It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's Are Our Friends, They Love Us

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

ET's Are Our Friends, They Love Us

i can prove this statement to be false.

If you believe they are visiting they have stood by and watched us suffer. War , famine natural disasters etc. Friends who love you dont stand by and watch you suffer. They help

before you say it. Firends who love you dont have a "prime directive" either :p

so if they are visiting they are quite an indiffirent lot regarding our well being.

p.s sorry if this has been posted i never read all 10 pages.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by yeti101]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

Sorry but I disagree. I don't know if aliens or higher dimensional beings exist. I do know a few other things though such as the universal law you presented. It does not correspond with observable reality of the multiverse or our universe.

Let's start at the macro level of existence in just this universe:
1. Everything is a process of destruction > construction. This process can be metaphorically associated with violence (destruction) and peacefulness (construction). When a galaxy collides with another galaxy the process kills all life in the solar systems affected by the violent act. Death and destruction of all life in the galaxies affected. Once the merger of the galaxies are complete it is probable that new life will be spawned, i.e. peacefulness resumes. The galaxies are, in essence at war.

Let's take it down a notch:
2. When a star collapses into a supernova - all life in that system will die. That is another natural violent act - and there is probably no new life in a system after such an event. The star is, in essence, at war with the rest of it's celestial neighbors.

Let's take it down another notch:
3. When a planet explodes all life that existed on the planet is killed. It is possible that fragments of organic material survive in space cause the what some people call panspermia. The cycle of destruction > construction. The planet is at war with the things that move upon it and in it.

4. The life forms on a planet. Life feeds on life. Ant colonies make war on other ant colonies, groups of chimps make war with other groups of chimps, lions make war with other lions that invade their territory. This cycle of war is well established at all levels of the universe. The lion eats the gazelle, the bird eats the insect, the human eats the bird. All violent acts that have the fundamental action of sustaining and continuing life. The lion feeds it cubs the gazelle it just killed, the bird feeds its chick the insects it just killed, the human feeds its baby the bird it just killed.

5. Virii, bacteria, and other micro organisms attack host bodies with the intent of living and continuing their existence. Cancers in humans/animals cause the violent death of the host. The host to these invading micro organism has a defensive biological system that attempts to kill the invading organism. The true cycle of the universe is thus destruction > construction.

The result is that logic dictates that every level of existence, whether temporal or incorporeal, will necessarily follow the same systemic framework. The framework that is observable from all sources is one that is encapsulated within the ideogrammatic form of the Yin Yang symbol.

The symbol of Yin Yang is divided into two halves. Within each half is a small portion of the other half which symbolizes that the two halves are necessary and implicitly include the other half.

Therefore all aliens are compelled by the forces of nature to be capable of both good and evil; able to construct or destruct, enlighten or mislead. It is therefore naive to suggest that all aliens are are purely altruistic, peaceful or benevolent.

Taking the above and buttressing it with the stories of abductees, and the apparent modus operandi of the UFO phenomena, one can plainly see if these phenomena do exist the aliens are apparently hostile.

-Euclid

[edit on 2-9-2008 by euclid]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I really get a kick out of listening to people talk about how bad certain aliens or Grey's are, in fact they whine, complain, and go on an on about horrible experiments, tortures, stunted growth, etc.....

.....but look at us humans. Soon as we get done with our bitching, moaning and complaining we sit down to a comfy steak dinner or butchered cow. We humans point fingers but look at our world and what we do. We are complete hypocrites.

We kill each other, we fight over land, if we get stress we do horrible things to others.

I would have to say that if there are such loving beings they need to help us out more than they are, because we are making a mess of this world.

Things do not have to be the way they are.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Taoism applied to aliens is a perfectly rational thing to cogitate, and you may be right.

However, it might be that the Yin and Yand balance you speak of is not so much a constant self defeating process but a path for consciousness, which chooses which side of the symbol it is to finally reside in. So the dynamic you observe in nature at a larger scale would be a linear progression of consciousness energy from low frequency, black, negative energy to high frequency, white, positive energy. And civilizations could reflect this.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by euclid

Taoism applied to aliens is a perfectly rational thing to cogitate, and you may be right.

However, it might be that the Yin and Yand balance you speak of is not so much a constant self defeating process but a path for consciousness, which chooses which side of the symbol it is to finally reside in. So the dynamic you observe in nature at a larger scale would be a linear progression of consciousness energy from low frequency, black, negative energy to high frequency, white, positive energy. And civilizations could reflect this.

