It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Muslim Massacre' Computer Game Condemned

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HIFIGUY
I think thats worth a repost....Columbine, and others are gamer kids who took their gaming to a new level.

New level, hahaha oh the pun... I must laugh

Games with guns is irrelevant. I'm an avid gamer that's played Doom, Quake, Castle Wolfenstein, Half-Life, Counterstrike, Battlefield 1942, Far Cry, Tribes, Joint Operations, Battlefield 2, Crysis, etc etc.

In total I must have killed a million billion people by now (this is not counting using nukes, mass drivers or the like to destroy entire civilizations and planets).

You know what type of game would make me take it to next level and go berserk?
Barbie Sparkling Ice Show

Though I must admit, I am disappointed that people havent learned more from games. Frogger for example should have tought kids to cross the street without getting splattered, but have it happened? No, they're still idiots that cant even leapfrog over a car properly.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by merka]

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
you see, this is one thing wrong with "free speech"

did you know that we are taught that under islaamic rule, a person must be safeguarded from a thing as small as the tongue, be they muslim or non-muslim!
(please don't mention countries today as not a single one of them is under islaamic rule...)

"free speech" means someone has the right to walk up to you and call your mother a prostitute, a filth-bag, and to say disgusting things like "go s**k your mum" na'uuthu billaah - i seek refuge in Allaah from such!
and they can just say "aah well maan, it's my opinion that's all..."

the concept of free speech is awful and the youth are taking this further as time goes on... they will swear at their elders and children, backbite people tarring their reputation to others, slander people etc, and it's all seen as okay...

being a muslim for just over 3 years, it is saddening that people would try to brainwash children (and adults for that matter) even more against muslims than they are already...
it isn't exactly nice to have children throw rocks at you simply because of your religion...

the online fighting games i don't have so much of a problem with, but when it is something like this, teaching it is okay to just go and massacre civillians mercilessly (something we condemn highly as muslims) then i do have a problem with it (be they jew, christian, buddhist etc)

we are taught that you cannot even enter another faiths place of worship and start cursing them etc, because "there is no compulsion in religion" and also, you must show the very best of character to people, whatever their faith (unless due to retaliation you become angry, which is a normal human reaction, but you do not overstep the limits, or atleast must try your hardest not to, by attacking them more than they attacked you)

i don't know what to say...
i can't say i am really that surprised to be honest...
it's just promoting mass genocide which is of no surprise when people try to justify the bombings of nagasaki and hiroshima...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That game sounds funny.

But, its just a video game.

Its not like its occurring in real life.

Thats my two cents.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
quest for bush is much better....bloody infidels....

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

Guys, I apologize, but this Muslim is unaware of his facts. When he says that Allah is the God of Abraham, he is mistaken, and if you will permit, I'll demonstrate clearly what I accused him of earlier - ignorance - of his own religion, practicing or not. He doesn't even have his God straight - which happens when you learn by rote, generation after generation.

One may wonder about the curious blend of customs in Islam, and the fact that unlike Judiaism anc Christianity, Islam calls their god Allah. For many years, I mistakenly assumed the word Allah was just another word for God Jawyeh of Jews and Christians. This is the line Muslim apologists have been pushing, and I fell for it myself.

Allah was a pagan, PRE-ISLAM, pagan diety worshipped as Allah the moon-god. This moon-god Allah was married to the sun goddess, and the stars were his daughters, worshipped all throughout the Middle East. The moon-god's symbol was the crescent moon. Called by many other names per culture, such as Nanna, Suen, and Asimbabbar. All throughout the Middle East, depictions and symbols of the moon-god are found on stelas, tablets, neckleaces, wall murals, weights, amulets, etc. In Ur, the moon-god was the head honcho of the many pagan gods.

The three daughters of Allah, al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat are sometimes depicted together with Allah, the moon god, who in turn is represented by the crescent moon.

While the moon-god died out elsewhere, the backward-assed Arabs remained dedicated to the moon-god Allah, one of 360 gods worshipped at the Kabah in Mecca. Mecca was built as a shrine to the moon-god Allah.

Get this. Allah in pagan, pre-Islamic times was included in the names of both Muhammed's father and his uncle. Allah, the pagan moon-god.

Why Muhammed's interest? A prince by birth, Muhammed was an heir to the riches of Mecca, but with his father and grandfather dying while he was still young, he was pushed aside and became an embittered servant. Angry, he was determined by hook or crook to get his piece of the action.

