It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 little known facts about America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

30 little known facts about America

www.youtube.com

I never knew about this before.

List:

1) The IRS is not a U.S. government agency.
It is an agency of the IMF.
(Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al.
CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I,
Public Law 94-564,
Senate report 94-1148 pg. 5967,
Reorganization Plan No. 26,
Public Law 102-391)

2) The IMF is an agency of the U.N.
(Black's Law Dictionary 6th Ed. page 816)

3) The United States has NOT had a Treasury since 1921.
(41 Stat. Ch. 214 page 654)

4) The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF
(Presidential Documents Volume 29 -No. 4 page 113, 22 U.S.C 285-288)

5) The United States does not have any employees because there is no longer a United States.
No more reorganizations.
After over 200 years of bankruptcy it is finally over.
(Executive Order 12803)

6) The FCC, CIA, FBI, NASA and all of the other alphabet gangs were never part of the U.S. government. Even though the "U.S. Government" held stock in the various agencies.
(U.S. v. Strang, 254 US 491
Lewis v. US, 680 F.2d, 1239)

7) Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF. The application for a Social Security # is the SS5 form. The Dep't of the Treasury (IMF) issues the SS5 forms do not state who publishes them while the old form states they are Department of the Treasury
(20 CFR Chap. 111 Subpart B 422.103 (b))

8) There are NO Judicial courts in America and have not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statues and Codes. Executive Adminstrators enforce Statues and Codes.
(FRC v. GE 281 US 464
Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

9) There have Not been any Judges in America since 1789.
There have just been administrators.
(FRC v. GE 281 US 464
Keller v. PE 261 US 428, 1 Stat. 138-178)

10) According to GATT you must have a Social Security number.
House Report (103-826)

11) New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Guiliani stated on C-Span that "New York City is the capital of the World". For once, he told the truth.
(20 CFR Chap. 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2))

12) Social Security is not insurance or a contract.
Nor is there a Trust Fund.
(Helvering v. Davis 301 US 619
Steward Co. v. Davis 301 US 548)

13) Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an agency of the United Nations.
(Look at it if you receive one. It should have written on the top left United States Treasury.)

14) You own No property. Slaves can't own property. Read carefully the Deed to the property you think is yours.
You are listed as a TENANT.
(Senate Document 43, 73rd Congress 1st session)

15) The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
(42 Pa. C.S.A. 502)

16) The King of England financially backed both sides of the Revolutionary War.
(Treaty of Versailles- July 16, 1782
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80)

17) You CANNOT use the U.S. Constitution to defend yourself because you are NOT a party to it.
(Padelford Fay & Co. v. The Mayor and Alderman of the City of Svannah 14 Georgia 438, 520)

18) AMERICA IS A BRITISH COLONY. The "United States" is a corporation, not a land mass ans it existed before the Revolutionary War and the British troops did not leave until 1796.
(Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43,
Treaty of Commerce 8 Stat 116,
Treaty of Peace 8 Stat 80,
IRS Publication 6209,
Articles of Association October 20, 1774)

19) Britain is owned by the Vatican.
(Treaty of 1213)

20) The Pope can abolish any law in the United States.
(Elements of Ecclesiastical Law Vol. 1, 53-54)

21) A 1040 Form is for Tribute paid to Britain.
(IRS Publication 6209)

22) The Pope claims to own the entire planet through the laws of conquest and discovery.
(Papal Bulls of 1495 & 1493)

23) The Pope has ordered the genocide and enslavement of Millions of people.
(Papal Bulls of 1455 & 1493)

24) The Pope's laws are obligatory on everyone.
(Bened. XIV., De Syn. Dioec, lib, ix, c. vii., n. 4. Patri, 1844)
(Syllabus prop 28, 29, 44)

25) WE ARE SLAVES AND OWN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. NOT EVEN WHAT WE THINK ARE OUR CHILDREN.
(Tillman vs. Roberts 108 So. 62,
Van Koten vs. Van Koten 154 N.E. 146,
Senate Document 43 & 73rd Congress 1st session,
Wynehammer v. People
13 N.Y. REP 378, 481)

26) Military Dictator George Washington divided up the States (Estates) into Districts.
(Messages and Papers of the Presidents Volume 1 page 99
1828 dictionary for definition of Estate)

27) "The People" does Not include you and me
(Barron vs. Mayor and City Council of Baltimore 32 U.S. 243)

28) It is not the duty of the police to prtect you. Their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.
(Sapp vs. Tallahassee, 348 So. 2nd. 363, Reiff vs, City of Phila. 477 F.Supp. 1262, Lynch vs. NC Dept. of Justice 376 S.E. 2nd. 247)

29) Everything in the "United States" is up For Sale: bridges, roads, water, schools, hospitals, prisons, airports, etc, etc...
Did anybody take time to check who bought Klamath Lake??
(Executive Order 12803)

30) "WE" ARE HUMAN CAPITAL
(Executive Order 13037)

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-9-2008 by danielsil18]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Are they all true? The most interesting for me is number 19: Britain is owned by the Vatican.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by danielsil18

I'm on dial up, and many others cannot watch videos at work...could you list some more of the 30? Thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pamie

I'm on dial up, and many others cannot watch videos at work...could you list some more of the 30? Thank you.

