It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
is thee a cliff notes version of your post. I fell a sleep the second the page opened up.

Can you tell me your thread in three sentences?

[edit on 22-8-2008 by '___'eed]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I feel pretty awful right now...I must admit I have dismissed almost everything I hear when it comes to seeing shadow people/greys/demons/witches, etc to mental illness. Growing up with in a house with a schizophrenic sister really blocked off my ability to comprehend anything people around me saw that I didn't see as being worth thinking about...I'd immediately stamp them with the mental illness tag.

After reading all of this I feel like I have truly been messed with for a large portion of my life...I feel like I have only been able to see what is really going on within this past year and I am afraid to admit these things because I don't want to be given the mental illness stamp I'd put on so many people.

It's very bizarre to me that ever since I was little I have had an inordinate amount of people around me who have claimed to experience very frightening paranormal events. The things my friends, family, etc. have told me have made me so terrified, that in the past I would immediately jump to conclusions in my mind of these things being unreal in order to protect my mind from delving too deep in these "hallucinations"because they were so frightening. My mom definitely had me programmed to regard much of anything that I couldn't see or comprehend as hallucinations...she grew up with a schizophrenic sister as well.

It hasn't been until very recently that I have been even the slightest bit okay with admitting that I have had these experiences too. And what's far more odd to me is what I said previously, the incredibly large number of people who have related experiences of demons, aliens, or horrific imagery/voices. my sister has always seen horribly mutilated people walking among us...my boyfriend has been seeing what he describes as balls of light that follow him in through open windows that follow him to the point of insanity - one time throughout the entire phoenix metropolitan area. When we moved into our house in Sacramento we both experienced many strange things...it is an old victorian house so I dismissed a lot of the experiences my boyfriend had for the house being creeky and emf's being really high in areas where the electrical work was not up to par. but this wouldn't explain the sudden drops in energy level...one minute we are laughing the next we can't keep our eyes open.
If what you are saying about these beings leeching off of us is true, it is very terrifying as I don't want to think about all the emotions they have been feeding off of that have been a result of arguments about these things' very existence. I'm not sure if that makes sense, but just for example...my boyfriend and I had a sever drug problem...I've always had an addictive personality, and would go into different phases during which i'd binge on certain drugs. the most detrimental and draining addiction has been to speed and I can say this positvely as I have been addicted to many things, and am currently on methadone for opiate/heroin addiction. My boyfriend and I would stay up for days on end...by day seven it was impossible to not start seeing things...but my boyfriend would take it to the extreme in my mind. And we would get in such horrible arguments that the cops would get called and sometimes physical violence would ensue etc...I feel like I half played into these things' desire to aggravate emotions so as to feed off of us. Even after two years sober from meth my boyfriend still sees these things. And I have only been able to catch myself in recent months and actually question whether or not it is me or him who is crazy...I worry too because I am on so many pharmaceuticals too that I am attracting more of this force.

I am so terrified that I am perpetuating this leeching and thus hurting my loved ones by prompting arguments about "reality" and "hallucinations" and by denouncing the existence of these "beings". I feel pretty sick with myself right now...and to think I work in the mental health field!!!

Sorry this was so long...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
"I would urge people to take up meditation and forgo any narrow set of qualities they attribute to what constitutes "reality". Pay close attention to your surroundings. Notice any disturbances in your field of vision... learn to separate eye floaters and opticxal remnants on your retina from abnormal energy disturbances in actual 3-D space. These beings appear as a shadowy or misty flutter or a flash of light at first. If you wish to develop an eye for these things, pay close attention to the areas in which these energetic/spatial anomalies occur."

Wow! Okay, first of all, I don't believe a word of this. And now for the but!
A year or so ago I had Lasik corrective eye surgery. All the after care tests have shown that I now have better than 20/20 vision. In the last three months I have been seeing what you describe as "misty flutter". Always out of the corner of my eye, in my periphial vision. I mainly have these experiences in my home but occasionally I have had them outdoors. I would describe what I see as being like quickly glimpsing a clear plastic bag being blown by a force eight gale flash by. . . Sometimes they appear to pass quite close by causing me to jump in shock. Friends think I'm going mad! Don't know if this has anything to do with what you're describing but the misty flutter description jumped out at me and rang a bell.
Sorry to say I'm not a big believer in aliens but I think we may be experiencing the same thing.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ginatomic

Big cuddle for you for being so open here...thank you. I don't really know what to say that won't sound patronising, and your situation sounds absolutely horrible...I can't imagine what that has been like for you. It's also a warning that substance abuse of any kind really destroys the gateways that protect us from this kind of entity or experience, and I hope that you and you boyfriend can ge that out of your lives completely at some point to help make this stop.

Don't worry about the sceptics and the people who will be quick to label you as ill....there are plenty of us here who know you are talking the truth.

Blessings

Cait

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Very interesting point...I too am aware of this phenomena, and am very sensitive generally, and I always thought that I couldn't see them just because I wasn't ready to....now you've got me thinking....I have really bad vision, and cataracts, albeit fairly immature, in both eyes....maybe I just can't physically see them....hmmmm..