My point of is that the totality of the universe is, from the quatum level to the macro level, the same. It is true that the interplay of the dualistic nature of "everything" is this balance between the two opposing forces of nature. And that is also the point. If aliens exist, in what ever form, they are like the universe just as we are like the universe; Good and Evil. And based on their stories..... it would appear to me that they lean towards covert/stealth operations, misinformation, and therefore what we could say is Evil.

Another point of naiveté is believing that an alien civilization would be benevolent just because it has surpassed us in technology. It contradicts Nature.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by euclid

Another point of naiveté is believing that an alien civilization would be benevolent just because it has surpassed us in technology. It contradicts Nature.

-Euclid

Very good point, but maybe the technology has merged with nature. Again I agree if a technology destroys nature it is not a constructive or positive thing.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I never claimed we were much or any better than the Greys

Just that the only Yin Yang in my theory if I get abducted is to kill my captor or to waterboard him until he gives me the instructions on how to operate the craft

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

i seriously dont understand peoples willingness to bend over for aliens like there the next jesus christ. if as some people claim there are over 50 different species, could not one of these aliens be aggressive? and dotn start with the u have to be a zen monk before u advance enough to move out of your solar system. if an alien society killed off all its rivals and didnt destroy itself it would evolve far enough to move into the galaxy and look for other planets to harvest.

and just so u know there is no way any alien species would attack a planet ala independence day. thats just stupid and a waste of resources. they would infiltrate from within. time and patience is on their side.

and if they were infiltrating us from within then that would explain the secrecy and the why they spin the happy friendly alien story right up until the point when they jam a probe up somewhere.

having said that im sure there are benevolent aliens out there i just dont think there involved in this planet, because if they were we would see positive change not this hell hole we call home.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I like that idea.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

-Euclid

Very good point, but maybe the technology has merged with nature. Again I agree if a technology destroys nature it is not a constructive or positive thing.

Almost there..... from the perspective of the alien it may not be perceived as destructive, they may see it as the reallocation of natural biological/bio-energetic resources to sustain their civilization.... which they would view as constructive.

Thus, a world full of unarmed bio-mind life forms would be like a grizzly bear loose in a honey processing facility........

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Euclid, I don't even care if they aren't evil (which I know they are in my heart)

and I agree with much of what you say.

But even if they are advanced and higher beings and good... they treat us like the Crocodile Hunter treats Animals, they bag us tag us and release...

That's our BEST case scenario and if that is the case, some have accidenst, some people die, some are used for experimenst too

Good or not, We bite back

Gorillas are Big strong and smart and nearly extinct

But Wolves have made a comeback...with our help

Why? Because Wolves fought back, wolves hunted us and on some level we respect them more than an animal that is 98% Human

[edit on 2-9-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

i seriously dont understand peoples willingness to bend over for aliens like there the next jesus christ. if as some people claim there are over 50 different species, could not one of these aliens be aggressive? and dotn start with the u have to be a zen monk before u advance enough to move out of your solar system. if an alien society killed off all its rivals and didnt destroy itself it would evolve far enough to move into the galaxy and look for other planets to harvest.

and just so u know there is no way any alien species would attack a planet ala independence day. thats just stupid and a waste of resources. they would infiltrate from within. time and patience is on their side.

and if they were infiltrating us from within then that would explain the secrecy and the why they spin the happy friendly alien story right up until the point when they jam a probe up somewhere.

having said that im sure there are benevolent aliens out there i just dont think there involved in this planet, because if they were we would see positive change not this hell hole we call home.

Yep, if the stories are true then they have already infiltrated and turned many millions of sheeple to their cause. What is the message from all these people, channelers, contactees who say the aliens are good? The message is: love one another, destroy all your weapons, love one another, be docile and meditate, get rid of nuclear weapons and power, live naturally, be good sheep and we will be your shepherd, et cetera. If a majority of people were to follow that dicta then we would be an unarmed world; ripe for culling.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

Greetings,

I am truly sorry but you are 100% WRONG! How can you be so infantile as to proclaim that the mere (temporary or permanent) control of strong aggressiveness denotes the spiritual advancement necessary to prevent command or direct execution of evilness, malice, manipulation, deceipt, exploration, blackmail, kidnapping and all other kinds of dark acts - as so dozens of millions of cowards have so blatantly proved already during World History?

Do NOT put innocent lives in danger!!! People, there are ALL kinds of aliens with different kinds of natures, needs, wishes, behaviors, reactions, instincts, objectives, goals and tactics. Many individuals of certain races like the Plejarans and Pleiadians are beneficial while others are not. Please research the info available in the press and the WWW for your own safety!

May God bless you and enlighten your path.
High Apprentice

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   

we're in agreement then

I don't trust any aliens (if they exist)..... gives new meaning to the term "illegal alien" though

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It's the Western search for a new g-d, I use and others use the anolgy of the Mayans when the conquistadors showed up...

