It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia vs Israel- Who would win?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitz

Originally posted by Lambo Rider
What drugs are you on, financialy sustain, a war with Isreal, HA!! Russia would defeat that nations so bad/fast why do you think they get MOST if not all their money for their military from the U.S.

In the 67 war Isreal used sneak attacks to defeat 3 nations that were ill-equiped/trainned.
And if you bothered looking at Russia's Airforce/Navy/Army/SAMs/Nukes/Tanks you'll see they are more than capable of taking on NATO/Isreal, I've already posted some links so on another thread so people can see just how awsome Rus's mil is.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Depends if the U.S. military helps Israel or not. If so, Israel and the U.S. would scalp the bear's fur off, tie its legs together, and leave it upside down on its back to die a slow painful death in the warm hot sun. If not, then lets just say that I don't really believe the pen is mightier than the sword.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Cl0aK]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolas
What a dumb question, no offense.

Russia would win obviously. More fighter jets, more bombers, more nukes, more satellites, more intelligence, more people, larger land, overwhelming opposition, much larger economy.

Yeah, but those of us who believe in God...Kick butt
[edit on 25-8-2008 by Nikolas]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Who would win? Let's see. Russia. Far more superior than Israel. And honestly, it would be good if someone would dozer Israel down and would give that land back to the Palestinians. At least the neo-con warmongering morons would shut their mouth for a lifetime and peace would fall to the planet.

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Isreal is not a part of NATO so why bring them in.

If the US aid Isreal against the Russians Its not an attack on NATO. Its a aid done by the US by free will.

Israel wouldent dare to use nuces if they like to have a land to live in after.

Have many nuces do Israel have 8 ? Is that going to whipe out Russia! NO you can fitt the whole US in Russia

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Given that a direct military conflict between the two is absurdly unlikely, it's kind of a silly question.

Given that Russia is a massive country with 10,000 nukes, and Israel is a tiny one with a couple hundred, most of which Israel has no means of getting to Russia, it's even sillier.

Who would win, a lion or a housecat?

No matter how tough the housecat might be pound for pound, it's still doomed in a one on one fight.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
first ,it wont happen.and on a hypothetic senario,isreal woundnt stand a chance.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger23

Originally posted by Nikolas
Yeah, but those of us who believe in God...Kick butt
[edit on 25-8-2008 by Nikolas]

I did not say I believed in God. You are false quoting me.

[edit on 29-8-2008 by Nikolas]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hmmm....seems to me this whole discussion is moot. Russia WILL invade Israel and will be stopped dead in her tracks by none other than God himself. Israel wins! Read Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39...

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Israel has shown in several wars that it rendered Russian equipment & tactics virtually useless. Israel excels at conventional tank warfare ( the only way to invade) and has over 6,000 armored vehicles. Also, don't forget F-15's & F-16's spanked top-line MiG's in the early 1980's in the Bekaa Valley campaign. Israeli F-15's shot down over 60 Syrian MiGs without a single loss. I don't think Russia can airlift enough troops/equipment either. It's a non-starter.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Who will win Russia vs Ecuador?

Place your bets now. Lets imagine that Russia may invade Ecuador in order to control some good old Ecuadorian... well you know... well ok the specifics don't matter. Ecuador may be small - but bears can't swim well!!!!

Or perhaps Russia vs. Morocco?

or wait, wait -

Russia vs Russia. Hell yeah. Like have Eastern Russia go at it with Western Russia. Siberians would fling mighty snowballs at the bourgeoise European Russians, who would respond by throwing potatoes at the Siberians.

What is the point of these threads?

[edit on 30-8-2008 by maloy]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
Who will win Russia vs Ecuador?

Place your bets now. Ecuador may be small - but bears can't swim well!!!!

No but the bears sure can fly prity high

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
No but the bears sure can fly prity high

Only so long as they have somewhere to land. With Ecuador's size the bear may miss it altogether and land in Argentina instead. Ohhhhhh boy.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

You consider this as a fun with Ecuador or Morocco, but unlike them, Israel is finally now on the priority list of Russia and the Asian Alliance. They're between the top three on that list (My guess is they have the second place.). And honestly, I'm really glad for it.

[edit on 30-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
You consider this as a fun with Ecuador or Morocco, but unlike them, Israel is finally now on the priority list of Russia and the Asian Alliance.

How so? Because Israel sells weapons around the world? That's nothing new. Russia was never enamoured with Israel, and it isn't now. But there is absolutely no reason to think that Russia was any interest in attacking Israel (or anyone else for that matter).

Russia attacking Ecuador at this point is about as plausible as Russia attacking Israel.

They're between the top three on that list (My guess is they have the second place.).

How do you know? Have you seen "that list"? I highly doubt that anyone except Medvedev's administration knows what Russia's priorities are.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

Actually because those ministers in Georgia, whose ordered the attack against St. Ossetia and massacred around 2000 innocent Russian civilians are Israelis. The Russians and the former eastern block is not that brainwashed as you believes. We know whose ordered that attack and why. Israel wanted to test the Russians, because they have enough about Moscow, who is always crossing their globalist plan and also imprisoning countless Israeli criminals with great reasons. The Israeli and the U.S. Zionists wanted to show their power to the Russians, but the Russians are not going to afraid of these morons. Russians have the great temper to shot back first and ask questions later.

