It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 little known facts about America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
To the OP: you need to check your "facts." The IRS is, indeed an agency of the United States. However, we need to recognize it for what it is; it is an Internal Terrorist Organization, empowered by the government to terrorize the citizens of this country. When the IRS gets on your case, you are guilty until proven innocent. The burden of proof is on you, and it can take years and will bankrupt the average citizen.
This is a list that some people who are too lazy to do their own research take to heart. It makes it easier for them to make place the blame for their own failures in life.
As for being "owned," and being a "slave;" No man owns me. No man will ever own me. I am a free man, born in the greatest country in the world. We are not perfect, but we are a damned site better than any other place I could live. Iam sick and tired of people who constantly seek to undermine this country.
Usually I apologize for a rant. Not this time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
about twenty years ago there was a friend of the family who drove without a driver's license, never paid taxes, etc. every time she was taken to court she was able to prove that the laws under the constitution did not apply to her. supposedly, the constitution only applies to the "united states" which legally only covers washington d.c. Sounds strange, but she won every court case. Unfortunately, I was only about 13 at the time so I don't remember the parts that she made me read.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
"16) The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary War.
(Treaty of Versailles- July 16, 1782
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80) "

This is inaccurate.
The Rothschild international banking cartel formed in the 1770s in London, England financed both sides of not only the Revolutionary War but BOTH sides of every war America has ever fought. Research and know the truth. Then act accordingly.

Agreed, although I think it may be more that he attributes the king with the most wealth and power, seeing it as the rothschild's acting for the king?

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
The idea that America is still a British colony has been mentioned before.
The Revolutionary War was fought and concluded when Cornwallis surrendered to Washington at Yorktown. Americans have been taught that they defeated the king and won their freedom. The Treaty of 1783, totally contradicts their having won the Revolutionary War. This Treaty was signed in 1783, the war was over in 1781. If the United States defeated England, how is the king granting rights to America, when they, supposedly, were now his equal in status? America supposedly defeated him in the Revolutionary War! So why would these supposed patriot Americans sign such a Treaty, when they knew that this would void any sovereignty gained by the Declaration of Independence and the Revolutionary War?

I'm sure I have read about America having to pay reperations back to England, aswell as the loans to the Rothschild's, been in debt ever since from my understanding.

This 'staged cout' would make alot of sense to me, seeing the unrest in America, aswell as in Europe, they must have seen it coming eventually, America was far to big to police, but independently, it would be alot easier.

EMM

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime

Originally posted by danielsil18

Originally posted by communicator
huh... do you really believe these are correct??

we always blame US but have you seen the state of third world countries... life is very systematic in developed countries... go see some yourself...

I'm not sure if they are correct, I want to see if anyone shows they are false or if they are correct.

no offense to the op but the thread header is misleading.

you said you have no idea if these are correct and FACT.

very very misleading with a underlying agenda.

fact is known to be 100% true..
this is more like "i don't know"

big difference.

but still info to look at.

but header should be changed.

That's the title of the video. The person that made the video says they are facts. But I want to know if he is not lying. But if it's still misleading then I can change it, any ideas?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

As for being "owned," and being a "slave;" No man owns me. No man will ever own me. I am a free man, born in the greatest country in the world. We are not perfect, but we are a damned site better than any other place I could live. Iam sick and tired of people who constantly seek to undermine this country.

Wouldn't you call this a bit egotistical?

Fair enough, you may not be a slave, in a strict sense of the word, but we are all enslaved in some form. You go to school, then college/university, then you get a job, then you get married (maybe),then you get a mortgage, then you have kids, you work for the next 40 years to keep your family. In all these stages, only the first two can be free (but may not be aswell), you are a slave to money, you work for money, you need money to function, most of the time, it's just I.O.U's, a promise of payment, but we do need it.

IMO, this is all through design, an intent behind this would make it a form of enslavement. You may want to do this, as this is what we call a normal life, I want a wife and kids, but I also know why they want me to have a wife and kids, a matter of control.

Lol, not to mention soon, they may want to replace money with a 'card', like a credit card, although, it is your money, your only money. you step out of line, they block the account, you use it, they know where you are, haven't sacked the chip idea, only repackaged it, it would seem.

EMM

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kettlebellysmith
To the OP: you need to check your "facts." The IRS is, indeed an agency of the United States. However, we need to recognize it for what it is; it is an Internal Terrorist Organization, empowered by the government to terrorize the citizens of this country. When the IRS gets on your case, you are guilty until proven innocent. The burden of proof is on you, and it can take years and will bankrupt the average citizen.
This is a list that some people who are too lazy to do their own research take to heart. It makes it easier for them to make place the blame for their own failures in life.

They are not my facts. I want to see if they are true. I think at the end you can see a website. They might be the ones that found this. You can complain to them if you want to. Or you can debunk the ones that you don't think are true. Again, I want to see if they are true or false.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Executive Order 13037
From Wikisource
Jump to: navigation, search
←William Jefferson Clinton's Executive Orders Executive Order - 13037
by William Jefferson Clinton
Establishing an Emergency Board To Investigate Disputes Between Certain Railroads Represented by the National Railway Labor Conference and Their Employees Represented by Certain Labor Organizations
Delivered on 3 March 1997

I fail to see how I am a slave from this order, perhaps you should look in to checking your facts before posting.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I think number 29 is right

"(b) "Infrastructure asset" means any asset financed in whole or in part by the Federal Government and needed for the functioning of the economy. Examples of such assets include, but are not limited to: roads, tunnels, bridges, electricity supply facilities, mass transit, rail transportation, airports, ports. waterways, water supply facilities, recycling and wastewater treatment facilities, solid waste disposal facilities, housing, schools, prisons, and hospitals."

