It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orbs in the Peak District.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Stanton moor,thats what i was trying to think of.
There is a stone circle there,nine ladies it is called.

www.cressbrook.co.uk...

I bet there are some sights to see there too.Haven`t been there at night though, only daytime and it had some strange vibes there.If it`s true like you say that there may be a link between the spirits and ufo`s then it is definately another place to look into.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tracey ace

The nine ladies? Yeah know the one, not been there for many a year but know where you're coming on the vibe front. Stanton moor and its ladies may be an excellent place to try to bring a mothership down. I want to try it on Arbor Low itself sometime. I've got the farmers telephone number stored in my mobile, he does B&B so for a few extra notes hopefully he won't mind a bit of UFO equipment going up there through his land too.
They are definitely attracted to light signals, I was thinking of some mega million candle torches and also some strobe lights from a DJs disco kit, so a generator will probably be needed too

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi there guys, another local Derbyshir....ian here................

Very interested in your thread and this site just rocks.......... have never spent so much time on the net in my life!!!!

Been to both Arbor Low and Nine Ladies, very deeply spiritually "old" places that resonate a certain..... "Je ne sais quoi".............

I have never seen anything at either site but admittedly never been in the dark.....but jumpy I am.

Another fantastic place to go sky watching is Alport Heights, we took the kids up there this last weekend and we did see something weird....

I was showing my 9 yr old step daughter and my 8 yr old daughter their first Satellite and as we watched it traversing across the sky, just ahead of it, within our eyes field of view,directly to the right of where it was heading we all saw a huge and I mean huge flash that lasted 2/3 seconds...... Having seen these before I was really pleased they had seen it and asked them both what they saw.... their reply was. it was like a huge camera flash............

Can anyone explain this phenomena??? It could be totally natural but still curious...

I've not watched your video yet but i will later.
Tracey I tried to send you a u2u but I have to get 20 posts first...hmmmm

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I was there saturday,always seeing the satellites up there but to date nothing strange or unexplained.
Others have seen craft there and huge lights but i have not been lucky,yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by barontorz

Hi there Barontorz, I'm amazed how many Derbyshire folk there are here on ATS. I'm living in Stoke On Trent now but still get out to the Derbyshire Peaks whenever possible. There's something going on up there for sure. I've seen some really mad stuff over the years, especially the ufo orbs. Looking back it's a shame I never had a proper movie camera, I just bought one and aim to get it rolling over a weekend soon.

I never actually went out looking for these things, they just appeared every so often. The first sighting was at the stepping stones at Dovedale in about 1992 when I was a student at Derby, bored on a weekday and went for a late drive with a friend and walked down to the Dove stepping stones.
The ones in the 29 minute phone footage we did try to attract, as five days earlier we'd seen similar ufo orbs sort of pretending to be stars, but we could tell they were moving a tiny bit, so we flashed them three times with our communicator and the original amber/orange type were joined by two pairs of white ones, then they approached us, a big white sparkling one (like an angle grinder) appeared from behind us and morphed into a jesus/angel light of staggering beauty maybe three feet away, then we were surrounded above us by a circle of maybe twenty same type/coloured pairs of ufo orbs (it could have been mistaken for a disc) then a bright white mothership buzzed us four times, then we legged it as it was all getting a bit like abduction!

Five days later I got the mobile out and filmed the ufo orbs from a distance, the footage shown here. It may be poor footage but I filmed them for 29 minutes the best I could, on the left of the pan of action is a typical amber/orange type (foo fighter), on the right of the pan is a triangle formation of ufo orbs (sometimes three sometimes others appear) while in the centre is a load of different coloured ufo orbs that towards the 28th minute are morphing together to create clusters, if you look at 28.08 a white type cluster is clearly seen hovering with shadow beneath. They seem to like this cluster for travelling.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Your footage is very interesting and the quality is not good but like me you were not expecting to see anything so did not take good equipment with you.Also as you know I had my own sighting and have since bought a much better camcorder Sony DCR SR36 handy-cam with 40x optical zoom.If I ever see it again I will get much better footage.Also if you look at my videos you can just about make out a small red orb that is part of the group.I have made another video with enlarged stills see below. Your aviator is very good and the best shot of the orbs that you saw.
Cheers Tarifa

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Ay up Tarifa, nice one for checking over the footage. I didn't know you'd seen it until I showed Majorian where to find it and saw your reply. Yes the footage is grainy, I took it at five in the morning for 29 minutes with a mobile phone lol! Hard work but they are real. At 28.08 you see a cluster floating of the white type, shadow beneath, very similar to your footage of a cluster. I say they are one and the same. The same as seen in space by Nasa. I was obsessed by the amber/orange type to the left, looking back I should have concentrated more on the yello and white types clustering in the centre of the pan, also the triangle formation to the right. Did you watch the second film above? It's only a minute and a half, it was as we were walking away from the scene and had stopped filming, put the phone camera on again and filmed it as it just appeared from nowhere, a true amber/orange ufo orb.

