It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Palin's 5th child not really hers???!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLoyd45
This has to be one of the lowest forms of mudslinging I can think of. Since they can't find anything legitimate to attack her on, they start a vicious innuendo campaign to destroy her credibility. People that live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones..

What the hell are you talking about? Where's the mudslinging? Where's the vicious campaign? Where's the attacks? Who is "they"?

Do you know what the word "rumor" means?

Did you even go to the source posted?

[edit on 30/8/08 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

What the hell are you talking about? Where's the mudslinging? Where's the vicious campaign? Where's the attacks? Who is "they"?

Do you know what the word "rumor" means?

Did you even go to the source posted?

[edit on 30/8/08 by Misfit]

If you don't see where this is mudslinging, then you obviously have reading comprehension problems. To make a claim such as this, without concrete facts to back it up is reprehensible. It's pure speculation at best.

You not only bring her credibility into question, but that of her daughter as well. I'm sure we'll hear more on this topic as the election draws closer, and the desperation of Obama's paid bloggers increases.

I read the original source, and it's obvious that the site is anti-Republican.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by LLoyd45]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yeah, it's quite obvious where the deficit of comprehension comes into play ...... the reader that bypassed "Thats what the rumor is" from one blog site in the opening post into "vicious innuendo campaign".

Jeez.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I would venture to say these rumors originated @daily kos or dem.underground or some other far left rag.

Assuming its true, any traction will be quickly turned to anxt when the average pro-lifer realizes they would do the same thing...

At least with S. Palin you can see some past actions that back up her words.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
She is running mate with mccain, and she should if this story is true, she should have come out clean from the start, i mean you got a person who are running for the VPD of what someone will describes as worlds most powerfull country, and to have a person who will lie for reason´s where everyone will find kindness and understandingness in their hearts is ubelievable..

Best regards

Loke.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Yeah, it's quite obvious where the deficit of comprehension comes into play ...... the reader that bypassed "Thats what the rumor is" from one blog site in the opening post into "vicious innuendo campaign".

Jeez.

Jeez.

If this is just the opinion of some anonymous poster on a blog site, why give it any credibility by reposting it here as if there's something factual to back it up?That's just spreading unsubstantiated gossip in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Come on, peeps. This rumor is silly. Here's a photo of Sarah Palin -- seven months pregnant -- as she delivers a speech on February 26th.

community.adn.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If this is just the opinion of some anonymous poster on a blog site, why give it any credibility by reposting it here as if there's something factual to back it up?That's just spreading unsubstantiated gossip in my opinion.

You would have to take that up with the OP.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but it fits here too.

Originally posted by Fathom
bottom line McCain/Palin have the woman vote and the conservative base behind them now...too bad suck it up. game over you lose,
quit your crying.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
Come on, peeps. This rumor is silly. Here's a photo of Sarah Palin -- seven months pregnant -- as she delivers a speech on February 26th.

community.adn.com...
Thanks for the post and the picture TS. Hopefully the picture is sufficient to end the specious rumors about Governor Palin and her family.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I do not think a photo of her looking pregnant at 7,8,or nine months will dispell the rumor. Pregnancy suits are easily available for theatrical costumes and educational purposes.

I think the proof wey need is a post delivery hospital photo and hospital records or eyewitness accounts of her delivery.

This would be a difficult scam to pull, but all the more possible if you are governor.

I do not believe it, but would love to see this rumor disproved.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   

[If this is just the opinion of some anonymous poster on a blog site, why give it any credibility by reposting it here as if there's something factual to back it up?That's just spreading unsubstantiated gossip in my opinion.

who said posting something on ATS gives it "any credibility" um you do realize this is the central point of all things weird and crazy right? our credibility in the Real World is about zero

ATS = all things INcredible

anyways u can spin my post anyway you want, i was just giving you the heads up on what the liberals are talking about in their chat logs...

besides, i am tempted to vote for mccain just to get palin in office
despite that i dislike voting for politicians, like i said its tempting to vote for them lol

im totally Pro-gun rights and S Palin will prolly protect those rights, so to me, her getting in office would have at least 1 positive side...Gun Rights protection

so you can say i was slinging mud agianst her but like i said, im tempted to vote for her in the first place

i dont own a gun but i am a huge pro-gun rights supporter, and i envy the NRA for standing up for those rights

and i was posting the link to the chatlog to SHOW YOU GUYS what was being talked about in other places

i didnt say it was a legit rumor, i just said it was a rumor, plain and simple

i am glad that some posters are so blindly motivated by politics that they will twist other peoples words around and make them out to be bad guys when in reality, that person you are attacking is prolly a supporter of the person in question?!

