It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Palin's 5th child not really hers???!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
but its ok to come to ATS and post "I work at Dulce Base" or "See reptilian shapeshifters caught on video!"

Do you even realize your attacking one of the more credible threads here?

I figured the Dulce/Reptilian shapeshifting stuff was far less credible

but i guess your right...we should just stick to the hard core facts around here...like reptilian shapeshiftin on camera, its sooo credible...

My intent was not to attack you personally, but the rumor itself. Perhaps I should have chosen my words more carefully.

I care little for the reptilian shapeshifter threads, but hey! If that's what turns their crank, who am I to judge.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by uplander

Growing up, I had a 14 year old female friend who passed her child off as her brother. I thought it was odd then and find it very strange now. Eventually, she raised the child as her own...maybe starting around the child's age of 4. I guess it could be said that the child wouldn't remember believing it's Grandmother was it's Mom. I dunno, just doesn't seem normal to me. Having the courage and strength to bring a child into this world is beautiful. So why be so ashamed that you create this kind of situation?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn
This thread has taught me three things. The picture ruiner is Palin's grandson. Palin's uterus really isn't an idiot factory. And I'd really like to meet Palin's daughter.

I'm glad you brought up the picture. Sort of looks like maybe the baby has big ears.

I heard a rumor that Barry O. is a sex addict and seduces 15 years olds online. The rumor was he likes little boys, but hey, you never know.

Wouldn't it be something if the baby was Barry O.s'?

Yeah, I learned one thing from this thread too.

Just when you think people can't get any stupider, somebody else comes along and sets a new standard.

ya but that rumor didnt originate from Obama's Aid's (helpers)

this rumor apparently started with palin's own workers
thats why i thought it was worth bringing it forward

if you guys can debunk it go ahead, i would applaud you

like i said i like the lady personally, and if u can debunk something like this it will only make her look better

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Now you're just plain lying and should probably be banned for posting knowingly false information.

The rumor didn't start with Gov. Palin's workers. According to you, the rumor started with a "chat log" you participated in.

There is nothing to debunk other than the delusional fabrications spewing from your misguided mind.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

According to you, the rumor started with a "chat log" you participated in.

Can you point me to that post? I'm having the damndest time finding where he said he participated in the chat.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
I do not think a photo of her looking pregnant at 7,8,or nine months will dispell the rumor. Pregnancy suits are easily available for theatrical costumes and educational purposes.

I think the proof wey need is a post delivery hospital photo and hospital records or eyewitness accounts of her delivery.

This would be a difficult scam to pull, but all the more possible if you are governor.

I do not believe it, but would love to see this rumor disproved.

Only on ATS would the spin be that she planned this all along and wore pregnancy suits to fool the public. That is why I love it here.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

According to you, the rumor started with a "chat log" you participated in.

Can you point me to that post? I'm having the damndest time finding where he said he participated in the chat.

Funny, did you have the "damndest time" finding the original source article cited by the OP? You should have, because his link takes you to an unrelated story.

This is from the OP:

"heres a few quotes from the chat log i gleaned this "rumor" from "

Apparently he "gleaned" the rumor from a chat he participated in. There isn't a story on the site he links to about this "rumor". Therefore, the only conclusion I can draw when I add 2 + 2 is that the chat log is from a chat he had on the site.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Funny, did you have the "damndest time" finding the original source article cited by the OP? You should have, because his link takes you to an unrelated story.

This is where assuming something bites ya in the ass.

The source given IS the log, had you scrolled the window down the page just once, you would have seen that.

The OP "participated" in it so little (none) that he doesn't realize it's not a chat log, but reader comments to the story.

From the log of the given link in the OP's original post:

sadlyyes August 29th, 2008 at 3:10 pm
rumor has it its s her daughters baby….what do i know

bonkers August 29th, 2008 at 3:24 pm
Exactly. When I first heard that earlier I was horrified. A mother leaves her baby, that has a disability no less, after three days to go to work!?!? Jeezus that’s messed up, unless this rumor is true. Let’s make sure the National Enquirer is on this story.
At 44 especially, how the hell could she even physically do that?

cinnamonape August 29th, 2008 at 3:43 pm
Of course, she’ll refuse to have a genetic test done on the baby…but imagine if some young man in Alaska came out and apologized for getting Palin’s daughter pregnant sick with mono.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
The source given IS the log, had you scrolled the window down the page just once, you would have seen that.

The OP "participated" in it so little (none) that he doesn't realize it's not a chat log, but reader comments to the story.

And just why do you assume the OP didn't participate in the comments on the blog? The fact the he called them a "chat log" makes me think HE is the one posting the comments.

Second, the OP stated that the source of the rumors were people in Gov. Palin's office. This is blatantly false. The source of the rumor is somebody typing comments on a blog.

Anybody who would go to the trouble of creating an idiotic thread based on comments on a blog seems like the type who might have posted the comments himself.

So how can you conclude the OP is NOT the person posting the "rumors" to begin with? He do you he wasn't one of the participants in the "chat log?"

Wouldn't it make sense that the reason somebody might call blog comments a "chat log" might because they were typing the comments in back and forth with other posters?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Whatever you want man.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Someone tried to start that same SICK rumor here on another thread yesterday with no evidence and the post got deleted thank god.

Attacking a persons family like that just for the purpose of hate is SICK. Did I mention how SICK this is?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Ive heard this , but I doubt it. Something like this wont stay rumor for long. It will become fact and shes gone, or itll be a myth that will be kept alive by desperate palin haters

It is a total fabrication that was posted here yesterday. I knew this would happen.

