It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET's Are Our Friends, They Love Us

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

What a load of crap. To say that every person who's had a negative experience, I'll go one step further, a terrifying experience with being abducted should just start hugging and kissing and pretend that these horrible things never occurred. Your discounting a huge chunk of the whole story when you just blindly discount millions of people who have had bad to hellish experiences when it comes to aliens.

So I guess everyone who reports this is crazy or not telling the truth? Thats a very bold statement.

On top of that who made you the spokesperson on all things aliens. Ever consider you over looked something?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
been doing a bit of bedtime reading

a book called "The Allies of Humanity" now regardless the authenticity of the book it still brings up valid points.

www.alliesofhumanity.org...

If as the allies report we are in the process of being taken over alot of things would make sense.

like for instance why the government is keeping a lid on things, its not like there going to come out and make a speech like " ....and thats the budget for 2008.... on a lighter note it would seem that aliens are visiting the earth and have made a deal with the government to steal all our resources and take part in an interbreeding program that will eventually lead to the enslavement of the entire human race" yeah i dont see that happening anytime soon.

also this sudden and new found love for the environment by the government. lets get real the government doesnt give 1 sh!t about the environment let alone 2 sh!ts. why the sudden change of heart...and dont tell me its because thats what the people demanded.. its ideological nonsense like that that keeps us enslaved. the government didnt care when thousands of people demonstarted the war in Iraq, they still invaded. but somebody cries about pollution and its "Oh we must do something" riiight.

all the et happy movies that indoctrinate et's as friendly happy fellows with nothing but good intentions.

and mainly this pacifism attitude that et's know best and that we should all hug each other while singing in the rain sniffing flowers laughing deliriously while the et's come and save us from ourselves. you have got to be sh!tting me. stop waiting for anybody but yurself to fix the dam problems in your life. screw the et's, screw multinational corporations and screw the government. the sooner we wake up the sooner we can get things back to where there supposed to be

read this book and then think about whats going on

www.alliesofhumanity.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   

They hide from us because we are too violent? That is very funny and completely devoid of logic for the following reason:

1. If they are of a "superior" technology/spirituality then they would/should have defensive weaponry that would negate any offensive weaponry that we possess. Therefore there is no reason for them to hide or be afraid of us individually or collectively as a species. There would be no way we could "hurt" them.

2. The actions of the aliens has all the appearances of a covert military operation. They identify operatives via their abduction operations and possibly by monitoring our media. Those who are easily manipulated psychologically they abduct. They then implant false memories and messages for their human operative to spread the "word of light, love and higher consciousness, disarmament, etc" to pave the way for the eventual re-enslavement the human species to the gods.

The old adage: "actions speak louder than words" holds true. Their actions are indication of their intenet. They operate in the dark, attack the weak, the alone, postulate ideologies that are unnatural, are fearful of us, et cetera.

When taken in context it is apparent they do not have the best interest of humans in mind.

-Euclid

[edit on 3-9-2008 by euclid]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There are good aliens, and bad aliens. Just as in the art of war, the bad aliens are spreading the same message the good ones are, and the only way to be sure you have spoken with good ones, is that they will tell you of these evil ones posing with a good message, they say not to even listen to them but only your self or god because you cannot know if they are not the evil ones. Good aliens do not try to trick you with fake memories, they speak in the same manner as Krsna. Love and peace, but defend the innocent. I would be wary of anyone who says get rid of your weapons, who calls them that anyways? Are they not tools to be used properly and responsibly? If we are to become more responsible, would that not mean to remain with our guns and be RESPONSIBLE with them? To give them up completely is not a good idea.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

So you've spoken to aliens right. I don't believe you. I think you made the whole paragraph up. Prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

perhaps the aliens operate so covertly because yes, they are indeed very terrifying to us. maybe they've tried shaking hands the old fashioned way with horrible results. it seems that they are still quite interested in us but are operating with great caution for the sake of us and them.
even a brief, nonviolent encounter with some of these aliens can lead an ordinary person to, if not a state of horror, at least a complete rethinking of everything that is 'ordinary.'
also, you have to realize that not all people report their encounters. for the weak and alone, there is a need to reach out for help and answers. many people choose not to share their experiences because they are strong enough to handle it on their own, or they don't want to lose respect from their peers.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Well seems like the OP has officially been ousted, his "proof that aliens are our friends and love us" has been completely and utterly dismissed.
His logic is interesting though, he has an "idea", his logic is incredibly faulty, it has been proven that it is, plus people with personal expereince have proven that he has no clue about what he's talking about.
He has now run off with his tail between his legs whimpering.

