It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Spot E.T. behind Obama as he shook peoples hands?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I won't call you crazy because I saw that guy too. He was very strange looking....his eyes especially. Creeped me out too. Most of the secret service had on sunglasses, but not this guy.

He was standing behind the candidates after the speeches were over and they were shaking hands with everyone.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by zippy1958]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This is not a hoax, it is ignorance.

And don't T&C me about a one line post, the above statment applies here and nothing else needs to be said.

Yes ignorance in assuming he is e.t, there could be many conditions that cause this to happen, who knows what.

But she did see something odd, and it was wise to try and find out more, it's called curiosity, that's how we learn.

I think your a bit too harsh to her, too serious, she's just asking if anyone else saw him.

If you don't like this thread, then I advice you to say no more, and keep this thread on topic.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
post deleted by miguelbmx.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by miguelbmx]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by miguelbmx

DG i am not attacking you but this kind of post i did not expect from an older member as your self.

So next time we see something strange, something out of place, something unusual we should just keep it to ourselves? and never share it , learn more or find out the truth?

If everyone did that, this website would not exist.
Think about that.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

your absolutely right i was just surprised it came from DG, i have deleted my post because i was wrong.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   

your absolutely right i was just surprised it came from DG, i have deleted my post because i was wrong.

Haha, well, the sudden conclusion to it being E.T and putting that into the title.
Well that is probably the main thing that annoyed people I guess.

The choice of words she used was bad in my opinion, but the idea behind it was simply honest curiosity and truth seeking, so I don't blame her.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Dude, i dunno - i think it's just a bad shot.
At the time that the still was taken it may look dodgy but watching the video, it doesn't really look out of place..

Sorry

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

yeah and the fact that i just got home from a long drive from PA, it's not like me to attack people, but i will stick with my comment about the video quality.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

yeah and the fact that i just got home from a long drive from PA, it's not like me to attack people, but i will stick with my comment about the video quality.

Yeah I get what you mean, lately people are starting to get fed up with all the random threads on this site, so you know it's understandable how threads like this could make one feel, but I admire you saying you were wrong,
someone admiting that, always makes them appear respectful lol.

We just need to realise that any thread is allowed as long as it goes by the rules, from "I think my dog is an alien" to "I'm attracted to my mother"

If people always say what "IgnoreTheFacts" said in threads they think is not up to their standards, well everyone who has a real story to share, or some information would hesitate to come to this website, because of ridicule.

Read what you want and ignore what you want, then ATS actually becomes more enjoyable

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
This is not a hoax, it is ignorance.

And don't T&C me about a one line post, the above statment applies here and nothing else needs to be said.

You say this with such finality, authority and command, I just wonder...

Who died and left YOU the keys to the crapper? Why did you even reply to the OP? Just to remind DG that it's you that decides what is relevant to her? Or anybody else for that matter? Mirthful Me popped up on the first page (No doubt inspired by your page 1 response) and reminded everyone that Courtesy Is Mandatory. Let me quote the thread since you felt above the job:

Our forums are here for people to be able to share opinions they cannot share with anyone else.

Confiding in people you've never met and trusting them with information you would otherwise never discuss is a step which takes courage.

When members are rude, they not only discourage those whom they intend to hurt, but offend everyone who reads their rude posts, and make the discussion environment less pleasant for everyone.

To engage in stimulating, topical discussion we must minimize the disruption caused by off-topic digressions, and insults or other forms of personal commentary are always off-topic.

And before you rip into me about playing Mod. It doesn't take a Mod to know and respect these rules and to remind their fellow members that you DO remember them. Fin.

Deeg, my pal. Keep your eyes open and let us know. It was considerate to pass on your observations to us and I, for one, appreciate the heads up. I didn't catch the piece you refer to, but, if a better youtube vid pops up, I'll take the time to watch it here in Dial-up World.

Flagged.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Read what you want and ignore what you want, then ATS actually becomes more enjoyable

that is what i usually do lol; does a better quality video exist ? maybe we can get a better look at the albino dude.

there are people on this site that find attacking other members amusing, only to find themselves on someones ignore list.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I would like to see this video myself... hopefully someone can produce it. I know alot of people think this is crazy and completely 'far out', but aren't we aloud to speculate and have some fun every once in a while here?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
DG, I put myself in your place, and I would do the same, knowing that all manner of unimportant crudola would likely decend. As to your OP, I'll go and see if I can find anything..... were you watching the Biden speech, where his VP-ship was announced? Sorry if you already said and I missed it. I read your whole thread and I think I have a good sense of you. You're not someone to make up something fantastic, in my opinion, so that alone incites my interest. This same story from someone I didn't have a sense of, I probably wouldn't read. It could've well been some sort of camera artifact, but if it fired you up then I want to see it. I'll pop in later and see if we can narrow down the variables -- the time, place, network, perhaps. Back sooner if I find something

Edit to note that you said yesterday and posted this today, so that narrows things considerably. My bad for not paying attention ;o)

[edit on 24-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I found this video but it's from another angle, you can see them at the end cross from right to left but it's pretty quick.video here also noticed obama introduces biden as the next president, i smell a new conspiracy lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

DG, check out this youtube, if you will: www.youtube.com...

At 18 seconds into the video, there is a very pale man in the crowd over Senator Obama's right shoulder. Is this the guy? If we can find the clip that shows him, then we might be able to find better, more clear footage.

I haven't been able to see any of the suits that aren't wearing sunglasses, at least so far.

[later] OR perhaps this one, at 13:22.... possibly a person to the left of the white singboard? Hard to tell: www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-8-2008 by argentus]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I agree that it is pretty ignorant just because someone is albino to start some type of conspiracy that there was an alien at the Obama, Biden speech.

It seems conspiracies and the like are just getting more and more ridiculous these days. Think about it. An alien, dressed as security who resembles an Albino at the Obama, Biden speech!!!
Some people have no heart these days. Leave the poor guy alone.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Soulstone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulstone

Just my .03 cents..... I think that was merely how DG was describing what she saw, or perhaps thought she saw. I don't believe for an instant that DG would intentionally try to pose an albino person as an otherworldly. I also don't believe that she would do anything to denigrate someone based upon physical features alone.

That's the reason I'm looking at videos, trying to find the area and all that DG recognizes. Then, we can determine what or who we are seeing.

Do I think an ET was in the crowd? I have to err on the side of probability, and no, I think it unlikely, but I also believe DG is a well-grounded lady, so I'm looking, questioning what I see, and following through.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe
[more]
on youtube all u have to do is use the embied thingy next to the right side of the video to out it up

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

ill send u a cyberlink and embed from youtube and pause at 6:17 and look under the easy up and tell me if thats him i think thats him

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join