It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Palin's 5th child not really hers???!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
It's not 'dragging a disabled child in' to point out the lies of an adult....especially one that is willing to accept the offer of such a 'momentous' job. It's her job to protect her children....she could have refused McCain's offer. Her acceptance of the responsibility of the office of VP, if counter to the well being of her child..... speaks to her judgement.....

No, it's dragging both the new born AND the 17 year old daughter into a political smear campaign started by people who are out to discredit Gov. Palin.

There is NO substance to any of this except people posting comments on blogs for God's sake.

Gee, her co-workers were surprised she was 7 months pregnant. So what? Are there any quotes from ANYBODY saying she didn't look pregnant at 9 months?

Any witnesses at the hospital where the baby was born?

Let me explain this to you....

1. McCain named Gov. Palin VP.

2. Democrats, in a frenzy to write ANYTHING bad about her, and because their smear pieces were already written about Romney, quickly started googling Palin's name.

3. They came across the only garbage they could find, and having zero human decency, started throwing the pregnancy rumor out there not caring if it was true, but only hoping it would stick.

My God... this is idiotic even for ATS. I think I'll go read some threads about the O'Hare UFO. They're more credible than this idiocy.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
That stuff about her baby though. People should be sued for every penny they have for that one. Just proves the Internet is full of very sick people.

if thats the case, i should be able to sue a few of you for the totally hateful, 100% ignorant remarks u made about me in this thread

i never even suggested i believed in the rumor, because i dont

it was meant to show you guys the types of crap that is floating around right now

sigh...why do i even try to talk sense to people when they just go in a rabid attack mentality...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I was watching one of news channels yesterday and they also said that she hadn't been a broad very much???

Does that mean she's a transgender or transsexual? (Talk about reaching across the aisle) Maybe she's the father and her husband is really the mother?....I'm sooo confused.

It would be really odd if the daughter was the mother and they're covering this up this way. The dems would be all over it. (how sad) If this was true, would she be forced out? That would make Mc Cain look stupid or like Bush with his nominations as if pulling them out of some hat or lottery.

I haven't read into whether a young girl would have a child with downs syndrome. I thought this was more typical with older women with older eggs?

What's Palin's nationality? she somewhat reminds me of a cross between Barbara Streisand and Jackie Kennedy. She's an interesting choice anyway.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Obviously I don’t know much about Alaska but would they really not notice for 8 months that their Governor was pregnant?"

My mother was around 5'2'' When my brother was born he was 24" long (now over 6'6'') No One knew Mom was pregnant even though she work up till he was born. She never showed. So it is possible.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

look man, you got a huge chip on your shoulder

you havent even read half the comments you just attack based on instinct

go read some of my other threads , you will see i am not a democrat in any sense of the word

but why am i wasting my breath? you wont even read this unless your trying to find something new to scream bloody murder about

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

look man, you got a huge chip on your shoulder

you havent even read half the comments you just attack based on instinct

go read some of my other threads , you will see i am not a democrat in any sense of the word

but why am i wasting my breath? you wont even read this unless your trying to find something new to scream bloody murder about

I have no chip on my shoulder, huge or otherwise. I'm just pointing out the lameness of you posting this thread.

And what's even lamer is your attempt to act like you're just innocently providing information to everybody here as a public service or something.

You're not.

You're trying to jump on the bandwagon and spread a rumor about a young teen girl with no regards to any moral or human decency.

To quote your OP:

This "rumor" actually seems to have a little foundation to it that goes all the way back to her very own workers in Alaska Gov't.

Not even 24hours yet and the skellys are just tumbling out of the closet rofl

Skellys tumbling out of closet? rofl? A "foundation" to the rumor? What? Because her co-workers didn't realize she was pregnant?

Maybe you should find a more constructive way to get your rocks off than spreading rumors about 16 year old girls and Down syndrome children.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by frayed1
It's not 'dragging a disabled child in' to point out the lies of an adult....especially one that is willing to accept the offer of such a 'momentous' job. It's her job to protect her children....she could have refused McCain's offer. Her acceptance of the responsibility of the office of VP, if counter to the well being of her child..... speaks to her judgement.....

No, it's dragging both the new born AND the 17 year old daughter into a political smear campaign started by people who are out to discredit Gov. Palin.

There is NO substance to any of this except people posting comments on blogs for God's sake.

Gee, her co-workers were surprised she was 7 months pregnant. So what? Are there any quotes from ANYBODY saying she didn't look pregnant at 9 months?

Any witnesses at the hospital where the baby was born?

Let me explain this to you....