Israel deserved to be on that list. Everyone in the former eastern block knows how the Russians are thinking. They were neighbors for around 50 years. Trust me. Israel is on that list and between the first three. I heard that in the Eastern Block countries the citizens are already making some debate in the newspapers to choose between to support the Russians or give an aid to the Zionists, whose ruined their country too in the 21st century. And while they're not the best friend of Russia, they know their enemy's enemy is their friend. And this time, it's the Zionists and their puppet allies are their enemies, not the Russians. Regardless what the Zionist Occupied Government of the Eastern Block countries says, the civilians and the most prominent people are supporting Russia. If the Zionists are making just a hasty movement, they'll be thrown out from these countries.

I'm pretty good in military tactics and also in politics, especially in the policy and civilian way of thoughts of the Eastern Block Countries and I can tell you that if Israel will make a single hasty movement, for example against Iran, even through a proxy, such as the U.S., Israel will be wiped out from the face of mother Earth by Russia and the Asian Alliance. And I also guess that few Eastern Block countries will join the party too to say thanks to the Israeli thieves, whose ruined and stolen their land too. And no, it's not an urban legend, that Zionists are stealing lands. It's a fact. Poland and Hungary knows this very well, because one of the Israeli Government member admitted that they're buying up the U.S., Hungary and Poland.

Currently Russia, Asia and the former Eastern Block, which are against the Zionists are the last stronghold against these mega-lo-man morons. The greatest supporters of moral values, what the Zionists never had.

The Israelis was eager to make a WW3 to fulfill their "We'll be the ruler of the planet." & "We're the chosen one" lies. They always believed that they'll be the ones, whose are going to survive a war what they'll start through proxies. But now, they will be between the firsts whose will vanish from the face of the planet forever. Honestly, they deserve it. And if WW3 will broke out, I will open a champagne if the first news will come in about the vanish of Tel Aviv. They wanted to create war. They'll get it if they continue this deadly game. This game can be played by many. And Russia, Asia and the Eastern Block Countries are between the major players, regardless that Israel will like this setup or not. These countries cannot be controlled by the Zionists and mankind must glad for this.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Actually because those ministers in Georgia, whose ordered the attack against St. Ossetia and massacred around 2000 innocent Russian civilians are Israelis.

Any proof of this? Israel sold some weapons and UAVs to Georgia, but organized the actual war?

Don't get me wrong - I don't support Georgia's or Israel's actions. I just don't think that there is any remote chance of a conflict between Russia and Israel.

The Russians and the former eastern block is not that brainwashed as you believes.

Well I am Russian so...

Israel wanted to test the Russians, because they have enough about Moscow, who is always crossing their globalist plan and also imprisoning countless Israeli criminals with great reasons.

Sounds like that "zionist" conspiracy thing to me. Sorry, I don't buy it.

Israel deserved to be on that list. Everyone in the former eastern block knows how the Russians are thinking.

Well as a Russia I can tell you what Russia's #1 priority is - money.

I heard that in the Eastern Block countries the citizens are already making some debate in the newspapers to choose between to support the Russians or give an aid to the Zionists, whose ruined their country too in the 21st century.

No offense - but the only people who are discussing this are either anti-semites, or simply arrogant youth. You can trust me that these discussions are not taking any place in any intelligent circles.

I'm pretty good in military tactics and also in politics and I can tell you that if Israel will make a single hasty movement, for example against Iran, even through a proxy, such as the U.S., Israel will be wiped out from the face of mother Earth by Russia and the Asian Alliance.

I do not want to put your expertise into question, but no one is attacking Israel anytime soon. Ever heard of Israel's "dead hand" startegy? Israel's nuclear strike capability extends beyond Israel's own existance as a state, thanks to its nuclear submarines.

Honestly this "zionism conspiracy" doesn't get my vote. Just like the "Putin is trying to build an empire conspiracy".

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by maloy

In this case I'm living in your close by neighbor.
I can tell you if someone is against the Zionists are not Anti-Semites at all, not even arrogant youth. I believed in this years ago, but since we've experienced this, I can't say anything else. The Zionists are already ruined my country, so you can hear this from someone who experienced this already.

Russia's priority is money. I know that. But the defense of St. Ossetia was not about money. It had a moral value. Your army is just defended your people. Hence, it's already not about money. They went back to Georgia to teach them a manner. And I agree with them.

By the way, just check the nationality of the Georgian ministers. 3/4 are dual citizens. Half Georgians and half Israelis. You may make the conclusion. In my country we learned that if someone is a dual citizen and one of them is Israeli, that one is a traitor of the country, because it's selling it out, considering Israel as the first and the other country as the second, less important one. Unfortunately I'm speaking from experience.

And Israel will don't have a chance to launch their nukes at all. What do you think? EMPs are for jokes? Nah.
Not a single ICBM will be able to be launched from the silos, not even from those oldie submarines (They're pretty old. The same oldie L.A. class or a Russian Alpha can track them down anytime.). The submarines are traced at least two navy at once. Well. Not so many are trusting the Israelis. But that's their problem.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
Why would Russia invade Israel? Or how Russia will invade Israel - no common border?
If Russia's going to start going back on the middle east, they're gonna go after israel.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join