It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favorite Signs of Liberal Desperation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBandit795

THANK YOU!!

When are Americans going to learn that they have no real choice? Instead of bickering like a bunch of third graders (actually my son's third grade class has MUCH more decorum than some of the obnoxious trolls from both sides here) about which puppet's dancing we like best, how about we band together and make every vote count and take said counting out of the hands of opaque corporations who have admitted that the count is inaccurate, eminently hackable and who are backed by the MIC that Eisenhower warned about? Why don't we look into the shady voter disenfranchisement, illegal caging and outright illegal voter purges under way as I type?

Elections are, at best, an illusion and the results completely non-verifiable and manipulated.

Yeah, we can choose any color we want as long as it's green...

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

My favorite (if that's really the right word) sign of liberal desperation is when the prospect arrives that they might actually acquire the reigns of power, they immediately begin to behave like the neocons they intend to replace.

Different ends....same means.

Very insightful observation loam, as usual. I may not always agree with you but I enjoy reading your posts. Just wanted you to know.

Two examples of it would be Pelosi shutting down any meaningful debate in the House on a variety of topics and even more recently Oprah trying to not have Palin on her own show for fear of hurting Obama's campaign. Somebody seems afraid of the other side, if you ask me.

I must say that while this thread was started with a full list of accusations about Palin, I find it disturbing that the OP is getting bashed for reporting what others have said. Granted there was not immediate documentation of the quotes, but those have now been provided. Why don't you call The View to task for their comments or Daily KOS for spreading such drivel. Yes I know it's politics but pretty dirty politics when you accuse a mother of secretly hiding her daughters pregnancy by having a child. We all should be condemning comments made about ANY candidate that can not be substantiated.

Accusations without proof don't do much but make the side doing it look like fools, IMO.

In short, condemn the people making the initial comments not the ones reporting the initial comments. Kinda putting the cart before the horse there.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by pavil]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by TruthWithin
reply to post by Dronetek

The most offensive statement has already been proved as a "slip up" on Jamie's behalf. I find it rather convenient.

Slip up?

Because I "mis-remember" and switched got confused between "retard factory" and "idiot factory"? And the same member DID also refer to Trig Palin as a retard.

I can understand you being confused. Let me clarify the difference for you. "Retard" is a derragotry term used to describe someone who is developmentally disabled, while an "idiot" is someone that spends all of their time posting propaganda here on ATS.

Since your theme in this thread seems to be listing DESPERATE attacks on Vice Presidential Nominee Palin and attributing them to Democrats, let's revisit some of your recent Threads.....DIRECTLY attributed to you

These are the threads YOU HAVE POSTED IN THE LAST WEEK alone!

Favorite Signs of Liberal Desperation 4-9-2008
What Happened Since the Styrofoam Columns Were Put Away?4-9-2008 Why Do Democrats Insist on Playing Group Politics? 3-9-2008
Obama and Bilderburg Better Than McCain? 2-9-2008
Palin's Daugher vs. Biden's Son -YOU DECIDE! 2-9-2008
Palin Loves her Grandchild, Obama See His as Punishment 2-9-2008
Palin vs. Obama -Middle America Appeal? 2-9-2008
The Brilliance of Sarah Palin for VP 2-9-2008
Obama Reaction to Gov. Palin's Daughter Being Pregnant 1-9-2008
Will Having Poor African Relatives Really Impress World Leaders? 1-9-2008
Putting Gov. Palin Rumor to Rest 1-9-2008
Election 2008's Biggest Secret... 31-8-2008
Economy in Recession? More Liberal Lies? 31-8-2008
Obama Supporters Laugh About Gustav Hitting New Orleans 31-8-2008
Why McCain Chose Gov. Palin 31-8-2008
Questions that Pro-Abortionists Can Never Explain 30-8-2008
Will Clinton Still Be VP?? 29-8-2008
Palin vs. Obama... Who Has More Experience? 29-8-2008
Blacks vs. Women 29-8-2008
Obama is in Trouble... Do the Math28-8-2008
Obama Acceptance Speech 28-8-2008
What if Biden Withdraws After the Convention? 28-8-2008
Unethical Press? 28-8-2008

AND JUST A FEW of my favorites from this summer from Jamie...

