It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternative 3's Base on Mars Discovered?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I LOVE asparagus.....but I like radishes too....

Seriously....I'd really like to know the technology that could have maintained a base on Mars....in the 1960s

AND....I am not disclaiming, just asking. I look around, and see people talking to themselves.....then realize they're on cellphones (sometimes) and I reallize that tech is progressing very rapidly.

Why?? Why in just the last 50 years? I mean, look at the pace of human development beforehand....so, we built the first airplane, about a hundred years ago. Radio, electricity....Einstein.....??

We had Archimedes, Galileo and Pythagoras (sp?)too!

Something has stimulated us....some 'knowledge' has been brought in, and sod the 'Prime Directive'!! We have been given something.

Now, what we DO with this knowledge....that is a perfect test to see if we're ready to join a Galactic....was going to say 'federation'....but that's too easy. How about....'community'?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Even if there is no Alternative 3 Star base, I never stop being amazed at just how beautiful Mars looks. I hope we will be going there in my lifetime, tourism that is...

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Acharya]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by duffster

Maybe its not "theirs". Maybe "they" didn't know it was there.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by gottago
reply to post by Skyfloating

This is a classic example of the mind playing tricks with a photo taken from a serendipitous angle.

The image provided by armap is worth reposting as it shows that the area has nothing to suggest built structures, and the apparent complex that zorgon delineated is a trick of angle and lack of definition.

So again, armap's image:

Zoom in, look around, and you'll see that appearances are, in this case, deceiving.

hello, great stuff here on ATS. i've long been interested in life outside the earth, and with the web and all, it's really opened up for me.
i've been to j.p. skippers site (awesome) along with livingmoon, pegasus, alot of places.
anyway, i like this pic by armap. it sure looks like water (left bottom corner).
all i'd like to say is thank you guys for all the hard work in bringing these pics and having a place for them to be discussed.

cheers!

[edit on 31-8-2008 by fooks]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azrael75

Originally posted by Vector J
reply to post by mystiq

Do you not agree that people automatically look for faces and familiar shapes in the things they see? Do you really believe that nature could not shape a landscape so that at a certain angle, elevation and under the right lighting conditions, looks like a face?

You have seen the 'Mars face' from all the other angles, right? All the ones from which it looks not even remotely like a face, but instead a natural feature?...

like these?

Your own eyes can tell you the differences. Though the link you give is highly debated, and many belief such a randomness has extremely low numerological odds. But the crowned face is detailed and extraordinary. It even appears to have the type of veil that one would associate with desert/semi desert and wind storms. To be so trained as to deny the logic of your own eyes is sad. This sculpture is not even akin to a brief shape in a cloud. Furthermore someone mentioned the dolphin as ridiculous. These are all an area that is enriched with sculptures in the stone. Each one adds to the credibility of the other, and to a civilization that lived there. I'm not going to link, because you can research the other images found near there, like the Nefertiti face, scorpion, etc. Its a question of using common sense, an understanding that certain types of detailed sculptures cannot even be compared to clouds, and take enormous skill, as well as the ability to connect the dots when seeing what lies near it. I'm very happy that the whatever memes to kneejerk dismiss obvious evidence didn't work for me.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acharya
Even if there is no Alternative 3 Star base, I never stop being amazed at just how beautiful Mars looks. I hope we will be going there in my lifetime, tourism that is...

Get to know someone with connections... if the Earth keeps going like it is... Pole Shift, Global Warming (solar system wide) War looming with Russia/Iran/China, Polar Ice melting, Cat 5 Hurricanes increasing...

The PTB may be evacuating to Mars
And seeing as the warming is happening on Mars as well, that means either A) global warming is not our fault or B) we are polluting Mars as well

I have always wondered about all these 'early deaths' of top scientists... maybe they were needed elsewhere...

And Steve Fossett disappeared without a trace... I wonder if they let him take his airplane because they never found that either

Von Braun retires from NASA at 66 then suddenly dies of cancer... Ben Rich retires as head of Lockheed Skunworks and suddenly dies of cancer..

Look at the headlines..

More Dead Top Microbiologist Scientists
    Another Top Microbiologist Dies - 12 In The Last Five Months
    Riley Housewright, Microbiologist, Dies - New York Times
    Harold Ginsberg, Microbiologist, Dies - New York Times
    World-class microbiologist and high-profile Russian defector Dr. Vladimir Pasechnik, 64, dies of a stroke
    40 microbiologist have died under suspicious circumstances in the last four years

Chronology of Dead Scientists

List of Dead Scientists

Still want to go?
I hear there is another Aquila set to go, if you don't mind a freighter

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Seriously....I'd really like to know the technology that could have maintained a base on Mars....in the 1960s

You DID know we had fiber optics back then yes? The Apollo video cams had fiber optics in them
Wonder what else they didn't tell us about?

