It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin switched colleges at least 6 times

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
All I can say is And?

I went to 5 before I got my degree. I kept moving and was only going part time until the last two years. I just keep racking up the credits where ever I happen to bee working until I was in a position to finish

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

Grady,

In an earlier post you lambasted someone for assuming you were a republican - I responded with my own story of how many times i have been called a neo-con, liberal, whatever, based upon a simplistic discussion. Did you see the OP's avatar and make your innapropriate remarks based upon his looks? If he had a black man in the avatar would you have chosen your words regarding how maybe he was given everything? I am disappointed, not that you will care, but it shows how you may get an idea from someone in one post and they show their true colors in another. Too bad. Also, the OP has done well in defending himself against the non-logical attacks thrown at him. The AP posted the story - he brought it here and asked what anyone thought about it - I'm sure if someone were to point out any facts regarding the issue, he would be interested. Re-read the OP's original post.

ColoradoJens

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dismanrc

I went to 5 before I got my degree. I kept moving and was only going part time until the last two years. I just keep racking up the credits where ever I happen to bee working until I was in a position to finish

I congratulate you on your perseverance. That is admirable, just like Sarah Palin was admirable for getting her degree. I had to work through my entire college undergraduate and graduate years in order to get my degrees also. It really makes you appreciate college.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Remember this this.

I remember The The.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha
this is simply more liberal desperation...

what else can they do? run on issues? ha ha!

Nice issue based photo shop. You rock. No, YOU ARE REALLY SMART. I'd look up IRONY in the Dictionary but I'm too blinded by your wit to do so.

God bless you! Do tell us more about your photo shopped based platform for real change?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thread closed.

Please review this link: Ending the Political Game on ATS

<< 1  2   >>

join