It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's VP Selection Is A Trojan Horse

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
Sara Palin's selection as John McCain's VP running mate is intended to end badly within the next two to three weeks as part of a devious Republican strategy. The McCain/Republcan strategy never intended for Palin to run the full course of the campaign and most likely not more than two weeks past the end of the Republican National Convention. As a result of attacks on her and the focus on her family, she will resign in shame and disgust, and the McCain campaign then intends to real the rewards of the resulting sympathy.

couldn't. be. more. wrong.

she'll carry the campaign directly to the oval office....

all the libs can do is pick on her 17 year old daughter?

how very noble!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Okay, that's enough of betty crocker baking spy pies. The proper thing to do is to see the consenses that we are afraid of women as top officials. This one...... I could not understand how she got to public office because her public speaking is on the level of beauty queen contestant. I'm not impressed by the jump to mudslinging rather than the assurance of a stance on major issues.

This is a dumb blonde and I rather see a hilary type posed as v.p. rather than this media mogul.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheeper
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

So because she has kids, she isn't allowed to run for VP? I just don't get this, is it because she is a women? Other presidents have had small children and no whiny BS about them, but they are men right, women must slave over their children?

when liberals start attacking someone for having a child out of wedlock...

when liberals attack a woman because she cant possibly have a career and be a mom...

then you know someone made a correct choice in the mccain campaign!

i've never seen the tv talking heads with more bewildered expressions, than i have these past couple of days... they hardly knew how to respond to the excellence the gop has presented...

and they've even relentlessly attacked their precious obamesessiah!

i couldnt be more delighted!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by feydrautha

when liberals start attacking someone for having a child out of wedlock...

when liberals attack a woman because she cant possibly have a career and be a mom...

then you know someone made a correct choice in the mccain campaign!

i've never seen the tv talking heads with more bewildered expressions, than i have these past couple of days... they hardly knew how to respond to the excellence the gop has presented...

and they've even relentlessly attacked their precious obamesessiah!

i couldnt be more delighted!

conservatives attack ppl all the time for having kids out of wedlock. i smell hypocrisy...

hey if her husband wants to quit his job and stay home with the kids then everything would be cool...around here we look down on ppl who abandon their kids for their careers. especially ppl who could easily live off of one spouses income. it's called child abuse and being a selfish parent...shows lack of character.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

WOW... you are peeling the word out-of my mouth... i have the same feeling something was up. Carl Rove is an imposter and a liar, who by the way takes all of his orders directly from Cheney's desk!

People have a short memory:
Rove is a proven liar who cannot be trusted to tell the truth even when he is under oath, unless and until he is directly threatened with the prospect of prison time. Or has everyone suddenly forgotten his exceedingly narrow escape from criminal indictment for perjury and false statements in the Valerie Plame Wilson investigation? Only after four visits to the grand jury convened by special counsel Patrick Fitzgerald, and a stark warning from Fitzgerald to defense counsel of a possible indictment, did Rove suddenly remember his role in the exposure of Plame as a CIA agent.

Not only did Rove lie, but he happily let others lie on his behalf, beginning in September 2003, when Scott McClellan, then the White House press secretary, publicly exonerated him of any blame in the outing of Plame. From that autumn until his fifth and final appearance before the grand jury in April 2006, the president's "boy genius" concealed the facts about his leak of Plame's CIA identity to Time magazine correspondent Matt Cooper.

- well then again thats just my opinion!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Freakaloin

around here we look down on ppl who abandon their kids for their careers.

That sure is a lot of people you look down on. Wall St. , Congress, Hollywood, Athletes, Managers (CEO's), Lawyers, Doctors, etc.. etc...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by feydrautha

Can't you see the media illusion on this one! That's just their evil plan to divert attention away from their REAL candidate; the one THEY chose a long time ago... the that is carrying the agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Palin is maybe the most honest politician that I ever see and heard. That's what the real liberals, including the neocon media doesn't like. Palin is a conservative and a christian. That's the reason why the neocons are intending to make an attack against her.

McCain did it right. When the neocons are draw their support from his campaign and added the Zionist Biden to Obama to secure their future, McCain played out the Palin card, which is the greatest threat for the Zionists and also the best choice for the U.S.

Vote for McCain and Palin and you will see the difference. No globalism, no neocon lies, nothing. Right now, the neocons, whose leaded the Bush administration are started to back Obama's campaign and now McCain did the greatest thing, added a great twist for the campaign. He brought in this honest, talent and also very reliable and glamorous lady into the picture. She knows what she really wants and she is not going to AIPAC or to neocon HQ to get answers for her questions or ask what she must do next. She knows what she wants to do and she also knows what will serve the best interest of her country.

So, if I must make a choice between Obama / Biden or McCain / Palin, I would choose McCain and Palin from now on. I don't want to see neocon zionist in the White House, not even in the VP Chair.

Summary: The great zionists, AIPAC, neocons are screwed this time for the sake of the U.S. McCain and Palin will get the votes instead of Obama and what is more important, the Zionist Biden.