How did he do it? To appeal to the Meccans, Muhammed in essence said, "come on guys, you already believe that Allah the moon-god is the greatest of all the other gods, and I tell you that Allah the moon-god is still the greatest, but you have to knock off this business of the other gods."

It was a cheap compromise. This is the one reason Muhammed refers to Allah as the "greatest" not the "great" or "only." (Allahu Akbar! Allah is the Greatest!) You see. one god, among a multiple of gods, all recognized. This is far from JAWYEH, I AM, of Judiaism and Christianity.

One might note that the Meccans never accused Muhammed of preaching a different god than Allah the moon-god. Thus, it is clearly the pagan moon-good Allah that Muhammed was preaching.

To the Jews and Christians, they already knew better in spite of his appeals to the contrary, and they in turn riduculed Muhammed as they knew this moon-god Allah was a vastly different God than the one they knew as JAHWEH, or I AM. That is why they rejected his pagan god outright, and why his anger against them was kindled. He couldn't blow his smoke past the Jews and Christians. The Jews and Christians weren't ignorant and stupid.

Consider Pre-Islam Pagan Arabs:

Allah was the pagan moon-god of Arabs in pre-Islamic Mecca, the greatest of 360 gods.

The symbol of the pagan moon-god was that of a crescent moon.

A holy month was observed, from crescent moon to crescent moon.

Pagan, pre-Islamic Arabs worshipped the moon-god Allah by praying toward Mecca several times a day.

Pagan, pre-Muhammed Arabs ran around the temple of the moon-god called the Kabah, kissing the black stone, a meteorite.

Throwing stones at the Devil

Fasting for a month which begins and ends with the crescent moon.

Kind of sounds exactly like what they do now.

Same God?

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by HIFIGUY

When he says that Allah is the God of Abraham, he is mistaken,

Let the evidence speak for itself.

en.wikipedia.org...

Abrahamic religions are monotheistic faiths — such as, Judaism, Islam and Christianity — that recognise a spiritual tradition identified with Abraham.[

www.experiencefestival.com...

Here it is stated, in other terms...

Allah (ăl'u, ä'lu) [key], [Arab.,=the God]. Derived from an old Semitic root refering to the Divine and used in the Canaanite El, the Mesopotamian ilu, and the biblical Elohim, the word Allah is used by all Arabic-speaking Muslims, Christians, Jews, and others. Allah, as a deity, was probably known in pre-Islamic Arabia. Arabic chronicles suggest a pre-Islamic recognition of Allah as a supreme God, with the three goddesses al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat as his “daughters.” The Prophet Muhammad, declaring Allah the God of Abraham, demanded a return to a strict monotheism

Linked here:
www.infoplease.com...

I believe in One God, the Father, The Almighty; maker of heaven and earth and of all that is seen and unseen.

We are commanded to Love the Lord our God with all our heart and all our soul, and the next one is like that. That we Love one another as we love ones self.

I sir, am a follower of the Word made flesh. Jesus Christ. And I respect, and believe, that God speaks to all of mankind through the Word in a multitude of ways, and that Mohammed, like Moses, was a man who heard the voice of God, and was called. And that there were men, who were graced with the presence of walking with the Lord Jesus Christ himself as he tread the earth itself.

The Muslims are known as a whole for their strict dedication, and I for one find any game that kills them as an identified following, and the destruction of God, in the game, either directly or inferred, as an abomination and highly offensive whether one is a Muslim, Christian, or otherwise.

Peace

[edit on 15-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Sir, you can believe what you want. The Devil's greatest trick was to spread ignorance and half-truths. Wickapedia is not the definitive source of historical documentation, nor detailed accuracy. It's a good, general information source, but if you want the real meat of something, you have to do your own research and get past the superficial, general-feel-good-politically correct baloney.

If you think this thieving, lying, incestuous, murdering, spiteful, hateful, deceitful, pedophile was a prophet of God, you probably got some bad crack. You lack basic cognitive powers. I've heard inaccurate, apologist crap from folks like you that want to believe that there's good in everything, everybody's going to heaven, that here's no real good or real bad, that we're all forgiven, we're all of God, and we're all his children and all of that new-world evangelistic, charismatic crap. It's inaccurate, and it's wrong. You see, it's His house, his rules. And our generalizations and mistaken assumptions don't affect Him one bit.

