It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orbs in the Peak District.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You have a PM

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Absolute God's honest truth, in these past few weeks I've been contemplating finding a spot in the Peak District from where I can best view the starry heavens on a clear night. I have had a strong drive (arising from a spiritual experience a few years back) which leads me to feel that I need to have one or more trips into the wilderness so as to withdraw from the ongoing human psychodrama for some meditative calm under the stars.. The place I determined best suited to the task (isolated, up high, legitimate parking spot, good view, cottages nearby but not too close that they'd know I was there, etc) all has led me to a promontory in Leek, which I managed to pinpoint on Google Maps a couple of weeks ago.

Disability plays a part in my capabilities for actually driving over there (from my home in South Manchester), and so I haven't yet been; however, I'm now poised, and have been over the past few days, in the sense that the next clear night we get, I'l be up there with flask in hand sitting back under the starry host, in a location which is directly centred as least affected by light pollution from all conurbations within 50 miles. I have my promontory, I have my flask, I'm watching the forecast - and who knows, maybe I'll catch a view of orb/ mothership activity while I'm up there! Hopefully abduction won't factor into it - but if 'they' happen to be humans from a secret space program, then I'd be extremely honoured to hitch a ride over the hills in one of those fancy triangles! Prompted by the revival of this thread at such an auspicious time within my personal 'narrative' or life's journey, I'll be taking my Nikon DSLR with me to see if I can nab some shots of the fleet in operation (whoever they may be)..!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Great stuff here and it is good place for all types of craft. If you're going to the Leek zone then the Roaches are going to be a very good location for seeing craft. Bear in mind there is a military training area near by but that might add to the fun. The Leek area seems to be more based on proper mothership type craft that look manufactured by a civilisation, you know metallic nuts and bolts type things. If you want plasma type ufo orbs then getting a bit nearer to Buxton on higher land level is probably the best bet. Hope you have a great time

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

You have a PM, aswell.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Some points worth consideration, from my experience of looking at other cases;

Are there any radar installations nearby?
What kind of radar is it if there is any? Is it OTH radar?
What's the nearest radar system?
Could the golf balls at Menwith Hill at harrogate play a role and the tech used there?
Are there any documented electromagnetic disturbances or scientifically proven anomalies relating to EMF in the area?
What kind of minerals are in the region? ie quartz and that sort of thing?

Are there "big cat" or other sightings of such animals in the area that have no place or logical reason to be there? Ala Skinwalker type...and so on..

I have spent far too long looking at other countries cases, apart from Rendlesham. That I am quote excited to look into more local cases closer to home. The peaks wouldn't take me too long on my ninja 650 to get to, about 30 mins from previous experience.

With there being quite a few of us local to the area, joint investigations and field trips would be pretty cool...

edit on p25801182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p02936182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Replied to your PM, mate. Check out your inbox, please.

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Have you seen my PM, mate?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

The first and last videos could very easily be just spot lights or any high powered light reflecting off the low cloud cover.

The UFOsighting link is just really bad, its just normal planes with normal lights blinking.

The other ones just show images from the video captured and the quotes just make it sound like rubbish, zooming in one the diamond shape?

Its diamond shaped because you are zooming in, any more zooming wont bring up any more detail.

Yet people gobble up these tabloid stories that make sure to use the most worst possible cases to show readers.

Sorry, not discounting the viewing and sightings people are having in the area but these "orbs" in the links are not orbs.

edit: Sorry forgot to add this is to your post on the previous page from 2017 with the 4 or 5 links
edit on 28-10-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Rich Hall investigated the orbs and ufo sightings in the area and made a short documentary about it, interviewing wittinesses and doing his best to piece the facts together. I’m sure the OP and others in this thread will enjoy watching it.

video link
edit on 28-10-2018 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Been thinking about the Planet we scratch a life off and whether it's a real life form in itself.

Ok couldn't sleep much last night with UFO thoughts running through the mind non stop.

So if this Planet Earth is a life form in itself as the Gaia theory proposes and we are some form of bacteria or whatever the rivers are it's blood / veins and it's volcanoes are it's zits or something.................

Then what are the orbs in relation to it? I was thinking the red type orbs and the white type orbs might be like red and white blood cells battling it out, or would that take place in the body of Earth itself. Don't quite know where this is going but there might be a relationship there somewhere and this red white battle might be largely taking place sub surface as in the body itself and when we see the orbs it is like a bit of sweat released from the body?

Maybe I need to sleep some more
edit on 25-5-2021 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Ok after much laughter and derision by members on ATS, friends, work colleagues (which I don't actually mind and can have a laugh with too on the subject) I'm toying with the idea of doing a full on UFO Orb hunting season in the next few weeks.

