It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
this is interesting really because about 1-2 days ago i was playing with some gizmos and i saw a flash of light it couldn't of been my computer because the screensaver was on (which my screen savor is black) no light from outside because no cars went past my window and the light wouldn't of gotten to the spot of my room i was looking at the time
so im just thinking about this also did you know there are heaps of entities that we humans cant see because our eyes are clouded by lies

Yes I wanted to say that these beings are by no means the only invisible beings that wander around... I have seen beings appear and approach me that looked like bluish glowing humanoid silhouettes, but they had no facial features or bodily features other than they were covered in balls of immense points of light. They were just stunning, two of them standing there a foot away from me. I saw them in the room next to mine during the night, and I was in awe of the beauty and the great energetic buzz I got from them.

But these are not the majority of beings around us at this point. I've come to a conclusion that, unwittingly, we are tricked by society and the media and the government into allowing the negatives more access to us than the positives. At this point, it's so massively negative on a societal level that you can't completely get rid of the presence of these negative entities until, as a whole, we evolve a little and become more connected with and positive to each other.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by computerwiz32
reply to post by dunwichwitch

wow, kinda scary, I notice when I go to bed I see alien things by my bed but I thought usally it's my eyes since I don't fully feel a presents of them I can't see them clearlyI only see eyes and a head no body since my room usally is dark I don't keep a light on.

I also couple times had feelings something was looking in my window but I never really thought aliens just thought this was my mind playing games.

I still don't think much of it since I don't really feel really any physical beings in the room so I assume it's just my mind playing games.

Can you describe how they look?? I mean you said you seen them meeting on the road or somthing.

To me, they look kind of like your stereotypical "alien", but a little more sinister. Like someone else said, this may be just one form they use to appear in this dimension... they can and do use many other forms, and the only way to distinguish a "good" from a "bad" is your gut feeling.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dracodie
Can those beings attack a person physically?

Yes.

They can kill a person, if the situation requires it.

That is very rare. You probably shouldn't worry so much about physical harm.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Would you consider the form of Jesus as an archetype for a greater power? If so, would Buddha or Krishna or a being of pure love and light that new agers mention be the equivalent of Jesus Christ?

Would Christ be the light in all of us? Through only Jesus? Or is Christ an inherent part of all of us, which can be accessed by various methods or realization?

I respect your viewpoint, but I must ask... Is the JESUS Christ the only way to be "saved"? or do you think that this is a power much greater than just the image of a single man? The Christ energy actually being Cosmic and Primordial in nature.... accessible through whatever form one's consciousness chooses to ascribe to it?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I never said to become obsessed with their presence. If you notice an obstacle is there, it is a step towards doing something about overcoming it.

If you refuse to see the obstacle, you will always look at the symptoms of the obstacle and ascribe them to other things which you feel more comfortable with, but which will never really alleviate the cause.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

You're smart to ponder. Don't take anything I say as gospel.

This is strictly from my point of view, not yours. It might be more of a damaging thing to rely upon my viewpoint alone.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
Holy freaking crap...
I never knew there were this much delusional people on this board. Geez..they should have thier own forum and to get in you have to show your psychiatric papers showing your insane
. Invisible people...puhleaaze. I just had to say something.

Aside from your outer appearance, your thoughts that make up your personality....can we see those? Can we see the real you when we see your body, or is the real you invisible? Don't judge a book by it's cover, right?

If all we saw were books, and didn't bother to open them, the information contained inside of them would be invisible. It's always a matter of investigating a bit beyond sight. If we don't do this, we will be forever trapped in the stone ages of thought.

We are all invisible people, in a sense, until someone bothers to view us with something other than plain sight.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
The ancient Gnostics knew these dudes to be minions of the "Archons" and they have been here a very long time. To paraphrase the Apocalypse of James, they are aliens -- and yet they are not alien, because they are ours.

They believed we were nowhere near the top of the food chain (and this quote has been coming in handy a lot lately):

"They say that the soul is the food of the Rulers and powers without which they cannot live, because she is of the dew from above and gives them strength…" [Epiphanus]

[edit on 23-8-2008 by Eleleth]

I'm in the process of reading the Gnostic Handbook right now, and am investigating presently Gnostic Christian concepts. There are quite a few other Gnostic traditions. I've got some reading to do. Great that you brought this up.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rezial666
you might find this website interesting:

montalk.net...