He's one of those people that want you to believe that the aliens are your saviours, that they will save humanity from themselves, I'm not going to bring the bible and what it says about this subject into this, even though I'm really tempted to, honestly, before anyone goes off spouting bs like the OP did, do a little research before coming to a conclusion.

-Jimmy

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No they don't!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well, this is my opinion about aliens. I never met an alien, I never befriended an alien, I never had lunch with an alien. But from only the handful that talks about aliens being nice.

The rest of the stories I hear and read talk about aliens being mean. Like there abductions have the power to ruin your life type of deal. No, this isn't coming from the christian fanatic, this is from popular opinion and the accounts I read.

Everything should be taken with a grain of salt. But if those aliens really wanted world peace, I always thought people be more preachy. From what I hear about area 51 and Dulce, heaven help us if Dulce us is true.

They mean buisness and so does our government that works with them. But that's just what I think. >.<

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by satur9
reply to post by euclid

perhaps the aliens operate so covertly because yes, they are indeed very terrifying to us. maybe they've tried shaking hands the old fashioned way with horrible results. it seems that they are still quite interested in us but are operating with great caution for the sake of us and them.
even a brief, nonviolent encounter with some of these aliens can lead an ordinary person to, if not a state of horror, at least a complete rethinking of everything that is 'ordinary.'
also, you have to realize that not all people report their encounters. for the weak and alone, there is a need to reach out for help and answers. many people choose not to share their experiences because they are strong enough to handle it on their own, or they don't want to lose respect from their peers.

If they're interested in us then it is from a predator/prey, Sovereign/subject or experiment(researcher)/subject perspective. I'm sure everytime I've scooped up a widemouth bass from a lake it was scared as 4hit and even more scared when I gutted it. But hey I gotta eat too.... and so do the aliens. And who knows maybe they don't feed on meat maybe they feed on some physiological or psychological energy that we generate.

-Euclid

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
great comments by everyone I wil not be able to devote much time for replies for a while, as I am travelling for work, and resources are limited.

I know wikipedia isn't 100% notarised and legit...
But, I'd like to leave a quote from the wikipedia.org. where the late Carl Sagan mention something of relevance to the topic:

Sagan believed that the Drake equation suggested that a large number of extraterrestrial civilizations would form, but that the lack of evidence of such civilizations pointed out by the Fermi paradox suggests technological civilizations tend to destroy themselves rather quickly.

This is interesting... the Fermi Paradox is from '75 mind you, but even
a respected man in the field of cosmology felt the presence of the "Fermi Paradox",as well...

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Tattoo1377 typos and linked text]

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Tattoo1377]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   

www.briansbetterworld.com...

Extraterrestrial craft flown by benevolent aliens are invariably destroyed by order of the National Reconnaissance Office if they approach planet Earth. Only aliens who are prepared to divulge advanced weapons technology are permitted into our air space (e.g. the Orions, also known as the "Unholy Six" at Area 51). Even though ET craft may be from another dimension or universe, in this universe their technology is subject to normal laws of physics appertaining to this particular universe. Therefore, force fields surrounding their UFO's are susceptible to our advanced weapons systems. For instance, our satellite mounted Mossbauer weapons emit a beam possessing a neutral charge and accordingly penetrate force fields without attenuation. Several years ago, a weapons system specifically designed for destroying ET craft was successfully tested at the Port Hueneme naval facility and later implemented on US naval vessels. Known as Project Sea Light, this particular beam weapon emits a longitudinally pulsed scalar wave. As Tesla discovered, these waves even penetrate Faraday cages....

Many UFO buffs are expecting spiritually advanced E.T's, possibly from another dimension or universe to be an uplifting force on planet Earth, but why should they? The Shemsu Hor restarted civilization for us after the global flood and ice age, which I believe simultaneously occurred 6,800 years ago, yet humankind soon degenerated once more and followed the whims of the dragon. At the present time, a great deal of depleted uranium dust is falling on Europe and North America, which is poetic justice. Some scientists have predicted that the radioactive dust (the best population elimination method yet devised) will cause the extinction of 50% of the world's species. Possibly the outcome may be a mutated human species with enhanced spiritual qualities and the ability to think for themselves. One can only hope.

According to this our cartel align themselves with the unholy six and have sold out the human race to them, which is why depopulation is in order. They actually destroy beneficial crafts.

ufology.wikidot.com...

