It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Massacre' Computer Game Condemned

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Oh Satan.... religion.

How can all that is of God be good if God created all, is within all (omnipresent) and has a plan for all?

Bleh. I'm not even going to get anymore involved in this non-sense. Chew on that for a while. An omnipresent God exists in evil, if you deny that then your God is not omnipresent, and if you deny that your God in omnipresent then you don't know the true Eternal One. Also if you deny the omnipresence of your God then you deny the prophets that you believe in that sent you this message.

USE your damn heads.

Yes this video game is stupid being that we live in these times. It's like someone creating a game called "nuke all the dirty japs" after we bombed them. etc. etc. etc. It's fairly insensitive and borderline disrespectful and it is really doing nothing to help anything.

For those that it doesn't effect, that's fine, but it still doesn't negate those that it will. The issues should be solved on a global platform and in the mean time there shouldn't be people attempting to incite more rage and prejudice.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
reply to post by spitefulgod

Originally posted by spitefulgod
To be honest if religion never existed these guys could have directed their enthusiasm somewhere else and maybe solved global warming.

The Truth is.

Funny thing about the Truth, be it Global warming or otherwise, all problems are solved.

Peace Brother.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

Is this ideal universe you describe called Valhalla?

[edit] Eak off topic... #### the mods are coming...quick errrrr.... I really liked Robbie when he was in take that, do you think that his hedonistic ways have somehow affected his current "Probe Me" venture?? or could it be down to the fact that his next "secret" album due for release is called "ALIEN"????

[edit on 17/9/2008 by spitefulgod]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

this is a common distortion of the names of The Almighty...

He, may He be glorified is NOT present IN everything! this is a blaspheme against The Almighty for He is not encompassed by His creation!

His knowledge encompasses all, for He has knowledge of the open and the hidden.
He is All-Seeing, All-Hearing, All-knowing, All-Wise, closer than your jugular vein and NOT within His creation.
He has Power over all things.
He is NOT like His creation and thus is not bound by time, space, direction, a body or any of the attributes of creation for He is unlike His creation...

whereas there are MANY who are anthropomorphic who claim that God is litterally in everything (i seek refuge in Him from such lies) or that He has a place or a form etc (may He guide them to the truth aameen!), those who are monotheist whose creed is correct do NOT believe such things...

muslims believe that you can NEVER imagine God, that whatever you imagine to be Him is NOT Him, for He has no form, gender, partners etc.
God Almighty is Unique, there is NONE like unto Him.

check the link for the list of the 99 names of The Almighty, The One True God:
www.islamicity.com...

peace be upon those who accept the path of guidance

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by eyescryforALLAAH07

No, what you speak is true blasphemy. You don't even know your God. You make up a whole bunch of crap, even slap a sex on him and make him a dominant male, and then tell everyone what he is and isn't. Your delusional subjective faith has no bearing on objective reality. I'm going to ignore you now and stay out of the religious non-sense. You guys can throw the ignorance back and forth at each other, have fun arguing against each other's subjective delusional insanity and fanaticism until your fingers fall off and you don't even realize how submerged you are in your vengeful unreasonableness and irrational psycho-babble.

Use your head and go read a bible without any personal religious bias.

Btw, you fixed yourself a nice piece of contradiction pie. Here, have a slice.

originally posted by eyescryforALAAH007

muslims believe that you can NEVER imagine God, that whatever you imagine to be Him is NOT Him, for He has no form, gender, partners etc.

YUMMMMM.

The Eternal One

Please go read about OUR Eternal One. The truth of all universal creatures, not only your special religion or her special religion. Not 99 names, or Allah, or God, or Krishna or Bhudda, the ETERNAL ONE. The one you're so confused about, the one that you want and need so bad, but are afraid to really submit to.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal

originally posted by eyescryforALAAH007

YUMMMMM.

i used the word "Him/He" due to the fact that the masculine form of words is often used.
HOWEVER, if you knew ANYTHING about the arabic name "Allaah" or the hebrew version "ellah" then you would know that Allaah is a perfect name of God because it is a genderless name!
unfortunately, the word "God" used by so many people IS male word due to the face you can have the word "goddess" which is female.

yes, i believe that The Almighty is The Eternal with no beginning, and The Everlasting with no end.
He was always the Creator, before there was creation, The Sovereign Lord, The Master of the day of judgement.
The Beneficient, The Merciful, The Source of Peace, The Protectore, The Guardian of faith...

