It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS/ATS--Union Of Wack Posters--

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I have a proposal: the Union should have its own holiday - Wack Day.

And I will be the first to take Wack Day off!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That was just too much!

Ok, I'm now confused. What kinda dues do you have to pay in this Wack Posters Union? Can I nominate someone to be an apprentice? I don't think I'm a full journeyman wack poster like whataukno, but I'm working real hard.

Oh yeah! As you can tell by my siggy, I belong to Morons Anonymous and am Chief Representative. I'm comming forward to let the union members know that I'm a recovering moron just incase there is testing for that.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

Originally posted by q_ball
I would never let you get jibbed, you are getting free tickets and a breakfast after clone wars. Also dont worry, Christian Slaters B-Grade Phenomena is supporting us, we still have enough money for a WACK POSTERS UNION to meet up next year in Vegas

Ohh and as for the mustang....I'll have to think about that, because if i give you a mustang, I have to give Jedi an X-WING....now that could prove to be slightly difficult.

Look in the meantime, you can drive my GTO....**hands the keys, hopes she is covered by the insurance policy** its apparently slower then a mini lol

PS also CA you have to post in the Christian Slater thread to be a official member.........i havent seen your post yet! Jedi, need one from you too! Lord too.....Given has...

[edit on 21-8-2008 by q_ball]

LOL Well Q, as long as you say I'm not getting the short end, I'll believe ya. I am ALL FOR the Vegas Idea! I fully support a get-togethering in Las Vegas. I loved Vegas while I was there!

Okay, I'll take the GTO *takes keys, and puts them in her purse* do you want to drive my Beetle? It's chipped, so its a little quicker than the regular ones, and, its Turbo Diesel too! ?? Trade ya for a few days?

*I have officially now posted in the Christian Slater thread

- Carrot

Off to the work

*PS did you get my email? Q *

Ill be fine ill just take a cab around for a few days. You dont want to lend me your car trust me...its come back modified..always does!

AND thankyou for posting in my Christian Slater thread !!

And yes i did get your email, did you get my response...hope it went through? U2U me if you didnt get it.

oh and as for union fee's?

No fee's. We just ask that you promote us and not the scabs over at LOAF:shk:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I want to be a member
I want to be a member

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
alright, sign me up.

i dont think my posts are wack, or whack if you will, but one time i put cheese on my captain crunch, does that count

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

--UNION OF WACK POSTERS --

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

TODAY, ID LIKE TO WELCOME OUR NEWEST MEMBER. THE 1ST OF MANY TO COME UNION REPRESENTATIVES

RAVEN BOMBSHELL.

PLEASE MAKE HER FEEL WELCOME AS THE 1ST UNION REP.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Ill be fine ill just take a cab around for a few days. You dont want to lend me your car trust me...its come back modified..always does!

And yes i did get your email, did you get my response...hope it went through? U2U me if you didnt get it.

You will NOT take a cab!!! Ill lend you the NPO Limousine. I dont need it this week

I DID Get your response! I'll write you back!

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot

You will NOT take a cab!!! Ill lend you the NPO Limousine. I dont need it this week

I DID Get your response! I'll write you back!

- Carrot

Well ok if I have to!!!!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Already we see the corruption inhearant in the system, The NPO and the UWP have already teamed up to destroy all that is good and pure of BTS. This must be stoped at all cost.

RETAIN YOUR INDEPENDANCE! Deny Unions!

***Attention Union Wack Posters***

Do you see the corruption already starting? Your hard earned Union dues are paying, PAYING! for your union leaders to take limosines around BTS!

Don't stand for this! Deny the Ignorance that Unions bring to the board! Deny the rules and regulations!

Soon as you will see they will demand that you post a quota of wack posts in order to retain thier services! And if the staff crack down? What then? A strike? No wack posts? Picket lines across the Jokes Puns and Pranks forum?

Say No! Retain your independance!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrdDstrbr
I have a proposal: the Union should have its own holiday - Wack Day.

And I will be the first to take Wack Day off!

I read the second line really fast and a couple words disappeared...hmmm!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Already we see the corruption inhearant in the system, The NPO and the UWP have already teamed up to destroy all that is good and pure of BTS. This must be stoped at all cost.

RETAIN YOUR INDEPENDANCE! Deny Unions!

***Attention Union Wack Posters***

Do you see the corruption already starting? Your hard earned Union dues are paying, PAYING! for your union leaders to take limosines around BTS!

Don't stand for this! Deny the Ignorance that Unions bring to the board! Deny the rules and regulations!

Soon as you will see they will demand that you post a quota of wack posts in order to retain thier services! And if the staff crack down? What then? A strike? No wack posts? Picket lines across the Jokes Puns and Pranks forum?

Say No! Retain your independance!

UNION MEMBERS. PLEASE IGNORE THIS MESSAGE FROM LOAF. THEY ARE JUST MERELY A GROUP OF SCABS. THEY ARE COPY CATS, THEY ARE THE DREAMCAST TO THE PS2....THEY WILL BE GONE AND WE WILL CONTINUE.

WE HAVE NO DUES. WE HAVE NO CHARGES. WE ASK THAT YOU REPRESENT AND POST IN THE CHRISTIAN SLATER THREAD.

YOU ARE FULLY INDEPENDANT, WE ARE BLURRING THE LINE ON BTS. POST WHAT YOU WANT WHEN YOU WANT IT. WANT TO MAKE A JOKE IN A ALINE THREAD? WE SUPPORT YOU.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Givenmay
I read the second line really fast and a couple words disappeared...hmmm!

Hahaha, what are you saying honey???

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Oh Wuk.....

NPO actually pays for the limousine...(they treat me pretty good - being their spokesperson who parades around in NPO Yoga pants all day).

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol what are yoga pants?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL!! Pants you wear, when you do Yoga! The NPO has made a deal with some Yogawear company, so I get to hang out at the NPO headquarters in my NPO Yoga-pants. They're so comfy. Almost like lululemmons.

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol what are lulumons? ..........i dont know these fashion trends !! Im so backwards for a 22 year old!

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL lululemmon is a BRAND that specializes in Yoga-wear. Pretty much the most comfortable Yoga-wear there is! Seriously overpriced, but seriously comfortable.

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

ahhh i see.......im confused now...sounds like a pokemon. Ill act like i know what they are...and say....ohh cool they are comfortable. You know what else is?

Wearing no shoes. I hate shoes lol I only wear shoes outside. Unless at work its rules lol

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
***ATTENTION UNION MEMBERS***

as you can see above The New Penguin Order is giving KICKBACKS to the UWP. Can you see the corruption in the system? What are you getting for your hard work posting wack posts for them? Anything? NO, they are using you and making you slave away posting Wack posts while THEY themselves go around in NPO paid cars, limmos, expensive yoga wear etc.

This has been a public service announcement of the independent wack posters of BTS. Deny Unions!

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The New Penguin Order is giving KICKBACKS to the UWP.

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen... There is nothing to see here. Clearly Mr. Wuk is mistaken, there is no such thing as the "New Penguin Order" I've never heard of this "organization" and am NOT affiliated with it as such.

However, the insinuation of there being such an organization can most definitely be classified as a "Wack" Post. As one of the board members of this said Union, I vote the following statements above made by Whatukno should be taken into consideration. Perhaps we can just give him an honorary membership into the Union, without having to pledge - as the post above is by far the wackiest.

- Carrot

*Ps. U know I luv the ladies man, and he would make an excellent spokesperson for the Union...*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join