The Sirians have waged wa- in the past with the Orion Empire or the "Unholy Six" reptilian star systems in the Orion open cluster. The ancient dispute involves just who will serve as the "landlords" of a sector of space containing 21 star systems including the most strategic star system, SOL and particularly planet Earth, Terra or Shan — which is a virtual cosmic "oasis" of water, mineral, plant, animal and genetic resources in incredible variety compared with most other worlds. This dispute between the Sirians and Orion Reptiloids dates back to the ancient invasion of Orion by the Draconian EMPIRE, as a result of which many "Nordic" type humanoids escaped to Procyon, Sol, Sirius and elsewhere. ...
This war in Sirius-B is gravitating towards the Sol System, in that the opposing agendas for this system is one of the major issues of dispute between the two [or three] warring factions.

From another wiki. This is some of what I've read for a while now, and why extreme caution should be observed with regards to our ets.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I've read about the unholy six. But here is a whole bunch of interesting thoughts on the matter, and that related to Dulce:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Contrary to the claims of the authors of this document, ParaNet HAS FOUND obvious links between the PHOENIX PROJECT and the PHOENIX REPORT, an outlet for the ASHTAR Collective. One of the 'leaders' and 'spokesmen' for this collective is a being that goes by the name of HATONN. Hatonn, according to some sources, is a 9 ft. 'Pleiadean' with severe fascist leanings who claims to be a reptilian 'defector' from the Unholy Six Orion-Draconian Empire. Other sources claim that the Ashtar Collective -- or at least a large segment of the collective which was infiltrated and assimilated by Draco-Orion agents posing as "ascended masters" -- is now in direct collaboration with the reptilian Grays and the 'Unholy Six'. In such an event, it would NOT be surprising for the Draco-Orion controlled segment of the Ashtar network to seek to discredit a base under Dulce, New Mexico IF IN FACT the base is being controlled and operated jointly by Draconian AND Ashtarian forces...

America West, it turns out, is the publisher of a magazine called the Phoenix Liberator, which carries large quantities of channeled material alleged to originate with an entity from the Pleiades known as 'Hatonn'. The Phoenix Liberator has come under fire recently from some in the UFO community as anti-Semitic and neo-fascist. [See, for example, "Hatonn's World: A Neo-Nazi ET?" by Don Ecker in the July/August 1992 issue of UFO Magazine.] (Note: According to the video 'SECRETS OF THE THIRD REICH' -- available via Vladimir Terziski, President, American Academy of Dissident Sciences, 10970 Ashton Ave. #310, Los Angeles, CA 90024, phone and fax: USA-(310)-473-9717 -- the Nazi Thule society not only 'channeled' the Ashtar forces, but had developed several aerial disc designs, photographs of which are depicted in the film. One disc type was the 'Adamski' model. Whether Adamski's contacts were actually 'Nazis' masquerading as 'Venusians', or whether the Nazi's had somehow gained access to a Venusian-Pleiadean scout ship is not clear at this time, however John Lear has stated that a small renegade 'Pleiadean' faction in Aldebaran which had sold itself over to the Ashtarian-Draconian agenda, had intentionally 'crashed' one of their ships -- loaded to the hilt with high-tech equipment -- so that they could get the technology to their Germanic/Bavarian allies while at the same time making an effort to seemingly by-pass the established non-intervention laws of the Saturnian-Lyran-Pleiadean-Andromedan 'Federation'. Lear also claims that this Pleiadean-Ashtarian faction also wanted Germany to initiate a war which hopefully would reduce the population of the planet to a point where the Ashtar/Gizeh alliance or collective could establish more influence with less resistance in the international affairs of planet earth... this collaboration with the Bavarians also being motivated by certain extremist Interventionist and RACIST factions from Lyra and Aldebaran who were intent on making their 'Aryan' brothers on earth the dominant race. - Branton)

This link I provided is a very good read and I would advice anyone interesting in ufology and the possible agendas to read this. I am particularly interested, as my own sighting of crafts (all my life, and now all of my children too), a sighting of a grey, and a memory of walking with a grey and nazi through a tunnel alongside my brother. I remembered being very frightened and clinging to the nazi. Then there are vague recollections of a room, sort of like a combo gym computer lab, with groups of chidlren, and human looking (humans, hybrids, ets?) and greys, in particular a female that I seem to be fond of, and a more austere elder male, who we didn't like.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

If they are of a "superior" technology/spirituality then they would/should have defensive weaponry that would negate any offensive weaponry that we possess. Therefore there is no reason for them to hide or be afraid of us individually or collectively as a species. There would be no way we could "hurt" them.

Not necessarily. We are pretty far advanced from our ancient ancestors, yet, does all of our technology mean that we are immune to their slings, arrows, and bludgeoning tools? In a drag-out military battle, our modern technology would make a fight against any other military power in history an absolute slaughter. But if you were going back in time to study - not conquer - those peoples, would you be immune to their attacks if they decided to kill you out of fear or for believing your technology was devilry?

