Chance To Join the New World Order

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Let's say hypothetically President George W. Bush plans and succeeds at dictatorship resulting in a fascist society. You are with a group of revolutionaries. For some reason you are the leader and it is a powerful force to be reckoned with. You are all armed and are carrying the masses under your leadership for a better tomorrow. To bring back the America the constitution was written for.

You are confronted or get into communication with a member of the New World Order. You can have vast amounts of wealth and power. All you must do is trade over your men.

Would you do it? Do you stand by your beliefs if you are a patriot? All this talk about how the New World Order is so evil. But are you any different? If given the chance would you join them?




posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
this body we live in, only lasts a few years

but your soul lasts forever

think about that for a bit. and the answer will become clear



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Oh man. I just realized there's a topic like this in the NWO section. Sorry about that.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
Let's say hypothetically President George W. Bush plans and succeeds at dictatorship resulting in a fascist society. You are with a group of revolutionaries. For some reason you are the leader and it is a powerful force to be reckoned with. You are all armed and are carrying the masses under your leadership for a better tomorrow. To bring back the America the constitution was written for.

You are confronted or get into communication with a member of the New World Order. You can have vast amounts of wealth and power. All you must do is trade over your men.

Would you do it? Do you stand by your beliefs if you are a patriot? All this talk about how the New World Order is so evil. But are you any different? If given the chance would you join them?


Well, there are some men that can't be bought seems like. They put principle above that of profit. Dr. Paul is one that comes to mind or Dr. No as the name given to him by the elite who can't buy him or his vote.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Gateway]



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway
 


That's the thing. I consider myself a patriot but out of fear or lust for power I might abandon that all. It seems some people really stand for something like Alex Jones. A lot of people here say they are patriots but to what end?



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by Gateway
 


That's the thing. I consider myself a patriot but out of fear or lust for power I might abandon that all. It seems some people really stand for something like Alex Jones. A lot of people here say they are patriots but to what end?


True, you are right some men can't be bought, the problem comes when they use other methods. Alex Jones or Paul can't be bought, but they can be silenced.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway
 


Do you think it was because they spoke out and made it somewhat mainstream or followed before the powers could silence them? Do you think they might have some type of immunity being the figures they are now?



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soulstone
reply to post by Gateway
 


Do you think it was because they spoke out and made it somewhat mainstream or followed before the powers could silence them? Do you think they might have some type of immunity being the figures they are now?


Dr. Paul and Alex are currently considered lunatic fringe by the MSM, especially so for Alex. Dr. Paul at least is given a tiny bit of respect since he is a congressmen, but not much. I will have to say that Ron has made a serious impact in this country, there is no doubt about that. He single handily rejuvenated the "old right" Taft conservative wing of the Republican party.

There is an entire generation now who has heard his message and it is spreading. People didn't know or have not known that you can be a capitalist, anti-Fed, and anti-war at the same time. He really has enlighten millions upon this old, but important philosophy. Things will change, I think there's going to be a whole new crop of politicians that may want to follow the path that Dr. Paul has set, but it will take some time.

Sorry for getting off topic, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Gateway]



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
What I'd do is what the nationalists did in this video of mine:

www.youtube.com...



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I've already given this a thought...and I'm going to be a sell out and join the NWO. It's better to be the devil's right hand than to be in his way. Besides, if anyone's going to take the NWO down, it's going to be someone on the inside, not some rag-tag band of rebels.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There is no amount of money that can buy me or my beliefs. And the greatest power comes from knowledge/awareness and knowledge of self.

Any man attempting to purchase me, buy me out has no respect for me. If he did, he would not attempt it. The only price one should pay for the truth is the price that comes with acceptance.



posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
this body we live in, only lasts a few years

but your soul lasts forever

think about that for a bit. and the answer will become clear


Precisely! You have all the time in the world to be moraly righteous, But only a breif second to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.

Take the money and run!!!!





new topics
top topics
 
1

log in

join