It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
and once again a fake tread, sorry.

its another story to focus the community´s attention to an alien reality. perhaps for the (fake) alien attack?

- OP presents itsself as a victim position: he was moved to skunk works (poor),
has no prove, but wants to alert.
-he ´got totally ripped to shreds in another forum´(poor)
-he´s perhaps a bit slimy?´´and ATS is very receptive, in comparison to other more elitist and "rebel" forums. ´´
-he mentions ´the infamous Art Bell caller who claimed he was an Area 51 employee´for his porpose ´just like I am.´...well..sure.

and so on..(not meant offensive..)

dont buy here.

greez

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
WOW.... what a thread, congratulations.

Have you seen the movie "Silent Hill" latley?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
“Ok now little Johnny (Suzy)... You keep doing that and you will go blind. Or you will grow hair on your hand... Or all the little invisible beings around you that are watching will tell your Mother. Yes, your Mother knows all about the little invisible beings, believe me. That’s how Mothers know so much.”

"It's not nice to fool Mother Nature"... Margarine Commercial

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I've had an experience with a shadow figure...very freaky actually. One day i was buffing the stores floor and i got the feeling that someone was watching me so i go to turn around and all i see a shadowy figure but as soon as i turn half way it disappears. im half way down the aisle and no ones in the store sooooo wtf?

-edit The buffer is very loud so there's no way i could have heard anything just thought i'd throw that in there. so wtf did i see o.o;

[edit on 23-8-2008 by KingIchigo]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
My gosh my partner and i were discussing this last night. My house definately has these shadow beings or whatever they are called and they shape shift forms. I seen them and so has my family all of them mentioned it and yet none of us told eachother. One time i saw it come out of my husband and sit up and fold his arm. Then my husband got up sat up and folded his arms. At times they would attack me and show themselves to me in different forms, even looking like my loved ones. I saw the shadow being in my out of body state. My mum saw them in her awake state. They also if they want to touch you. I started to realise them more and more. I know they are around and so does my husband we simply feel them. They are more active when its dark, say when i have the blinds closed. They dont seem to bother when i make sure theres light in the house coming from natural outside light. The times they seem to be more active is between 4:30 am to 7am in the morning. It also depends if its dark enough. My husband and i know when we fight for no reason it may be them so we snap out of it. They do have the ability to enter your mind. My husband knows when they do it to me because my eyes change(blacken). Its the way they study us and can use mind reading manipulation. I can at times mind read my husband before he says anything. But we do and can have power over them too in reality.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by meadowfairy]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Great thread dunwichwitch. I admire you for having the balls to admit to seeing them, considering how people rip into others on this site for claims like that. You are perfectly correct of course. These things exist on the 4th dimension, just outside of a average person's perception. Demons/aliens the lines are blurry, just with Angels/aliens too in my perspective. In fact everything is aliens. You are even an alien. I've seen what you mention, but not with such clarity, I think they don't like to come near me much anymore, I make them feel sick (maybe?). It kind of ties in with my post a little while ago about extra dimensional energy thieves. I am somewhat surprised at your being able to see them clearly in a 3D enviroment, generally when you see entities from the 4th they appear as a 2D outline at most. That is my personal experience of seeing entities walking in and out of my house, through walls and generally being nosey etc. As is shown in this clip...

Let hope they aren't actually resident in 3D, and, as you say.... bathing in human blood... by astral projection 8 years ago, I saw stone "rooms" underground, with stone "swimming pools" filled with blood...not pleasant.

Have a look into Orgonite mate, it can really protect you. I don't want you to be in danger.

Oh yeah, starred and flagged of course.

Many Blessings.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If you want to be taken seriously... this is what I would do...

Because me myself has noticed a few things about you.

You must for somereason feel its good to avoid large gathersing (being social)
You have a belief that you are being controlled (your not controlling yourself)
You mentioned others possibly killing because of these beings
You mentioned that they are interdimensional (covering their trace, conveinent)
You mentioned that they are all around us a lot of them
You mentioned that you doubt yourself.

What I would venture to say is you need to seek psychological help (i am a beleive in the abnormal dont get me wrong). BUT you seem to be Anti-Social, have thoughts of killing others (blaming it on gray-demons) You are paranoid, feel like you are always being watched, but most of all that there are large quantities of these beings feeding off of you. So do you feel used? Do you feel paranoid -always watching your back? Do you feel that you are indeed antisocial? If any of those come to light for you and Beam into your dimension I would suggest you seek help. Stay in your house try to feel these things manifest again and see if you still feel about them the same.

NOW If any of that were true like the light think you were saying... that would be cool. If I turn my head fast enough I do see a light flickering out of existance... But I also noted that when I did a headstand I saw hundreds of those lights and it is more then likely do to a quick response that the body is not used to ad lack of oxygen flow or something.

If any of that were true.. again... Its deffinately a creepy thing. BUT the FURTHER MOST important thing is that you gget a clean bill of mental health to prove it to these folks... that would alleviate... a lot of doubt. Trust me on that one.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fastwalker23

I have seen and felt the same things (along with the times on the clock)

Additionally I have seen figures and right before I am about to look at them head on they dissipate.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pseyecle-ops

double post but I experienced most of this as well. Also my dog was acting weird too. For the past few weeks it tries to sneak to it's bed or hide in the bathroom.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Whatever you have had to drink, smoke or eat .... I would sure like some. LoL

Seriously, I have had experiences with the Grey's as a small child. I can remember seeing them and smelling them. Their smell is hidious.
I frankly don't believe they are "bending light" to not be seen. However,
we all know the mind can play tricks on us.