I'm unable to view the Blog at that link because it tries to make changes on my computer and my security won't let me open it. Don't click on that link folks! To risky. Make sure you have an aggressive firewall and security if you do.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Misfit and jamie83,

The original source of the rumor is Dailykos and their contributor Inky99:
www.dailykos.com...

Inky99 wrote it after reading this article from the Anchorage Daily News website:
www.adn.com...

The entire Dailykos article is based on the reported "surprise" that everyone had upon learning of her pregnancy.

JUNEAU -- Gov. Sarah Palin shocked and awed just about everybody around the Capitol on Wednesday when she announced she's expecting her fifth child.

The governor, who recently turned 44, told a handful of reporters as she was leaving work to expect a new member of the first family, then headed to a reception at the Baranof Hotel to feast on king crab.

Palin said she's already about seven months along, with the baby due to arrive in mid-May.

That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss was expecting.

The early commenters to the Dailykos entry were so appalled by the flimsy evidence of the hypothesis that they urged him/her to delete the entire post.

Inky99 then added a poll to ask the readers whether the post should be removed or not. At this moment there are 7,728 votes cast. The results thus far:

Should we go after this story?

No, it's a private matter and you should delete this diary
29% 2270 votes

Yes, the future of the world's at stake, nothing's off the table
54% 4223 votes

Not sure yet, need more evidence
15% 1235 votes

Make of that what you will. I, for one, am very disappointed in the KosKids.

Edit to add: Apparantly Inky99 was inspired by this thread at Democratic Underground:
www.democraticunderground.com...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Now there is another lie about the "clean water measure" which was put on the ballot by a D.C. group who refused to name the people or interests funding it. It lost thank god. It could have gutted the Alaskan economy.

It will be interesting to watch the lies spew forth and actually know which ones are lies. ATS is already filling up with them. I'm loosing all trust in Bloggers and disappointed with ATS. How sad this is for all of us.

I'm sure she will be identified as an Reptilian next or perhaps an Illuminati
I wonder how many of the claims about others are as fabricated as these. We ignore the Far left nuts that create this propaganda because we know they are lies by overzealous Partisans. Too bad ATS is so gullible.

That stuff about her baby though. People should be sued for every penny they have for that one. Just proves the Internet is full of very sick people.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Someone tried to start that same SICK rumor here on another thread yesterday with no evidence and the post got deleted thank god.

Attacking a persons family like that just for the purpose of hate is SICK. Did I mention how SICK this is?

You know what's really sick is putting this on the 16-year old daughter.

She didn't do anything to deserve the thousands of a$$holes out in cyberespace making up bs about her because of their own pea brain mentality.

I just realized how discouraging this is. It's not going to matter if Obama wins or if McCain wins because the other 340 million people in the country are who is going to make or break us, and the number of total losers is rising faster than any government can keep up with.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

I accused the sicko who posted it on a thread here yesterday of being with the Daily Kos or Soros. I seem vindicated. Thanks for the info TS

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Ain't that the truth. I don't know whether to laugh or cry

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Now you're just plain lying and should probably be banned for posting knowingly false information.

The rumor didn't start with Gov. Palin's workers. According to you, the rumor started with a "chat log" you participated in.

There is nothing to debunk other than the delusional fabrications spewing from your misguided mind.

Before you demand some one's banning, do a little looking.....

a colleague who lives in Alaska (and who shall remain nameless at his request) who sent me some information on that particular story, also stating that it was a “common story going around locally and the media was looking into it.” When I took a look at the photos and the scrubbed web site, it seemed like enough smoke to pose the question

source

The rumors were still being spread into July of 2008. A comment on AndrewHalcro.com referred to rumors on the Anchorage Daily News Blog that were posted in mid-July.

source

Notice the responses to the article on this website ( and notice the date...7-24-08)

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 2008-07-24 15:37.

Apparently no one raises them... did you see the rumors last week on the ADN Blog about Bristol Palin and why they are hiding her? Rumor has it that Sarah is now or will be a Grandma soon.
c

Scroll down, there are others....these would seem to be locals.

It's not 'dragging a disabled child in' to point out the lies of an adult....especially one that is willing to accept the offer of such a 'momentous' job. It's her job to protect her children....she could have refused McCain's offer. Her acceptance of the responsibility of the office of VP, if counter to the well being of her child..... speaks to her judgement.....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   

wtf LOL

dude you should go read the chat log

first off i didnt POST in it at all , jerk lol

and 2nd of all the chat log , the 6 or 7 posts talking about it directly said that the rumor originated from her workers

how am i lying...dude your just slamming me so hardcore what is up with you seriously?

talk about shooting the messenger

i didnt post on that log once, i got the link cuz i was googling palin and it was like the 5th link or something that i clicked on and i was just reading what everyone was saying and i thought it was nuts what they were talking about and decided to share

man you are a serious jerk tho, you just called me 50 names, insinuated a ton of stuff about me, attacked me on FALSE grounds, etc etc

if anyone needs a warning its you

[edit on 30-8-2008 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by bknapple32

I'm unable to view the Blog at that link because it tries to make changes on my computer and my security won't let me open it. Don't click on that link folks! To risky. Make sure you have an aggressive firewall and security if you do.

maybe my firewalls are really good, cuz i didnt have any issues when i clicked on the link from google and read the posts

i was actually looking up something totally different, i was looking up something in regaurds to abortion policys or something

and i dont know that website, i cant vouch for it, ive never been there except the 1 time last nite when i was googling stuff

i thought it was interesting and that i would share

geez you guys are like rabid wolves tonite huh? lol

edit :: hmm i cant seem to take my post out of a quote box, theres no brackets to delete...weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join