It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masses of invisible beings in cities

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I found this video linked to on another thread. It looks kind of like what I'm describing, but I can't confirm its authenticity, as I'm not a video analyst:

And also, here's an interesting thread started by Incarnated describing exactly what I'm talking about (the thread with the above video's link).

Invisible creatures that roam the Earth

I'd love for Incarnated to get involved in this discussion, as he seems to know exactly what I mean.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Go into a dark hallway with a portable camera, a little light is okay - in front of that camera hold a glass and then have someone in the background walk past you left to right until you get the image you need. Sort of like when you hold a lare wide mirror at the height of your washsink and stand, then you jump in behind that mirror that is basically just reflecting the washsink and you will look like you are jumping inside the fawcet sink. Funny.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dunwichwitch
I'm in the process of reading the Gnostic Handbook right now, and am investigating presently Gnostic Christian concepts. There are quite a few other Gnostic traditions. I've got some reading to do. Great that you brought this up.

This "Gnostic Handbook" has some rather peculiar ideas; Jesus being an incarnation of Archangel Michael is something Joseph Smith came up with, I don't recall it ever being mentioned by the Gnostics. The best Gnostic primer is probably "The Matrix"

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Strange samurai.... that is.... well... strange!

I might try that sometime. I'm not sure if that video above is real, and it doesn't exactly give you the full idea and doesn't look exactly the same, but it is somewhat similar. There's a really good video out there somewhere one a little transparent creature moving around in a zoo exhibit. I can't find it, but maybe I'm just not good at finding videos on the internet. If anybody else knows what I'm talking about and can find the video, I'd appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

I'm in the process of reading the Gnostic Handbook right now, and am investigating presently Gnostic Christian concepts. There are quite a few other Gnostic traditions. I've got some reading to do. Great that you brought this up.

This "Gnostic Handbook" has some rather peculiar ideas; Jesus being an incarnation of Archangel Michael is something Joseph Smith came up with, I don't recall it ever being mentioned by the Gnostics. The best Gnostic primer is probably "The Matrix"

I'm just reading things. I don't buy into anything unless it feels right.

I would like to read "The Matrix". Is it available online anywhere? Do you think they would have it at the public library?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Very interesting and thought provoking thread OP.

I can't lend any credence to what it is your are speaking of in any way, but I will say that it would explain quite a bit for me.

This topic is very similar to a book I once read, it was called Twolight Eyes and was written by Dean Koontz. The main character was able to see these types of demonic beings that others were not aware of. They would take human form and they fed off of human energy, negative energy that is.

According to the story these beings could be found in large pupulated areas and especially can be found near disaster areas or tragic happenings like structure fires and auto accident. They feed off of human misery and negative energy.

I realize this is just a book of fiction, but you should read it some time, the parallels to what you are describing are eerily similar.

Best regards

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I sometimes feel so out of whack with the consensus "view" that I must honestly ask myself and others whether I'm still making sense or not. Am making sense at all?
or
?

Oh yea ya do make sense!

Maybe ppl do not know that there are other ways of ' seeing' then our normal kinda looking / watching around us.

There is one technique that I know of that can help ya to look (and to see) differently. Remember the Magic Eye pix?? How you have to hold your eyes to SEE the picture?

I bet there have been researches already on that subject.

Personally I like to call it ' looking true the veil' .

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I would like to read "The Matrix". Is it available online anywhere? Do you think they would have it at the public library?

I meant the movie! Perhaps you've heard of it?

You'll definitely want to treat many of the Theosophical ideas in the "Handbook" as suspect, especially when it quotes passages from the "Ascended Masters" of CUT loony Mark Prophet

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Eleleth]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

I meant the movie! Perhaps you've heard of it?

You'll definitely want to treat many of the Theosophical ideas in the "Handbook" as suspect, especially when it quotes passages from the "Ascended Masters" of CUT loony Mark Prophet

Oh duh the movie.... yeah the movie is a great somewhat metaphor....

I say somewhat because it seems a bit more than just being a metaphor for false belief systems. More like this world IS an illusion, and instead of learning from it, we become trapped in it and victims of it. We ARE being harvested for energy. Everyone who hasn't woken up IS a potential agent of the matrix, meaning even your closest loved one if they haven't woken up will try to make you think that you are wrong so you will go back to sleep and fit into the Matrix's agenda.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

Great thread by the way.

I think this may be the video

[edit on 24/8/08 by blupblup]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   

My dog senses these things all the time... but what really surprized was a few weeks ago when I was babysitting my sister's dogs. The bulldog seemed very receptive, because whenever I saw one of these things, the bulldog would confirm it by barking at it. To most people, it would seem like he was barking at nothing... but I put two and two together. I see this thing, and the bulldog is barking directly at it.... what an impossible coincidence!

For the record, I have not witnessed these entities, nor do I hear voices ...

