It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Spot E.T. behind Obama as he shook peoples hands?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This is not a hoax, it is ignorance.

And don't T&C me about a one line post, the above statment applies here and nothing else needs to be said.

Yes ignorance in assuming he is e.t, there could be many conditions that cause this to happen, who knows what.

But she did see something odd, and it was wise to try and find out more, it's called curiosity, that's how we learn.

I think your a bit too harsh to her, too serious, she's just asking if anyone else saw him.

If you don't like this thread, then I advice you to say no more, and keep this thread on topic.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

Well said Pheonix. Big star for you.

I know this sites monicker(sp?) is "Deny Ignorance", but throwing the word "Ignorant" around , or in this case AT DgTempe, is just wrong.

Here, I'll use my new political MSM word of the week for you IgnoretheFacts.

Every post here by you is basically "regurgitating" this word Ignorant over and over, and takeing unessecary shots at the OP.Really, if you have nothing to actually ADD to the thread, I suggest you move on.

Don't worry Dg, I''' do some looking, unfortunately with the graininess, and horrid quality of utube and the like, this mystery man is not gonna seem as strange as he did on your TV. Well actually he may seem even stranger but it will of course just be put down as poor video quality.

But again not to worry, you did the right thing, imo. You saw something, and brought it to the proper forum where you thought the "political gurus" might be on to this already, or at least have a better chance of finding it, through a possibly better database of links to political sites and videos.

So although you make a post and provide no evidence, i mean how many abduction stories do I have to read, where there is not a single shred of evidence??? Just the "word" of the poster.

Not that I'm comparing this thread to that, just stateting that pictures and links are not a pre-requisite to starting a thread.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_
['Man I feel sorry for any guy who gets spotted on tv and gets a whole thread made about him being an alien because of his strange looks.']

Lol, sorry but that was hilarious.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
OPs secondary titel says it all: ATSs Paranoid Resident

LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
btw- the picture, and video link that is being posted quite a few times....

If you are refering to the guy on the left, i means he's the only one without sunglasses,I don't believe he is Secret Service.

I've watched the video, and he does not walk up to that spot with the one Secret Service team all wearing sunglasses, it appears to me he is seated at some sort of table, and somehow just managed to get in the frame.

That's what I'm seeing anyhow.

But if you are all refering to someone else in the picture and video(at 6:17) my apologies for the error.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I think everyone in here should enforce a little bit self control.

I mean they should refrain themselves from clicking the 'new article' button everytime they see a slightly suspicious background dude in the news acting a bit strange.

Also I think everyone in here who thinks that a someone who acts slightly suspicious as a bona fide alien needs to get out more, like go to a city and you can see that the guy in the video is not that strange at all.

I mean if I were to use your mentality, the typical back alley bum qualifies as an alien.

"You need to unplug, man"

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
try to add &fmt=18 at the end of the URL and then you'll get higher quality, maybe for a better screenshot

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Oh please give me a break. You really think she is just trying to get people to look at the Obama clips? No way. I saw the guy too. His eyes were very strange....strange enough that I kept watching him instead of the candidates. If anyone can find a video of the them shaking hands AFTER the speeches were over, down to the right side of the stage, you will see it too. Give the girl a break.

And I am not making fun of the guy...I hope he is not an ATS member because I certainly wouldn't want to hurt his feelings. I am just backing up the OP.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

You are welcome.

I don't think there is a video of him on Utube because they are only showing the speeches, not the hand shaking that took place afterwards. The guy was standing behind the candidates while they were shaking hands with the crowd....with the other secret service guys. He had blond hair...his eyes were different than anything I have ever seen. I never thought he was an alien...I just thought he looked very different. I was watching him instead of Obama because I was trying to figure out what was different.

Sorry you took such a bashing. Not fair to you at all.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

Not on the first one, hon.

I've yet to see the other one. will do so now.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Unfortunatly, it goes on after this one and it is when Biden finishes the speech and the go to the front line and shake hands with people.
There's a few secret serv agents and "it".

Thank you for looking anyway. The entire clip must be somewhere.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stephenl30

Close, yet the clip with the handshaking way at the end is missing. Thank you, though.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kenan

So be it.

I will go seek help just for you.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I am so much antigovernment and disgusted, you've got to be kidding!!!

I want Bush out, I dont care much who replaces him.

Nice try, though!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG, can you please post the link to the youtube video in question so i can view it in motion? Thanks, cutey

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Thank you very much for your sentiments- I was only trying to see if others might have seen what i saw. My title on this thread is in the form of a question which indicates some uncertainty on my part as to what i saw.
Thank you!

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

the op is not trying to dupe us and, imho, the word hoax would not be appropriate usage.

i feel she is sincere in her quest for confirmation and/or closure. in her eyes she saw and just wants a little help from ATS. after all, i thought i saw fema coffins in georgia www.abovetopsecret.com... and rabbit holes in ellijay www.abovetopsecret.com... posing the same questions..................is this for real?

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
To the OP:

This past Saturday, I was watching MSNBC(hoping that some olympics would be on) and caught the VP introduction speech. I watched the whole thing and I think I saw exactly what you are referring to. When the whole "family" is walking offstage, they begin shaking hands and greeting the crowd. To obama and biden's left and right there are one SS agent each. They are both wearing sunglasses. Behind obama and biden, there is another person who looked like he could be an ss agent because he had the same suit on as them, with no sunglasses. He definitely caught my eye because he was looking off towards where the podium was (as the other two ss agents in the shot were regarding the crowd) and his eyes were wide open and he seemed very anxious and out of place. His behavior was odd to me. Not sure if he's an alien or not, but definitely questionable behavior, for sure. He had brown hair(was not an albino) and a receding hair line. He remained behind obama and biden as they were greeting the crowd. He sort of looked like this guy...projectcamelot.org... but am sure it was not him.

Best,

BOC

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry, there was a comma at the end of my link. Here, we....go:

projectcamelot.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Whether it was unintentional or not she still said it. "I saw a black person, he must be from a different planet because he isn't normal since he isn't white." I mean come on whether you intend it or not it's still ignorant. There should be a filter in your brain that stops you from posting this type of racist nonsense.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
DG sorry I have not replied yet hon, been sick past couple days so I have only been lurking but I did report Ignore the facts for stepping all over the rules as usual and being a total.. well you know.

I hope you find the video with the hand shaking I would really like to get a look at this person. It sounds as though you were not the only one to take notice of him. Could be a Nordic if anything. They are enough like us to blend in but different enough to strike someone as odd as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join