It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia vs Israel- Who would win?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If Russia was to invade Israel, against NATO, and against the UN, what would happen? Who would survive...er... win?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Neither, Israel and Russia would nuke each other, I would guess Israel would be the first to launch once the assumed they had lost.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Nobody would win. NATO would launch a nuke strike on Russia as would Israel. It would be a bad day to be alive. Russia might loose that one. Too many targets and not enough up to date equipment. If Israel struck first than I think Russia would have to 1 deal with it and go to the UN or 2 get vapooooooorized.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Nobody would win. NATO would launch a nuke strike on Russia as would Israel. It would be a bad day to be alive. Russia might loose that one. Too many targets and not enough up to date equipment. If Israel struck first than I think Russia would have to 1 deal with it and go to the UN or 2 get vapooooooorized.

NATO has nukes?!? oooooh boy

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Another happy post. Why would Russia invade Israel? Or how Russia will invade Israel - no common border? Soviet Union - more powerfull then current Russian federation - never invaded Israel. And there was a lot of tension and even direct fightings between forces of the two countries. What Russia will find in Israel?
And if there will be , for some insane reason, military conflict between 140 million people country with 16000 nuclear warheads and "conventional" army of 1000000 and 7 million one, with allegedly couple of hundred nukes and army of 200000 - will only end in one way.
Of course since total annihilation world wide will follow, i think that we in Israel will actually win. We will die fast while others will suffer for a while longer. Just adding to the happy general mood of the thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

woot - totally agree , so many happy posts recently - who actually wants this crap? the people of israel want to actually live and not be glowing in the dark - but since when do the war mongers give a damn about that;

lh4.ggpht.com...

thats miss israel - if i wasn`t married i wouldn`t kick her out of bed thank you

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Why the hell would Russia want to invade Israel?

To be perfectly honest, it would be total pain in the arse to be an invader in that God forsaken place. Just lob a few nukes into it and have done with it - no more middle east problem ....... simple.

Invasion btw is so passe.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wotan
Why the hell would Russia want to invade Israel?

To be perfectly honest, it would be total pain in the arse to be an invader in that God forsaken place. Just lob a few nukes into it and have done with it - no more middle east problem ....... simple.

Invasion btw is so passe.

Nice. I love a nuclear sunrise, warms the soul.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Israel wouldn't be fighting alone so this scenario would never happen.

But if it were to happen and only those two were in the fight with no outside help, I think it's fairly obvious that Russia would win.

The only Nations that stand a chance against Russia are the U.S. & China. Maybe France if you take away their cheese (they get angry without their cheese).

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
France?

You have to be joking right? France couldnt punch its way out of a wet paper bag.

sty

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
we would all die in atomic holocaust if this would happen. 30 Atomic bombs at once are enough for atomic winter to start. 300 a-bombs at once would ensure total destruction of the global environment. Well.. there are over 40 000 nukes on both sides. So my guess- NOONE would ever win .

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hikix

well countries in nato do.
that it.........all ya got.......thought so

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
reply to post by hikix

well countries in nato do.
that it.........all ya got.......thought so
You post above is funny, you should read up on the Russian military carfully, outside of some parts of the Navy SSN, Aircraft Carriers they have the biggest Navy, Airforce and and second in Groudforces, They have the most SAMs and Nukes, Isreal wouldn't last 2 days.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

they have american lives to play with aswell
since the US military is obliged to fight along side them if it came down to it,

Russia Vs Israel

no NATO since israel isnt in NATO

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The bible says that in the last days, Russia will have a "hook" put in it's jaw, and turn to attack Israel. A few other countries will join Russia. The only protest from Israel "allies" will be the questions of "Have you come to take a spoil?" Once everything is deemed beyond hope for Israel, God will destroy the invading army, prompting Israel (which is mostly atheistic today) to return to God.

(BTW, it's not really correct to say Russia, as the bible refers to Gog, Magog, and a few other names, which modern day biblical scholars and historians say refer to countries in an around Russia).

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The question is not why would Russia attack Israel, The guy ask who would win the battle. Now assuming Russia didn't cripple Israel with nukes from the get go. And they actually fought somewhat of a conventional battle.

Russia would naturally over take Israel in the early stages of the battle just by sheer weight of numbers and force. but after the United states/NATO decided to join the battle it would get nasty.

NATO would out last Russia financially. Russia couldn't financially sustain a conventional war with Israel, NATO, and the United states.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
What a dumb question, no offense.

Russia would win obviously. More fighter jets, more bombers, more nukes, more satellites, more intelligence, more people, larger land, overwhelming opposition, much larger economy.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Nikolas]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blitz
The question is not why would Russia attack Israel, The guy ask who would win the battle. Now assuming Russia didn't cripple Israel with nukes from the get go. And they actually fought somewhat of a conventional battle.

Russia would naturally over take Israel in the early stages of the battle just by sheer weight of numbers and force. but after the United states/NATO decided to join the battle it would get nasty.

NATO would out last Russia financially. Russia couldn't financially sustain a conventional war with Israel, NATO, and the United states.
What drugs are you on, financialy sustain, a war with Isreal, HA!! Russia would defeat that nations so bad/fast why do you think they get MOST if not all their money for their military from the U.S.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by Lambo Rider]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikolas

Israel is a bloody fortress though
small area (you can get to one side of the country to another in 10-15)
by helicopter

historicaly it withstood sigies from

2 groups more (each side going from defence to ofence each time)
so they have a small area to protect against air strikes using their anti aircraft systems and so on,

they would lose but ultimatly it would be the one that runs out of planes and missiles first,

(thats if russia and Israel did Tango without israel nuking us all)

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lambo Rider
What drugs are you on, financialy sustain, a war with Isreal, HA!! Russia would defeat that nations so bad/fast why do you think they get MOST if not all their money for their military from the U.S.

Ok so they get there money from the US for there military, I think thats what you said I cant tell really.

Whats your point? If you would have read my post I said russia could not sustain a war with Isael, NATO, and the full brunt of the United States.

Israel defeated THREE differant country's on three different fronts in the six day war. Yeah sure the United states provides most of israel's military harware, but that only further emphasizes that Israel is no push over.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join