It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ET's Are Our Friends, They Love Us

page: 1
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hi!
I just wanted to shed some light on the topic of alien motives, to refute certain stigmas, and to flat out tell the religous fanatics who think they are demons or that they are evil... You Are Wrong!

First, let me share with you a Universal law that supports why they love us, and are benevolent.

When a species is capable of leaving it's own solar system it means that it has overcome the 'progress-destruction cycle' that can occur when mastery of it's own aggressive tendencies is lacking. At the same time a species discovers powerful energy sources allowing travel beyond their own solar system, they also become capable of creating offensive weapons of irreversible destructive power.
This is a form of natural selection. Only those species who perfectly control their aggressiveness can reach this stage. The others will self destruct from misuse of this technology.

This means, that anyone visiting us from outer space is indeed peaceful.
This also refutes all claims anyone makes concerning malevolent aliens.

To those of you who quote scripture and say that ET's are fallen angels, you are wrong, and you should replace your paranoia and fear with more positive energy such as love and hope. Your beliefs are antiquated, as is your perception of visitors. The most primitive stance anyone can have is fear of someone because it is different. Fear breeds violence.

Many of you already know the ET's are benevolent, and probably understand the real source of danger is not from them, but from us. Please sound off here, to to show others that it is ok to embrace the future, and even better to do so. The sooner we are able to raise the global conciousness, the sooner we can interact with them, and begin a new age for mankind. The cosmic age!

Peace

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Tattoo1377]




posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377
 


ok so you know everything there is to know about Aliens and their intentions ?

do you have any evidence other than your opinion ?

the evidence from abduction investigations show that they are not good and friendly as you imply.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Seems new age is ATS new fad.

Howard Menger and George Adamski already told us almost fifty years ago how good and valuable our "space brothers" were.

I think they were both mislead.

Hoaxer supreme Meier already told us almost thirty years ago how good and valuable our "space brothers were".

I think he should be in jail.

Ever since the 80s the New Age spirituality "b.s." movement has gained momentum, anyone else find it suspicious how E.Ts and`New Age Guru`s speeches are interchangeable:

"New Age (New Age Movement and New Age Spirituality) is a social collective phenomenon and a spiritual nature/cosmology movement that seeks universal truth through the Oneness of Humanity. It combines aspects of spirituality, esotericism, complementary and alternative medicine, various religious practices and environmentalism. It is characterized by an eclectic and individual approach to spirituality with a general rejection of mainstream dogma and religion. Terms used to describe the movement include: Self Spirituality, New Spirituality and Mind-Body-Spirit.[1][2] Related terms include: Cultural Creative, Everyone Is Equal, New Paradigm and ALL IS ONE."

en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I'm curious as to where you came up with this "Universal Law." Did you make it up?
I'm not meaning to sound condescending here, but while it may seem to make sense, it falls far short being rational.
I can easily imagine a scenario, several in fact, where this would not be true.
And this is letting my imagination wander into pure speculative thought that has no bearing at all on what may or may not be real.
It sounds to me like you are regurgitating something that a new age cultist has told you. You know, the type that says "hey, I just spoke with *insert weird andromedan name here* and this is what he says... By the way, we need your money to keep our organization afloat!"

You condemn religion but you may very well be supporting it. Or at least a new form of it. Not that there is necessarily anything wrong with that... eh, against the sake of rambling, please just answer where you heard this supposed law.

Editing to add that Camilo1 seems to have summed up my thoughts more eloquently than I could have.


[edit on 31-8-2008 by Jay-in-AR]



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by Tattoo1377
 


ok so you know everything there is to know about Aliens and their intentions ?

do you have any evidence other than your opinion ?

the evidence from abduction investigations show that they are not good and friendly as you imply.



Please show me this evidence that you speak of. Are you speaking of hypnotic, trance induced 'regressive memories' ?
That is not evidence.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't know that aliens are good and love us. I've never met one.