I'll get a date sorted for the actually time when it becomes clearer and I've checked upon the moon timetables, weather, etc.

I'm going post actual timeframe footage as the night progresses. For interest on the UFO Forum .More than anything because if something happens to me I want my family to know it was more of a UFO abduction / murder, than some 'freak' accident that just happened, especially if it's TPTB behind it or otherworldly entities.

Stay tuned, watch the skies

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just placing this report here...........................

Work colleague said his friend was driving in the Peak District Tuesday 07/06/22

So as he was driving his van in on the Macclesfield Road out of Buxton, right at the top of the hill a disc was just sitting there in the sky like one would see the sun / moon.

He stops the van to get out. The disc now rotates in front of him and becomes a thin shape in a vertical position.

He doesn't know any more, the friend won't talk any more about it.

The thing that does stand out is he tried to film the UFO on his phone. As he looked at the screen there was nothing there, then he glanced to the side of the phone, UFO still visible, then back to phone nothing there. The phone camera couldn't see what his own eyes were seeing. Strange but true?
edit on 9-6-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The thing that does stand out is he tried to film the UFO on his phone. As he looked at the screen there was nothing there, then he glanced to the side of the phone, UFO still visible, then back to phone nothing there. The phone camera couldn't see what his own eyes were seeing. Strange but true?

Perhaps it has to do with the operating frequencies at which the camera is functioning, versus the operating frequencies which our eyeballs (sight) function? Essentially the craft is able to tune out camera frequencies.

👽🛸🍔🧃
edit on 9-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Perhaps it has to do with the operating frequencies at which the camera is functioning, versus the operating frequencies which our eyeballs (sight) function? Essentially the craft is able to tune out camera frequencies.

👽🛸🍔🧃

Yes for sure and excellent theory

Have the location now it just needs figuring out as Rich didn't have the capability to fire over the data yet took a blurry pic of his phone..................... One for tomorrow x

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps it has to do with the operating frequencies at which the camera is functioning, versus the operating frequencies which our eyeballs (sight) function? Essentially the craft is able to tune out camera frequencies....

A camera takes a photo of the visible light spectrum? Which is coincidentally what is visible to a human being. How can you tune out the visible light spectrum and yet not tune out the visible light spectrum?

Unless of course the human being is hallucinating?

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Mirageman thanks for the input
and so interesting all this stuff about lights and spectrums.

The geezer was on his job at the time, a delivery driver so hopefully not hallucinating

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   

I wasn't suggesting your pal didn't see 'something'. I hope he wasn't hallucinating!!

There are plenty of sightings of strange balls of light that remain unresolved. Even in areas like Hessdalen, Norway where they've been trying to study them for 40 years! They still aren't sure.

More locally, there has also been activity in the Rossendale Valley or over Cader Berwyn in the 70s.

Some have been captured on camera as well.

I was merely pointing out that there are more likely explanations for failing to capture any footage than something appearing to defy the laws of physics.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

I was merely pointing out that there are more likely explanations for failing to capture any footage than something appearing to defy the laws of physics.

Could you expand on the more likely explanations ?

Personally I think if you are in a situation where you are observing something that appears to defy the laws of physics by its very existence (kind of) then those laws may go out the window in other ways for the duration. Basically if you are truly seeing an unexplainable object then other unexplainable things happening at the same time (the camera) should perhaps be the norm.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Oh yeah totally know exactly where you are coming from Mirageman
total respect too for your input.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps it has to do with the operating frequencies at which the camera is functioning, versus the operating frequencies which our eyeballs (sight) function? Essentially the craft is able to tune out camera frequencies....

A camera takes a photo of the visible light spectrum? Which is coincidentally what is visible to a human being. How can you tune out the visible light spectrum and yet not tune out the visible light spectrum?

Unless of course the human being is hallucinating?

Hmmmm….

I guess what I meant to say…..is that the standard camera has an oscillating crystal within its circuitry which is at a fixed vibrational frequency to take pictures within the visible light spectrum. The human vision system of the eye has variable vibrational frequency to be able to see the unseen just on either side of the visible light spectrum when triggered. Glimpses so to speak.

A craft may be able to be present and invisible to the cameras fixed range of vibrational frequencies, and, reside on either side of the visible light spectrum, and also have the ability to allow the human vision system vibrational frequencies to expand, on either side of the humans visible light spectrum just enough so that the craft could be seen to the human vision system only ………effectively tuning out the vibrational frequencies of the fixed visible light spectrum of the camera.

Keep in mind….I did use the word “perhaps” in starting my previous post 😉

I hope it makes sense to you…..it does to me…..but if not, then I guess I’m hallucinating 🥴😆

👽🛸☕️🍩
edit on 10-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join