It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS/ATS--Union Of Wack Posters--

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by q_ball

It has come to my attention that the Union of Wack Posters has used extortion in order to procure advertising on the BTS MIX show. Aparrently Mob Boss/UWP CEO Q "the hammer" Ball, threatened the BTS MIX show hosts with cement shoes in order to garner a spot and endorsement on the show!

[edit on 9/5/2008 by whatukno]

The union operates within the confined of ATS/BTS laws..also if you want to join...there is a position for you

dont hate appreciate...

also wuk

You know the saying...if you cant beat them...join them!

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
It has come to my attention that the Union of Wack Posters has used extortion in order to procure advertising on the BTS MIX show. Aparrently Mob Boss/UWP CEO Q "the hammer" Ball, threatened the BTS MIX show hosts with cement shoes in order to garner a spot and endorsement on the show!

[edit on 9/5/2008 by whatukno]

Q Honnie, what did I tell you about the cement shoes? They can't be used as a threat - however - they can be used for Salsa-ing.

As for threatening - send me in next time - No one ever suspects me.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Ohh my....my type of Lady..!!

I feel like Bonnie an Clyde!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Lol sweetcheeks, I toldya! We are a dangerous Duo!!

Bonnie & Clyde lol haha. I've actually never seen it...It is a movie right?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

was a movie based in the late 60s with warren beaty based on the story of a criminal couple in the great depression...lots of pop culture on it now...a song by Jay Z and Tupac is loosely based on it too!

Yes we are dangerous....But too look more deadly you need that GTO upgrade
we can keep our inner hippy our little secret!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL!! Alright, we'll take your car... No Flower Power (The Beatle) today or British Racing Stripes (The Mini). Well technically we won't even have the Mini till October... But anyway.

Here's a song I wrote, since this is the Wack Posting Board and all.

Whickety Whackety Q's the man
Whickety Whackety Carrots the woah-man
Whickety Whackety like Bonnie and Clyde
Whickety Whackety and Hippie's inside

Have a great day!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I know I'm only a part-timer Union Member, but this is very intimidating. I just entered the UWP and what I saw outside was not pretty. Many angry people shouting obcenities about our wasted money for dues and support. They are picketing with signs that say "Unions Hire Illegals - They'll Soon Take Your Job Too!"

I'm torn between a rock and a hard place because the main person picketing is a friend of mine. This person will remain nameless, but what you know how ironic it is to hear him shouting, "Fight! Fight! Destroy them with all our might!"
He's not for Unions but he brags about another one.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Quite frankly soup's a good thing but I also like fish. This is what I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dirty Vegas

I strongly urge you and MrMysticism to not join the UWP, the corruption at the executive level is astronomical, there are blatant ties with both the mafia and the NPO. Also there are rumors that the Secretary of the UWP in fact has recently been charged with illegal kitty smuggling.

Keep your independence, don't join the UWP instead join the The ATS/BTS Wack Independent Union of Posters

[edit on 9/10/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dirty Vegas

You are officially a wack poster!

reply to post by whatukno

Oh please don't tell me this is true. I heard stuff like this before. I just hope they are not using them for juggling. Three in the air is terrible, but I've heard the horrific rumors of five even six. It's just sickening to even fathom such a thing. I know this is illegal in some countries, I just hope they ban it everywhere.

Kitty smuggling for professional juggling? It just can't be!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
You are officially a wack poster!

yeah that post was pretty f'n wack.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As a Board Member of the UWP I wish to address Mr. Wuk's sadly mistaken accusations.

UWP does NOT have ties to the Mafia (that I know of...now the MOB that might be a different story...as a measly board member, I am not privvy to all the exact "ties" UWP has - only some)

UWP does work covertly with NPO - in the MANUFACTURING of Yoga Pant - that is all. Putting lululemmon out of business is the goal - they charge too much for Yoga Pants. Like $100/pair and $85/capris? No thank you. Making Yoga-wear affordable for everyone, is the goal.

As a member of UWP I can with a SOUND conscience, say that No Kittens have been harmed in the manufacturing of Yoga Pants, nor have they been used for "Juggling Acts". In fact, The only place you'll see a kitten, anwyere in the UWP Building, is in Mr. Q's office. He has his little kitty there to keep him company. That is the ONLY kitten on the premises... except maybe Wuk, he is a cuddly kitten too (protesting on the building steps) but a cuddly kitten, nonetheless.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Unions are kinda like Politics, you never know who to believe. I did a youtube search on kitty juggling and I'm glad to see that there are none to be found.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMysticism
I did a youtube search on kitty juggling and I'm glad to see that there are none to be found.

Exactly. NO Kitty Smuggling/Juggling happens with UWP. We love our kittens, and we juggle with apples.

*sometimes Oranges when they're in season.*

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

i agree. No Kitty smuggling. As the union board leader and CEO I am a vegetarian so nor do i eat animals i dont also hurt animals.

I juggle oranges, and a part time job lol

As for your song carot....its LOVELY!!

I was listening to 'quick silver messenger service' when i heard it sounded very folkish hippy!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
*Kicks back on a chair, casually throwing my trench-coat and fedora over the couch*

Q, I think we need a new area rug in here....the cement floor of this place is just too....institutional?

Man am I ever sick of writing up notes for class - and its only what - day 7 of classes? Oh perfect. Seven and a Half months left.

I'm gonna make myself a tea.
I'm gonna head to the head to pee,
Then I'm gonna take up residence on this chair
I'm gonna brush back my hair
I'm gonna write up more notes for class
Then hopefully, I can get up off my ....
And into bed, so I can rest.

UWP material?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

very very poetic...! ill see if i can get a persian rug for the office and how about a fire place?? ahh the joys of corruption!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

You know, we're not even corrupt. The Union Members don't pay dues. The members DON'T fund our perks. Monopoly Money pretty much pays for this place, and the jet, and the offices, yoga pants, etc...

Corruption? Nah....just a couple of people kicking back, staying outta jail, and passing Go. LOL.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Ah! This is a nice atmosphere here. People kicking back relaxing and singing, it's quite peaceful!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

exactly we are relaxed bunch we talk about every thing and any thing! we get upto mischief too! sorry said to me much !

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join