It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False/half awakenings (spiritually speaking), getting through it.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by seircram

Thats an interesting theory.

I dont know what I believe. None of my own experience has given me any ability whatsoever to see the past or the future in any way.

I can ask, "what do I do now?" and get a pretty good response, but thats about it. I have to stay in the immediate present to get any kind of guidance at all. So, obviously, I cannot know what is coming, but it is really, really clear that there is some pretty unprecedented "wave" of awakening here on Earth now. Regardless what the cause is.

So, what happens to all the souls that dont get the dispensation in that theory?

Interesting. That person Karen Cook appears to be in the same city and state I am in. Hmmm. Maybe I should hunt her down and ask her.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Illusionsaregrander]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I was just thinking that in my life, I have met quite a few very simple, not well read people, not particularly religious people, who lead extraordinary lives. They seem to have the benefits of enlightenment, the grace, the peace, the acceptance and understanding, without ever having had the experience itself.

Well..hmm. I have mixed feelings on that. First of all, I have known quite a few people that have struggled so badly looking for some "sign", meditated for years, followed strict diets, worshipped gurus, etc...and they have never had a breakthrough.

I have also known people who seem quite at peace, and do not seem to have any spiritual insecurities or issues. But often if you actually TALK to those people you realize they don't think about it much, and many don't like to think about it because it scares them. So they just ignore it (but they may SEEM at peace to the casual oberserver). Or they just adopt some simple religious philosophy and never think about it, at all.

On the otherhand I do believe that enlightement comes in so many forms. For instance, for all I know cats maybe perfectly enlightened. They may not even REALIZE they are enlightened because that maybe their only reality. Or conversely, those that do not ever even PONDER god could be considered just as enlightened in another way, they are so "in the moment" and so immersed in their role they are a form of god perfected consciousness too.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
WARNING: Personal intense story time.

I have had an OOBE, or at least one that is imprinted within me, as if it is a part of my very being, forevermore. I had taken 100 tylenol PMs for personal reasons, and chased them with vodka, and then laid down for a nap. When I awoke I was happy, smiling, filled with energy, and it was something that I had never felt before. I sat up in bed where I previously lay, and then I remembered. I felt great, and laughed at my failed suicide. I then became more aware of my surroundings and noticed someone lying in bed. I furiously examined this human being and found that it was I who lay next to me. How was this possible? I looked closer and noticed my red and white boxers, my grey T-shirt, and even my short messy hair. I was astonished, and quite confused, and I wish I would have stopped there, but sadly I did not. I leaned over and grabbed my (I-physicals') shoulder and tugged hard, and then time stood still. All of my fears, and all of my childhood nightmares, and all of the horror movies that haunt me, all came rushing toward me.

Has anyone read any of the Dragon Lance novels? Well in these fine books there is such a thing as dragon fear, and it is when a being of any sort views a dragon for the first time and then freeze in place, still, half dead of terror, and completely helpless. This was me that night, and *NOTE*my ears are ringing as I type. My (I-physical) body then sat up and starred straight through me and growled the most evil, vicious, ferocious of all growls. The next thing I know I am in the place of my (I-physical) body and I feel horribly sick. I then rush to the bathroom and vomit everywhere, and I do mean EVERYWHERE. I was stuck in the bathroom all night for the diphenhydramine was coursing through my veins, and I did not have fun. What I figure to be hours later I finally wobble to the standing position and stare into the bathroom mirror. I saw myself but not as me, or not as I have ever seen myself before. I looked more handsome, and I seemed to be smiling a lot, and I felt this sort of warm fuzzy feeling from my reflection. I began talking with my reflection for hours and hours about everything. I asked my reflection many upon many a question, and it answered every single one with more wisdom and knowledge than I could ever have. This was not me, or at least the me that I have known for 22 years. Perhaps my higher consciousness? I do not know, and for now it is beyond me. Also, at some point during this whole experience I do recall seeing sperm, and they were swimming for their life. They were swimming away from sperm-sized-scorpion-looking robots. There seemed to be a miniature sized battle going on in my mind, or perhaps in the bathroom. I cannot remember all of the details. The sperm were losing, but I cannot get over this coolest thing. The sperm did not have any much of a defense, but they did have their TAILS, and boy did they use them! They were swatting these little robots and knocking them back. It was very intense and I felt as if I was actually there, in the battle, and it was so vivid.

