It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS/ATS--Union Of Wack Posters--

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

i have take you into consideration as a member....come back in 48 hours and post for an update

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hey EB! Haven't seen you kicking around in a while

Orange Top? Or Orange pants? You know, I've never seen a guy wear orange pants....

Q - I'll vouch for EB, he's a wack poster - and seriously - half the stuff he writes is so freakin' hillarious (even in the most serious threads) he's got gutts!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Orange Top? Or Orange pants? You know, I've never seen a guy wear orange pants....

Q - I'll vouch for EB, he's a wack poster - and seriously - half the stuff he writes is so freakin' hillarious (even in the most serious threads) he's got gutts!

Orange underwear....

Thank you for the good word about my guts! I will vouch for the fact that I am a wack job!

[edit on 19-9-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

since carrot voucched for you ..your in (lucky if it wasnt for her id make you go thru the initiation test)

---WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBER OF THE UNION OF WACK POSTERS --

OUR NEWEST UNION REP

EXCITABLE BOY

PS ALL NEW UNION MEMBERS HAVE A PROBATIONARY TEST PERIOD OF 1 MONTH.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Thank you for the good word about my guts! I will vouch for the fact that I am a wack job!

OH EB, you're not a wackjob! You're a creative Soul.
That's what I'd call you anyway!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As a Board Member of the UWP, there is a serious thread we should support. I'll bring it up at the next meeting, but it involves the Conspiracy of "Is choking really damaging to your health?"

Seriously we should check into that.

...Now where IS that Fedora when I need it?

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Carrot....is that Jean Harlow?

Choking doesn't sound like it would be a good thing in any situation unless, of course, it's someone getting choked because they needed a good choking. You know what I'm saying? Some people could just use a good choking.

Today I saw the sneakers...the actual pair that were worn by Bill Rodgers to win the 1975 Boston Marathon. The sneakers were given to him by Steve Prefontaine. They're at Bill Rodger's store in Boston......in a display case. An early pair of Nikes.....the Obori.

Okay...I have sneaker issues.

My neighbors across the street are very strange. Their house is underground. They are underground people.

My dog had two "growths" removed recently. He is doing just fine....

I ran 8 miles this morning....

The show, "Everybody Love Raymond" should have its name changed to "Everybody Thinks Ray Has a Vagina"

[edit on 20-9-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   

To be quite honest EB I have NO Idea who the woman is...I just thought it was a lovely picture.

It is being argued that Choking is simply a conspiracy - and that enlightenment might actually be found by the act of choking. Some people do need a good choking.

I have a shoe thing EB - stilletos. Seriously. I don't need anymore pairs, but somehow i manage to justify buying them. I spent $135 on the last pair. I've worn them like three times. Most of time I live in Chuck Taylor's though, I'm a student. I don't need stilletos at school...well one occasion we have to dress up and that requires a nice pair of shoes...not often tho.

I would like an underground house. And a house built into the mountain. I'm a mountain person.

Glad your dog is doing fine. Say hello and pet them for me.

8 miles is crazy man.... You know, I always picture you as the goofy guy in your picture running...and then you tell me you have a sneaker thing, and the dude in your picture is wearing sneakers...and today you ran, and the dude in your picture is running.... conicidence?

The brother in Everybody has Raymond/Raymond has a Mangina is kinda creepy...he's far too tall and his voice is far too deep....That is a conspiracy all in itself...

UWP should look into that as well...

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The Union Now Has A Spin Doctor. See The Spin Doctor Thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
THE ATS/BTS UNION HAS A NEW POTENTIAL MEMBER ON PROBATATION

PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST WACK REP

THEDEMONHUNTER

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
*Pokes head in*

I wonder....did i leave my Fedora here? Or is at DATS?

*Looks under desk*

*Looks in the Closet*

Oh here it is!!! Its IN my desk!

Hmm...Q whens the next Union Meetting?

- Carrot

*bump*

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
next meeting is in a week, my office. Be there and be square

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Do I have to be square? What if I want to be a triangle? I kind of like being a triangle! Can I bring the Monopoly board? Or is this a "serious" meeting like the last one?

- Carrot

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

ohh sorry this is one of those corrupt meetings lol its basically an excuse to ask you out on a date and look like a tough union guy at the same time (incase of rejection) l

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL!!! Well, this lady never turns down a guy with 2 Chai Latte's in his hands, especially if he's got a Tom Cruise jacket on

- Carrot

Edit: Theres an S on hands lol

[edit on 10/6/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
All,

I am back today to check up on things, and will be returning in a week maybe or as planned 12th December...

This place feels different! Time to get unionized up in this place.

What a mess......................

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Do I qualify as a wack poster?

I just recently offered to eat my face rather than spend hours pouring through religious and language texts....

Not bad huh?

Oh and I also have a 2 page thread all of my own...Shhhh I don't think anyone knows it's there.

Oh and the dancing nanner is my personal favorite.

[edit on 11/11/2008 by justgeneric]

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Honey, The Union supports you

- Carrot

UWP & NPO (yay)

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

should u be in bed young lady!

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Honey, The Union supports you

- Carrot

UWP & NPO (yay)

I Veto this application. I need to observe more ''wackness'' from the poster. The past six weeks as a manager and exams has made me more ''fussy'' with my applications.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join