as i said, He has 99 beautiful and perfect names and has always existed with them, along with His attributes.
He is not divisible by parts and thus is inseparable from His names and attributes. He does NOT need His creation, but rather, He created us out of His immense Mercy, and shall return us eithre to the garden out of His Forgiveness and Mercy, or send us to the fire out of His Jusice...

seems it is YOU who is confused about your Lord, not i !
if you even read the list of His names, you will see for yourself.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyescryforALLAAH07
I used the word "Him/He" due to the fact that the masculine form of words is often used.
HOWEVER, if you knew ANYTHING about the arabic name "Allaah" or the hebrew version "ellah" then you would know that Allaah is a perfect name of God because it is a genderless name!

This what we call reverse psychology and displacement. No where have I shown any ignorance of the genderless of the eternal one, only you, sir.

I guess you just fit in to get in. A masculine form of words? It's called a pronoun and yes I'm familiar with it. When translated into English we use the word "it" to refer to an object, concept or idea as genderless. A dictionary and an English class may help you here.

There is a difference between he and it, if your Eternal One is genderless then please don't be so ignorant to continue referring to it as a He of any sort. It is neither masculine or feminine according to you.

Please keep your mistakes to yourself and deal with them accordingly. I'm not the one making them, you are.

unfortunately, the word "God" used by so many people IS male word due to the face you can have the word "goddess" which is female.

That's why it is the Eternal One and neither absolutely only a God or a Goddess.

yes, i believe that The Almighty is The Eternal with no beginning, and The Everlasting with no end.

That's good, now stop believing and start knowing.

He was always the Creator, before there was creation, The Sovereign Lord, The Master of the day of judgement.

There was no creation. The eternal one is the existence. It is the immeasurable singularity that we live of. The eternal one was not created nor can it be destroyed, it also did not create the "universe" but rather is the universe, and the universe is an eternal one.

The Beneficient, The Merciful, The Source of Peace, The Protectore, The Guardian of faith...

No, faith is the conviction in ignorance. The eternal one is not the guardian of faith yet it is the revealer and giver of ultimate truth and knowledge, it evicts faith and it pushes out belief, it makes way for unity and confidence.

as i said, He has 99 beautiful and perfect names and has always existed with them, along with His attributes.

You continue to refer to the genderless as a He. Good luck preaching that message. No, as stated earlier, to call it a God then it becomes male, to call it a Goddess, it becomes female. It is neither and both, but not limited to any single gender. It is the eternal one.

He is not divisible by parts and thus is inseparable from His names and attributes.

That's true, the Eternal One can not be separated. All is interconnected and inseparable. However, in the mind of the lost the knowledge can become forgotten.

Since the eternal one is indivisible it is simultaneously everything and nothing, male and female, and neither. The eternal one is a rock, it is also a man and a woman. But never is it limited to any single one of those attributes.

He does NOT need His creation, but rather, He created us out of His immense Mercy, and shall return us eithre to the garden out of His Forgiveness and Mercy, or send us to the fire out of His Jusice...

Speculation and religious heresy. The eternal one is its own creation. It simultaneously creates and is created (morphs from form to form, is the clay that you mold and is also you molding the clay), but never was there an absolute beginning, it has always been this way.

seems it is YOU who is confused about your Lord, not i !
if you even read the list of His names, you will see for yourself.

I don't have a lord, nor do I have a religion. I'm way past where you are at. I KNOW the Eternal One like no one else except for those who listen and read what I give them.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I'm just like your father? Whom you seem to have issues with? Imagine that.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Speculation and religious heresy. The eternal one is its own creation. It simultaneously creates and is created (morphs from form to form, is the clay that you mold and is also you molding the clay), but never was there an absolute beginning, it has always been this way.

I would love to see a thread about your GOD, the reason why I called it 'your GOD' is because you have made alot of assumptions, but than again anyone who touches the topic of GOD has to make assumption to get to a conclusion.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ownification

Nope, I don't make any assumptions. I don't have a God nor a deity, I know the eternal one.

I already have many threads about it. Knowledge can not be assumed, only gathered. Faith, opinion and belief are assumptions.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal
reply to post by Ownification

Nope, I don't make any assumptions. I don't have a God nor a deity, I know the eternal one.

I already have many threads about it. Knowledge can not be assumed, only gathered. Faith, opinion and belief are assumptions.

I'll take some time to visit them all

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join