I should really read that site completely through. I've run into that site ever since the beginning of my "awakening". Some concepts seem a bit judgmental and static... which I would advise that someone unwilling to allow notions they absorb to flex a bit shouldn't take to heart.... but I will check that sit out more, most definitely.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fox_3000au
WOW.... what a thread, congratulations.

Have you seen the movie "Silent Hill" latley?

I saw that movie a while back, as well as played three of the games... but why do you refer to this? I don't really remember it all that well, only that it creeped me out.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingIchigo
I've had an experience with a shadow figure...very freaky actually. One day i was buffing the stores floor and i got the feeling that someone was watching me so i go to turn around and all i see a shadowy figure but as soon as i turn half way it disappears. im half way down the aisle and no ones in the store sooooo wtf?

-edit The buffer is very loud so there's no way i could have heard anything just thought i'd throw that in there. so wtf did i see o.o;

[edit on 23-8-2008 by KingIchigo]

Could be any number of things... but chances are, in this current state of negative influence we are in as a species... it may have been one of the things I am referring to.

But as many people seem to have ignored, I have stated a couple times so far that not all unseen forces are negative. So just take it for what it was for now, until you become more aware of what exactly it was.

A poster several posts before you thinks I am slimy for trying to "convince" people of negative unseen forces. So, please don't take what I say and assume the worst of it. Otherwise, that guy would be right.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Some would say this is impossible....but all they have to do is read about these beings in the bible. I congradulate you on your bravery on this topic because people don't want to see these things for what they really are.
Again Thank You.....Georgia

P.S. Do you have any more info. on this topic.....if so please post!!!!!

:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Some would say this is impossible....but all they have to do is read about these beings in the bible. I congradulate you on your bravery on this topic because people don't want to see these things for what they really are.
Again Thank You.....Georgia

P.S. Do you have any more info. on this topic.....if so please post!!!!!

:

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueLight

Considering that my thought processes have augmented themselves in relatively recent times to include very abstract dimensional qualities which are kind of hard for me to put into words at this point in my development, I guess maybe my vision has been augmented and tuned in accordance with my thought.

I remember, a few months before I really started to wake up, having the strangest conversation with someone about "what we see as chaos, from a higher viewpoint has precision design..." and I said this and had these very odd visions in my head about the hyperdimensional architecture of reality... and then I completely forgot about it all until quite a few months after my initial "wake up".

I look back upon that conversation and that little thoughtform, and I go "Where did that come from?". At that time, I had not experimented with any psychedelic substances. I've experimented a slight bit in very recent times, and have gained some good insight into some of my abstract thinking... but oh man I do not recommend that method of enlightenment to anyone. Insight came at a great price.

So I guess my mind has been going through changes since before I even realized it. In order for this all to make some sense, you must be able to think hyperdimensionally. If your thinking is restricted by existence as it looks, then this will seem like I am playing a big joke on all of you.

This is a multi-faceted thing. You all can't look at what I am saying and think only that I am talking about physical beings in this dimension that become invisible and that they must have giant bases and spaceships and physical places that we can find by conventional means. This is a very non-conventional, multi-faceted thing. Everything you see in this reality is the tip of something much more vast just barely poking through the surface.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
OP i agree with you 100%.

you speak right out of my mind! these are exactly my conclusions. i can see them, too - still not as intensive as you, but i have to surpress it, too. what can you say about the face? i know, they have like 3 rows of bones on their forehead, thats what i could see, because i could not stand to see more of them. like this, but i didnt see the whole face and the skin really looked like rubber and had pores on it:

yes, thats right, they are responsible for "pathological" human behaviour, they are watchers, they feed off energy, like the OP said; obsessions, perversions, moods, thoughts - all kinds of energies, they are like us, they are like our mirrors or our projections. its a truth we all should accept, because everyone else reading this, who sees them and feels the same, should speak out.

its a logical truth, if you think about it and "posses certain experiences".

im not so sure about it all, but as i was reading this, i knew, its the same phenomena i and others are perceiving and i believe you can really learn how to do it.

i came to the same conclusion, that these beings are probably called the djinn, and i also heard the term "shadow people" before from another witness and experiencer.

