It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 21st: NIST report states WTC-7 "Did not collapse from explosives"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BigC2012
The building FAILED and the media arent bothered, even though most of them work in sky scrapers!!!???

A paper fire could collapse your building yes within 7 seconds the building can be dust with plain old fire. A fire can now destroy a sky scraper like it couldn't before 2001.

Yes, but this was a fire in 2001, that's much different than a fire started in the early 1970s, 80s or years of the past. Fires have become more deadly over the years. They re-engineered fire to take down steel buildings starting in 2001. Man, do some research.

Fire has come a long way since the stone ages. I'll provide some proof within the next 6 years.

Troy

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Pro NIST crowd attack people. Why they choose not to expose the Real crimes from that fateful day is truly sickening. What is there to be afraid of? Is it that the truth would put you close to a psychotic break? It would appear so. The denial of physics with pedestrian points are laughable at best and demonstrate a real dangerous disconnect with reality. So go ahead and make fun of the patriots asking questions. Keep your head in the sand and cling to your "my Gov't would never lie or do anything bad" mentality. Running down the street with your hands over your ears and eyes screaming "I won't believe it...I can't believe it" will avail you nothing except a real hard hit or fall when reality comes home to roost.

I would give real money to see a demolition crew set fire to a building to bring it down citing the Building Seven Report and its fantastical conclusions. Do you think they would ever get hired again?

Can anyone believe that NORAD failed to find 4 planes in the sky over a period of hour or so? If that organization is such a failure we better be careful that the Russians just don't bomb us.

And I'd still like to see the evidence of a 757 that supposedly hit the pentagon.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

Larry Silverstein admits wtc building 7 was demolished

i find it strange that all of the videos showing this are disappearing....

vids.myspace.com...

www.youtube.com...

did anyone else see this?

this is epic,legendary...wow

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

Evidents is the thing we are not aloud to see.
The truth is the enemy of our Government and NIST!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'll say it again because evil sub-humans (Larry "Pull It" Silverstein) need to be exposed to the light.

Originally posted by BelowGovtThumbs

#1 High Temps=Thermal
#2 An explosion creates a shock wave=Expansion

Well by that definition they didn't really lie to us this time.

My faith in our insanely hideous government has been restored...

I can only hope that Larry "Pull It" Silverstein's head suffers from some thermal expansion in the very near future...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by TaZCoN]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
They did not investigate explosion. NIST claim they did not hear explosions.
So they didn’t feel the need to do a study on it .

You didn't read the report or read the Q&A's

Don't feel bad...you are like 90% of the posters in here.

And 100% of the ones that DID read it....can not find one error in the paper.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
inside job

no doubt in my mind

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

How is it possible to find an error amongst fantastical claims?

As their disclaimer, NIST stated that they could not verify the building's construction.

If they can't verify that obviously important detail, then their entire collapse sequence is GUESSWORK.

They didn't collect steel for testing. All of their conjecture about what the steel frame did is GUESSWORK.

The paper is at best, based loosely on some known facts about the physical properties of steel and concrete and then heavily embellished with GUESSWORK.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I'm quite serious...It was indeed an inside job.

Perhaps you misunderstood that last post.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Step Up Kiddies

4 pages ago I offered to send a letter to NIST with a list of errors contained in the most recent report.

Lets see what we have so far:

-Larry Silverstein did it.

-B.S.

-Build a replica and burn that down.

-No building has ever...

-The bridge with the truck on it didnt collapse

hmmm ...

Well guys, I will need more than that. Please, I encourage you all to post the errors you find.

Thank you

-TY-

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
They did not investigate explosion. NIST claim they did not hear explosions.
So they didn’t feel the need to do a study on it .

You didn't read the report or read the Q&A's

Don't feel bad...you are like 90% of the posters in here.

ThroatYogurt,

Did you view the YouTube video posted just moments ago? What is your explanation of why Silverstein said what he said?

Personally, I can't find one error in what Silverstein said. Can you?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tezzajw

It's called a hypothesis. An "educated" guess. Read the report and note the amount of work that was put into it. Note the amount of professionals involved...civilian professionals.

"WTC7 Collapse is No Longer a Mystery!"

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
That is a good video but why does nobody refer to the videos I posted on page 1 of BBC and CNN reports that WTC7 has/was going to collapse?

(this is 23 minutes before the building falls, page 1)

Very weird videos imo.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Techsnow]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DingleberrySmurf

Dingleberry.... I will not respond to pathetic attempts of people trying to implicate a building owner of mass murder. This has been rehashed hundreds of times on this forum alone. This thread is to discuss the NIST report pertaining to WTC7.

=TY=

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

Because there have been several threads about it already. AGAIN...this thread is about the NIST report pertaining to WTC7

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThroatYogurt

lol

the error is that it is a lie

the whole thing is an error!

Larry Silverstein ADMITS to PULL the WTC 7
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

reply to post by DingleberrySmurf

Dingleberry.... I will not respond to pathetic attempts of people trying to implicate a building owner of mass murder. This has been rehashed hundreds of times on this forum alone. This thread is to discuss the NIST report pertaining to WTC7.

=TY=

WTC 7 didn't have people in it when they pulled it. Nice try to derail my point, though.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I notice you avoided responding to FIVE posts in which Griff and myself found some of he most basic errors possible. Your 100% is way off. Please respond to at least ONE of my posts before you lump me in with "100%"

I have been fair enough to respond to your questions.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by tezzajw

It's called a hypothesis. An "educated" guess. Read the report and note the amount of work that was put into it. Note the amount of professionals involved...civilian professionals.

"WTC7 Collapse is No Longer a Mystery!"

You musn't know much about hypothesis testing, because an educated guess is still a GUESS.

NIST have taken a guess that their version of the collapse fits best, despite the fact that they did not test the steel and they admit to not verifying the construction.

Educated guess my arse. They might as well have used a crystal ball to aid with their findings.

The collapse is still a mystery, as NIST are only providing their best guess, based on the limited data they they used.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by tezzajw]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If anyone has doubt, I encourage them to watch the Offical NIST Press Conference on CSPAN like I just did, and if anyone wants to watch an extremely intelligent scientist squirm like a snake in front of ferocious reporters, you can watch the same footage

peace and love folks

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join