It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Spot E.T. behind Obama as he shook peoples hands?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
here im trying to embed the video and watch at 6:17 under ez up to the left and i think thats him

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
dgt...you're "crazy."

This must be one way to accumulate over 176,000 points.

Yet you didn't even provide an image or video link, even though, as you put it, you "weren't trying to be lazy."

*cough*

...that said, I simply would suggest that someone so well-established on ATS could consider posting a thread with some more weight to it. Of course, you got me posting, so I guess you got me... Oh well.

edit to add kindness

[edit on 8.24.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
sorry first attemt didnt work

www.youtube.com... copy this link and paste it

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

is this the guy at 6:17
by the ez up in the left hand sde of the screen

www.youtube.com...

i think it is BUT IDK

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

is this the guy at 6:17
by the ez up in the left hand sde of the screen

www.youtube.com...

i think it is BUT IDK

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
dgt...you're "crazy."

Thanks Doctor, the quotes make it legit? (Edit to say, I didn't catch the "Call me crazy" part of DGT's post. My bad and I'm leaving my oops intact for all to see)

This must be one way to accumulate over 176,000 points.

Looking for pointers? Try posting with intent to advance the thread. Makes for good reading.

Yet you didn't even provide an image or video link, even though, as you put it, you "weren't trying to be lazy."

Can you link me to the post where you supplied anything more than balloon juice?

...that said, I simply would suggest that someone as well-established on ATS could consider posting a thread with some more weight to it. Of course, you got me posting, so I guess you got me... Oh well.

Have YOU researched the sum of DGTempe's threads to establish her posting habits to back up these statements? Have you weighed every one of them to know the average weight of the posts and threads she's authored? Please, take a LOOK!!!

edit to add kindness

Can you quote it so we can recognize it?

Yeah. Got ya "posting" all right.

Carry on

Cuhail

[edit on 8/25/2008 by Cuhail]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Originally posted by ItsTheQuestion
dgt...you're "crazy."

Thanks Doctor, the quotes make it legit?

Dg wrote in her OP "call me crazy". All in good fun, I think. I like your posts, Cuhail, but I used to think you were auditioning for a moderatorship. Now I know you really wanna be ATS's first official "Mother Superior". I keed, I keed.

Anywho, I think this is the bloke in question:

Okay, Dgtempe, he looks a little weird but no weirder than Art Garfunkel. You may sleep well, mon amie. The Albino Greys haven't taken over... yet.

(edit to embed photo)

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Man I feel sorry for any guy who gets spotted on tv and gets a whole thread made about him being an alien because of his strange looks.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zippy1958
reply to post by dgtempe

I won't call you crazy because I saw that guy too. He was very strange looking....his eyes especially. Creeped me out too. Most of the secret service had on sunglasses, but not this guy.

He was standing behind the candidates after the speeches were over and they were shaking hands with everyone.
Thank you very much. Theres nothing worse than not having the proof- but i assumed that since we all are sooo into politics, at least those of us residing in the USA, that some of you may have caught it.
I'm glad you did.

I felt certain that someone would validate my story since i didnt know how to upload the video.

There's nothing wrong with the quality of this post at all. And for the record, i dont do hoaxes on ATS.

Please deal with it and stop ^Sp00king" the thread (those of you who are so terribly offended by the lack of proof.)

Some of us may not have the sophistication to work on a computer as well as the rest- I can still have a good story though.

YES, YES, THIS IS THE MAN. Very strange looking with very strange eyes.

He was NOT Earthly.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

That looks something like "it", but i dont think so. This guy has eyeballs.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh i'm gone all day and i come back to this mess.

I will tell you something, you can take it to the bank when i say something, and i apologize for not having a picture of the man. I should have known better. I demand it of the OPS too. Shame on me.

Good day mis amigos.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Man I feel sorry for any guy who gets spotted on tv and gets a whole thread made about him being an alien because of his strange looks.

i feel the same way, poor guy. Close this thread, imagine if he saw it. It would probably ruin his day, and thats just plain not nice.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

Thanks Spork, somehow I hadn't caught that. -My bad, It's the Question, I apologize for that one-
As to auditioning for a Moderatorship? Been there. I was a Mod. It wasn't for me and I stepped off. I post the way I do because I want my posts to count for more than points. My opinion means nothing, but, there are times when I just have to say something or burst.
I like DG. She's a thoughtful, fairly articulate and intellegent poster who, if I hear her say "I saw something weird, check it out", I will. If it doesn't pan out in my eyes, I move on. I certainly don't make a point of posting negatively because I just don't know how I can advance the topic. If I can add to the thread, I do so. If I agree, but, can't add to the topic, I star and flag.

Now. On topic.

Deeg, He looks weird, but, it's just soooooo blurry I can't tell if he's weird in real life, or the camera added weird. Either way, good eye!

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Dude, I'm not here to believe. Ufology isn't a religion. Don't worry, that's a common mistake you have made confusing belief with facts, logic, reason and common sense. I don't blame you. One day, you too will wake up from your ignorant slumber and realize that things like this hurt the community rather than promote intelligent discussion.

Ok, I really need to jump in here. Mr. ignore the facts, with all due respect, I am really tired of seeing you insulting people with your BS. Let me ask you. Seriously, what have you done for the "community" Show me. You sound really high and mighty like you have years of research flushed down the toilet. Face it, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you are only trying to HURT the community with your comments. E-v-e-r-y s-i-n-g-l-e p-o-s-t against those who notice something you don't agree with. Its your Modus operandi. Period.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I agree, FlySolo. If IgnoreTheFacts is so passionate towards advancing Ufology, which he is so intent on flying the flag for.. then which cases in particular ITF carry the most weight in your opinion?

If you think there are Zero cases in Ufology that made you seriously consider the prospect of alien beings out there buzzing our planet, then why are you so concerned over the public perception of ufology and insist repeating yourself over and over with the same boring mantra every thread?

We know your stance. You only need to say it once.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Ufology isn't a religion.

Amen to that my brother

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

[edit on 25-8-2008 by AntisepticSkeptic]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Hmm, I'm seeing the forest for the trees here.

Am I wrong that you'd love to see Obama as President?

Welllll, ya just got a bunch a people to look all the way through a smashing lot of his videos.

Good job ---> Spreading the *We Can Change* word here hun?

If not, I apologize, but, it truly looks like you're just camping out for the Obby man.

You've been here tons longer and posted tons more than I have, and even I, noob that I am, would never have started a thread without video or pic proof.

...right there in plain sight...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ok, call me crazy.

You are crazy.
I must say because of the threads like these the UFO community is perceived as bunch of nutcakes. No wonder really..

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

It really is too blurry to make anything out.
The guy could be wearing a Nazi uniform and we wouldn't be able to see it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join