Cait

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
This may sound strange but I'd encourage everyone to give it a try. Back in the good ol' days of college, when I had no job and could afford naps in the afternoon, I would lay on the couch either watching tv, listening to music, listening to nothing...etc. and my eyes would get "heavy". While my eyelids were just about to meet, right before being closed, I could make out figures moving around. Particularly at night when there's a little light (moonlight works fine) in the room you can make out silhouettes of people coming up and looking at you, moving around the room, coming in and out of doors...etc. I believe it's just the brain filling in gaps or doing whatever it does before sleep but maybe this is what the OP is talking about? I'm not saying take a nap right now but go lay on the couch/bed, stare at the wall (don't intently stare, just look without focusing) through your eyelashes and let your mind go. It's certainly strange. If the Sun is still out where you are now, try it as you lay in bed tonight. I use to do it at night back in the day when I couldn't sleep (too many naps, maybe?
Interesting post BTW!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Sorry to hear about your vision and hope you get it sorted soon. I'm not a big believer in the alien thing. I can barely understand what goes on around me day-to-day without even trying to make sense of abductions etc. But that misty flutter description really hit home.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
OP your not nuts.

They Greys are Malevolent, you have to start meditating immeadiately and advance it as fast as possible

Pranayama

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

This "is not" the way to find what you are looking for dunwich.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
well from what i know of extradimensonal creatures there is a pretty easy way to see if they are from a higher dimension( likely more powerful than us) or from a lower dimension(less powerful then us). look at them, if you are able to see them, and if they look in complete like theres something missing but you just cant put your finger on it then there from a lower dimension and should be very afraid of us this would also explain why they can hide so well, they just sort of move a certain way and the are no longer visible to our eyes which are used to 3dm. if you look at them and you start getting a head ache and you fell like your missing part of the image like when you look at some optical elision then they are defiantly form a higher dimension and we should be afraid because they could have all kinds of abilities in our dimension it would be like if we suddenly could fly or could use rips in the dimensional fabric to teleport anywhere we wanted, like in the book jumper i guess.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
IF their invisible then how can you see them ?

Okay I think the reason for this is because were moving up in density and can see theastral world.

That's the only explanation i have for that just check out Peggy kane she was the one who explains this stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Also shadow beings are to my knowledge so far reptilians that a cloaked from the 4th demension.

Also Your friend probaly just sees the astral world that in 4 D...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Had a brief brush with meth back around 2002, and sometimes stayed up from 4 to 5 days.

Yeah, it was stupid. 'Nuff said.

On toward 3 days being awake, I would see small humanoid shapes in my peripheral vision. Never saw them clearly, my impression was of a bigger version of those little blowgun-having undead pigmy things from "The Mummy".

The only place I ever saw them was in the doorway of my computer room when I was working, so I called them "doorway demons" for lack of a better term.

Every time I saw one, I would turn toward it and as soon as I did, it disappeared.

Always figured they were hallucinations.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

how are you completely, utterly, 100percent sure that many movies are used as discreditors?

angels, demons, ufos, greys, whatever...
a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

I think there are some shreds of truth in everything.

this universe is far more than the human mind can even fathom...
yet many can act as if they know all about it..

spirit moves through all things and visible light is only a small fraction of the entire electromagnetic spectrum...

you want proof?

you will get it soon enough..

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
you sound like u are talkin about the illuminati... who you are talking about were here long before us and if were not hostile we would be f***ed

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Very interesting, thought-provoking thread. Starred and flagged.

Having just witnessed a Shadow person out of the corner of my eye a couple of months ago, this hits home for me. Thanks for putting it out there DW.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
I try to keep an open mind on things...

But if there's little grey things standing around watching me, they must be pretty damn bored.

I mean, if I were a hyper dimensional being, I wouldn't want to watch some chump cleaning his toilet or something.

Not if they are parasites, they could care less what you do only to tap off of your energies like a tick, flea, head lice. They only look for a host.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would urge people to take up meditation and forgo any narrow set of qualities they attribute to what constitutes "reality". Pay close attention to your surroundings. Notice any disturbances in your field of vision... learn to separate eye floaters and optical remnants on your retina from abnormal energy disturbances in actual 3-D space. These beings appear as a shadowy or misty flutter or a flash of light at first. If you wish to develop an eye for these things, pay close attention to the areas in which these energetic/spatial anomalies occur.
Deep meditation is akin to closing your eyes and letting go of the steering wheel of your car at 75 miles an hour. Your opening your self Up to possession and manipulation, to a feeding frenzy, if you will. Implanting pleasant sensations to encourage you to keep doing it. Diddling you endorphins. I say hes got it about perfect, just add the reptile Draconian over lords, who stay further out of sight, and you have it in a neet package. Post this info, and any thing else you, know at www.evpreversespeaking.com where open discussion with out ridicule is the NORM and not the exception.
we also have the tools to test out your assertion, threw reverse speech and well be receptive to you in put.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
hehe, "we peek through the windows, we see through your walls" i also hear they can climb through glass...ooops pooped myself!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I cannot say that I have seen these things visually, but I have thought it is almost exactly the way you have described it. I think sometimes some of my/our thoughts are actually a vision of what's around us that we can't see.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join