The actions of the aliens has all the appearances of a covert military operation. They identify operatives via their abduction operations and possibly by monitoring our media. Those who are easily manipulated psychologically they abduct. They then implant false memories and messages for their human operative to spread the "word of light, love and higher consciousness, disarmament, etc" to pave the way for the eventual re-enslavement the human species to the gods.

Are they now? Last I heard, Aliens and UFO's were still a huge unknown. The very fact that are called "UFOs" and not "Alien Craft" is a testament about how very little reliable evidence there is of a phenomena which may not even be Extraterrestrial in origin.

Yet you seem to make a rather definitive claim about why they're here, how they operate, why they operate the way they do, and what their plans are for humanity. Where is there any real data to back any of this up?

They operate in the dark,

This means nothing. The only reason humans typically fear the dark and associate it with secrecy and evil is because we evolved as a typically diurnal species - whereas many of the predators which hunted our early ancestors were nocturnal. There's plenty of benign nocturnal creatures out there that only operate in the dark. This doesn't make them inherently evil or worthy of suspicion.

Who's to say that these "Aliens", if they exist, are not nocturnal creatures themselves and operate better or feel more comfortable in the dark? Indeed, they very physiology of their eye (if what's presented in popular media is to be believed) suggests that it evolved in extreme darkness. Perhaps what we see as "black" eyes is a sort of Nictitating membrane that filters out high light levels.

attack the weak, the alone

When we study animals in the field, and must tranquilize them - do we not also tend to go for the weak - or the ones separated from the herd, flock, school, etc? From those animals perspectives, is not what we do to them violent, intrusive, and extremely frightening? Do they know that we have their best interest in mind?

postulate ideologies that are unnatural

I've never heard an alien postulate an ideology - and most people who claim to have had experienced this are saying nothing profound or new to make us suspect that it had an extraterrestrial origin. Usually it's pretty common and overly simplistic stuff too or claims that cannot be substantiated. New age spiritualistic BS, biblical prophecies, etc. I've never heard someone give dictation from an Alien that closely matched the writings of, or came even close to the level of thinking that say - Carl Marx's ideologies had.

are fearful of us

I'm fearful of us too at times. I'm also fearful of wild dogs, bears, sharks, spiders, cougars, etc. This doesn't mean I'm evil, does it? This doesn't mean I want to exterminate them, or enslave them does it?

When taken in context it is apparent they do not have the best interest of humans in mind.

When taken into context, it's not even apparent that they exist - let alone that their motives are known or could be speculated. All we have are a myriad of conflicting testimonies and subjective personal experiences surrounding a handful of atmospheric anomolies, a few unexplained occurances, and a WHOLE lot of hoaxes.

And who knows maybe they don't feed on meat maybe they feed on some physiological or psychological energy that we generate.

I very much doubt this is the case. The Psychological energies most people talk about in regards to this (i.e. The "Soul") have never demonstrated any discernible, testable, or observable affect with anything in the physical world. This is why it's considered metaphysical. If nothing in physical reality and the human experience can so much as validate that the soul even exists - let alone it's properties - then how could one expect an extraterrestrial to be able to use it as sustenance for a physical body? To compound this, throughout the grand tapestry of life found on Earth, we have not even gotten close to hinting at such a creature evolving a similar means of nourishing itself. I think that if it's out there, if it's real, and it could provide energy, then something would have evolved the ability to detect and devour it. We see this in all manner of organisms - such as plants who use photosynthesis or organisms in the deep ocean where there is no light that use Chemosynthesis.

Further, for an ET to have developed some sort of soul digestion system capable of feeding off of our mental energies, they would have had to have evolved in extremely close proximity to us. Which evidently isn't the case, or else they wouldn't be Extra Terrestrials to begin with.

Now, if you're speaking in regards to brain waves and such that we CAN detect and interact with (see; Brain Computer Interfaces), there are surely much easier and more profitable ways of generating these waves artificially rather than flying halfway across the galaxy and terrorizing a native species of sentient apes with cooperation of their government and in the utmost secrecy.

Even if they're looking for good old-fashioned flesh, it still makes little sense for them to eat us when they are perfectly capable of synthesizing raw human flesh on their own. We're beginning to synthesize meat ourselves, and with as advanced as they are, I'm sure they could improve the taste

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Lasheic]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Sagan believed that the Drake equation suggested that a large number of extraterrestrial civilizations would form, but that the lack of evidence of such civilizations pointed out by the Fermi paradox suggests technological civilizations tend to destroy themselves rather quickly.