Yeah, no problem. Give me a couple of minutes.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Well, if they're all like number nineteen there, I doubt they're all true.
Would be interesting to see a link though, You tube's blocked at work.

Also, is this your video, or does it belong to someone else? If it's not yours, what's your opinion on it?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
huh... do you really believe these are correct??

we always blame US but have you seen the state of third world countries... life is very systematic in developed countries... go see some yourself...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i checked #5 cause it was the first one i came across that looked easy, it's an order about public-private partnerships in infrastructure development and maintainence. its a pretty garbled document but i don't know how they get "the united states no longer has any employees because there is no longer any united states" from it!!

executive order 12803

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
Well, if they're all like number nineteen there, I doubt they're all true.
Would be interesting to see a link though, You tube's blocked at work.

Also, is this your video, or does it belong to someone else? If it's not yours, what's your opinion on it?

I wrote the list so you can read it.

I can't give opinions because I don't know if they are true.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by communicator
huh... do you really believe these are correct??

we always blame US but have you seen the state of third world countries... life is very systematic in developed countries... go see some yourself...

I'm not sure if they are correct, I want to see if anyone shows they are false or if they are correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Heck, if you can't beat em' then at least enjoy what life you do have and buy that 50" widescreen tv and so on. Make love to your lover and smile more often. You're only a slave if you act like one in my opinion. Have fun and die happy.

I want more proof that these "known facts'" are indeed facts or just more BS.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well, from my research, the first one is true. i have also emailed the author behidn this and asked her for the discs.

I'll keep you guys updated.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
Well, from my research, the first one is true. i have also emailed the author behidn this and asked her for the discs.

I'll keep you guys updated.

I think the discs have more of this facts.

I wonder if the other 29 facts are correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Wait, you titled the thread stating these were facts, but you are actually asking if they are true? You may want to change the title then.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

Wait, you titled the thread stating these were facts, but you are actually asking if they are true? You may want to change the title then.

That's the title of the video. So the one that made this video says that they are facts. But I want to know if he is lying or if he is correct.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Number 2 is true
International Monetary Fund (IMF) If you look at the UN page of Kyrzigstan (of all places, it is listed there (first thing on Google)

www.un.org.kg... ategory&id=150&Itemid=99

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Number three is correct (up to a point)
www.encyclopedia.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I apologize, I thought you meant oyu actually put together the list, I haven't had sleep for a bit. Woulda helped to have some info from you in the OP to begin with, sorry about that.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
that response of "i don't know if they're true" would have been enough for me to discard anything I mighta thought about the list...IF THIS WASN'T ALL PRESENTED, WITH SOURCES, IN AN EARLIER THREAD.

Sizzler made a thread where he posted quotes and links to articles dealing with these, and he posted an incredible amount of research (of the research), in a thread I read late last night/early this morning. It may be called...We're Running Out of Time? I feel like thats it, if not, I'm sorry to mislead you. I'm about out of time or I'd look for the thread myself.

I believe he linked sources as www.usavsus.com(?), as well as www.whale.to

This is why outside the box kinda theories have a hard time being taken seriously. People put enormous amounts of effort into things like this, then people-without any consent-create threads like this (...LITTLE KNOWN FACTS ABOUT AMERICA) without any knowledge or furthur evidence for their claim. So now, when people are presented with new ideologies/materials/etc., and they ask for sources or evidence, they get answers like this, and the theory itself is damaged in it's attempt to gain legitimacy.

For example, I am an absolutely avid follower of a wonderful website called www.thunderbolts.info - which is an updated/branch of the site www.holoscience.com. These sites deal with the Electric Universe (EU) model of the universe, and in my opinion will become the accepted model of the cosmos (many barriers to break down first) when the dogmatic, closed minded field of Standard Theory finally opens their eyes to Electromagnetism, and how Electric Currents are responsible for the Magnetic Field's that so befuddle them.

As much as I am interested in this theory, and as much as I read up and attempt to learn the whole she-bang, I cannot adequetly argue for or defend this idea because I, basically, am not a plasma cosmologist, nor an electrical engineer. Thus, I cannot (well, would not) go around telling people controversial aspects of this theory-and display them as FACT, because I cannot explain all the issues pertaining to why.

Basically, this rant is just me getting sick of people taking hard-working, immensly time-consuming ideas and making posts exactly of this nature. You are doing nothing but harm to any and all of the hard work/workers related to this information, and if you would-please do us a favor. Stick to whatever it is you do in life. Clearly, it's not this. Don't use words like FACT unless you have proof its so. And dear God, have the respect to at least link the source of the material.

Stuff like this just irks me, but thanks for reading. Oh, and I REALLY suggest you visit the EU site, I found that they were like Pringles-once I started reading, I couldn't (and haven't) stopped.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
It's all pretty obvious. You don't have to study legal documents to see it all around you. The corporations own everything. We are their livestock. The people sitting at the very top have no use for money or governments. They OWN it all, whether it be directly or indirectly.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Most of these are false. Go look up the actual laws cited and you'll see that they contain nothing or nearly nothing on the stated subject.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join