Well this is my story, and I have some questions that perhaps some of you wise beings may be able to answer? What was with my physical body growling? It sounded like a dinosaur, and that reminds me about the so called reptilians. Perhaps one was in my body? Have you ever seen or heard of anything like sperm and tiny robots fighting?

For the record I am completely happy, taken, and not willing to kill myself, ever. That was when I was lost and confused, and I can safely say that I am the complete opposite now. Thank you for taking the time to read my intense story.

I would like to add that it seems as if I had saved myself that night. What if I had never left my body and woke myself up? If I had just slept all night with the tylenol in my system, I think I would have died. Perhaps, it is most interesting.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Yeah. I am excruciatingly aware that any conversation I have about the Divine is my ego talking to another ego, and that neither of our ego's are completely capable of understanding the Divine. Even if we (as total packages) have had some experience of it.

However, you mentioned in another post that you felt that you were created to be what you were, so you werent going to fight it. (I paraphrase) Someone wanted you in the mix, so who were you to complain? And in that sense, even though I see the pointlessness of analyzing the enlightenment experience, or the Divine, I sort of feel like who am I to say no?

After all, my chosen profession was not philosophy. I was choosing, (and almost finished with) a degree in finance and accounting. Lol. Pretty different ideas about what I should do, but I felt almost compelled against my personal will to complete the degree in philosophy, even knowing that it qualified me for a job at McDonalds.
Dont think I was too happy about that one. Lol.

So it seems to me that the Divine, or whatever you want to call it, must want people who speculate about the "unknowable" for whatever reason. So maybe, those who do not contemplate it, but lead their own version of the "good life" to steal a phrase from Plato, (including perhaps cats) are just meant for tasks that do not involve debate and philosophizing over the nature of enlightenment? After all, both your and my vision of what is included a deep sense of "its all perfect" so perhaps, we only get what is perfect for us, or what we need, and the thing itself has no objective value?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakened sleeper
What was with my physical body growling? It sounded like a dinosaur, and that reminds me about the so called reptilians. Perhaps one was in my body?

Well, I dont know about the wise being part, and in fact my willingness to jump in here indicates the precise opposite of wisdom, lol, but I am going to give that one a try.

While contemplating one day, I came to the understanding that all the "monsters" and "vampires" and other "scary things" that "we" (who we think we are, our ego identities) are sooooo afraid of, are actually representations of itself. In other words, the only thing that can fear is the Ego, and the only thing TO fear is the Ego.

I would guess, that your consciousness was examining the physical body, (of which the mind that creates the Ego is part) and while doing so got to see the Ego without Self for what it really is. Not that the Ego being "driven" by consciousness is that bad, but when it is completely unaware of Self, the consciousness, and it is completely in charge, pretty scary stuff can and does happen.

Have you ever seen or heard of anything like sperm and tiny robots fighting?

No, and I am not even going to touch that one, lol. That was funny as heck. (But may very well have some deeper meaning I cant see because I am amused at the visual.)

I would like to add that it seems as if I had saved myself that night. What if I had never left my body and woke myself up? If I had just slept all night with the tylenol in my system, I think I would have died. Perhaps, it is most interesting.

Yeah it does seem like you saved yourself. One thing I notice that stands out is, even though your experience was more personal rather than "all that is" or the oneness of all things, you were pretty clearly shown that "you" are not who you think you are. In other words, there is more than one of you, and you have the opportunity to examine which one you are. The scary suicidal monster one, or the watcher or the observer. In your dream, notice, you are the watcher, the observer, not the physical ego based you in bed. You reintegrate with that aspect, but when the two are pulled apart, notice which one you were.