Quotes coming from en.wikipedia.org...

They can be both good and evil. Evil genies are said to lead humans astray.

The root however, and its concept of being "hidden" or "concealed" [...]

Types of Djinn include the ghul (“night shade”, which can change shape), the sila (which cannot change shape), the Ifrit IPA: [iˈfɾɪt], and Marid [mʌˈɾɪd]. According to the information in The Arabian Nights, Marid seem to be the strongest form of Djinn, followed by Ifrit, and then the rest of the Djinn forms.

it is believed that the Djinn were spirits of smokeless fire.

for example one "thing" i saw looked like a rainbow coloured bubble of liquid fire flowing in the air, i also agree to their appearance as "shadows", "mist" or "little lights".

In the world there are three main creations, Angels, Humans and Jinns (other than various animals): Angels: Angels are made from light (Noor). In Islam they are known as the Light of God. They do not commit any sin nor disobey God and they always worship him. Human: Humans are created from earth and are given free will to do good or bad in their lives. Because of their free will, they will be held accountable for their choices in this life on the Day of Judgement. Those who follow and obey God (Allah), will be rewarded with paradise/heaven. Jinns: Similar to humanity, jinns have free will allowing them to follow any religion they choose to, such as Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, etc. The only difference is that they are made of smokeless fire and therefore are not visible to humans. There are more jinns than humans, in terms of population. Jinns have the power to fly and fit in to any space so they live in remote areas, mountains, seas, trees, and in the air, in their own communities. Similar to the humans, Jinns will also be judged on The Day of Judgement and will be sent to Jannat (heaven) or Jahannam (hell) according to the life they lead. Every person is assigned a special jinn to them, also called a qareen, they are the jinns what whisper into your soul and tell you to give into your evil desires. The Prophet Muhammad's jinn turned into a Muslim jinn, on the recitation of the Qur'an, as the jinn found it most beautiful.

i have had physical events like glasses moving next to me, pendular objects starting to move, so i agree that the djinn have a spooky attribute. i also agree that there are a lot of different forms of "extra dimensional beings".

very good thread; you pinned down the phenomena very good, yet. im happy to see this and i hope more ppl will reply on this.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by april1]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rjmelter

I'm sure you've had thoughts of killing others, as well. Thank God, most of us can see past frustration that killing doesn't solve the problem, and that people are all the same deep down inside.

I do quite fit the mainstream interpretation of anti-social, yes. but the mainstream definition of anti-social doesn't take into consideration that society itself may well be anti-social and psychotic in nature. Classically defined as such. Much more psychotic than seeing little creatures in your house and pondering about them... society chooses to kill innocent people based solely upon delusional political and religious proaganda. Society itself can ignore the fact that people are all people inside, but instead views them by labels, political and religious affiliations, national residency, skin color, etc.

Definition of Anti-social Personality Disorder

Dissocial Personality Disorder

Psychopathy

Carefully compare the actions of society, nations, governments, mainstream "normality" as a whole with these definitions of psychiatric disorders. You will find that society as a whole fits these definitions almost completely. Someone should lock up our rulers and our media and our corporations in an asylum, because they are a DANGER to themselves and others.

Is there any wonder people suffer from these disorders in growing numbers?

As for thinking that these beings "control me"... no I never said that.

If they controlled me, I wouldn't even be aware of them or capable of thinking of anything except sex, hate, money, fear of others, etc.... and I would be just as psychopathic as the things I try to avoid.

I avoid becoming victim to these things, because I am preparing to battle them in my own way. Obviously, since this problem is multi-faceted, doing chants and divinations alone in a room will not do the trick. Nor will just talking about "invisible beings influencing our behavior".

If I stopped at only that concept, got stuck on it, obsessed over it, then maybe just maybe you would be right.

I am mentioning it and looking to discuss it. I don't want people to start buying swords and swinging them at phantoms, if this is the implication you are getting. No, not at all that which you are suggesting.

