It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Maury Povich really discover what's under the Sphinx?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

and about Michael not having anything to do with death unless he needed to make a dying person live...well she clearly remembers Jesus telling Michael, while her hand was on the gate, to take her back, she wanted to go back. After that all she remembers was feeling like she was resting while being taken care of, being healed. She almost died and was unconcious for 3 days.

So mabey that was why he was there, to bring her back. I dont try to make assumptions of the vission, my mind stays open. I find it very sacred.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Well, he's more accurately the angel of god's judgement. Plus he's Seraphim, not a scrawny li'l archangel.

But anyway, back to the Sphinx?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Well, he's more accurately the angel of god's judgement. Plus he's Seraphim, not a scrawny li'l archangel.

But anyway, back to the Sphinx?

in christian mythology, Michael is THE arch-angel,
'gods' right hang angel so to speak :-)

either way i know personally that none of this is true, and the worship of false gods will do you no favours when we take our true form again

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Sometimes people wont see truth when its right in front of them. The old saying goes, always open your home to a stranger for it might be a angle you will dine with.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
...Go to any library and have a look at how much floor space it takes up, and then realize that they don't have even 1/1,000,000th of all the books published currently. ...

You DO realize that any single library, except for some of the largest in the world, could be put on .pdf files, and stored on, let's say, 10 data DVDs, right? For the largest libraries in the world, it may take 2 or 3 times that amount.

In other words, if we were so inclined, I could have every book EVER written, and have it in the space occupied by the case that holds my DVDs.

You are assuming it would be actual paper books. I would assume, that if they were "records of atlantis", they would be in "electronic" format, with "paper" books telling how to recreate the access device. (In other words, a blueprint for a DVD "player", so to speak)

However, it should be noted that I do not believe either Edgar Casey, or information about the "hall of records".

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Has anyone read up on the pleiadians? the said that the knowledge of the universe is under the sphinx Well th eknowledge of the gods coming to earth to help the ancints... aND THE KNOWLEDGE IS CRItICAL TO THE COMING OF THE GREAT enlightenment(sorry if spelling is not correct) in 2012!.. They are here to help assit in th coming events and to help find the inner truth. i believe that we are a minute part of something much bigger and choose to believe that. the government is covering it up because they want to keep control they install fear and disbelif when the evidence is all arounsd us people all the ufo sighting well to me they are not aliens we are just of much an alien to them as they are to us we need not be afraid as they distant relitive but im not saying there are not bad quote"aliens" but ill let you do the reserch plese comment on my theries good and bad im trying to keep and open mind and hope you will to but what i will say is u surly cant believe we are the only exsinting thing in this univese the chances of that are so small im not asking you to believe as a religon because its not my religon i dont have aa religon just a quest fo r the ultimite truth what is my origin

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join