ya sure, demand that mods take my thread down, while they allow a thread like "I work at Dulce Base" to go on and on...how legitimate and credible ....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

community.adn.com...
Thanks for the post and the picture TS. Hopefully the picture is sufficient to end the specious rumors about Governor Palin and her family.

look i didnt say the rumor was true, i was just showing you the rumors existance

ill personally prolly end up voting for her anyways

go post that picture on the forum i listed, they are the ones you need to convince not me lol

i just thought it would be interesting to point out whats going on in reaction to her hitting the spotlight

people are dragging skellys out of the closet right and left on this woman

and even if the scandal was true, i still think shes gonna eventually become president (thats just a premonition)

and no i dont judge politicians by these silly scandals anyways, i judge them by their policys

not that a politicians policys ever get implemented or anything

but mark my words, the media will use this in one way or another sometime b4 the election - at least you got a heads up here first

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
I do not think a photo of her looking pregnant at 7,8,or nine months will dispell the rumor. Pregnancy suits are easily available for theatrical costumes and educational purposes.

I think the proof wey need is a post delivery hospital photo and hospital records or eyewitness accounts of her delivery.

This would be a difficult scam to pull, but all the more possible if you are governor.

I do not believe it, but would love to see this rumor disproved.

not that it "needs" to be disproved but, ya i too would like to see it dispelled

i just think its interesting the state of politics and the rumor mill today- its tomorrows MSM political mud slinging tomorrow

but ya i overall like the woman, i mean look at her approval ratings 90% ++

and then look at Congress's approval rating ... 8% LOL

this woman has so much approval she makes congress look like a huge joke

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Attacking someone's family and dragging a child into a political debate is disgusting and inhumane. Using a chat log to legitimise a puerile internet rumour is beyond cruel.

Usually I am very facetious towards pathetic rumours like this, but I have to pour scorn on those who use a disable child as a political football

[edit on 30-8-2008 by infinite]

I wish ATS still had WATS!

I'd give you one for this post.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

That's just spreading unsubstantiated gossip in my opinion.

but its ok to come to ATS and post "I work at Dulce Base" or "See reptilian shapeshifters caught on video!"

Do you even realize your attacking one of the more credible threads here?

I figured the Dulce/Reptilian shapeshifting stuff was far less credible

but i guess your right...we should just stick to the hard core facts around here...like reptilian shapeshiftin on camera, its sooo credible...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Whatever.

This is relevant how to the election?

I'm not seeing it at all.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This thread has taught me three things. The picture ruiner is Palin's grandson. Palin's uterus really isn't an idiot factory. And I'd really like to meet Palin's daughter.

I love it when conservative's children turn out to be something that conservatives despise. That's even more entertaining that conservatives turning out to be gay pedophiles.

I think it's called Karma.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Personally I don't think it is true and personally I think it is irrelevant. However...

Forgive me please, but didn't Bush use the "illegitimate black child" rumor to defeat McCain in South Carolina?? Now we all know Karl Rove would never stoop so low to try and use character assassination to further a political agenda...cmon!

If this rumor is true McCain already knows and will use the story to full effect. Team McCain will allow Sarah Palin to be victimized by the "liberal" press. Then the true story will be revealed and voila Sarah Palin will have been attacked while protecting her teenage daughter and disabled granddaughter! A pro life martyr...it's worth millions!

How's that for a conspiracy?? Not likely but possible.

Just a reminder to the indignant GOP posters, the politics of personal attack and smear were not invented yesterday.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
This thread has taught me three things. The picture ruiner is Palin's grandson. Palin's uterus really isn't an idiot factory. And I'd really like to meet Palin's daughter.

I'm glad you brought up the picture. Sort of looks like maybe the baby has big ears.

I heard a rumor that Barry O. is a sex addict and seduces 15 years olds online. The rumor was he likes little boys, but hey, you never know.

Wouldn't it be something if the baby was Barry O.s'?

Yeah, I learned one thing from this thread too.

Just when you think people can't get any stupider, somebody else comes along and sets a new standard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join