I think the Drake Equation is largely bunk. We can only estimate the first two values (and it was only recently that extrasolar planets were confirmed to exist at all!) and we cannot know the values of the rest of the numbers. The Drake Equation can come up with any number from 1 (us) to trillions. That's a pretty large margin of error. This equation might be of some use in the future, but for right now, it's junk science.

Don't get me wrong, Carl Sagan was a brilliant man - but he was very often wrong as well. He's been somewhat deified in the media, because he was such a charismatic and popular scientist, and I think to a degree many people expected him (and still do expect him to) "speak for science" and he ended up speaking to fields which were not his expertise and making claims or backing theories that were simply flat out wrong.

Nuclear Winter, is a great example. There's no modeled or evident proof that such an occurrence could ever take place. Many of the values which go into the equations cannot be known either. At the end of the first Gulf War, Carl Sagan made the prediction on national television that the 500+ Kuwaiti oil fields which had been set ablaze would cause a mild form of Nuclear Winter across Asia. He was wrong, and later had to retract that statement.

While it is true that a massive nuclear war across wide swaths of land would result in a certain level of cooling, it would be more akin to "Nuclear Autumn" and wouldn't last more then a few weeks at best. Of course, "Nuclear Autumn" doesn't have the same punch that "Nuclear Winter" has - and the exactly the intended goal. A lie in the name of science to provoke caution. Freeman Dyson recognized this when thrashed the theory as being bad science, but lamented that it might make him look as though he were in favor of Nuclear War.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjackblack
Well seems like the OP has officially been ousted, his "proof that aliens are our friends and love us" has been completely and utterly dismissed.
His logic is interesting though, he has an "idea", his logic is incredibly faulty, it has been proven that it is, plus people with personal expereince have proven that he has no clue about what he's talking about.
He has now run off with his tail between his legs whimpering.

He's one of those people that want you to believe that the aliens are your saviours, that they will save humanity from themselves, I'm not going to bring the bible and what it says about this subject into this, even though I'm really tempted to, honestly, before anyone goes off spouting bs like the OP did, do a little research before coming to a conclusion.

-Jimmy

Sorry, but that is a line of bull. Since when do you officialise anything? Maybe in your own mind, to comfort your self-justified intolerance, I know it's important because it threatens your anti-ET agenda. But not here, in this thread. There has been no 'proof' for saying my post is wrong either. Only a good bit of mature disagreement, agreement, and a lil bit of passionately negative feedback, such as yours. Your replies just criticise this post and label anyone agreeing with it as naive. Quite boring.

Please do not speak for me, I never said they would be our saviors, I said they are our friends and they love us. There is a big difference in mentality and meaning. We must save ourselves.. why do people always expect someone else to do it for us? Oh yea, that's right... most theists are trying to hurry along the end of the world so your 'god' can fix it all. Well not all people have that luxury Jack. Some of us would rather enjoy the planet and universe we actually have, instead of pointing fingers at every single thing that is different in this universe and planet.
Your biased declarations are exactly that.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
This sounds like Star Trek they got the same contact rule!

Seriously: it does seem logical that this kind of rule exists. But we normal people don't know that (usa) and other governments already got the power to move outside our own galaxy (even further).

So the aliens wanted to make contact and maybe they already did (+/50/60) years ago. But they found a world where the people where kept in the dark and living in a technology/mind state witch should not allow contact!

So they made the deal that the govs start building up to disclosure and that's what is happening now.

The (old)controlling forces who want to keep us stupid are trying to stop it but the process is already going and cant and wont be stopped.

When the unknown faces you judge it by:
Does it want freedom, prosperity and peace for all!
Is it here to serve / help us world citizens without something in return!
Does it recognise and tread our planet/solar system as property of the inhabitants of Earth.

When those 3 are Yes its Ok!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

I never said that aliens exist. If they do exist then they are opertaing covertly. Night operations by definition occur in the dark when most abductions are said to take place. I was in the military, know how psy-ops in the military are executed, and if these aliens exist their operation is being executed within militaristic parameters. If the people who channel the new age BS are truly channeling the aliens, like they say they are, then the aliens are proffering their message through them as I stated. The context is this thread & the body of circumstantial evidence/reports/statements/et cetera. Whether they exist or not is not the context of this thread because this thread presupposes the existence of aliens by postulating that they love us..

You wrote a whole lot of flawed musings and said absolutely nothing.

-Euclid

[edit on 5-9-2008 by euclid]

[edit on 5-9-2008 by euclid]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   

There's also no proof that your fanciful imaginings of ET loving us is true. If any love is involved it is probably the same type of love as we humans have for steaks BBQing on a grill....

-Euclid

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join