I leave it to your best guess.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Evisscerator

Well i have recollections of those beings too and im hoping they are dreams.

Because in my recollection i beleive I killed one by snapping its neck (very fragile creatures) so ...

I will remain in the belief that they are just dreams and figments of imagination

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I remember Stewie sang a song about the squiggle out of the corner of the eye on an episode of Family Guy. I saw that episode not too long ago.

It sounds possible that you could just be seeing floaters... possibly somehow a very thin inner piece of your eye has gotten shaved off (dunno how that would happen) but still hangs on by a thread, and it could be near your peripheral vision, so you're seeing a consistent floater in your peripheral view.....

But it's also just as likely that you could be seeing the things I'm describing.

Or it could be something completely different... I'm not sure, man.

Hi, I don't think they are floaters or anything like that. And I certainly don't think what I'm seeing is down to parts of my eye being shaved off as I had to have my eyes checked every month for six months after the surgery. At the same time I'm not one who readily believes in extra dimensional beings or aliens. I always tend to look for down to earth answers and where the indoor sightings and experiences are concerned there is one I would like you to consider. Apparently poorly constructed or faulty electronic devices can give off waves of energy which some can perceive as optical illusions most oftenly seen out of the corner of the eye! Do you have any new electronic equipment which you bought and installed just before your experiences began? Wish I could say I did but I haven't.. And of course this theory doesn't offer an explanation to the outside sightings. There is also another theory for the outside sightings which I would like to put forward... How about Rods? Those sticks with wings that travel so fast that people don't realise they're there. Perhaps we are catching brief glimpses of them? Who knows. . .

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
oh man, where do i start....

look just for the record, i see ghosts, i see auras, i see light and i see mist.

I get tired of people going on about invisible people or are suddenly mediums, i know this person who thinks they can see ghosts/invicible people and go on a ' holier then tho' rant and rave when i know for a fact that they can see jack squat.

I dont know about these invicble ppl you see but maybe you can see what i see, to me its a distraction but very useful when house hunting !

Sometimes i think its a handicap, always seeing things, never really seeing ppl properly as the shimmer around them is too distracting, getting frezzing cold and seeing a hand on your arm...its annoying

if you do see things, just accept it or say hello to them, they wont hurt you...

anyhoo im way off topic....dont think i logged in...did i ?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What he is talking about are "Shaitain Jinn". These are bad Jinns that are in the astral plane and appear as anything they wish this includes aliens. Google Shaitain jinn and you will learn about them.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Wow you had hand prints on your windows!!!!! HOLY....

I can sleep at night just fine. In fact I just had 8 hours of the best sleep ever and no invisible people touched my windows.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This has been going on (this thread) for awhile. I tried reading some of it but it didn't make any sense to me. (and maybe thats just me that thinks its nuts)

Are there any pictures of these invisible beings ?

Maybe that will make this topic more interesting.

To me its like saying ..the aliens we see are from the sea.

Intelligent jelly fish type beings that have been visiting us since the dawn of man.

or

You can visit aliens by taking "magic mushrooms" and they are nice aliens that like cheese burgers too!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Personally, I can't 100% make claims about the intent of any extra-dimensional beings. But I can say the very first part of this thread I've experienced the following.

1.An instinct that something is there.
2.Quick Abrupt small streaks of soft light that appears and disappears in my home
3.I experience my first UFO siting in August of 2007.
4. First Experience of an odd shape ghostly figure in my badroom on August 9th 2008.

I really don't know what all of this means, but just choose to experience it and find the truth myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
to rjmelter

There is a process set-up, for those in the know. The theory is it works like this. The government knows these things exist. They also know some people can see them and interact with them. So as to not cause a large scale panic they set up certain guidelines for psychiatric medical assessment. Basically if you state to a Doctor that you have seen these things, you will automatically fulfill the guidelines set out for psychosis
Clever isn't it. And the medication you will be prescribed will wreck your ability to see them, amongst other things.

The same goes for stalking victims. Because the government knows that they themselves sometimes stalk people, they set the guidelines up so that most anyone who tells a doctor they are being stalked will fulfill the criteria of being paranoid.

It's just me, perhaps, but when I see people calling mental illness...

Instead of thinking hmm mental illness of the poster of a theory. I immediately think gov agent, of the accuser.Rightly or wrongly, I am just mentioning my reaction. Either way, you have no qualification to assess someones mental state over an internet forum.

I would therefore ignore any advice to go to a doctor. If you were in India and displayed this ability you would be considered a holy man. Besides anything I have already debunked the industry of psychiatry a while back.

Best Wishes.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by TrueLight]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
These things sound like the "demons" of the old testament and the "reptilians" of late who feed off of "fear". The more fear that's created around the world the more they are able to survive.

I like the suggestion of meditation to calm the naturally occuring fear that we all feel.

Is it possible that they have been able to infiltrate government officials somehow and influence them to create the fear that they need to survive through war and mayhem worldwide? After reading the original post, I would now consider it in the realm of possiblities.

Based on my reading of late it is likewise possible the coming 'apocalypse' or (if you take the word literally) 'unveiling' that may or may not occur in 2012...there may be something coming that will help us ALL to be able to see these entities without the need for goofy looking sunglasses.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join