It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The BTS/ATS--Union Of Wack Posters--

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball
we get upto mischief too! sorry said to me much !

LOL!!! The Top-Secret Drag Races, aren't so secret now!!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

lol we better be careful...in australia they confiscate your car, third strike they sell it off. You loose it!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

For Real? They don't just impound the car or anything, they actually take it away and sell it??? That can't be legal... Can it?

Monopoly Tournament in my Office on Friday (after working hours of course!)
Anyone and Everyone who is a UWP member, is more than welcome to come by!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

anti hooning act in victoria they can! has its pros and cons!

And yes i will definately be joining you for monoply? But...what since its after hours...i get to pick the dinner MUAHAHAHH - tofu sandwich lol jk

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

LOL Tofu & Cucumber sandwhiches!

Man I am such a slacker...I need to get to class

- Carrot

PS. EVERYONE IS INVITED TO THE MONOPOLY TOURNAMENT!
Friday
My Office, Around the Corner, Down the Hall, UWP Building, BTS Boards
Cucumber and Tofu sandwhiches will be provided
If you have any extra monopoly money, bring it.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
For Real? They don't just impound the car or anything, they actually take it away and sell it??? That can't be legal... Can it?

Get aload of this. In California United States the smog laws are so tight that a car 5 years old has a hard time passing a lot of the times. I had a 1985 van that was well kept, but the carborator was having slight problems. When I went to smog it, ity failed by a real small amount. I tried doing several things to help it pass, but the only solution was to spend $300.00 dollars for a rebuilt carborator which I didn't have.

Here is the stickler. If your cars registration is expired 6 months past than they can impound it. I was 250 dollars away from getting the carborator when they impounded my van. I only had two weeks to wait.

I caught them in the middle of towing it. I told them it was going to get smoged in two weeks. I showed that the registration and insurance was paid for. The Police Officer said that he had no choice but to tow it because the law is 6 months over and they impound it.

The impound fee was $800.00 and there was no way I could come up with that. I was so close to getting it smogged and they took it away and the tow company sold it 45 days later.

I hear that most newer Mercedes have difficulties with the tight smog laws. The laws here are so way out of hand. You hardly ever see a car older than ten years and every poor bastard like me is ridding a bike or forced to finance a new one.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MrMysticism

thats err wack

WELCOME TO THE UNION

OUR NEWEST MEMBER

MR. MYSTICISM OUR NEW UNION REP!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I came for the sandwiches
I stayed for the monopoly

I brought my pewter penguin game piece
and a Wack of monopoly money

I hope you don't mind
I parked my helicopter on the roof....

I brought a couple bottles of fine
Antarctic Iced wine for all to enjoy..

The Utopian Penguin:
Leader of the non-existent NPO
YAY

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

LOL we can always use more Monopoly money around here!!! And seriously the sandwhiches are awesome. Most people think Tofu has this awkward texture - but all in all its not that bad!

Your Helicopter is find up on the roof, I think thats where the Leer Jet is parked at the moment too!

I dont know what the heck WUK is talking about - there's no corruption here. Just finely groomed men, women, and penguins with lots of Monopoly Money and Helicopters and Leer Jets as transportation.

UWP and NPO (YAY!)

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think I may be Union Rep material for Deep Down Under rezidentz.

My first post resulted in 100% abuse including "time to change the BONG water!"

Second was deleted.

Third no replies

Fourth no replies

How am I doing ???

plus if I can play monopolies with ewes I bring Ozzie dollars.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Hey! Welcome to the UWP Headquarters

I'm Carrot, I'm board member number 4, and you are more than welcome to play Monopoly with us! Friday, in my office just around the corner down there ----->

Feel free to drop in, and you don't worry - Every member on this board is a Wack Poster - it happens to the best of us

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

The UWP has once again used bribery and extortion in order to procure a place and advertisement on the BTS Mix Show. I have learned from my imaginary inside source that The NPO has deflected low pressure systems off of the west coast of Africa across the Atlantic to create the hurricanes, and would do nothing unless the UWP were sponsored on the BTS Mix.

and I have an unconfirmed rumor on my desk that the UWP is actually a front company for the RNC

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by ROO-meh

The UWP has once again used bribery and extortion in order to procure a place and advertisement on the BTS Mix Show. I have learned from my imaginary inside source that The NPO has deflected low pressure systems off of the west coast of Africa across the Atlantic to create the hurricanes, and would do nothing unless the UWP were sponsored on the BTS Mix.

and I have an unconfirmed rumor on my desk that the UWP is actually a front company for the RNC

except I will/cannot be bought as I only accept token tokens

YOU SIR WILL have a nice day ... unless otherwised planned.

Now YOU mr Carrot CU friday... all cashed up and awaiting my moonbeam ride.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

LOL Wuk you NEVER seize to amaze me!
So tell me my darling, the heck is the RNC? Trust me, as the non-spokeswoman for the non-existent NPO, I can say with great confidence that the NPO (yay) is NOT affiliated with the RNC.

*Q how the heck did he know about the hurricaine threat? Seriously, i thought THAT was SUPER TOP SECRET material!!!*

Roo-meh Pay no attention to Mr.Wukster. He is paranoid, and delusional. He thinks the UWP is a HUGE conspiracy. Every week he a has a new entertaining story - but - we still love him. Well I do anyway. Last week he thought we were smuggling Kittens for illegal Juggling.
What can I say? He's a funny bunny. (PS Darling, I'm a Miss
).

Friday. My Office. Monopoly. Anyone who has extra board pieces, or monopoly money is encouraged to bring them! As UWP only has like 2 boards floating around the Office right now.

Cucumber and Tofu Sandwhiches will be provided, as well as unsweetened, aspartame-free, aluminum-free drinks.

- Carrot

PS. Wuk, did you take my Fedora? I can't seem to find it....

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

The Republican National Committee. or RNC, my imaginary sources tell me that in fact the UWP/NPO conspiracy goes deeper and is in control of the McCain Palien Ticket!

Yes it's true, from Yoga pants specifically designed to explode into 1980s MC Hammer Parachute pants to Kitten Smuggling and even weather control the UWP/NPO conspiracy is into it all!

Be careful of that sandwich, it's probably laced with NPO mind control drugs!

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Mind the Yogapants - they are a conspiracy all in themselves! Designed to flatter every woman's bottom.

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
THE BTS UNION HAS CONNECTIONS WITH THE BTS MIX SHOW. NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE SPONSORS WE ARE ALSO ORGANINISG THE BTS DEBATE

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

When will the show be done? I am SOOOO anxious to hear it!!!!!!

I listened to a ton of the old ones, man those guys are hillarious. Both Shows are Great: ATS Mix and BTS Mix. LOVE IT!!!

- Carrot

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

its up now...take a look.!!! hehe let me know what you think!

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hey...

This is wack: I started a thread in the "Food and whatever" forum called "I Like Eggs" and it got 59 replies.

That's some effed up shizzle my nizzle!

Hi Carrot............I'm wearing orange right now.

This is wack: Many times I will take whatever side is available in a debate just to argue a point because I love to argue and many take me TOO seriously. They have shizzle for brizzles.

DGTempe drives me crazy for no reason that would make sense. That is wack.

It is wack that I have been chatting off and on for about 13 years now. This is my preferred way to chat. I hate the instant thing where everything just keeps rolling along and it's impossible to keep up with it but maybe the point is to have private conversations......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join