I don't know of your God, but the one I read of in the texts teaches right and wrong, good and bad, even about truth and warns of false prophets. Maybe you may want to get it out and give it a good read before you try to spread your feel-good charismatic crap on me. I can read for myself. If it's yellow, walks like a duck, feet like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck, eats junebugs like a duck, and has a watertight asshole, I'm not about to assume, based on my feel-good perception of the world that this is definitely a giraffe.

I've seen folks like you. Rounded up and killed. Dozens. Massacred. So unaware. So unprepared. So unwilling to realize truth when it was right in their face. The only good thing about such incidents, is that it improves the overall gene pool in the local region. It's nature's way of saying, " unrealistic, unprepared dumbasses shouldn't breed." And I wasn't about to bury them either. By their own misperceptions, they brought it down on themselves. They got themselves killed, they can bury themselves.

The reason Muhammed got so much of Judaism and Christiantity wrong was that Muhammed was illiterate. If I were God Almighty, that's what I'd pick. An illiterate. His messages came from the dark, frequently in a cave. First Muhammed taught an unnamed Lord. Then Ar-Raman. Then Allah. More money in teaching the pagan moon-god of the Meccans.

The most miserable nations in the world are Muslim nations. That's a fact.

And this is the same God? You need to go sit with your Muslim friend. You don't know the facts anymore than he does. Ignorance isn't so bad. But willful ignorance I find very trying.

"Jihad is holy fighting within Allah's cause with full force of members and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad Islam is established, Allah's word is made superior, and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position; their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, or does not fulfill this duty, dies as a hypocrite."

Noble Qur'an 2:190 Footnote.

I'm probably older than you, but a free piece of advice. A person can be ignorant, and as long as they keep their mouth shut, only they will know. It's when the ignorant open their mouth that the secret is out.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Jesus Christ

So repent. If you don't, I will come to you quickly and wage war against them with the sword of my mouth

Dooper, your disrespect and admonition of the cruelty and subjegation of Muslims, direct or implied is deplorable.

The further implying of the acceptance of the death of God himself in a game direct or otherwise is insensitive, and an abomination.

Cease your tongue and recognize that which is unhealthy and deplorable in practice.

All that is of God is Good, and Good people know what Good is.

As for this comment,

I'm probably older than you
Its a guess at best. I ask yourself to state your age. As you respond, ask yourself, as you respond, do you really know? Jesus was only 33 years of age, yet would you ask him his age? In your mind do you really know? When it comes to the ways of God, is it a factor? I should say not. The Truth is the Truth, whether from the mouth of a child or an adult. The Truth is unconquerable.

Your defending, in a thread of admonition, the practice of genocide, and you act as though that it is acceptable.

The act of hate, the presentation of acceptable murder is deplorable. It is neither Christ like or loving in any way.

Lastly....

The most miserable nations in the world are Muslim nations. That's a fact

According to opinion or a poll of the citizens of those nations listed as being Muslim? Do you dare tell them that?

Tell that to Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Dubai and the rest:
members.tripod.com...

Name Population % of Muslims
1 Afaganistan 18M 99%
2 Albania 2.3M 75%
3 Algeria 22M 98%
4 Bahrain .220M 99%
5 Bangladesh 100M 85%
6 Cameroon 6.2M 55%
7 Central African Republic 2M 55%
8 Chad 4M 85%
9 Dahomey 3M 60%
10 Egypt 51M 93%
11 Ethiopia 27M 65%
12 Gambia .4M 85%
13 Guinea 4.3M 95%
14 Guinea-Bissau .81M 70%
15 Indonesia 161M 95%
16 Iran 48M 98%
17 Iraq 14.5M 95%
18 Ivory Coast 5M 55%
19 Jordan 3M 95%
20 Kuwait 1M 98%
21 Lebanon 3M 57%
22 Libya 3M 100%
23 Malaysia 14.5M 52%
24 Maldive Islands 12M 100%
25 Mali 6M 90%
26 Mauritania 2M 100%
27 Morocco 24M 99%
28 Niger 4.5M 91%
29 Nigeria 100M 75%
30 Oman .75M 100%
31 Pakistan 90M 97%
32 Qatar .18M 100%
33 Saudi Arabia 10.5M 100
34 Senegal 7M 95%
35 Sierra Leone 3M 65%
36 Somalia 5M 100%
37 South Yemen 1.5M 95%
38 Sudan 22M 85%
39 Syria 11M 87%
40 Tanzania 15M 65%
41 Togo 2.1M 55%
42 Tunisia 7M 95%
43 Turkey 66M 99%
44 U.A.E .32M 100%
45 Upper Volta 6M 56%
46 North Yemen 6M 99%

