It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Massacre' Computer Game Condemned

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   
the feeling of this forum (first page only, didnt have time to read all of it) is that some people feel it is just a game and is harmless.

Put this in context, to people who are educated: it is just a game, but to people who are ignorant and struggle to see a game is a game, not real life: it could be precieved as 'bait' for ignorants to further their stupid prejudices

i believe its wishful thinking to think that all people experiencing the game dismiss it at face value... younger people for example

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by boaby_phet
if teh game was called terrorist massacer noone would give a hoot and kids all over the world woudl be enjoying it. Ive played a few games with terrorists in them, their fair game if they even exist

Wow... Some random guy on the internet makes a game with the intent of poking his tongue at islam, and it's as if microsoft made Flight Sim - Mission Al Qaeda.

It's an obvious shock game, not meant to be played by kids all over the world for enjoyment.

Whats going on today? ATS is being inundated with absolutely pathetic threads and really ignorant posts.... maybe I need a nap, something out of place somewhere..

This game is NO DIFFERENT than the games that were made by random people after the virgina tech massacre. You're playing right into the guys hands, and he's probly googling it all and laughing, thinking "SCORE!!!!"

Sheesh....

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
In reality though.

THe game is no different from the Muslim Idealology of what should become of the christian race.

They're as bad as each other.

Only real diference is, Christians don't fly off the handle & go into a Chanting Rage when they get insulted.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle
Wow... Some random guy on the internet makes a game with the intent of poking his tongue at islam.

He's poking his tongue out at people who are ignorant and racist. Google "satire" and download the game, just to listen to the edited bush speech at the beginning.

Originally posted by bloodcircle
This game is NO DIFFERENT than the games that were made by random people after the virgina tech massacre. You're playing right into the guys hands, and he's probly googling it all and laughing, thinking "SCORE!!!!"

Sheesh....

It's a free game, he's not making anything from it. Again, please Google "satire"

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
the truth is, Christians do not want all Muslims dead, and Muslims do not want all Christians dead. there are extreme portions of both groups that do indeed wish this upon the other, but not the majority of either group. The extremes of one side are brought up by extremes of the other side, causing moderates who were standing inbetween to fall in to one of the two pits, respectively.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
In reality though.

THe game is no different from the Muslim Idealology of what should become of the christian race.

i would really be intrested in this
what is it we Muslims should do to the christain race and jews and so on,
third reply with this sentence and im curious.

also on topic
so what some skin head neo Nazi makes a game about killing me and all other muslims, good for him and the people that play it.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The question I'd like to ask, is why was the game created. Why feel the need to make such a game?

Because, the media is brainwashing the masses, and people are deceived into believing the lies these corrupt politicians tell. He thinks he is absolutely right for making such a game. He is misinformed...very misinformed.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't want to say "it's just a game". That has been said over and over, but unfortunately some people cannot understand that concept.

The people who are here condemning this game have never mentioned or condemned the "Palestinian Mickey Mouse" that was on some stations in the M.E. a few months back. Where is your outrage at that concept? You won't condemn it because no one is allowed to criticise anything about Islam.

That equals hypocrasy. I especially liked the one poster who blamed everthing on the Jews, but could not make the mental jump and realize how ignorant and racist his own comments were.

I have not played this game and have no intention of doing so. For those people asking how to defeat Mohammad why don't you draw a picture of him and throw it at the screen. Maybe that will work because you know how offensive it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This game sounds like a lot of fun! Where can I download it?

No publicity is bad publicity.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
with regards to post by bodrul

As a Muslim yourself, do you understand and/or agree with what I said in my last post?.... and what do you think about this game personally. I think your clever enough to laugh at it. It's actually worth downloading it just for the GWB speech.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

i would laugh at anyone that would need to spend the time and effort in this way.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I just bought this game and it's awesome. I kill so many muslims, and it's so fun, I'm going to join the military just so I can do it for a paycheck.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
LOL!
This is a game people! Calm down, if the game requires me to massacre virtual children then them kids are gonna get it, if the game requires me to rape an old lady to get to the next level then she is gonna get raped!
IT IS NOTHING MORE THAN A GAME, COMPLETE FICTION, THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OUTRAGED WITH THIS GAME ARE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WANT TO BURN BOOKS!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I know I saw it mentioned in some posts that it's interesting that a major news source picked this off a forum, but to re-iterate... not just "a forum" but Somethingawful.com.

I guess some people on here are so willing to just read the story and not even look at where it's coming from..

SA is responsible for a lot of the really messed up pictures, games, and stories that are on the internet. Half the time when I see somebody post a seriously messed up picture somewhere, I check to see if it came from somethingawful.

Sorry, but some of the ridiculousness of this post/story ticks me off. Realize that it's a big joke, from a forum that you have to PAY to post on (not saying it's a private forum, just that it practically is) that is notorious for its content.

The best way to handle this situation is to ignore it, don't give it any more publicity. If you want to do something about it, take it up with the designer themselves, don't make it a public spectacle.

*whew* Sorry if you get mad at me because I'm not outraged too, but this whole situation is pointless to get worked up over. It's just another drop in the big bucket, don't make it a bucket itself.

