It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin's VP Selection Is A Trojan Horse

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Oh I get it now......it's okay to drag an infant child with a disability all over the country while campaigning for vp. Yep, that really screams family values to me!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It sure seems to me that this whole race is a complete farce, Obama is meant to win and McCain is just being used to flub up the race. Nothing else makes any sense; the incompetence is too obvious and ridiculous. It's all a mass staged play anyways, but trying to figure out the motives behind things is tricky. "Pacify the people while we carry out our plans" is likely the goal here, and Obama would probably pacify more peeps than would McCain.... yuthink?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

So because she has kids, she isn't allowed to run for VP? I just don't get this, is it because she is a women? Other presidents have had small children and no whiny BS about them, but they are men right, women must slave over their children?

You people are crazy people, your nuts and you would have an inexperienced, racist, anti american be our president over a real American hero and a real American women with a real American family. Thats ok, vote BO if you support big brother, because he and his party want the govt to have absolute superiority over us like were little children. A vote for BO is a vote for EU imperialism. Pallin understands where our country is headed and has made it clear she doesn't like it.

If you want change vote McCain/Palin, if you want us to continue our course towards European imperialist domination, vote Obama/Biden. Dummies.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

OMG Sheeper, I didn't say that, what I was saying was in response to someone else, if you cared to read the whole thread you would know that! Read what I wrote throughout this entire thread before you try to attack me!

Deny Ignorance please.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Ok I'm still getting the same conclusion. Are you using reverse sarcasm or something? It sounded to me like you think it's a problem that she has a small child. My opinion has not changed because I am pretty sure I understood what you said perfectly clear.

I don't believe it says anything negative about her family values if she runs for VP, that is just silly.

But I apologize if I am misunderstanding you.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Sheeper]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Think of me as a very conservative liberal, or a very liberal Dr. Laura. Sue me, but I think a woman with an infant at home should be at home with that infant. Enough said. I believe women can be anything they want to be and I do hope one day to see a woman as POTUS. But to me it's not right for her right now and I don't think it shows family values.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Maybe she should of just aborted "it" so she could continue her career. That would be the liberal way. I think your point of view is more in line with the Conservative point of view, that a women has a responcibility to her children but I don't think it should prohibit someone from furthering their career and I think it is silly because you know the child is going to be taken care of and loved, this is clutching at straws here. But your point of view is great because it helps the republicans when it makes the dems look like sexist and snobby elitists. So thank you.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Having a conservative point of view makes me a snob and an elitist?

Now who is grasping at straws?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Note to OP....

I think the whole "Palin will resign" theory went out the window tonight.

If anything, maybe McCain will resign and let Palin run for POTUS.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Yes it does. I was wrong along with a some others.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I think choosing Sarah Palin for v.p. candidate looks like political suicide for McCain. I really believe most conservatives, male or female, do not want a woman for vice- president. The strategy being used by the liberal press right now is to point out things about her that Conservatives disapprove of. By questioning whether she can raise five children and be vice-president, they are pointing out to Conservatives that she is not living up to conservative standards. I think the question among conservatives is not whether Palin could be a good vice president but whether she should be v.p.( or concentrate on being a better mother). The media doesn't care if they look hypocritical as long as it hurts McCain's campaign. There is a lot of irony in their attacks.
I don't understand who's vote McCain is going for by picking Palin. He's not going to bring over the Hillary Clinton supporters. He's not going to get many conservatives either. I think the OP must be right in saying Palin will be replaced.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83
Note to OP....

If anything, maybe McCain will resign and let Palin run for POTUS.

Well on to the next conspiracy theory,

"Hi Ho Silver, away!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned that the Speaker of the House would succeed into the VP spot?

Wouldn't that be.......Nancy Pelosi?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
www.canada.com...

I hate these new Republicans. They are a bunch of liars. But I thank them for their show; I know a lot of hard to the core Republicans that will be abstaining from their vote this November.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by cognoscente]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Well........Where is this replacement........No, so that was crap..Thought so.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
S

It does come across, to a non-American, that the US media has a problem with women doing well in society - and some individuals too on ATS.

Now now, do not let hypocrisy get the better of us.

Now, as a Woman myself, I would never want to be a hypocrite about Ms. Palin, but anyone--Woman or Man--it just scares me to death to know that a Journalism Major could get that close to being POTUS! She just recently acquired a Passport!

I hope that doesn't make me sexist, or a hypocrite! But, Journalism?

To the OP:

I heard this hypothesis before..the punch line was that Cheney would step in and be McCain's VP after Palin stepped off just before the election. But Cheney & Bush should have their bags packed, just in case McCain doesn't win, because with a "real" Justice Department in this country, these two criminals could face serious charges. As it is, they are wanted men in several countries, and can be arrested on sight.

By the way, they played "Dixie" at the Repub Convention tonite, but it was slightly disguised by playing another tune over it.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
if ANY of that it true, then it speaks volumes about this generation and tells a story about our world.

im not sure if Obama is true when he said "lets do things a new way"

how can ANYONE out there vote for ANYONE who does this ?

i mean, its to run the world.

[edit on 4/9/2008 by shauny]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
So the Trojan Horse appeared!I suspect Palin was a dormant CIA operative, and this time all event fallen in place.America on the verge of
economical disaster. The Obama policy is more pacifist and more people
friendly to let him be a new president.McCaine to old to win public support.
He is fading out from the scene, if he become ill,the automatic selection is
this Palin creature.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

One might argue that same for B. Hussein Obama/Biden. Biden is 67 years old, should B. Hussein Obama win this year AND in 2012, that would leave Biden up for the office at the ripe age of 73...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join