What followed in the mirror seems like a conversation with your ego and your higher Self, or the Divine aspect of you.

Anyway, now for a more practical concern. If you have insurance, (or even if you dont) you should go and get your liver tested. If you drink, stop until you get your liver checked. I am totally serious. Just in case you got enough of a dose to damage it. Livers can regenerate to some degree, as long as you dont do too much to them all at once.

What happens to a person with acetaminophen-induced liver damage?

Three clinical stages (phases) of acetaminophen-induced liver injury have been described. During the first phase, that is, the initial 12 to 24 hours or so after ingestion, the patient experiences nausea and vomiting. For the next perhaps 12 to 24 hours, which is the second phase or the so-called inactive (latent) phase, the patient feels well. In the third phase, which begins about 48 to as late as 72 hours after the ingestion of acetaminophen, liver blood test abnormalities begin to appear. Most notably, extremely high (abnormal) levels of the liver blood tests, AST and ALT, are common with this type of liver injury. The outcome (prognosis) of the liver injury can be predicted fairly accurately on the basis of the patient's clinical exam and blood tests. For example, at one extreme, if the patient develops severe acid buildup in the blood, kidney failure, bleeding disorders, or coma, then death is almost certain. Only a liver transplant can possibly save such a patient.

Since your story sounds like it happened more than a few days ago, you probably arent going to die, but you may have really wrecked your poor liver and you should be VERY kind to it for a long, long while.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Forgive me for I gonna start this answering bottoms up this time (since we seem to be in a bar having a pint -- at least according to someone
). Anyway, I definately agree with you in this:

I actually think that in this regard we are discussing the same concept. I just think that my words work less well for you than your words work for me.

Oh your words do work! But yes, it is always so - and furthermore it is good to stick with own conception if they are comprehensible to self. Of course all this typing down just gets us confused

Here, I am going to disagree a little. For me, and it seems in many descriptions, there are no archetypes in the experience itself.

Forgive me for I assumed something that wasn't there! I realized it yesterday before you even replied my post when I read the rest of the 3 first pages of this thread. You were of course referring to the feeling of perfectness and oneness, the experience that everything is balanced and the way it should be. The stars are beatiful and deep, the flowers - even the bees and insects that could sting you, have their beatiful meaning. I am sorry that I brought these Jungian Archetypes into the conversation. I've researched them some and I merrily seem to assume they're being present when they're not

I now know what you spoke of in the earlier post, which I misunderstood. Yes it so, I have experienced the same feeling, and to me this is a nice ankward transition to the next issue which our convo has brought up:

I feel that "gnosis" is not a collection of facts, bit of data, but more what Spinoza was talking about when he said "intuitive knowing." Some might call it "clairsentience." A sudden rush of insight that fills the mind of the "questioner" with a "knowing" that is more than should be expected of the mind. Knowing the "form" Plato might say. Intelligence in the moment, rather than "I know" in a closed door fashion.

IMHO (and I think you are referring the same, yes?) there is knowledge and there is understanding, and the last is really the thing which we talk about when we talk about 'enlightment'. And by intiuitive understanding, you perhaps need no knowledge a priori. But of course, knowledge helps one in understanding. I think this is a deep issue here and it is not very well approachable by mere words, we need an example: When I was young, I made theories upon no prior, or very little knowledge. I think I was about 10 years old when I concluded that universe must born and die again and again (I theorized that eventually all the blackholes will emerge together as a massive vacuum cleaner that will eat all the matter, then concentrating in a small energy node that will blow up again and create another, new universum). Back then in eighties, there was no internet, and I was not the 'reading' type, so I had no knowledge basis on which build up these theories. So where they come from? I guess from intuition. Someone might disagree, but it is all the same for me.

Also, above example shows in practice how one can be 'enlightened' for a while, then fall back asleep as you mentioned. I later became a teen (a very troublesome indeed), and I quite literally fell from the grace, and fell in love with the 'daughters of earth', that is matter.

