It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Palin's 5th child not really hers???!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'd like to focus on the rumor in order to debunk it.

I'll start:

Sarah Palin approximately 6 months pregnant, one month before giving birth:
Link to image

Super Tuesday was on February 5

Page giving info on the birth date which also states he was born one month early.

To me, not only does she not look ~6 months pregnant, she does not look pregnant at all.

---- ETA ----

Sarah Palin flew to from Alaska to Texas 1 month before before her due date: Source

Several pregnancy websites provide information for expectant mothers and airline travel: Source 1 Source2

It is considered high risk to travel during the last trimester; the 2nd source even claims that one should not travel at all if they have a "high risk pregnancy".

Sarah Palin was high-risk because not only was she 44 years old, but her foetus has Down Syndrome. Yet she still got on a round-trip flight to Texas, which by looking at several travel sites (plug in Anchorage, Alaska and austin, Texas) is anywhere from 9 - 13 hours.

Her water broke and labor began while in Texas , yet she still gave her speech and then made the 9-13 (my guess based on travel sites) return home to Alaska, all the while being in labor with a very high risk pregnancy (older age plus Down Syndrome baby).

Why would she put her baby into peril? Why not stay in Texas and give birth? They do have good facilities there.. Or was she rushing home to be by the bedside of her daughter?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Choppy]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The birth is announced yet "close" staff members learn this for the first time. A fellow pregnant politician states ""Really? No!" said Bethel state Rep. Mary Nelson, who is close to giving birth herself."
I've been around quite a few pregnant women, and there does seem to be a special camaraderie between them. It's a bit odd for one to totally keep the news to herself for 7 months and another pregnant woman not noticing at all the good news.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
First, I want to inform that I have never voted for a Republican. Now that I've got that clear. I don't think that anyone with any class would inquire of a person about something that is as private as what is being inferred in regards to what is a personal family matter. Downs syndrome children are born to women that have late in life pregnancies. If that isn't the case, she and her husband are to be commended for what they have undertaken.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Woman of all ages can and do birth babies with Down Syndrome.

---ETA---

She went to work 3 days after giving birth. this is highly unusual for "normal" births, let alone a 44 year old giving birth AND the baby being special needs.

The women I know who gave birth naturally took longer to bounce back and also wanted a lot more time to bond with their baby.

I cannot find a non-conspiracy/slanted source, but it's very coincidental that the daughter was on long-term leave from school due to "mono", and also lived out of sight at her aunt's house during the late stages of the pregnancy...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well...

Can anyone tell me why I have nurses I know from the local hospital she was at tell me they were in the delivery room...?

Were they bought and paid off to lie to people? For real?

Some of these people I've known for over a decade and trust.

Downs syndrome is not un-head of among women in their 40's.

It's much less likely to happen with a 16 year-old "prime" teenager -- do some research on "Downs Syndrome".

Look at Sarah, look at Todd -- holy crap they are a HOT couple!

Do the math, I have. The conception times exactly match with her winning of the election to the office of the Governor of Alaska.

Way to go Todd!

[edit on 30-8-2008 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Women in thier 40's shouldn't realy have babys...

Taking this into consideration, it could have been unplaned.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Yeah that will work Attack her for raising a hanicap child
Keep at it DNC and you might win the White House in another 40 years

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's important because she'd be shown a liar, that's why. It's not about hurting the kids, it's about the level of honesty in a leader. What's wrong with not having a perfect family? Does anyone have a perfect family? I'd respect her more for saying 'yes, my young daughter made a mistake but I love her and we're going to care for my grand-child as best we can'. I'd respect her more tha way. But lying? When is it really good? In her mind -- when it can further your career and further a false image of perfection. It DESERVES to come out, and I suspect it will. She made her bed...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Site Moderator or Admin:

Please stop this thread from going any further and remove it and any thread like it. Rumor Mill posts are not authentic sources of information and tend to do more harm than good.

Out of respect for Mrs. Palin, who is not here to defend herself against these allegations, please remove this thread.

Thanks !

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Hey, stop getting your panties in a heap. Everything is fair in love and politics.

You can't stop a story or rumour just because you don't like it. It will find it's way out no matter.

The point is if she didn't have a baby and the child is her daughter's, she should own up to it.

If the baby is hers, she should come out and say this story is just a rumor and untrue.

Doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this out.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am sorry if it sounds bad but it is better for her to come out and say what the situation is. She is running for vice president, what other stories does she wish to hide? I am a conservative and I am angry about this, not with her for what she did but for the attempt to hide it. It is better to be open and not be a sneak.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
hmmmm....

Huge assumptions being made here....but it caught my attention and will no doubt require the Governor to address these rumors should they peak the interest of even one mainstream news outlet.

Two things tho - first, IF TRUE - isn't it a travesty that Ms. Palin aligns herself to party that makes it more palatable for her to go through such a charade rather than acknowledge an unplanned pregnancy. And two - IF TRUE - who prepared and filed the birth certificate and what hospital/doctor assisted in the cover-up ( insurance, etc.)