However, the OP kinda fits in a theory growing in my mind about how the universe works. I too think that there is a high vibrational love state, which advanced civilizations gravitate to. Lower vibrational state civilizations tend to be counter productive and usually end up either destroying themselves or quarentined.

This would be generalized, because love and fear, high and low vibrational states of consciousness, are actually part of the real laws of physics.

I don't know if this is so. So I'm not selling the idea. I just feel that this is how things work, and there is little to fear from truely advanced alien species, that would be here mostly to help us, or just study us. It's the lower vibrational state humans that do the fearmongering, and responsible for most of the agression (which may have been met by legitimate defense). Take it for what it's worth.

I have heard Michio Kaku in a interview, don't know if here or on coast to coast, state that we should be wary of aliens, and his two main arguments to support this were that 1) predators tend to be more intelligent than prey and 2) our own history shows that inferior civilizations suffer from the contact with more advanced civilization.
I have my doubts about this because, 1) we have plenty of species here that are not just predators and have done fine. I would add that farmers are smarter than predators. 2) Interspecies contact can not be infered by analogy to intraspecies assimetric group interactions. Also I think there is a phase change somewhere, where the species truely becomes advanced, to a point where it does not want for itself, and fits into deeper grooves of the universe, uplifting itself to the role of life disseminators and defenders of creation, instead of the "intraspecies caos" we live in.

All wishy washy, I know, but I'm an optimist, sue me


[edit on 31-8-2008 by Zepherian]



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377
 


it is evidence in my opinion...if you choose to ignore it then that's your option.

now where is your evidence that proves all Aliens are friendly and good ?

remember it has been reported that there are 57 different kinds of aliens...

so wich ones are good and show some evidence to back up your opinion



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
Seems new age is ATS new fad.

Howard Menger and George Adamski already told us almost fifty years ago how good and valuable our "space brothers" were.

I think they were both mislead.

Hoaxer supreme Meier already told us almost thirty years ago how good and valuable our "space brothers were".

I think he should be in jail.

Ever since the 80s the New Age spirituality "b.s." movement has gained momentum, anyone else find it suspicious how E.Ts and`New Age Guru`s speeches are interchangeable:

"New Age (New Age Movement and New Age Spirituality) is a social collective phenomenon and a spiritual nature/cosmology movement that seeks universal truth through the Oneness of Humanity. It combines aspects of spirituality, esotericism, complementary and alternative medicine, various religious practices and environmentalism. It is characterized by an eclectic and individual approach to spirituality with a general rejection of mainstream dogma and religion. Terms used to describe the movement include: Self Spirituality, New Spirituality and Mind-Body-Spirit.[1][2] Related terms include: Cultural Creative, Everyone Is Equal, New Paradigm and ALL IS ONE."

en.wikipedia.org...


So what's your point exactly? The actual viewpoint I got from you is that you feel Meier should be jailed. If your point is apathy/non-interest then why post?
And for the record, I think the 'New Age Spirituality' you speak of, i.e. crystal power, pyramid power, etc.. is all bs, the same as you do. All mysticism is bs..
That doesn't change the fact that if extra-terrestrials make the enormous effort to come here, they aren't here to probe a human anus..
They are here for (hopefully) meaningful, rational interaction with another species.

Peace



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-in-AR
 

Jay-in-AR,
Thanks for your reply. So far as your views being summed up with Camilo1's, just read my reply to him.
As to the source of this univeral law, it is best not to say for now, simply for the sake of meaningful discourse, which we are having now, and keeping everything on topic.
The only thing that really matters concerning this statement in question is- Does it make sense?
From what I could tell from your post, you found some logic in it, and I'm glad for that.
BTW, I make no claim to be a Guru, nor am I a Medium,Channeler, or anything else, except (hopefully) a rational human being.

Peace



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377
 


It depends greatly on the species you are talking about. There are friends and thankfully they have the nasty ones in a bind and afraid to fully act out what they otherwise might.