At one point they had a religion and over time people forgot WHY they did the things they did and the reasons got lost and Men made up the rules

So people lost FAITH and were filled with self hatred at the ritual sacrifice of virgins

so when we showed up "we were a new way, new gods" and lol, alas that was not exactly what we were

The same thing applies now, people see contact and hear of it planets have been found, we all kind of know regardless of stories we aren't alone

and... they have made, higher entities, extra dimensional beings, star fleets and stargate explorers of them

and what do we really have?

Life, in our own solar system, under ground, maybe a reptillian descendant, maybe, just another race of man that went underground

and they live in the dark have different technology, possibly canme from or have already inhabited other worlds beneath the surface

or not

But regardless, there is a new species, it probably comes from very close by, maybe here

and they are no good, for as long as we write we know there place in the ground as Hell, we know for a long time they feed on us and do bad things to humans in general

and they might even be, another strain of man that stayed in the caves for all we know

But they aren't from another system, anymore than we came to the americas from the clouds...

they are, from nearby and that's why they play pretend, they have watched us a long time, they fear we threaten this world and wouldn't care to interfere otherwise...

and that's all, no time travel, no star gate just our next encounter/ realization about the space we occupy

real aliens having made it that far would make introductions to the world

These are not nearly so exotic as people think, just malevolent

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Yep, if the stories are true then they have already infiltrated and turned many millions of sheeple to their cause. What is the message from all these people, channelers, contactees who say the aliens are good? The message is: love one another, destroy all your weapons, love one another, be docile and meditate, get rid of nuclear weapons and power, live naturally, be good sheep and we will be your shepherd, et cetera. If a majority of people were to follow that dicta then we would be an unarmed world; ripe for culling.

-Euclid

i couldnt have said it better. im all for peace love and prosperity lord knows there has been enough killing on this planet to last several lifetimes but ill be doing so well armed...just in case.....better to have a gun and not need it than need one and not have it.....think about it

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It's the Western search for a new g-d, I use and others use the anolgy of the Mayans when the conquistadors showed up...

At one point they had a religion and over time people forgot WHY they did the things they did and the reasons got lost and Men made up the rules

So people lost FAITH and were filled with self hatred at the ritual sacrifice of virgins

so when we showed up "we were a new way, new gods" and lol, alas that was not exactly what we were

The same thing applies now, people see contact and hear of it planets have been found, we all kind of know regardless of stories we aren't alone

and... they have made, higher entities, extra dimensional beings, star fleets and stargate explorers of them

and what do we really have?

Life, in our own solar system, under ground, maybe a reptillian descendant, maybe, just another race of man that went underground

and they live in the dark have different technology, possibly canme from or have already inhabited other worlds beneath the surface

or not

But regardless, there is a new species, it probably comes from very close by, maybe here

and they are no good, for as long as we write we know there place in the ground as Hell, we know for a long time they feed on us and do bad things to humans in general

and they might even be, another strain of man that stayed in the caves for all we know

But they aren't from another system, anymore than we came to the americas from the clouds...

they are, from nearby and that's why they play pretend, they have watched us a long time, they fear we threaten this world and wouldn't care to interfere otherwise...

and that's all, no time travel, no star gate just our next encounter/ realization about the space we occupy

real aliens having made it that far would make introductions to the world

These are not nearly so exotic as people think, just malevolent

i think yur right on the money

people with nothing to hide hide nothing

[edit on 3-9-2008 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1

Howard Menger and George Adamski already told us almost fifty years ago how good and valuable our "space brothers" were.

I think they were both mislead.

Howard Mengers 'space brother' from Venus

George Adamski's 'space brother' from Venus

Val, Donn and Jill Thor visitors to the Whitehouse 1959 from Venus (They even made a movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still (and doing a remake)

If they were 'mislead' by these 'space brothers' I say "Take me to your Leader!!!"

...anyone else find it suspicious how E.Ts and`New Age Guru`s speeches are interchangeable:

Maybe there is a reason for that

ALL IS ONE

My you hate just about everything huh? Well I had a speech, about tolerance of new ideas... but somehow I think it would be wasted

[edit on 3-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

I don't trust any aliens (if they exist)..... gives new meaning to the term "illegal alien" though

So that makes Satan and the Fallen Ones landed immigrant then yes?

I wonder if Bush gave them green cards?

BTW will get to the emails tomorrow... kinda been busy at work... its going to be a rough three months now...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
the evidence from abduction investigations show that they are not good and friendly as you imply.

But they LIKED the anal probes!

I swear!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join