Okay, I think I've typed long enough for one reply, skimming down the rest of the thread and seeing if there's anything thought provoking!

Sincerely yours,

-v

[edit on 3-9-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You are saying to try this without mind altering drugs? Just sit in a black room and try this? Reminds me of the dark room and the mirror stories, seeing ghosts and what not.

Yes.

The 'real' dark room experience is very different, as prolonged periods without light cause chemical changes in the brain. Very basically, melatonin gets converted eventually to '___' via a couple other chemicals. It takes about 9 days though, and ANY exposure to light nullifies the effect, so you gotta live in the dark for a while. Traditionally, a cave retreat was the final spiritual 'exercise' for the would-be initiate, where he/she would experience death and rebirth - see the light.

Anyway, there's that '___' again although it's not even close to even a mild Aya journey.

The difference between seeing and ascending the tube 'sober' and doing the same with a '___' 'rush' is a bit like the difference between watching a movie of a roller coaster through a murky window vs being in the front seat of the first carriage with no seat belt
In the former, you have to work quite hard to stay with it, the latter, you can't stop it even if you want to.

[edit on 3/9/08 by RogerT]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Damn, your experiences are tough. I am glad that you made it through alive! Besides that, I'd like to point out that I consider myself as wise as a log, and my head is like a desert of thoughts, but that groaning of your 'higher presence' more likely scared the schaisse (meaning that in a way it cleaned your body and soul of the filth) out of your body

Saying that, there is unknown force in the sound. We have to realize it's potential, and not look downwards of it and then stuck headphones on and pull the volumes southeast

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 3-9-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I'm going to re-read this post several times, as it feels quite valuable, thanks.

I agree, loving is the act of letting things be as they are.

The only problem with the 'sober' method is it is soooo sloww. Of course, you have a whole lifetime so what's the rush, but I never was very good at the patience thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Separate question to the readers at large,

Has anyone ever considered that maybe the "enlightenment experience" rather than being a reward for merit, or something awarded the "advanced" souls, is actually sort of a "study hall" for the spirits, souls, etc., that have strayed pretty far from the way they were meant to live?

Rather than being something "good" in the sense that you earn it with good behavior, it may actually be like a "cheat sheet" given to the really poor students?

Good point. Things often don't go to those that have earned them. Just look at lottery winners

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seircram

You see, now that's the kind of garbage I was referring to. Channeling the Angel Gabriel - oh dear. Some entity is getting great mileage out of that down the mirror world pub 'Hey guys, I got this human believing the crap I tell her is from some famous Angel from some novel they wrote a few thousands years ago - hahahaha.' 'Hey dude, make sure you get a slice of the book and tape sales'

[edit on 3/9/08 by RogerT]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Separate question to the readers at large,

Has anyone ever considered that maybe the "enlightenment experience" rather than being a reward for merit, or something awarded the "advanced" souls, is actually sort of a "study hall" for the spirits, souls, etc., that have strayed pretty far from the way they were meant to live?

Rather than being something "good" in the sense that you earn it with good behavior, it may actually be like a "cheat sheet" given to the really poor students?

I am not saying it is, I am just considering it opposite from the way the mainstream religions do.

I think that it is both. I think that some good people who are seekers end up rewarded with it. I also think that there are many cases of people experiencing it when they have hit rock bottom. People like Eckhart Tolle who experience their enlightenment when they are homeless on the street, then go on to be spiritual teachers. Or a better example would be the Near Death Experience that causes someone to come back and completely change their life and their view on life.

I think it works in many ways and one of them is the way that you are suggesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander After all, both your and my vision of what is included a deep sense of "its all perfect" so perhaps, we only get what is perfect for us, or what we need, and the thing itself has no objective value?

Not sure exactly what you mean, but what I think you mean is does it really matter if we have seen it other than the personal meaning?

If that is the question then I don't think it matters at all. Again my experience showed me it is all a fantasy, a figment of gods imagination, and it could all change moment to moment and we would not even know it.