The greys abduct, experiment on and mentally tamper with individuals and convince them of all sorts of things. Worse than that they have meddled with history and delayed our growth.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
I don't know that aliens are good and love us. I've never met one.

However, the OP kinda fits in a theory growing in my mind about how the universe works. I too think that there is a high vibrational love state, which advanced civilizations gravitate to. Lower vibrational state civilizations tend to be counter productive and usually end up either destroying themselves or quarentined.

This would be generalized, because love and fear, high and low vibrational states of consciousness, are actually part of the real laws of physics.

I don't know if this is so. So I'm not selling the idea. I just feel that this is how things work, and there is little to fear from truely advanced alien species, that would be here mostly to help us, or just study us. It's the lower vibrational state humans that do the fearmongering, and responsible for most of the agression (which may have been met by legitimate defense). Take it for what it's worth.

I have heard Michio Kaku in a interview, don't know if here or on coast to coast, state that we should be wary of aliens, and his two main arguments to support this were that 1) predators tend to be more intelligent than prey and 2) our own history shows that inferior civilizations suffer from the contact with more advanced civilization.
I have my doubts about this because, 1) we have plenty of species here that are not just predators and have done fine. I would add that farmers are smarter than predators. 2) Interspecies contact can not be infered by analogy to intraspecies assimetric group interactions. Also I think there is a phase change somewhere, where the species truely becomes advanced, to a point where it does not want for itself, and fits into deeper grooves of the universe, uplifting itself to the role of life disseminators and defenders of creation, instead of the "interspecies caos" we live in.

All wishy washy, I know, but I'm an optimist, sue me


Thanks Zeph, what a fantastic reply. I appreciate your views, and agree with them. It is rewarding interact with other positive concious minds in this huge universe.
Fantastic



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp
 


Enlightenup,
Although I actually can empathise with you because I used to feel the same way myself, regretfully I disagree.

There are no malevolent species disturbing us. We are the malevolent species, going through growing pains.
Did you ponder the 'natural selection' bit I typed about? This would eliminate that scenario you speak of...

I guess it could be feasible that some form of experiment has been performed in the past, but it would have been out of respect and necessity concerning our well being, definitely not out of malice.

Peace



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm not sure if it could ever be said that all non terrestrials are our friends and love us. I believe that trade, commerce and domination probably extend throughout the universe. Many testimonies talk of wars between different races. You can search for the Sirian Wars as an example.
That being said, I do not believe all of those watching over us are simply here to exploit earth.


www.livinginthelightms.com...

Native Americans believed in constellations in many cases they believed in the same formations for stars that we do. Their constellations seemed to be marked by the same knowledge that western civilizations on theother part of the globe was aware of. They call them by different names but the star arrangements were very similar.

They believed in maps that have been drawn. That they existed at the center of the earth or Turtle Island. That beyond them was the sky and that beyond the sky were dimensional portals or sky holes as they called them . Beyond the dimensional portals was an area that they call the Ocean of Pitch, were the beauty of the night sky and the galaxies spun out towards them. Beyond that were the boundaries of the universe. And that set along the rim at the boundaries of the universe were 4 different exterrestrial groups....


The reason that Achivas are built into the earth for sacred work is beacuse according to legend, at the destruction at each of the ages of mankind the people that were pure of heart went down into the buxom of the earth and there remained protected. According to them they dwelt in the center of the earth with a group of beings that they call the Ant People. ..


The Hopis called the Pleiadians the Chuhukon, meaning those who cling together. They considered themselves direct descendents of the Pleiadians. The Navajos named the Pleiades the Sparkling Suns or the Delyahey, the home of the Black God. The Iroquois pray to them for happiness. The Cree came to have come to earth from the stars in spirit form first and then became flesh and blood. ...
Early Dakota stories speak of the Tiyami home of the ancestors as being the Pleiades. Astronomy tells us that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and that when you die your spirit returns south to the seven sisters. ...