In 1986, the Muslim Education Trust organization (MET) located in the United Kigdom and directed by Ghulam Sarwar, obtained the 1971 census and information given by Embassies of the respective countires in London. The 1971 census showed the Independent Muslim countries population was around 784.5 Million.

Muslim Minority Countries
Country Name Muslims % of total population
Angola 1.5M 25%
Argentina .5M 2%
Ausralia .13M 1%
Bhutan .05M 5%
Botswana .03M 5%
Brazil .21M .2%
Bulgaria 1.3M 14%
Burma 3M 10%
Burundi .7M 20%
Cambodia .07M 1%
Canada .1M .5%
China 100M 11%
Congo .15M 15%
Cyprus .21M 33%
Equatorial Guinea .07M 25%
Fiji .06M 11%
France 2M 3.80%
Germany 1.5M 2.40%
Ghana 3M 30%
Gibraltar .003M 10%
Greece .27M 3%
Hong Kong .004M 1%
Guyana .01M 15%
India 100M 12%
Italy .55M 1%
Japan .01M 1.00%
Kenya 4M 29.50%
Liberia .5M 30%
Lesotho .12M 10%
Malagasy Republic 1.4M 20%
Malawi 1.7M 35%
Malta .045M 14%
Mauritius .14M 19.50%
Mozambique 2.2M 29%
Nambia .034M 5%
Nepal .5M 4%
Netherlands .2M 1.50%
Panama .05M 4%
Phillipines 5M 12%
Portuguese Timor .012M 20%
Reunion .09M 20%
Rumania .2M 20%
Zimbabwe 1M 15%
South Africa .5M 2%
Sri Lanka 1.2M 9%
Surinam .1M 25%
Swaziland .046M 10%
Thailand 6M 14%
Trinidad & Tobago .127M 12%
Uganda 4M 36%
U.K 1.5M 2.70%
U.S.S.R (Russia) 60M 20%
U.S.A 3.2M 1.50%
Yugoslavia 5M 20%
Zaire 2.4M 10%
Zambia .7M 15%

As for the rest...a reminder with a link..and btw...read my words now. I am not a Muslim by declaration, but I am follower of the One God, the Father Almighty, creator of heaven and earth. Of all that is seen and unseen.

Allah (ăl'u, ä'lu) [key], [Arab.,=the God]. Derived from an old Semitic root refering to the Divine and used in the Canaanite El, the Mesopotamian ilu, and the biblical Elohim, the word Allah is used by all Arabic-speaking Muslims, Christians, Jews, and others. Allah, as a deity, was probably known in pre-Islamic Arabia. Arabic chronicles suggest a pre-Islamic recognition of Allah as a supreme God, with the three goddesses al-Lat, al-Uzza, and Manat as his “daughters.” The Prophet Muhammad, declaring Allah the God of Abraham, demanded a return to a strict monotheism

Linked here:
www.infoplease.com...

Peace

[edit on 15-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HIFIGUY

GLORY BR TO THE ALMIGHTY! (in arabic - subhaanallaah!)

you know what... it is nice to come across more people like you!

this guy is FULL of hate... i don't even believe for a second that he is a religious man, because if he did and looked into the CREED of a muslim

(forget about the prophet for now -
FYI you need to remember that ALL prophets of God were slandered, lied about, bad-mouthed etc THROUGHOUT the age of humanity!
look at some of the lies the jews have about some of them, which have been infiltrated into their books, such as: one of them killed a man to steal his wife, one got his daughters drunk and then committed incest, one performed magic etc... i seek refuge in Allaah against such lies against his beloved prophets, the guides to humanity, may peace and blessings be upon all of them!)

