument and heated debate all based on some guys thoughts to be misconstrued as rumor?

[edit on 12-9-2008 by bknapple32]

Agreed - there's no link to Biden's speech where he talks about an October surprise and the OP does a bait and switch of the topics with the header. I'm sure one of the mods will have it locked ASAP.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
This whole thing about the right fawning all over Hillary Clinton and how she should have been chosen over Biden doesn't make any sense. If Biden's such an albatross, that works to your candidates advantage, so why does the right keep bringing it up ad nauseum?

Me thinks there's more to this whole talking point than meets the eye.

Peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join