Space Exploration » LOCKHEED/NASA Paragrahs from Video
www.abovetopsecret.com...

We have been given something.

Yes... one good example... Liquid Fuel Rocket... three people independently came up with a design... all the same... and the third we didn't even know about for several years but he now has credit as being first...

A Russian Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
A German Herman Oberth
An American Robert Goddard

Those three nations have been the leaders in the space frontier and still today are the main players
RosKosmos, ESA, NASA et all

That is one example... I have a list

How about....'community'?

Nice thought, but were not ready yet... Just look at the situation, we are on the brink of war with Iran, Russia is postulating and China is still a possibility. If you were the head of a "Federation" and were given a petition by Earth to join... would YOU sign the paper?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow! Complete definitive proof of bases on Mars. Do you realize what this means? All the astronauts that died in NASA missions were murdered. If our government has the technology to get back and forth to Mars, as well as buid bases there and all, well then why did astronauts die just going up in the space shuttle? I will tell you why. The government has been lying about what it is capable of and put them in harms way with old tech they new they could do better than. Go to the authorities NOW! The families of those lost astronauts deserve this kind of reparations! The OP is doing a great disservice to this country and those familes by sitting on this proof.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
All those scientists that Mysteriously died, they are very much alive on the moon and mars, keeping the bases there running...
very soon more scientists are going to "die" to be taken to Venus and start working there with new levitation bases...

Great pictures by the way.

The secret of mars in in the center of the earth...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I said 'community' because I was struggling to find a word other than "Federation", because of the obvious 'Star Trek' reference.

Perhaps 'alliance' is better? Sorry, no thesuarous handy right now.

Again, not to be a naysayer....but where was the computational power to navigate all the way to Mars, in the 1950s?

Guess I'm trying to ask....there had to have been some ET help, using whatever THEY do to navigate, for it to work. INCLUDING building a base (underground, I would assume) and so forth. AND this includes the Moon....whether or not it's artificial.....but that's a whole other story.

EDIT....as a ST fan, I see what you mean....but unfortuately, this isn't science fiction. Humans, as they behave today?? I'd bet if we stripped away the evil-doers in Gov't....real decent Humans would emerge, and be welcomed.

[edit on 8/31/0808 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What's up WW?!

Good to see your input...

I would think ET technology has definitely helped in the logistics, installation and movement in regards to bases on the moon and mars - if they exist...either inadvertently or in working with us directly.

Zorgons point of fiber optics being used back then adds a little credence to that assumption, but we may have come thru with the goods ourselves - u never know.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Considering that fibber optics were not new in the late 60s (and the principle behind it was known since the 19th century) I don't see where the hypothetical alien technology enters.

I have yet to see something (in technology) for which there isn't a known evolution from previous related work to the final product and that could be one example of the famous alien technology.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
I said 'community' because I was struggling to find a word other than "Federation", because of the obvious 'Star Trek' reference.
Perhaps 'alliance' is better?

Well I used "Federation" because the Russians are now a "Federation" and "Alliance" is always used by the bad guys
So maybe a new one... "Joint Interstellar Co-operative" (JIC) ) (copyright Pegasus Aug 2008
)

Again, not to be a naysayer....but where was the computational power to navigate all the way to Mars, in the 1950s?

Still secret... found traces but nothing solid yet...

Guess I'm trying to ask....there had to have been some ET help, using whatever THEY do to navigate, for it to work. INCLUDING building a base (underground, I would assume) and so forth.

This is the presumption, yes... And I have it from good sources (and have shared some of those sources in other threads) that there are some wearing officers uniforms in our military. But this is nothing I can lay on the table in a way most will except...

But for newbies I will point to it here one more time... and you and others may take from it what you wish... but since I know who made the statements... I am satisfied
Sometimes I wish I could share everything I have... but that is not an option

Thanks, Ron. I got a kick out of reading your note! YES..MIB's do exist. Did you get a chance to read my story about the 'visitor' I met at MacDill? He had 2 sets of eyelids...honestly...reptilian! I about s*** my pants when I saw his eyes...never forget them!

The 'story' was a 500 page document with tons of info, MacDill is MacDill AFB

He took two slow steps backwards and turned to head back to his jeep. First, he would have jumped down my throat for not saying "Sir" if he was a Captain. Then I would have been standing before a court martial for handling a weapon in a threatening manner. Third, he started back to his jeep (with no driver) and no response.

I was going to stop him but the MS was really freaked out by this time and ran up to me and said: "Are you crazy? What are you doing"?

I protested and said: "Sarge, this guy's an impostor, can't you see that? Everybody else might be dead"!

He said: "You may be right but I'll find out what's going on when we get back. Don't take the chance of a court martial for threatening an officer"!