I think the idea of progression, learning, ascension, whatever, is a construct made up in the minds of men. God does not follow rules. God has no need for learning. The only purpose that I see is the experience. But when we don't enjoy the experience many try to put purpose on it, and say it will pay off because it is a learning experience or whatever. Any belief in the individual soul’s need for learning or ascension is the belief that the souls are separate from God, not truly a part of God.

I do not think there are any “rules” regarding ascension, enlightenment, whatever. At the moment of death I have no idea if the ego will live on in some cases, or if most go right back into the cosmic mind. Even past life memories, it is all one mind so how would anyone know if they are remembering their individual ego’s memories, or picking up on the global minds memory of other experiences? There is no way to know at all.

So do we get what is perfect for us? Well in the case of enlightenment we usually feel as it if it is perfect for us when it happens. Its a fantastic feeling, like a metaphysical orgasm of sorts. Not many would have such an intense and wonderful feeling and think it was anything less than REALLY special. Just some seem to think having a special feeling makes THEM special too.
And us getting it now doesn’t mean that the “least awake” won’t be suddenly enlightened and perfected at the moment they die, or 10 minutes from now. It is all Gods whim. Course that theory also implies it could work the other way too, enlightened one moment and thrown back into darkness with no memory of it later, but I will choose to assume that is not likely to happen. : )

I hope what I wrote makes sense, especially since its first thing in the morning. You are so good at putting your ideas into words, no doubt because you are a philosophy major. They love the art of words! I enjoy fictional writing, but when it comes to this stuff I just try to blurt it out in a way I hope makes sense to the reader.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

My (I-physical) body then sat up and starred straight through me and growled the most evil, vicious, ferocious of all growls. The next thing I know I am in the place of my (I-physical) body and I feel horribly sick. I then rush to the bathroom and vomit everywhere, and I do mean EVERYWHERE.

Wow…what a story. IllusionsareGrandier is right, you need to get your liver checked out asap. That is not a very smart way to off yourself. A fair amount of people will survive the initial over-dose, get all happy after the suicide attempt and decide they want to live, only to die a few days later of liver damage. Drugs alone are just too dangerous and unpredictable, you can end up brain damaged, in a coma, or with a damaged liver or all sorts of horrid things. No matter how effective the drugs are there is no way to prevent vomiting, and most over the counter drugs are really not suitable. A plastic bag makes a huge difference.

Anyways, regarding your body sitting up and growling. Of course just because you were out of body, your brain still functions, keeps you breathing and all that. You were getting intensely sick, I am not surprised that part of your brain was functioning enough and awake enough to sit up and make a horrid noise when your body realized it was about to start heaving violently. You mention that you tried to grab your physical body and make it sit up. Your consciousness was just a bit crossed, half in and half out of body at that point. At least that sounds like a plausible theory in my mind.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Thank you all for your concerns and for your replies.

This incident happened in December of 2007, and I did go to the hospital. They tested me for two days and found nothing, much to my surprise, and let me go on the second day. They claimed that I drank too much and perhaps needed more sleep. How was this possible? I asked my doctor about taking Tylenol PMs and he stated that anyone who takes 30 or more pills with any amount of alcohol is risking their life, and also that if I indeed took that which I claimed I should be dead, and not at all in the state of health that I was currently in. So, I can not say what exactly had happened, for I am fine. Perhaps it was my higher consciousness helping me, or healing me? It is beyond me. By the way I do not drink anymore, not since the incident, and I do not plan on drinking ever again.