You know I took these orbs five days after a much better encounter where I could touch an angle grinder type ufo orb that morphed into an angle jesus type orb, was surrounded above our heads by twenty same coloured pairs of ufo orbs, yellow, amber, blue, red, green, in a perfect circle and a massive white mothership that buzzed us four times, then when it departed we were rained on by cotton wool candy floss like stuff that came from the sky.Oh I wish we'd filmed that but it was not expected, we were taken completely by surprise and it was sensational, hence going back five days later to try and catch something on a mobile camera.

Nice one for watching the footage, it is very long, shaky and grainy but I have seen these things and they are very real. The footage was taken only four miles from where Mrs Rowlands took her footage of the same thing at Bonsall in Derbyshire. Strange but true!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
In several places of the video you can see your mates using flashlights.

To me this looks like your friends are moving their flashlights from distance, colored ones.

It often amazes me how bad people are at filming or taking photographs. The best judge is actually the quality itself, if its shaky and blurry then its a hoax. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

You can see my friend using a flash light? Sure you can, that's what we call the communicator (Canadian manufactured dyno torch) being used. The ufo orbs like it. Majorian told me it's the same in Saudi Arabia, they like the torch signals there too!

You may think the case is closed. It's real. Real ufo orbs filmed four miles from the Bonsall Derbyshire sightings. Same things seen by Majorian, seen at Nuremburg, seen by NASA, seen by the shepherds on their way to Bethlehem.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The orbs sightings are growing very much....i live in Italy and i can say that this type of sighting is becoming much frequent especially in the Rome zone.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Mario Maisto]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Hello there Mario Maisto. Good to hear the news from Italy. Always had a soft spot for you guys, wonderful country, the bikes, the football, the cars, the food, the civilisation you gave to us in Britain, life owes much to Italy but hey I'm going off topic; so lots of sightings of the ufo orbs in Italy.......... Yes I saw some recently and it looks like a hot spot. If you see any reports in the media maybe you could post it here on ATS. I wonder if they ever get any ufo orbs monitoring the Vatican? Or maybe ancient sites that were the cradle of modern civilisation? Passing space ships may be fascinated with the history of human beings just like we are.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mario Maisto

Might I point out a lot of things have been increasing today? These orbs and shapeshifters and such that we see, the things with no form... anyone stop to think maybe it's something we did? Maybe electrical interference or some type of radiation we've created with all the EM waves we make between radio and cellphones?

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracey ace
You should go up there tonight.
It`s the autumn equinox and lots of strange things have been known to occur at Arbor low at this time of year.

Holy Crap!

I was 'christened' there

I now have questions, it is my earliest memory. I am starting to realise why.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracey ace
Stanton moor,thats what i was trying to think of.
There is a stone circle there,nine ladies it is called.

www.cressbrook.co.uk...

I bet there are some sights to see there too.Haven`t been there at night though, only daytime and it had some strange vibes there.If it`s true like you say that there may be a link between the spirits and ufo`s then it is definately another place to look into.

I have camped there, stayed 2 nights, left on the third night.
It was Halloween and someone was playing a crazy drum. That combined with the local fungus we had been eating made us leave in the early hours.

I am not making this up. There were three of us up there and we all heard the drum and it was very creepy.

I have often wanted to revisit the Nine Ladies Stone Circle at the same time of year and invistigate who is playing that bloody drum(if it is an annual thing!?) but never got round to it.

Maybe one day.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
What sort of sound was it? Like?

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It was just your sort of bog standard bassy tribal drum sound but it was the way it was played that was creepy.

Quite difficult to explain in text, but imagine a four beat pattern like:

BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM
BUM BUM BUM BUM

i.e It started slow and then got faster and faster and faster untill it was so fast it couldn't possibly be played quicker.

Then it suddenly stopped, we half expected some crazy witch doctor or something to start slicing open our tent and lead us off to be sacrificed.

Seriously, we were pretty terrified sitting in that tent, in the dark, in the middle of nowhere with nothing but our enhanced imaginations running wild about who was playing that god damn drum and why they were playing it.

Very funny when I look back at it, if it happened now I would seek them out and ask if I could join in.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just a heads up to anybody interested in the Peak District ufos, I've met two more people who have had close contact with motherships in the Leek and Buxton area, one of them a triangle, anyway in a couple of days I'll post their reports here once they've passed them over.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hi Orby, thanks for these...good to see, to use your words a fellow Derbyshirian..

Please let me know once those reports are up. I had a sighting back in 97 in Brinsley... That's what got me involved in all this nonsense

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

Hi Pigsy good day the guy who had the sighting took today off as a holiday so it is delayed a bit but will see him next week when delivering to that factory and will ask his boss if I can have ten minutes with him to take down all the details. I do apologise for the delay, what I gathered from his brief description was it happened about twenty years ago on the Buxton to Leek road, involved a triangle that split into two different ships and lots of mist around. Can't wait for the full story myself. Regarding your encounter is there a description somewhere or can you say more as I'm looking forward to hearing about it many thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join