I'm open to the possibility entitiies may manifest themselves on occasion for a variety of reasons, and they may be perceived as friend or foe, and possibly some people have abilities to see what others cannot.

Dogs barking
If what you say is true, that these beings are all over the place roaming through neighbourhoods, peeking through windows and whatnot, and you also say that your dog or whoever else's dog can sense them and bark, then if one was to live on a street with a large population of dogs - as I do and I'm sure others live around alot of dogs as well - then wouldn't we hear dogs barking all day long? Wouldn't every dog on the planet be barking continuously night and day at these things?

Makes no sense as to proving these things are all over the place. Although I can believe animals sense things, and will react.

I'm not implying you don't see these beings, maybe you can and do, but I would argue the source of these sightings stems from something else, that in fact you stated in your original posts ..... so Im not really arguing the possibilty, if you get what I mean?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by violet]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Explains everything.. Explains why people are killing each other.. it also explains bush..

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Another one... I double checked this video a while back and whent straight to the source on cnn they had the same exact video.. not a hoax

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Oh duh the movie.... yeah the movie is a great somewhat metaphor....

I say somewhat because it seems a bit more than just being a metaphor for false belief systems. More like this world IS an illusion, and instead of learning from it, we become trapped in it and victims of it. We ARE being harvested for energy. Everyone who hasn't woken up IS a potential agent of the matrix, meaning even your closest loved one if they haven't woken up will try to make you think that you are wrong so you will go back to sleep and fit into the Matrix's agenda.

Yep, and maybe it even ties right into that friggin soul collector on the moon and everything sleeper's talked about.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
so this is like eckhart tolle's painbody taken to the extreme...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I've heard of this before-psychic parasites. They exist in reality just as sure as all things on God's green earth, yet they are manifest at a frequency much higher than our own. If you consider the color spectrum, for instance, scientists now know (and mystics have understood this principle for thousands of years) that the vibrational rate of the colors on the color spectrum vary. Red has the 'lowest' frequency; the 'highest' is violet; yet this spectrum of visible light that is perceptible by the human eye is only a fraction of what light exists that we cannot see-literally, about 99.99%. Just consider radio waves, infrared, x-rays, etc and you can get an idea that there is much that is imperceptible to the human eye. You may recall what legend has told us about the famous, "Philadelphia experiment" wherein the military was experimenting with technology that would raise the vibrational rate of a submarine and make it imperceptible, not only to radar, but to the human eye as well. In my opinion, this is the explanation for "rods" and "orbs" being captured on video and photographs (which in my experience I have found orbs to be generally good natured and peaceful). The point is, yes- these beings do indeed exist and some of them really do thrive off human suffering and lower energies generated by the human energy system; hate, anger, jealousy, to name a few. These were the 'demons' of the middle-ages which were said to inhabit a location, or at worst even a human and then exorcised. They are incapable of manifesting in material form for very long, but sometimes do. They use low-end tactics that are aimed, quite simply, to make us forget the universal power we all share. We contain the light, life and love of the Creator within us, and they would delight in us to forget this all important truth. They would have us believe that the roles are reversed: that they are the light and we are the darkness, that slavery, suffering and hate are to be condoned and agreed upon as being universal truths. There are ways to get them to leave you alone. If you maintain a positive vibration and optimistic outlook, even when times are so very #ty, you will deflect them and attract more karmically responsible, positive etheric beings about you and your aura; beings who are infinitely more powerful than these parasitic things. Yet, this is in no way easy. It is very difficult to be forgiving, compassionate and positive most of your waking consciousness. We may find ourselves snubbed, harassed,abused,ridiculed, tired, stressed etc and they may surely even strike you at these moments; yet if you refer to the Gospel, these are precisely the trials the Great Master, Jesus endured as he was attaining such mastership. Be patient, and be kind-take the high road cuz most of the time they will hit you with bull# that when looked at in retrospect, or from a different angle, really meant nothing and was nothing but you giving away your control over your mind, and therefore your mood, thoughts and actions. We have been trained and educated to behave in this way thru-out human history, and these are the 'Powers that be.' Remember that there is a Power much higher whose name is LOVE...

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

What you describe sounds like what I have read to be "Elementals"
I have seen many shadowy things at night when I am waken from
a deep sleep. They dart out of the room quickly. You are right about
them being parasites. Parasites of our emotions. Because in emotional
households, is where I have seen the most. I never thought they were greys
though.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I find your limited understanding, based in animalistic paranoia, is offensive at best. Mankind is more a parasite upon the world then the midway creatures. Your vision seems to come as a way of manipulating your mind, at best confusing your mind, so that you see evil everywhere but within yourself.

www.urantia.org...

All is as it should be.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
u are wrong. Man is the parasite these being created. Man is manipulated into doing these things to feed...aka livestock. Dotn kid yourself. Man is the balancing force for the universe. And he has been wronged into thinking he has to take a side.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join