Obama and the NWO Agenda
Obama and the 9/11 Cover-Up?
Was Obama Really a College Professor or Not?
Was Obama's Certificate of Birth Photoshopped?
More Obama Marxist Stupidity
Obama About to Swing FAR to the Right
Obama/Clinton 2008 Conspiracy
Obama Wants Your Kids Too
The Democrats' Dirty Secret -Black Votes Counted More Than White Votes
Obama+Clintons+2008 = 666?

PROPAGANDA MUCH? Yet you feel it neccessary to list a handful of UNSOURCED and INNACCURATE remarks/qoutes from various ATS posters or daytime talk show hosts and claim it is a democratic smear campaign?

Jamie....Do you know who Lee Atwater was? He was Karl Rove's mentor and created the current GOP playbook of anything goes propaganda. Karl Rove ignored the last lesson Atwater had to teach him as the ravings of a dying man.

Atwater was famous for the "Willie Horton ad" and he perfected the push poll. Karl Rove carried on the tradition of push polling and for example conducted a push poll in NC in 2000...ironically directed at John McCain and his adopted daughter....that asked ""Would you be more likely or less likely to vote for John McCain for president if you knew he had fathered an illegitimate black child?"

Today...these kind of tactics are best implemented on the internet.

BTW - Have you figured out who has been handed the torch by Karl Rove to carry on the dirty tactics tradition? Who is handling it for John McCain?

See links about Atwater...Atwater figured it out in the end.
You are no Atwater...but you can learn from him and what he had to say in the end.

Here is a trailor for a movie that is being made about him..
www.boogiemanfilm.com...

Here is a great clip about Atwater...hear what he has to say at the end of his life.
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-9-2008 by maybereal11]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Yeah, it does look like propaganda, to me also. But ATS is a public board and members have the right to post their views, opinions and lately even propaganda because is election year.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I would agree with tha. Both sides have their "poster children" (pun intended) for putting forth anything to get the other side's goat.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

You pretty much can tell from where most of the political propaganda is coming, just check the OP + members join day and pretty much that is the big give away.

Just two more months and is going to be over.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
I can understand you being confused. Let me clarify the difference for you. "Retard" is a derragotry term used to describe someone who is developmentally disabled, while an "idiot" is someone that spends all of their time posting propaganda here on ATS.

Is it still considered propaganda if it's true? Just curious.

Since you seem to be a fan of my threads, have you read Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

It's a good read. So far 111 flags and 103 stars so apparently other people find Obama's connections to the Bilderberg group interesting as well.

Let me know if this is what you would call propaganda, or if this is important information for the voters to be aware of.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
New items to add to the list:

Cindy McCain's has a $300,000 outfit.

Sarah Palin has a BA degree.

Keep 'em coming!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
her is the latest panic thread...

too funny

www.abovetopsecret.com...

the left are now fashion critics

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Just two more months and is going to be over.

The great thing about politics is that unlike regular sports seasons, there is no off-season for politics. It's 24-7-365!

My favorite sign of liberal desperation...is that they still rely on Newspapers, drive-by media, hollywood, rock stars, rap stars, (Vote Obama...or I will kill you) Oprah, Community Organizers, NOW, AARP, NAACP, ACLU etc. to get out their message. It doesn't work well in the new information age, and it drives them crazy!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is immature, political rhetoric. It's idiotic rantings like these that have made such a debacle out of our political system. Notice I didn't use "ignorant" - simply for the fact that I don't doubt that the OP is informed ... yet still chooses to post threads such as you see here.

Thanks for nothing. No stars ... no flags.

Please reply in U2U. See signature for elaboration.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by tyranny22]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

reply to post by nyk537

Fine - granted. I have a big issue with "uterus is a retard factory". Please, show me one credible dem who would say such a thing.