Hopi Indian legends tell of a sure certainty in the future that the tribe's faithful will be lifted to other planets on the Day of Purification. And they watch and wait for the UFO's that will take them there. The Christian version of the rapture??...

The chief told the newspaper that "we believe other planets are inhabited and that our prayers are heard there. The arrow on which the dome-shaped object rests stands for travel through space. The Hopi maiden on the dome-shaped drawing represents purity. Those Hopi who survive Purification Day will travel to other planets. We, the faithful Hopi have seen the ships and know they are true."


I think there is a lot of wisdom to be found to be found in the beliefs and wisdom of this nation's first peoples.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq
 


Good post mystic, interesting read. (starred)

Although, once again, i must disagree on the topic of interspecies violence.
There just is no feasible reason in an infinite universe for violence.

Humans are trapped on this ball with limited land, dis-unified due to various cultural/religous beliefs, but this is not the case (imo) for space faring races. Personally, I think it is a pre-requisite to have a unified planet where everyone recognizes we are one race with one goal (to live happily) before a species can truly enter the cosmic community.

Peace



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I just think that aliens have been visiting us for thousands of years and that WE definitely ARE evil (a lot of us) and that even if some aliens have bad intentions they have spared us war and destruction whilst we are only too happy to engage in war, destruction and deception. So those that claim aliens have no souls or that they are the devil are lunatics. If you are looking for examples of evil we need to look no further than our sociopathic institutions. What could be worse than enslaving humans? Yet our ancestors and many current corporations still practice it using economics or eugenics to justify their actions. I have no problems with aliens and I think that our goverment is evil for hiding the truth because if they were evil they would have taken over by now. So I would bet on aliens being the good ones and WE being the baddies. Think about it, we know our goverments are corrupt and hold freedom and life in absolute contempt, they meet aliens and they decide to hide them from us...but if the aliens were like them, they probably would not have hid them from us. At the end of the day when our craft fly over other countries air space it is usually to bomb them, these aliens don't bomb us at all, the evil ones should be obvious to us but we appear to be blind. In essence if these aliens were baddies they would have had us by now and all ancient stories regarding contact with aliens never mention bad things about them.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles75
 


Rock On Bubbles!!!
I couldn't have said it better myself


Peace to YOU!



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Uhm, I hate to but in here but here I am lol. DO you guys and gals think it more important to prove that there are indeed ET races visiting us before we argue whether they are good or bad? Seems a pretty important piece of research if you ask me - proving they are 'here'.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
A site with so much information, including a link to the site above is: www.burlingtonnews.net...
They have so much, including a page where nordic types are discussed, with numerous accounts given by real people as opposed to black ops coming out with questionable information. But not all appears good amongst our visitors. The nazi collusion is quite well established. My childhood memory, after seeing a grey (not the typical short android type, but more of the kind Jim Sparks refers to as a supervisor type) when I was 5. It involves being very frightened and clinging to the nazi type guy in uniform.

The Sirian wars have been mentioned also by contactee/abductees. Theres just so much to research, so many different accounts.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well OP,

As much as I respect your opinion on the matter...I'm going to have to disagree with you without any evidence...just as no one has actual proof or evidence other then video's of U.F.O.'s that E.T.'s excist...

So until we have some sort of a situation such as the the movie "Attack from Mars" on our hands...this issue will always be up in the air for debate...you personally do not know the "true intentions" of these beings...so the fact that you say these "beings" supposedly love us...is absurd.

In my opinion, I believe the the human race & earth is just a giant experiment...and we are all rats in the maze...looking for the cheese which symbolize's our purpose for living.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OP, I'm not going to be one of those people that ask where you evidence is, because new age, hippy UFO posts like this never have any. It would seem, as others have mentioned, that "space loving brother" posts are climbing recently, as those are a real easy way to come on here, say anything you want, get the attention you need/desire and not have to show anything for it.

I would hope that others see what I see, and understand the potential damage that propagating this type of ignorance can and will do to the community. No one takes us seriously now as it stands....




top topics



 
17
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join