in our book these things have been clearly declared as lies against them, and i for one could never believe that the signs sent to guide humanity would EVER commit what they are accused of, and the last prophet is no exception!
ALL of them have been tarnished over the years, so much so that people actually believe these erroneous lies against them...
it's like "chinese whispers" (sorry to any chinese people on here, this is just an expression and i do not wish to offend ANY of you, as it is quite an insulting nickname i must say!), the further away you get from the start, the great the lies and deviation!

the guys posts are filled with such hate, closed-mindedness and brainFILTHED garbage that i do not even read them... i do not wish such filth to poison my head! my father is just like you in many ways... ALWAYS does he believe he is right about EVERYTHING, spewing the same things as you, and trying to teach ME my religion as if he knows soooo much and i know nothing...
sorry, but it is YOU and people like you who know NOTHING, only hate-filled propoganda from more people like you!

Allaah guides those who WANT the guidance and whose hearts are open to guidance... so, a closed minded fool who never changes will NEVER be guided...

LEARN SOEMTHING FROM AN ARAB JEW ^^^^

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
At least be honest and quit hiding behind that "one God" crap. Until recently, Muslims strive to confuse their Allah with JAWWEH of Judaism and Christianity. It's a page out of Muhammed's book. But the Christians and Jews of his day to his face rejected him and his pagan god outright.

"The Jews of Quanuqa replied, 'Muhammed, do you think we are like your people? Do not be deluded by the fact that you met a people with no knowledge and you made good use of your opportunity." Tabari VII:85, Ishaq 3:63

JAHWEH, and none of His prophets ever, ever taught murder, lying, deceit, pillaging, rape, incest, pedophilia, prostitution, piracy, looting, terrorism, torture, slave trade, or mutilation. All of JAHWEH's prophets performed miracles so that folks could know first-hand they were of God. Muhammed couldn't even perform his own murders, and ordered them done.

When I said the most miserable countries were Muslim, I stand by it. Iraq, Iran, Somalia, and so on. Just a bunch of bitter nuts killing other bitter nuts.

As an illiterate, Muhammed was the perfect prophet for an ignorant people. Early in his career, "Yet before it [Qur'an] there was the Book of Moses which was an authority, and a mercy. This 9Qur'an] is the Book confirming it in the Arabic tongue." Sura 46:12

If this Qur'an was truly the equivalent of a translation of the Pentateuch into Arabic, then why not do a simple translation and leave it at that? In fact, the Qur'an was the exact antithesis of the teachings of Judaism and Christianity. At one time there were seven different versions of the Qur'an.

"Allah's Apostle said, 'Gabriel recited the Qur'an to me one way. Then I requested him and continued asking him to recite it in other ways, and he recited it several ways until he ultimately recited it seven different ways."
Bukhari V6B61N513

Then another time Muhammed discussed two. Since it was not really a book, but recitations (remember he was at a distinct disadvantage as he was illiterate) which even he said he had forgotten. How do you know the version you have now is the right version out of the seven?

"The Prophet said, 'It is a bad thing that some of you to say, 'I have forgotten such and such verse of the Qur'an.' For indeed I have been caused to forget it. So you must keep on reciting the Qur'an because it escapes from the hearts of men faster than a runaway camel."
Bukhari V6B61N513

"Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle and he was bewitched so that he began to imagine things which in fact, He had not done." Bukhari V6B60N8

These are his followers. Contemporaries. Fellow Muslims. Muhammed was delusional. These men are the same source for the supposed holy words of the moon-god Allah, learned by rote, 200 years earlier.

Now if Muhammed himself couldn't remember his own teachings, how could his followers keep all seven versions straight 200 years later?

Hey, you were raised a Muslim, as were a ton of others. And like most others, you don't seem to know the truth when it smacks you in the face. Muhammed was a fraud, making up his teachings as he went along, just to justify his behavior. Which was despicable.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   

JAHWEH, and none of His prophets ever, ever taught murder, lying, deceit, pillaging, rape, incest, pedophilia, prostitution, piracy, looting, terrorism, torture, slave trade, or mutilation. All of JAHWEH's prophets performed miracles so that folks could know first-hand they were of God....
Hey, you were raised a Muslim, as were a ton of others. And like most others, you don't seem to know the truth when it smacks you in the face. ..

NUMBER 1 - how come the old testament is FULL of lies against your beloved prophets then???
i DO NOT BELIEVE that ANY of them would have committed the crimes written in YOUR book, yet MANY christians use them as excuses to say "well hey, they were human just like us!"