P.S.: Condi will never get into the White House as VP, because McCain is not supporting the neocons as they want. Condi is a neocon and evil in her heart. Palin is the angel in the group and maybe she will be the greatest VP in the U.S. history, regardless what the neocon morons wants.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
and btw...no media was pushing the 5th child rumors. not even the big blogs...it was just regular ppl in comment sections and diaries.

it was the palins and mccain who announced to the media bristol was pregnant. that along with the complete focus on her children at the airport and at the convention...the first 10 minutes of her speech i thought she was running for mother of the year and not VP. hell even the boyfriend who knocked up bristol is being paraded to the media. these kids are being exploited by the maccain campaign...it's no accident. which leads me to believe that whole 5th child rumor was manufactured in karl rove fashion by the mccain campaign to preempt bristols pregnancy and to attack the 'so called' liberal media. which now we are seeing as a theme...as THEY parade their child out there while telling everyone to leave them alone. it's disgraceful if u ask me.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

around here we look down on ppl who abandon their kids for their careers.

That sure is a lot of people you look down on. Wall St. , Congress, Hollywood, Athletes, Managers (CEO's), Lawyers, Doctors, etc.. etc...

and rightly so...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Palin is maybe the most honest politician that I ever see and heard.

really? here's a fact check...

www.cbsnews.com...

r u going to respond with "the liberal media is the devil!"?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

- hahahahaha.... that is got to be the biggest pile of BS i have EVER heard...
vote Mcain from anti globalism... pffff dude listen to yourself... next thing you'll be saying is:

Vote Bush;I heard he is against war, and he doesnt suck cheney's d***.

Oh please spare me from these absurd comments... vote mcain you will se the difference... mouhahhaha.... wait wait let me printscreen this one

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

CBS have been caught on lies many times. I'm not surprised if they're attacking her. That's what the typical Zionist liberal media is doing. Otherwise, I saw many videos on this day, which is shown the true face of the Zionist media and they attacked her without a reason. Well... at least tried to attack her, because she has nothing to hide. And that's what the Zionists never like. They can't blackmail her. She is taking responsibility for everything.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
yeah mccain's policies on globalism are the same as bush's...he has said this himself again and again....

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   

CBS have been caught on lies many times. I'm not surprised if they're attacking her. That's what the typical Zionist liberal media is doing. Otherwise, I saw many videos on this day, which is shown the true face of the Zionist media and they attacked her without a reason. Well... at least tried to attack her, because she has nothing to hide. And that's what the Zionists never like. They can't blackmail her. She is taking responsibility for everything.

like i said...anyways...you can check it out yourself. her speech was full of lies.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by br0oce

Whoever is backed by the Zionists, AIPAC, that side will start the war. Now, they're backing Obama. Do you believe that Obama will call the troops back from Iraq if he will be elected? No. AIPAC says the U.S. troops will stay in Iraq, so they will stay in Iraq.

Do you know what is the difference between Palin and Biden? In the last two months, McCain and especially Palin is not supported and sponsored by Israel. That's already a good sign. If Israel is not supporting a campaign that's the sign that's the good side. And right now, Israel hates Palin. That's a good point. No Israel, no trouble for the U.S.

Here is something what I got from one of the Israeli sites. A comment of an Israeli. This was my favorite.

Sarah Palin and John McCain are dangerous for Jews (and Muslims) because they believe the US government should enforce their brand of Christianity on all Americans. Instead of separating church and state, they both aim to make the US a Christian nation, where creationism is taught, birth control is unavailabe and support for intellectual endeavors replaced by support for Christian endeavors. They appeal to the lowest common denominator; the American press has interviews with their supporters who claim knowledge and understanding is irrelevant in a VP; only Christianity matters.

Of course Christianity matters, because the U.S. is a christian nation. If the Zionists doesn't like it, it's better if they leave the U.S. alone.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
it doesn't matter if it's obama or mccain...foreign policy will stay the same...including support for israel. i'm just wondering where u got the idea mccain doesn't support globalism or israel...cuz he does...

and edit: the united states is not a christian nation...it's a secular republic. just because most of the population is christian doesn't make it so. we don't live in a christian version of iran. all your information is wrong...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Freakaloin]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Do you really believe in that? Palin was the one who blew the monopoly in Alaska. They're living for the U.S., not for Israel. You may call them as patriots. McCain is a military guy, I admit, but Palin's children are serving in the navy. She is maybe the only one, whose family members are fighting in Iraq. Do you believe that a mommy will let that her career to endanger her children, especially for a country, which is not worth an American life, not even an American dollar (This was said by an ex-CIA member and I agree with him.)? So, think again.

Edit: Freakaloin. It's better if you check again, because the U.S. is a christian state. It always was. The Jews are usually like to say this, because they believe they can convince people that their own country is for everyone and everyone must follow the Jews. Nah. The U.S. is a christian country and if the Jews doesn't like this, pack into the luggage and leave the U.S. for a lifetime. Those ones, be any of the religions, whose want to live in free and accept that the U.S. is a christian nation, they're gladly welcomed and they may stay. But the U.S. majority is not going to change for some minority. Accept this fact.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you really believe in that? Palin was the one who blew the monopoly in Alaska. They're living for the U.S., not for Israel. You may call them as patriots. McCain is a military guys, I admit, but Palin's children is serving in the navy. She is maybe the only one, whose family members are fighting in Iraq. Do you believe that a mom will let that her career endanger her children, especially for a country, which is not worth an American life, not even an American dollar (This was said by an ex-CIA member and I agree with him.)? So, think again.

you are tall on beliefs and short or rational thought...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join