It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Spot E.T. behind Obama as he shook peoples hands?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

You almost described him to a "T" however, his eyes WERE out of this world.

It could be my perception of him but when i laid eyes on him i wasnt looking for aliens, nor thinking about them.
I immediatly thought "ALIEN"

One afterthought is that supposedly Denver is crawling with them and the "real government" is also said to be there. Just food for thought.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hi there. You may be right, theres a slight possibility, although i really dont know anything about them.
I hate to go with the old cliche, but it was a horrifiying gut feeling i felt when i laid eyes on him.

Like i said, could have been i perceived him wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I saw the videos, and I don't think I saw any of the personnel out of the ordinary, but it was fun checking it out.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
reply to post by FlySolo

I agree, FlySolo. If IgnoreTheFacts is so passionate towards advancing Ufology, which he is so intent on flying the flag for.. then which cases in particular ITF carry the most weight in your opinion?

If you think there are Zero cases in Ufology that made you seriously consider the prospect of alien beings out there buzzing our planet, then why are you so concerned over the public perception of ufology and insist repeating yourself over and over with the same boring mantra every thread?

We know your stance. You only need to say it once.

I've been watching this guy. Something about him doesn't sit right. IMHO I believe he has 0 interest in the UFO community other than to discredit those who do. Passing himself off as someone who cares. His condescending attitude really burns my ears when I'm enjoying a good post for the pure curiosity and entertainment of it all. He certainly takes the enjoyment out of this forum.... I call his bluff.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

So what I hear is that's what YOU heard DG say. I didn't hear her say that. I suggest to you that you focused on the least important part of her statement. She was describing what she saw, simple as that. It's not racist -- using your example -- to say "I saw a person, he looked like a black man, and........."

Down here where I live, people are commonly described as: a black person, a brown person, a pale person. Who cares? It's a variable used as a descriptive of a person. I can see where you might construe it otherwise, truly, but I think you're offbase a bit.

By the way, I'm a unique shade of icy beige.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Yes, his eyes are the first thing I noticed because they weren't covered by sunglasses and they displayed an emotion of worry. Then, I began to observe his body language in relation to everyone else's in the shot. It was as if, he was a red crayon in a box of white crayon's....he stuck out like a soar thumb. My question is: If it was an extra terrestrial, what was he doing on the stage with that party? Did the secret service have knowledge of this person? Unfortunately, we will never know this answer. World...let's just keep our eyes, ears and minds open to these matters.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BoardsOfCanada

Ok, if i'm counting correctly, that makes 4 of us who noticed it.

My only regret is that i dont have it on tape and all the videos on the Internet seem to leave out that very last part.

Thanks for coming and saying what you saw.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I've also researched on youtube for the videos and didn't find any with them leaving the podium.

You're welcome...

Thanks for bringing it to everyone's attention.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
however, this man appeared to be an Albino, with a bad hair dye job to make his hair darker, and his eyes
Well, either he had them closed all the time the handshaking was taking place or OR his eyes were so extremely light that it appeared he had no eyeballs.

ok i'm lost here, DG you said that the guy was an albino with a bad hair dye job (see quote above) i see him wearing sunglasses.

where you talking about the guy i circled in red or the one in green.

the one in green at least to me seems to be wearing a female business suit, the guy in red has the "worried look" on his very blurry face and is not wearing sunglasses.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Maybe the video you saw was much clearer than the screen cap posted but those blurs don't really reveal anything.

Is that Michael Jackson back there?

- Lee

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Posted by musselwhite, on August 25, 2008 at 16:38 GMT reply to post by RUFFREADY the op is not trying to dupe us and, imho, the word hoax would not be appropriate usage. i feel she is sincere in her quest for confirmation and/or closure. in her eyes she saw and just wants a little help from ATS. after all, i thought i saw fema coffins in georgia www.abovetopsecret.com... and rabbit holes in ellijay www.abovetopsecret.com... posing the same questions..................is this for real?

i posted the above response; however, it never made it to the thread. kinda spooky.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
17 seconds into this one you see him walk behind the stage, in front of the 'classical' security guy.
YT clip

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

No, that's the guy who looks like Garfunkel- not terribly handsome, but no, the other one had very sharp features and is nowhere to be found on uploaded videos on the Internet.

The guy in the green is also not the one. I just took it for granted that most Americans would be watching it and i shouldnt assume anything- because you know what they say when you "Assume" stuff.....

Today may be another chance, who knows, after Obamas speech, he just might be behind him as he shakes hands again.
Please keep your eyes open because some of us noticed a definate weirdness---personally, i dont get shaken up by strange looking folks, but this one was special.

Again, my apologies for not having that frame nor being able to come up with it.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
It's sad to see how rubbish can result in you fanatics to oust a member who like he said was trying to help the community.

When people get desperate in their faith to be justified they start seeing the things they want to see in the smallest situation where it's questionable to make any kind of conclusions.
Having said that... by jumping to that side which concludes that aliens exist and are stupid enough to walk around in public without any basis other than "I believe", you reduce yourself to a simple zealot that would defend your belief through faith without proof rather than approaching something with reason and intelligence. You reduce yourself to the christians that hide from the wrath of "God", you reduce yourself to mindless muslims that hurl their aching hearts covered in explosives towards their targets.

You simply stop thinking...

Ignore was / is right... too bad you are too blind to see it. But that's what religion does to you.

Disclosure - 0
Fanatics - 1

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok, call me crazy.

You're crazy

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No, i'm not crazy, and let me remind you that i am about the only member who has never seen a UFO, never claimed to have, as much star gazing as i do, and some times heavy duty, nope, i cant say i ever saw one.

I never had visitors at my bedside from other planets, no peeking at the windows from strange beings, nope. Its not me to come up with a fabrication like this.

I never was abducted, well, you get the picture!

I did however see a very strange man behind Obama waaaay at the end of the speech which is not that i can find on any video on the internet.

2 or 3 people in this thread saw someone strange, and i did too, and i say this person was not human.

We should be able to report things we see without the benefit of a camera once in awhile, due to circumstances where a camera would do no good because i saw it on TV.

I took it for granted every American watched, since this is an important election, but alas, i was wrong.

Oh well.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by miguelbmx

Absolutely NOT. The man i saw was what i call and still stick to my story, an Albino with a bad hair dye (light brown) and his eyes remained closed even when they zoomed in on him.
Stranger than fiction.

btw, i've seen Albinos, and the color of the skin, even on tv was pasty white WHITE.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Couldn't make "it" out myself Dg, the video was a bit, well, crap. I'd like to see a better quality clip because you sound like you definitely saw something.

This type of thread does not diminish ATS or Ufology, it has had people examining video, weighing up possibilties and using logical thought to determine if what Dg says holds any water.

Isn't that what we do here?

P.S. You're only paranoid if the world isn't out to get you!

[edit on 13-9-2008 by Sendran]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join