NUMBER 2, if you BOTHERED to read my profile you will see that i was NOT raised a muslim...
i embraced islaam in 2005, praise be to The Almighty!
i understand FULLY what monotheism is and it is certainly NOT what i was taught about other religions, and what i found out for myself
i.e ANYONE who worships a human being is NOT monotheist, anyone who claims God has needs are NOT monotheist because God Almighty DOES NOT have faults, anyone who claims that The Almighty is a man sat on a throne in the sky certainly DOES NOT believe in The one TRUE God, and ANYONE who claims that the devil creates evil is NOT a monotheist because ALL, both good AND bad, are created by The Almighty!

dooper, as i have said, you are just like my father... you have been brainFILTHED by such rubbish that only YOU want to hear, your mind is NOT open to sincerely finding out the truth as mine was, your mind is closed to hateful rubbish you find on ALL hateful websites, and all you ever search for are things to back up and fuel your hate, not things that speak truthfully about islaam...
why is it that you will not even bother to open that tiny mind of yours even ONE INCH to really see if what people CLAIM about islaam is true or not?
scared of what you might find out?
that you are lied to, hoodwinked by people who are misguided and who call AWAY from monotheism and not to it?

we have a hadeeth that not a single person with a grain of arrogance in their hearts will enter paradise.
why?
because arrogance is one of the devil's attributes, he disobeyed his Lord and now wishes others to do the same...
as long as you keep on being arrogant and big-headed enough to think you know it all and muslims know NOTHING, even those who study it and come to it KNOWING the TRUTH, then you will NEVER receive any form of guidance...

if you really want to know what muslim creed is, SINCERELY instead of listening to propoganda, then i suggest you, and anyone else, read this layout of MUSLIM CREED :

jaamiahamidia.files.wordpress.com...

btw go purchase an ARABIC bible and you will see the word االلة ALL OVER THEIR PAGES! why?
because the world ALLAAH is an ARABIC word for (litterally translated) "THE GOD"
AL = the
ILAH = God
AL + ILAH = ALLAAH
in arabic it looks more comprehensive:

ال = al
الة = ilah
ال + الة = اللة

so, because the words al and ilah are joined, the word becomes ALLAAH.
WHY do you think ALL arab christians and jews use this name?
and, if you BOTHERED to watch the video, the jewish guy states
"just like the hebrew form of the word, "ellah", the word Allaah is perfect in the sense that it has NO gender etc...
why don't you actually WATCH AND LEARN IT, because even JEWISH rabbis testify to the monotheism of the muslims, unlike many of the so-called christians do today (and actually, MANY of them are not as brainFILTHED as you and also testify to this fact also!)

[edit on 16-9-2008 by eyescryforALLAAH07]

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I played this once. I must say the original "PONG" is more exciting. Not any more violent than Grand Theft A.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reddupo
Some young kids will play this, and it will solidify in their misinformed heads that Islam is THE enemy of the world.

JUST LIKE Q-BERT!!!!!!! he's the antichrist!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
There are enough games like Ghost Recon, Call of Duty encouraging kids to hate Germans, Russians, Japanese, Koreans, Arabs, etc. I don't think this is any different.

don't forget GTA. you can kill Americans!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Bin Laden knocked me the # out.

To the above pair of religious zealots: don't you think it's silly arguing which fairytale is the bestest?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by C.C.Benjamin
Bin Laden knocked me the # out.

To the above pair of religious zealots: don't you think it's silly arguing which fairytale is the bestest?

When I went to respond to your post, I noticed the Fbomb showed up. So,
Let me remind you of something that isn't a fairytale: Its called

Terms and conditions of use: Linked below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

Peace

[edit on 17-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am loving the religious rantings of the people above, I'm not religious in anyway myself and the only subjects I have anywhere near as much knowledge (facts or not) are work related. To be honest if religion never existed these guys could have directed their enthusiasm somewhere else and maybe solved global warming.. Oh well makes the thread entertaining at least.

But tell me guys, what if Mohammad was just a guy some guy with a delusional mental disease?

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spitefulgod

Originally posted by spitefulgod
To be honest if religion never existed these guys could have directed their enthusiasm somewhere else and maybe solved global warming.

The Truth is.

Funny thing about the Truth, be it Global warming or otherwise, all problems are solved.

Peace Brother.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by HIFIGUY]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join