It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rosicrucians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
My grandfather was a Rosicrucian, I haven't heard too much about who they are and what they do. In talking to Appak the other day he mentioned that he was involved. If any other ATS'ers here are Rosicrucians, please shed some light on this "secret society".

Offical website

How does this order tie in with Masonry? It appears to share many of the same beliefs and goals.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Yet another "order" of good people trying to work together getting twisted in organizing.

I am sure that most ideals rosicrucians are good and pure, but when you make an institute consisting men and ideology, it is unfortunately doomed to fail. Hopefully they will shed some light in people's mind tho, before drying away in oblivion.

I look forward of the day, when most people have similar values without any umbrella organizations upon their heads. When individual can form good morals from his own reasoning, not depending on any organization, but think individually and yet correctly, he is truly a son of god.

Well that said, I don't mean disrespect order of Rosicrucians. I just get little edged everytime I see people joining together for common cause for organizations tend to rot within because of the compromises and shared values that then are forced upon it's members.

Nice of you posting the link to their site tho, I never been there yet. Gonna have an eyeful
Have a good one.

Sincerely

-v

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I guess I see your point, and it would be real nice if everyone tried to live like these organizations teach. You know, brotherly love, charity, look out for those who need help. Maybe one day that will be possible. If you have any other sources of information on this subject please share it if you have time.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Sorry, I hold no further info. I merely commented what jumped into my mind once I spotted your thread. Anyways, I hope too that more people would really live up those good teachings; world would be much better place.

Anyway, it is good that you posted this thread because there are many ppl connecting many "conspirations" to rosicrucians, I guess you are denying the ignorance
Yet I somehow have feeling in back of my head that those dedicated to Rosicrucian conspiracies wouldn't change their opinion merely by looking at their website

I think Rosicrucians are very close to Theosophians. But there are so many various institutions regarding the same esoteric teachings, yet each of them with their own interpretation, that is so hard to keep track that how do they infact distinguish from each other... I guess it's same with any school of thought.

Be well,

-v

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

networkdude,

It depends upon which Rosicrucian group your grandfather was involved in.

If he was a Mason and involved in the Masonic Rosicrucians, info is available here:

www.yorkrite.com...

If not, he might have been involved with numerous other Rosicrucian groups not affiliated with Freemasonry.

Best,

Appak, VII° Masonic Rosicrucian

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Appak

Thank you for taking the time to reply sir. I wasn't even aware there was a masonic rosicrucian group. I don't think he was a mason, but I am not 100% on that. I have to admit, when the chapter of the rose croix was being confered, I was a bit sleepy. (just after lunch) I am looking forward to the reunion so I can fill in some gaps.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In order to be a rosicrucian, you first have to be considered a bonafied GENIUS.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Privy_Princess]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Privy_Princess

do you have any informatin on this organization? I am interested in learning whatever I can.
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
I have to admit, when the chapter of the rose croix was being confered, I was a bit sleepy. (just after lunch) I am looking forward to the reunion so I can fill in some gaps.

Just to clarify: The Masonic Rosicrucians are not in any way connected to the Chapter of the Rose Croix in the Scottish Rite (18°).

And, as I said previously there are numerous groups that call themselves Rosicrucians, including the group you posted in the original message (A.M.O.R.C.)

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Privy_Princess

do you have any informatin on this organization? I am interested in learning whatever I can.
Thanks for your reply.

If you read closely in Franklin's page you will see there has only ever been one true Rosicrucian group in the US, and it has several bloodlines that have been involved since the founding. If your relative was a mason it is likely he was of this group. They are the keepers of the american pyramids.

www.soul.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Thanks very much for your reply. There is quite a bit of information on that site. I will check it out. Thanks again.
Mike

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
have a look at this, I found it very informative (I think this link leads to chapter 6 or something, though, so you may have to look back):

www.sacred-texts.com...

One of the key elements to Rosicrucianism, as far as I know, is the emphasis on a male/female deity, as Holy Spirit/Holy Soul.

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by somethingtoldme

Thanks for the link. I have a good bit of reading to do.
I do appriciate all the help with this.
have a great day.

Mike

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Illahee

Thanks very much for your reply. There is quite a bit of information on that site. I will check it out. Thanks again.
Mike

Yes as you read through each of the bios you can see the country being formed from the dust. Clymer being the first treasurer, and the first issuer of Liberty bonds he bought them himself with his own money as the countries first war bond holder. His bloodline and several others founded the only true group in the US.

new topics

top topics

join