Personally I doubt the story -too many people would have had to have been involved and I can't see doctors/administrators sticking their necks out for nothing more than a first term governor. A story like that is just too good to keep.

B.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Site Moderator or Admin:

Please stop this thread from going any further and remove it and any thread like it. Rumor Mill posts are not authentic sources of information and tend to do more harm than good.

Out of respect for Mrs. Palin, who is not here to defend herself against these allegations, please remove this thread.

Thanks !

Might want to close every thread that mentions some one,
I don't see Bush here, or JFK, Bin Laden etc.... you get my point.

She chose a public job and that is whats going to happen people will be people.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

On Thursday, April 17, 2008, Sarah Palin was in Texas with Texas Gov. Rick Perry and executives from four other states. Governor Palin said her water broke during the energy conference but she stayed and gave a 30-minute speech before boarding an Alaska Airlines plane home to deliver the baby.

Personally, I was baffled when I read this article entitled: "Welcome to Alaska, Trig Paxson Van Palin" How would a woman dare fly from Texas to Alaska after her water broke? No pilot would fly her on such a trip. Now after reading about this topic of Sarah's daughter being the real mother, it all makes sense.

Read article at: www.ktuu.com...
"Sarah Palin gave birth to her fifth child at about 6:30 a.m. Friday morning ..."
--------------------------------------------

Just google the words: Sarah Palin water broke speech airplane - - - and get a wealth of information.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
i'm sorry for the child, but i think information like this is relevant. IF IT'S TRUE and i'm not saying i believe it one way or another, but hypothetically i think its interesting that Palin feels the need to cover up something that nowadays people hardly shrug at. i think it would have said more for her character if she admitted, "yes, my daughter had a child out of wedlock, but since my family doesn't believe in abortion she is going to have this baby and we are going to raise it as a family" ....what's so wrong about that? yet for some reason she had to lie so that what, her family could be "protected"? protected from what, honestly if the story had come out like that initially MAYBE it would have gotten a day's worth of mild press...but she was governor of Alaska, pretty under the radar. However, if it comes out now that she lied, it will get huge amounts of attention and i'm sure the media will have a field day speculating this and that about the family. of course there are worse skeletons in politician's closets, but it's always the little lies covered up that blow up in your face hardest.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

I commend Governor Palin for supporting her daughter if this story is true, but I never condone lying. The cover up is always worse than the original problem. Who wants a President or a Vice President who would carry out such a charade? This is such an unnecessary deception in the year 2008. This isn't 1940 when a pregnant unmarried girl was shipped off to Grandma's to live for about six months and the baby given up for adoption. This is the 21st century.

Admit the truth: Sarah - - you will be found out and the Conservative Christian Women will never forgive you for the lies.

I believe this story is true because I have been with my sisters at separate times, when their water gushed out. When that water breaks - a birth is imminent. The birth could happen in two minutes - not the 13 to 15 hours it took Sarah to get back to Anchorage.

Sarah Palin is a liar - - if this is true - - not an honorable and supportive Mother. If so, she is not worthy to be our Vice President, a heartbeat away from the Presidency. We've had enough of the liars who are presently in office.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by lyndel]

[edit on 30-8-2008 by lyndel]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleys

Alaska is another world in itself. I know - I've lived there. I've taught school there. All one needs is a little money to buy silence.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
When I first joined ATS I was drawn in by the level of intelligence I perceived most members to have. Even though ATS is a conspiracy site, the members seemed to have incredibly high standards when analyzing the evidence of whatever topic being discussed.

I.e., you can't just come here and post crap about being abducted by aliens or seeing bigfoot without the ATS membership grilling you and holding you accountable.

Now this "story" comes along and the ONLY evidence cited is comments posted on a couple of blogs which were then cross-posted to other blogs. If this were a UFO story or a ghost story there would be 50 ATS members hammering the OP for posting such garbage.

But because the story disparages a Republican the partisan ATS crew immediately suspends their standards and treats this like the JFK assassination or something.

Sadly, I either misjudged the quality of the ATS members or the members who are discussing this story as if it has any substance are simply total morons. I'm not sure which.

In either case, the fact that this thread even exists here on ATS is an embarrassment. ATS used to be better than this.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lyndel
I believe this story is true because I have been with my sisters at separate times, when their water gushed out. When that water breaks - a birth is imminent.

Lyndel, try to deny ignorance.

My wife had two children. I was there during the entire process. Her water broke the first time at 4:00 am and she didn't give birth until 8:06 pm. That's 16 hours.

The second time her water broke at 2:35 am. She didn't give birth until 5:25 pm. That's 15 hours.

When a woman's water breaks, the birth is not necessarily imminent.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lyndel

I believe this story is true because I have been with my sisters at separate times, when their water gushed out. When that water breaks - a birth is imminent. The birth could happen in two minutes - not the 13 to 15 hours it took Sarah to get back to Anchorage.

In an effort to "deny ignorance"....Im denying your ignorance.

As a mother who has experience in this. You are just wrong. My water broke and it was HOURS later that I gave birth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join