I don't have the post handy, but a member here made this comment the other night. When I said it was not funny, he said he agreed is wasn't funny -it was hilarious.

Do you really want me to go look all this up?

It's all I've been seeing in the last week.

WOW someone said that?

and I get 20 points deducted for a one line post?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

Well while I agree with you, you know the 2004 election prompted ATS to make a new board just for the bickering, I feel that is up to members to chose what threads they want to impute their intelligent views on the issue been discussed.

But it gets very tiresome when the ones that made the thread turns around to bach the posters on their threads that disagree with their agenda.

Also is threads that actually do not even deserve any attention.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

While I careless how much money is spend on items of clothing (I believe that they buy them with their personal money and that is their business) Jacqueline Kennedy was a very classic lady that her clothing was always on the news and also Nancy Regan, their fashion sense were impeccable and worth taking about.

Now as for educational background I believe that is very good issue and one that should be discussed equally on all candidates.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
my favorites... again, so many to pick from!

how about "drilling our own oil and building more nuclear power plants will not make the states more energy independent"?

thats always good for a laugh! it implies that the endevour for independence is futile...

good thing these whiners werent around in 1776!

ha ha!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by leaderof theTFHbrigade
When are Americans going to learn that they have no real choice? Instead of bickering like a bunch of third graders (actually my son's third grade class has MUCH more decorum than some of the obnoxious trolls from both sides here) about which puppet's dancing we like best, how about we band together and make every vote count and take said counting out of the hands of opaque corporations who have admitted that the count is inaccurate, eminently hackable and who are backed by the MIC that Eisenhower warned about? Why don't we look into the shady voter disenfranchisement, illegal caging and outright illegal voter purges under way as I type?

Elections are, at best, an illusion and the results completely non-verifiable and manipulated.

Yeah, we can choose any color we want as long as it's green...

so what will you do? shall we all take up arm and storm washington?

illuminati theory may be fun and oh so cool to consider, but really, what rubbish!

and if true, what ever shall we do?

whats the first step?

no one ever mentions that part, do they?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

reply to post by nyk537

Fine - granted. I have a big issue with "uterus is a retard factory". Please, show me one credible dem who would say such a thing.

I don't have the post handy, but a member here made this comment the other night. When I said it was not funny, he said he agreed is wasn't funny -it was hilarious.

Do you really want me to go look all this up?

It's all I've been seeing in the last week.

WOW someone said that?

and I get 20 points deducted for a one line post?

Yeah, somebody said it. I don't want to call them out publicly, but if you google it you can find it.

And for the sake of accuracy, they made two comments. The first referred to Trig Palin as a retard, and the second referred to Sarah Palin's uterus being an "idiot factory".

When confronted about how this isn't funny, they replied. Yeah, calling her uterus an "idiot factory" wasn't funny, it's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

My opinion: Support people like Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura, or even Ralph Nader. Not Obama, not McCain.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Is it still considered propaganda if it's true? Just curious.

Since you seem to be a fan of my threads, have you read Obama and the Bilderbergers -PROOF!

It's a good read. So far 111 flags and 103 stars so apparently other people find Obama's connections to the Bilderberg group interesting as well.

Let me know if this is what you would call propaganda, or if this is important information for the voters to be aware of.

Yes it is Porpoganda and easy to do playing crazy games of six degrees of seperation...For example try this and it isn't even six degrees of seperation...

Lord Rothschild HELD A HUGE FUNDRAISER AND BACKS John McCain and Lord Rothschild is the head of the Bilderbergers..
newresearchfindings.blogspot.com...

Oh how sinister and crazy scary! BTW - I thought your whole thread was about Obama being backed by the bilderbergers?

Wow that was easy. Jamie, did you look at the video links in my post before about Atwater? There is a lesson there.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

It was a time when I was growing up that people didn't fear the government fascist ways they would storm Washington to protect their rights.

Now is fear in the people and the government is no longer view as an extension of the people but rather an dangerous entity under which we all servants or else.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join