I remember say something like: "I already did that and if he's an officer, then I'm an alien"! The "Captain" heard that and turned back and looked at me with black eyes! It sent a shivering chill up my spine upon seeing this and said: "Did you see that? Look at him! His eyes are black now"!

Rest of Story

Jack has since joined Pegasus and is our main Military researcher

I'd bet if we stripped away the evil-doers in Gov't....real decent Humans would emerge, and be welcomed.

YES ABSOLUTELY and they are fewer than most think... Think about it a mere handfull of people made the decision to create the United States... It was all done in secret meetings by members of 'secret' societies, The Masons and Rosicrucians... and very few knew about it until the deed was done... If a few men in hiding can do that...

Hitler and the NAZI empire were created by secret societies, the Vril and the Thule, who became the Black Star then the SS... again a few men in secret meetings and before the world knew what was going on... it was too late...

Nothing has changed

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone
All those scientists that Mysteriously died, they are very much alive on the moon and mars, keeping the bases there running...
very soon more scientists are going to "die" to be taken to Venus and start working there with new levitation bases...

Great pictures by the way.

The secret of mars in in the center of the earth...

Seriously, can you back any of this up with say....ANYTHING????

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks for the input ArMap...

I have not looked into the history nor evolution of many of our recent (no idea how to define recent - maybe last 100 years or maybe last 100,000...?) technological advances.

I'm sure outlines exist explaining the history and evolution of most, if not all, major technological advances...but it would seem to me that the trail of how and what came to be is far easier to both postulate and manipulate than the advances themselves.

So yes, the possibility that we created the technology ourselves to tunnel and build on another planet is a good one - if that is even the case; and since we have actual evidence (in regards to human created advances - rocket fuel, tunneling equipment, ect.) available for this assumption, then it is the most likely explanation...

With that said, I still feel our technology has developed at the rate it has because of a combination of both - that may be a cop-out in some minds, but I, repeat 'I', think we got ahold of some other worldly technology, and it has been the driver behind many advances...

Either way, thanks for the comment.

[edit on 8/31/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by samael93

don't tempt me, seriously. i've made a vow to myself that i would no longer engage in negative commentary on the subject of NASA because i arrived at the conclusion that i believe they have no choice in the matter and are thus, letting out little clues that could be construed either way...on purpose. i don't really think it's their fault. but i have so much evidence, especially in pictures, that this thread would be jammed with the details and i'm not going there unless you insist on being obnoxious about it. so don't tempt me. seriously. just don't. knock off the biff tannin impersonation, pronto. you're looking at a menopausal woman. i've got as much testosterone as you do! so just leave it be. if you must comment derogatorily, at least learn the fine art of cordial disagreement.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Well, here...I'll be the obnoxious one and ask you to post some of what you have.

Don't let me down man...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by samael93
reply to post by zorgon

Wow! Complete definitive proof of bases on Mars. Do you realize what this means? All the astronauts that died in NASA missions were murdered. If our government has the technology to get back and forth to Mars, as well as buid bases there and all, well then why did astronauts die just going up in the space shuttle? I will tell you why. The government has been lying about what it is capable of and put them in harms way with old tech they new they could do better than. Go to the authorities NOW! The families of those lost astronauts deserve this kind of reparations! The OP is doing a great disservice to this country and those familes by sitting on this proof.

This is NOT definitive proof. It is interesting and cool and all that, but proof of anything it is not. If it were, we would not be DEBATING IT. We would all stop by and look and go, wow, proof!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

don't tempt me, seriously. i've made a vow to myself that i would no longer engage in negative commentary on the subject of NASA because i arrived at the conclusion that i believe they have no choice in the matter and are thus, letting out little clues that could be construed either way...on purpose. i don't really think it's their fault. but i have so much evidence, especially in pictures, that this thread would be jammed with the details and i'm not going there unless you insist on being obnoxious about it. so don't tempt me. seriously. just don't. knock off the biff tannin impersonation, pronto. you're looking at a menopausal woman. i've got as much testosterone as you do! so just leave it be. if you must comment derogatorily, at least learn the fine art of cordial disagreement.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by undo]

Ok, allow me to be more cordial. How do you post a picture of a person and say that they are Venutian? How you you say that these astronauts did not die but were shipped off? How do you say these things with out ANY evidence of it whatsoever??? You are threatening to bring evidence? Do not make me laugh. Bring it. That is why I am here. TO SEE EVIDENCE. You go ahead and prove any of that is actually true or that you have a reallllllly good reason for believing it and we can get back on topic.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

sam...I do not think 'undo' did those things, as you say in your post.

If I am wrong, then I apologize.

just thinking you have 'crossed-over' in your thinking.....something I have done many, many times....possibly even now!

OK!!!! Pizza is here!!! See ya!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join