Since this incident I have seen many a weird thing, and feel that it has affected me in some way. I see static in all material things, and especially in metal. It flows in the air as if on invisible interstates, and even in the clouds and sun rays. When I concentrate and think, “Static move to the right,” it moves to the right. Out of the corner of my eye I see shapes moving, and swirling through my home, and the majority of them appear to be humanoid. I see what appears to be energy (this is what I have been calling it, but as to what it actually is I can not say) and it forms a thin membrane around my body, and even other bodies. If I look close enough I can see it as a transparent film, almost as if there were two of me and they are slightly off from one another. If I hold my fingers close to each other like forming a circle with my right thumb and index finger, the film or energy arcs across the plane. At night I can also move my hand from left to right while in front of my body, and then watch as the energy film follows my hand as if on a 1 second delay. This is quite amazing, and I would really like to know more about this. Also, my ears seem to ring a lot now. They pulse in the left, right, and both ears on occasion, and it seems to happen when I am thinking on certain things. I have heard many ideas on ear ringing, but nothing seems viable as of yet.

Does anyone have any clue what this is, or what it could be? I do have many ideas for I read, and only read, and have been researching so much since 2007. I bought all of Robert Monroe’s’ books, along with another thirty odd books on OOBE, Astral travels and ESP. I have been practicing OOBE for over a year now, and even have HEMI SYNC. I have not been able to leave my body, consciously, but I do remember every one of my dreams and write them down. The only thing that seems abnormal is that when I am listening to HEMI SYNC and laying down, after what seems to be 15 minutes I get this warm fuzzy sensation all throughout my body, and then my vision goes from black to colors. These colors are shaped and beautiful, and they swirl in a spiral form, from far to close, right in front of me, and they seem in encompass my entire body. I can stay here for as long as I want, but nothing more seems to come out of this experience. I cannot leave my body. After a while I fall asleep and have very vivid dreams, most of which involve aliens.

One dream in particular had a doctor wearing a white lab coat, and he was walking past me and seemed to notice that I was aware of him, and this excited him. He was talking to me but I could not hear him, and then I seemed to fade out of that dream.

If there are any tips or ideas on how to do so, I would much appreciate them. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this. I am happy to be able to talk to you all, for some never have such a wondrful option.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They tested me for two days and found nothing, much to my surprise, and let me go on the second day. They claimed that I drank too much and perhaps needed more sleep.

I have not been able to leave my body, consciously, but I do remember every one of my dreams and write them down.

You are one lucky kid. Especially lucky if you did not have “suicide attempt” stamped on your permanent record. Course that matters more depending on where you live, gun permits and such.

Sounds to me like you are seeing auras and energy when you describe the light that surrounds you and others. Regarding the ability to go out of body intentionally, that is very tricky. Some people apparently can learn to do it easily, others spend a lifetime trying and never can (like me). They say there is a “trick” to it, and some have the knack while others just can’t seem to ever learn it.

In my opinion, you are experiencing things that are pretty well documented and many others have had similar experiences. Just be careful not to get to sidetracked, like the alien dream thing. Not that I am judging but dreams have all sorts of imagery and symbolism, I would be cautious in that regard as there are people that will play on your fears and dreams and try to convince you of all sorts of odd things.

Repressed memory and such is very tricky and very very easily influenced. A few years ago there was the SRA phenonima (Satanic Ritual Abuse). People were “discovering” that they were the victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse as children in amazing numbers, they had extremely vivid memories of really outlandish stuff (cannibalism, infant sacrifice, rape, etc…). Long story short it turned out the “doctors” diagnosing these people were influencing the “memories” unintentionally and all these people really believed this stuff happened to them. A lot of court cases ensued, people sueing their “satanic parents” and such. Really awful situation. I mention this because it happens, and one should be aware of it. To me “repressed memories or dreams of aliens” could turn into the same thing if one falls in with people that want to influence your beliefs. www.answers.com...

The ringing in the ears thing could be a lot of different things including Tinnitus. Though I am sure if you asked some “spiritual masters” they could come up with warm and fuzzy explanations that would make you feel better about it.

Tinnitus is the ringing, buzzing, crackling, or hissing sound heard inside one or both ears. Tinnitus is a result of the brain attempting to "rewire" itself when the ear has become damaged, resulting in a ringing noise. Sufferers of tinnitus can experience a wide range of noise creating a minor annoyance to debilitating pain depending on its severity.