Executive Order 12803

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

Number sixteen is not true. That treaty is between the King of France and the United States. The King of France financed the American colonies not Britain. George III is not even party to this Treaty, what are you talking about?

The American revolution was a fight between the King of France and England. Louis XVI wanted to regain what he'd lost in the French and Indian wars 12 years prior. Wars are not a fabrication, people are really fighting. I guess you won't believe that until someone hits you.

The other 29 facts must also be wrong if you can't get that right.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

30) "WE" ARE HUMAN CAPITAL
(Executive Order 13037)

I lookd up the order, and to my suprise it was about railroads

←William Jefferson Clinton's Executive Orders,
by William Jefferson Clinton

Establishing an Emergency Board To Investigate Disputes Between Certain Railroads Represented by the National Railway Labor Conference and Their Employees Represented by Certain Labor Organizations
Delivered on 3 March 1997.

Executive Order - 13037 (wiki)
so what does a board have to do with me being "HUMAN CAPITAL"?
nothing, not one thing this order has nothing to do with humans outher than the 30 or so perople that Clinton at the time apointed to head up the board.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

It is true that a great many of us are slaves to jobs, family, debt, etc. In my case, I am debt free. I can walk away from my job anytime I choose. No one makes me stay.
What you fail to understand is that everything I do is a choice. A slave has no choice. And as long as my mind is free, no man can enslave me.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by bruxfain

Number sixteen is not true. That treaty is between the King of France and the United States. The King of France financed the American colonies not Britain. George III is not even party to this Treaty, what are you talking about?

The American revolution was a fight between the King of France and England. Louis XVI wanted to regain what he'd lost in the French and Indian wars 12 years prior. Wars are not a fabrication, people are really fighting. I guess you won't believe that until someone hits you.

The other 29 facts must also be wrong if you can't get that right.

Why can't people understand this are not my facts? I'm also trying to see if they are true or false.
Can you post the site where you found that info. You say wars are not a fabrication, people are really fighting. I want the site please.
If you want to complain then go to the website at the end go the video. Number 29 could be right, I found the site. If you think that the other 29 are false then debunk them, don't estimate they are false.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   

16) The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary War.
(Treaty of Versailles- July 16, 1782
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

Treaty between the King and the Thirteen States

hopefully this clears up number 16 for you. i'm sorry but I assumed everyone had read the treaty. I suppose it would be easy to think this treaty was refering the King of England if you were to ignore the French names and the repeated reference to the city of Paris

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Some on that list I've checked out before and found them true. Enough that I don't doubt the list. The most questionable part would be the vatican stuff, but that also will check out if you look into it. Vatican decrees and laws are funny to research as you get a good laugh and mind boggle over what they do.

To be honest about all this, it comes down to guns. Sounds simple and stupid, but let me explain why. I know people who have "removed" themselves from the system.. went to court to get rid of S.S... that kinda stuff. Unfortunately, many of these people also are tax cheats, so you sure get scrutinized when you do such things.

The argument for them, is that the government we're under is not following the laws and constitution of the land. They say it's an illegal government. I agree, but I say so what? They have the guns, prisons, courts.. You can complain and do all the righteous patriot things you want, but don't complain if you go to prison for crossing them.

With all the legal stuff on paper, it comes down to just paper. The reason you don't see a total manifestation of this is simply the gun ownership of the population. I think it's the duty of every citizen in the USA to own a gun. Not so that they can be used, but so that the government knows they are there. It's like the nukes.. no nation will use them against a nation that can use them back. A government can only go so far when it's populace has the ability to respond with an effective use of force. Of course, you hope it never comes to that, and my personal wish is that enough weapons are kept silently in the closets of Americans that the tipping point is never reached that some nut in the government one day decides to go for it all.

Personally, I just pay my taxes and obey the law, I understand I don't own anything because it can be taken away from me at any time by a guy with a gavel, but I don't like showering in prison so I'll just do what I do and let them put more stuff on paper.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

true..this is why we need NESARA

NESARA

Also called the Reformation Act

www.nesara.us...

www.white-knights911.net...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
it sounds that everyone needs to look at the Admirality/Maritime Laws if they don't believe we are a legal product... and as for those thinking they're not a slave anymore, well, let's see you try and go out and do whatever you please without getting arrested these days. i mean i know where they're coming from, like i know most of the truths, and consider myself freer after knowing them, but that still doesn't change the fact that they could erase my physical existence at any time they want. ...i may not feel like a slave any more since i know these things, but alas, i still have a birth certificate and a Social Security card with my capitalized name on them. i wish i could just burn them, but in order to survive, i'm forced to play their game.

i totally wanna get a house up in the mountains, off the "grid", meditate every day, and live off my own garden and the land. then i'd consider myself "free". peace to all!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

You're right about the Admiralty/Maritime law. All of the naysayers here regarding Americans being chattel (legally) for the USG need to read up on that.

usavsus.info...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting post, I look forward to thses arguments made in court as a defense.
I wonder how that will turn out?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Most of those facts are incorrect. Go check out the documents posted as evidence, none of these claims are supported.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Didn't feel like reading through every thread. Where are you getting this information from?

Half if not more seem a little too off the wall. I'm sure some have been over embellished. Please post a link to the soutrce of the info.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join