Edit: It's not even the news post that angers me, it's the posts by people who are posting just to say how "outraged" they are. If you're really that mad about it, do something about it. Don't just attract more attention and make it worse.

[edit on 9/12/2008 by Kalapadea]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is not new. Tw years or so ago a game came out that was sol in walmart. The point of the game is that you were one of th few born again christians left on the planet and your job was to either turnpeople into converts or kill them.

en.wikipedia.org...:_Eternal_Forces

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
There are enough games like Ghost Recon, Call of Duty encouraging kids to hate Germans, Russians, Japanese, Koreans, Arabs, etc. I don't think this is any different.

Exactly, the pacifists need to take a chill pill, someone taking out their fustration and shooting around on a game is not the same as someone doing it in real life.
The British Muslims are some of the most hardcore types in Europe, they too need to chill out and stop getting a bee in their bonnet on things like this

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Reddupo

Fine, let them make a game called "Killing Christians"

It's a GAME.

Just like "it's a movie"

It's entertainment.

Someone forgot to teach their kids the difference, I guess.

America would have a s@#% storm if "Killing Christians" came out. T

Really you think so?
I call BS!

There would be noise for sure, but no action. No action whatsoever.

See.. America is FREE.

There would be no law passed. There would be no mob stirred up, there would be no saif's sharpened.
The only reason this stupid little game is getting any attention is that there are a few million overly sensitive (guilty) people who give it the publicity the creator planned for.

Look .. here's a post on ATS that got the site a few hundred more hits, now when William A. Donohue gets a hold of the news, he'll be using it to promote HIS cause and the site will get hundreds of thousands of hits.. Congrats PC crowd, the people who can't handle anything that doesn’t fit into YOUR little PC world, you got exactly what you didn't want.. more "hate" being spread.. and guess who spread it.... YOU

No worries mate, we all know you really aren't "outraged" you just want to feel superior to someone today. Perhaps there wasn't a conservative to kick?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

I'll tell you. Your "prophet" requires the conversion of everyone to Islam, and specifically teaches the killing of Christians and Jews. Supposedly, Christians and Jews are given a choice: convert or die. Islam is the only religion that demands killing other religious groups. Islam is a war on mankind, and if you don't believe that is true, then your ignorance of Islamic teachings is zilch. You can't read just the Qur'an, but need to read the Tabari, Muslim, Bukhari. Muhammed was a murderous lying pirate, plunderer, pedophile, thief, who created a religion to justify his baser instincts, teaching Allah, the pagan moon-god. Yeah, the same thing Americans walked on in 1969.

"Men, do you know what you are pledging yourselves to in swearing allegiance to this man [Muhammed]' 'Yes. In swearing allegiance to him we are pledging to wage war against all mankind." Ishaq: 204

"Our onslaught will not be a weak affair. We shall fight as long as we live. We will fight until you turn to Islam, humbly seeking refuge. We will fight not caring for whom we meet. We will fight whether we destroy ancient holdings or newly gotten gains. We have mutilated every opponent. We have driven them violently before us at the command of Allah and Islam. We will fight until our religion is established. And we will plunder them, for they must suffer disgrace." Ishaq: 587

"Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.'" Muslim C9B1N31

Two slightly different interpetations of Qur'an 8:39:

"Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

"So fight them until there is no more Fitnah, (disbelief, non-Muslims) and submit to the religion of Allah alone [in the entire world.]."

Moderate Muslims? No, "If you do not fight, He will punish you sternly, and replace you by other men." Surah 9:37 There are no moderate Muslims. There are those who follow the teachings to the letter, those we would call murderous fanatics, and then the others, who wait their time. I think many so-called Muslims are like so-called Christians. They go through a few superficial motions, but have no idea of the actual teachings.

So we have a Muslim-killing game? Better get in some practice while you can. Just may need it one day soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

the Quran is all Muslims need
The Quran is the guideline Muslims follow

if you had any idea of Islamic teaching you would know Muslims are told to only follow the Quran

as anything else are written by those who hear things from chineese wispers and not accurate

I am from a family that has had hifiz and imans for genrations
my fathers father and so on hove taught hundreds of imans who are around the globe.

also if you quote the Quran and verses
quote all of it

www.themodernreligion.com...

read that

"I tell you" what a joker

[edit on 12-9-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namtar

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Pretty sad when "games" become fantasy and "fun" of genociding a fellow human being because of their differences...

Worse things have happened. While the game does indeed feature ridiculous gameplay elements it's obviously meant to be a satire on neoconservative values and the misrepresentation of muslims/islam in mainstream media.

Either way, it's a joke and it's so insignificant at this point that crying about it and posting totally off-base articles about it only serves to further interest and appeal of the game.

How would you feel if a Muslim group made a game about Jews in Germany and you were a Blond German sent to kill as many Jews as you can find in the concentration camps? Or a game in which you actually had to assassinate the pope? You surely wont say oh its a joke we can all laugh about it now? When Muslims do any thing wrong oh its terrorism but when others are mocking at Islam and calling us names making cartoons of the Prophet. Oh that's just jokes. Bloody hypocrites!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join