1. McCain named Gov. Palin VP.

2. Democrats, in a frenzy to write ANYTHING bad about her, and because their smear pieces were already written about Romney, quickly started googling Palin's name.

3. They came across the only garbage they could find, and having zero human decency, started throwing the pregnancy rumor out there not caring if it was true, but only hoping it would stick.

My God... this is idiotic even for ATS. I think I'll go read some threads about the O'Hare UFO. They're more credible than this idiocy.

you can look at my other posts on this topic. I think its wrong and shouldnt be done. But dont spew things like dems are scrambling around to make up anything like this tactic is purely a dem thing. Republicans are just as bad, if not worse when it comes to attacking and smear campaigns.. Just ask the swiftboaters, what a fine group of gentlemen there

Oh and that ohare thing does have a lot of credibility.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

you can look at my other posts on this topic. I think its wrong and shouldnt be done. But dont spew things like dems are scrambling around to make up anything like this tactic is purely a dem thing.

No, this is purely a Democratic thing. I would suggest that you shouldn't attempt to lump the Republicans into the same boat as the disgusting people who think nothing of using a baby with Down syndrome and a 16-year old teenager to smear their political opponents.

The Swift Boaters were a group of war veterans who publicly confronted one of their comrades, John Kerry, accusing him of lying. These were all grown men going back and forth with each other. The Swift Boaters had what? A dozen or so veterans who served with Kerry all collaborating their accusations.

It's not even close to a bunch or clowns on the internet making blog comments and then referring to each other's posts like it's some sort of evidence -and all about a child with Down syndrome and a 16 year old girl. It's really borderline evil what they are doing.

Oh and that ohare thing does have a lot of credibility.

Awesome! We agree on something! What ever happened to this story anyway???

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by uplander
Who cares if she is raising her daughter's child as her own or not? Lots of women have done this for ages to protect the pregnant child and protect the new baby. So what? That makes me like her even more. It is instinctual to want to protect your children and grandchildren.

By the way, I think that 5 year old is adorable and very lucky for her to have such a loving family.

**Don't attack someone's young kids - it just ain't right.**

Good points,,, I just hope she will admit to it...

Exactly, you have to be pretty cold to call someone out for protecting their kid. Although she IS lying, and since she is involved in politics I'm sure could technically catch some sort of back lash for this. It's like a very minor Bill Clinton case. His lies really had no big effect on the country, it was just a personal thing he didn't want to be ashamed of. Hopefully this doesn't hurt her reputation too badly.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
ok i googled that "daily kos" webpage that they claimed was such a big instigator of this, but apparently, they are dispelling it with a neat little graph showing its almost impossible for the 5th kid to be her daughters

heres why

"The chance that a 16-year old girl gives birth to an infant with Down's Syndrome is .1% (or 1 in 1,000).

The chance that a 44-year old woman such as Sarah Palin could give birth to an infant with Down's Syndrome is 3.6%. (or 36 in 1,000).

It is 36 times more likely that the baby is Sarah's and not a 16-year old's"

www.dailykos.com...

i never even heard of the website until this thread, and apparently they are pretty pro-democrat

but they did do a good job dispelling the rumor for me at least
so its settled , the odds of the rumor being true is 36:1

its sad that i had to debunk it myself, where as ppl like jamie just scream up and down how "unfair" it all is, instead of actually taking the time to dig up some legit arguement agianst the claims

Yes, I provided the evidence Debunking it too.

so thats it, rumor dispelled with statistics
game over

and Dont call me a democrat agian, i take that very very badly

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

I agree, let her be...

stop spreading BS about OBAMA now....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by bknapple32

you can look at my other posts on this topic. I think its wrong and shouldnt be done. But dont spew things like dems are scrambling around to make up anything like this tactic is purely a dem thing.

No, this is purely a Democratic thing.

NO ITS NOT!

Dude stop thinking in a left vs right paradigm

your so utterly partisan its disgusting

take the blinders off for one minute

i debunked the rumor in this thread too if you cared to notice

its like you think its impossible - that i could be neither democrat or republican

i must be one of the 2 huh? geez and you call me an idiot...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
but they did do a good job dispelling the rumor for me at least
so its settled , the odds of the rumor being true is 36:1

its sad that i had to debunk it myself, where as ppl like jamie just scream up and down how "unfair" it all is, instead of actually taking the time to dig up some legit arguement agianst the claims

Yes, I provided the evidence Debunking it too.

so thats it, rumor dispelled with statistics
game over

Wow... thanks for doing such exemplary investigative work.

Maybe next time you should do the investigation BEFORE you create threads about a baby with Down syndrome being the illegitimate child of a 16 year old girl based on nothing more than knuckleheads posting comments on a blog.