Colds and flu, being in a noisy atmosphere, allergy flare-up, or any variety of stimuli can increase the intensity of tinnitus noise. Each sufferer of tinnitus has his/her own experience with it. What brings relief for one person may not work for another. There are a variety of natural treatments available to experiment with, but please seek a physician's care and advice beforehand. Pantothenic acid (B5) supplements may offer relief since it effectively coats the stressed nerve endings of the ear.

healing.about.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

Thank you.

Yes I have thought so, and the more I look into it the more I understand. I am amazed at what is out there if one only looks. My research has not been limited to ESP and OOBE, but aliens, drugs, time travel, ancient history, astrology, and much more. The world as I used to see it is no longer within my realm of perception, and has completely altered. I feel as if I have been dreaming this whole time, and I have just now awakened. It is deep stuff. Thank you again for your reply. You have been very helpful.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I see static in all material things, and especially in metal. It flows in the air as if on invisible interstates, and even in the clouds and sun rays. When I concentrate and think, “Static move to the right,” it moves to the right. Out of the corner of my eye I see shapes moving, and swirling through my home, and the majority of them appear to be humanoid. I see what appears to be energy (this is what I have been calling it, but as to what it actually is I can not say) and it forms a thin membrane around my body, and even other bodies. If I look close enough I can see it as a transparent film, almost as if there were two of me and they are slightly off from one another. If I hold my fingers close to each other like forming a circle with my right thumb and index finger, the film or energy arcs across the plane. At night I can also move my hand from left to right while in front of my body, and then watch as the energy film follows my hand as if on a 1 second delay. This is quite amazing, and I would really like to know more about this. Also, my ears seem to ring a lot now. They pulse in the left, right, and both ears on occasion, and it seems to happen when I am thinking on certain things. I have heard many ideas on ear ringing, but nothing seems viable as of yet.

All of those experiences are also described by Stuart Wilde as part of what he calls 'The Morph'.

I'm not sure how much current info there is on Stuie online right now, but I would imagine you'll find something.

There are others such as the low energy buzzing, bun head, vertigo, bubbling blood, overheating, head flip, pre-sleep downloads, and hundreds of others. The static you describe sounds like Stu's 'dry rain' description of the morph. I see that too.

I think Stu talks quite a bit about the morph experiences in his latest tape series by Nightingale Conant - Journey Beyond Enlightenment, which is pretty interesting stuff, and true to Stuie's style, rather unique and original, even if he had to dumb it down for N.C. to make it more palatable to the mainstream. The tapes are not cheap however, about 80 bucks I think, so do some googling first to see if you can find the morph info.

Does anyone have any clue what this is, or what it could be? I do have many ideas for I read, and only read, and have been researching so much since 2007. I bought all of Robert Monroe’s’ books, along with another thirty odd books on OOBE, Astral travels and ESP. I have been practicing OOBE for over a year now, and even have HEMI SYNC. I have not been able to leave my body, consciously, but I do remember every one of my dreams and write them down. The only thing that seems abnormal is that when I am listening to HEMI SYNC and laying down, after what seems to be 15 minutes I get this warm fuzzy sensation all throughout my body, and then my vision goes from black to colors. These colors are shaped and beautiful, and they swirl in a spiral form, from far to close, right in front of me, and they seem in encompass my entire body. I can stay here for as long as I want, but nothing more seems to come out of this experience. I cannot leave my body. After a while I fall asleep and have very vivid dreams, most of which involve aliens.

Cool, I also have the hemisync sound files, but have been just to busy to get started with them. Maybe next year

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Thank you and I am most interested in this Stuart Wilde. I will surely go and check him out, and I suppose I will invest in his tapes as well.

EDIT: I am listening to him now and I already love him. Thank you again. I am rather enjoying this thread.

[edit on 9/3/2008 by awakened sleeper]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
Cool, I also have the hemisync sound files, but have been just to busy to get started with them. Maybe next year

Just be sure you have the FLAC versions of the files, MP3 messes with the sound or something, not sure what but FLAC is better for files like that

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join