[edit on 23-8-2008 by dunwichwitch]

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evisscerator

Whatever you have had to drink, smoke or eat .... I would sure like some. LoL

Seriously, I have had experiences with the Grey's as a small child. I can remember seeing them and smelling them. Their smell is hidious.
I frankly don't believe they are "bending light" to not be seen. However,
we all know the mind can play tricks on us.

I leave it to your best guess.

Like I mention, I've tried psychedelics very recently, and I don't like being on them, despite any insights which they may have instigated.

I've seen these things since before I ever did psychedelics. I see them now same as I saw them before. I don't hallucinate on psychedelics anyway. It's much more like diving down inside of my own thoughts and finding their origin, which is very very uncomfortable for me. I'll get into that some other time.... but I highly suggest NOT using these substances, and finding a smoother and more natural way of enlightenment.

Anyway... as to the exact methods of the beings in question, I can only speculate.

Thanks for your response!

EDIT: to add that I doubt they just bend light either, because they don't have any material mass, and you can only sense them vaguely. Cold spots are something I forgot to mention. They create cold spots. Another quality commonly associated with ghostly phenomenon.....

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Other than devices similar to what I've always had prior to this, no. My televisions are all from the 90s. My DVD player is like about 4 years old, my wireless routers are ehhh I'd say about 3 years old.. and I've been experiencing these beings in question for about 1 and a half to 2 years. Anything else I've bought would be off most of the time... such as guitar pedals.

I do occasionally see what looks like radio or electromagnetic energy... but no it doesn't behave the same way.

Hmmm... I can't say for sure what you see. I would be lying if I did.

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   

No I meant more controlling as do you think parents, family, friends try to control you.

Yeah everyone has imagined killing another. As I had mentioned somewhere I had dreamed of killing an alien at once... so even in the dream its there. I also dream about being a secret agent sometimes and kill people (that is deffinately the media for you-it was like james bond and everything-)

The media deffinately has a way of controlling things but you cant help but think that after years of it and the studys they do... they know it... I mean seriously it provides doctors with jobs.

Think about the truth of the economy. The human body can heal itself if it figures out whats wrong. Diseases are sometimes manifestations of the stuggling mind putting it into a physical problem so you ahve to deal with it. Some of it is actualy diseases from things Mankind messed up, manipulated, or just did wrong... (I doubt aids just occured one day... someone created it) Anyways. back to the point. WIthout all of these people in the medical field there would be a lot of people looking for jobs... no oppurtunitys with this large growing population. While doctors do serve great purposes in helping others... The problems they normally treat are self fixable or deadly and need of them.. It would get rid of the need for them greatly tho. AND other things like the pharmaceutical... So the Media Industry has to keep it going otherwise we will have a lot of jobless people running around being of no use. I mean have you ever tried to do nothing for a week or two? try months? its mental suicide.

Back on topic.

Yeah deffinately... I agree but I have a hardtime believing the lot of it. I guess because I try to figure out what all the hype is about and come up with nothing. I do at night however when the lights are off I see shadows moving on the wall and its very scary... shadows in the dark? It has kept me to always having some sort of light... not neccessaringly a night light but a small LED that illuminates the floor so i dont step on things on my way out... and thats enough to let me know that the shadows in the wall are awkward enough to need looking into but i dont hear anything.

I believe inthe spiritual world and have always considered that if the shadows are something its from the spiritual world. That would be awkward if the spiritaul world could be desribed scientifcally as the 4th or other dimensions. Not sure what to think... Whats your oppinion on where your soul goes when you die?

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks

Wow you had hand prints on your windows!!!!! HOLY....

I can sleep at night just fine. In fact I just had 8 hours of the best sleep ever and no invisible people touched my windows.

GOOD!

But I am definitely saying that ONLY IF you are inclined to know, try investigating. If you think you have too much to lose, including sleep... perfectly understandable.

Also, the handprints on my windows and doors, and actually the wall right next to the door in my room. That one came out spectacularly on camera. I almost just wrote it off after seeing the first one as someone just putting their greasy hand on my wall, but I noticed that ALL of the prints were strikingly similar in shape, and they were on almost every window and door.. I also noticed that it would be impossible for human fingers to bend that way and create a complete mark unless they were broken and very well broken I might add.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join