Well at least you got to rofl at their expense.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

the subject is over, why the need to keep posting personal attacks? your acting like i killed her baby and ate it for breakfast...utterly ridiculous

you didnt even understand the point of the thread in the first place lol

i wasnt attacking anyone, i was showing what the liberals were talking about that i found interesting

that they could dig up a ton of crap on someone that no one ever heard of within 1 day of them becoming well known
that was the point

[edit on 30-8-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Reply is to Jamie...

Like all UFO stories, they get buried. I want to believe the truth is out there, just no buried...

The swiftboating was almost as bad. These group of rightwingers LIED about Kerry...Guy's a multi purple hearter. those swiftboaters didn't even serve with Kerry. They had close ties with bush, and thus it became all political.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Not to mention , your guy, John Mccain condemned their ad's against kerry.

The SBVT statements were accompanied by sworn affidavits, although one affiant, Al French, later admitted he had no firsthand knowledge of what he had sworn to.[54]

The first SBVT ad was contradicted by the statements of several other veterans who observed the incidents, by the Navy's official records, and, in some instances, by the contemporaneous statements of SBVT members themselves.

The ABC television show Nightline traveled to Vietnam and interviewed Vietnamese who were involved in the battle for which Kerry was awarded the Silver Star. These witnesses disputed O'Neill's charge that there "was little or no fire" that day; they said that the fighting was fierce.[59] SBVT supporters question whether these witnesses are reliable because they spoke "in the presence of a Communist official",[60] but their account of enemy fire is substantially the same as that previously given by another former VC to an AP reporter[61] and by the American witnesses, including the only SBVT member who was actually present that day, Larry Clayton Lee

Among the first to question the first ad was Republican Senator John McCain, a Bush supporter, Vietnam veteran, and former POW. He said, "I condemn the [SBVT] ad. It is dishonest and dishonorable. I think it is very, very wrong".

wiki

I think they are in different context, but to attack a politicians family is disgusting. As is to attack a war hero's record. Someone who defended their country with their life AND WON A SILVER STAR. Just as bad in my book.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Listen, there was no lecture involved there. It was an observation based on rationality. Whether I agree with the OP or not, the fact remains that this has become a part of politics.

I remember attacks on Chelsea Clinton and the Bush twins and I am sure Gov Palin, when she made the decision to follow this path was aware of this side of politics as well in light of the those cited examples.

Children, especially those whose parents are in politics are not as weak minded as some on here make them out to be. They have and are being conditioned to not allow rumors and/or character attacks cripple them emotionally.

MOst of these kids will end up as world leaders while all the rest of the sissified boys and girls grown into adults doing what they are told by these "poor" undeserving children.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I don't see how it is a grand gesture on her part. Telling your teenager that it is such a disgrace to have a child so young that it must never be spoken of and that she can never ever be the mother of her child is terrible parenting. If Palin put more effort into teaching her kids the importance of safe sex rather than simply preaching abstinence, she wouldn't be in this position right now. This was done to prevent Palin from feeling embarrassed in front of her fellow religious nut jobs, in no way was the child protected. She was only made to feel like a disgrace and an embarrassment to the family.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
Who cares if she is raising her daughter's child as her own or not? Lots of women have done this for ages to protect the pregnant child and protect the new baby. So what? That makes me like her even more. It is instinctual to want to protect your children and grandchildren.

By the way, I think that 5 year old is adorable and very lucky for her to have such a loving family.

**Don't attack someone's young kids - it just ain't right.**

For one, it is insurance fraud if they are claiming the child is hers. Grandchildren typically are not covered in insurance policies.

Why would this case of lying be OK? Because women have done this in the past, does not make it right in this case.
I care if she is lying, because what else is she lying about or covering up? Her credibility would be gone.

I find it twisted that people actually find this OK and even commend her for doing it (allegedly of course).

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma
reply to post by infinite

I really don't take her to be a stupid woman. I think she was perfectly aware of the attacks that would be made on her and she stepped into the spotlight anyway. No need for anger or tears. They will be fine, I promise
This is what is called, politics. Show for distraction. Enjoy or ignore. Getting emotional over this crap is kind of like getting emotional over the WWE.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by justamomma]

Whooooooooa!!!!!

Just what are you saying? how can you possibly say there is no need to get emotional????? Something so important, that impacts every single one of us in every way, EVERY DAY OF OUR LIVES, and you are going to say do not get emotional. It is just for show? It is not real? It does not really matter? We should just passively enjoy the show? How dare you claim that the WWE is not real. People like you make me want to decapitate a stranger on a bus!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join