It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW And how easy is it to say that these are original photos and all of that? Prove it.

Well the photos on ASU and LPI are the real deal since these are the agencies that handle them so I see no doubt...

Keith Laney still works with NASA on Mars image processing so I have no reason to doubt his word

And the ones we have I already showed the time and date stamp with signature that can easily be verified

But here is another back of image and one on the table with the original NASA ID on it (these are 16 x 20 inch size
)

People not believing that the photos are not real are irrelevant because their existence is proof enough for me

I think we should all be over the "oh my god", "what is it", "who is it" paranoia. You know just like Bigfoot. The shock and awe is over.

Believe me when we got our hands on these there was a LOT of "OH MY GAWD" and shock and awe

I don't think a room full of NASA executives has a clue about all this leaking sewage.Like I said before shutdown NASA. These idiots are dragging down our economy. Vote to keep your guns and build the border.

I agree I mean just LOOK at these guys...

The photo above is a group of NASA scientists wondering why the Mars Rover failed to operate properly. The problem is obvious to me.

Its a DARN GOOD THING that we have the OTHER space program the REAL one that the NAVY is running...

Did I ever mention the OTHER tether that flew at the same time STS 75 did?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soutmezguine
2. The tire tracks: I think it might of been the rover and maybe depending on the distance and size of the rover what we’re seeing is really two parallel tracks from either the same rover or two working in tandem to cover the land.

WHAT ROVERS :bash:

These photos were taken in 1966 and 1967 Would you guys PLEASE take just a few minutes and READ

These pictures are on the MOON not MARS Spirit and Opportunity ROVERS are on MARS There were LUNAR BUGGIES driven by Apollonauts but NOT in 1967

Thank you

And whats with all the newbie one liners? Do we have T&C or what?

Okay calming down now

Unless you guys want to support the fact that we were there BEFORE Apollo... You have my support on that

RIP Critical thinking and reading skills
LONG LIVE Ignorance

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The spires are OBVIOUSLY shadow, the track are probably rover's and the "inverted D" is just not special ... We ALWAYS try to find structure in a large mess (it's our brain) therefor when we see a #load of a mess we could find an inverted D (also see face on mars).

Good post though Mike but do you honestly think an advanced civilization would randomly build some randomly heigted spires?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthbear13
Ok! Here are the images. Unfortunately I had to shrink the images. I do not know how to post them any larger then ATS allows 160/124. Is there a way to enlarge the images beyond 160/124 for a post?

Yes open an account at imageshack or other free service and upload your pics

If they are smaller than 600 wide paste the url into this image on the post page

If they are bigger use this one

which will look like this

Hope that helps

Originally posted by johnthebon
the track are probably rover's

Man am I glad school is starting soon... this is incredible

Did you even read the post just above yours?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Well look at them Zorgon... They cant figure out whats wrong with the rover... They are all old they need a fresh brain on the scene. Little relief from the Nay Sayers who are still trying to get their feet a little dirty in outer space. (or clean) Space is a vaccuuummmm.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You do know this thread has been moved from top flaged list... to Holy hell i cant find it anymore!!!!

Top list now is UFO disguised as black chopper(and other)

and

How do you fight an enemy with nothing to lose?

WHY?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rjmelter
Well look at them Zorgon... They cant figure out whats wrong with the rover... They are all old they need a fresh brain on the scene. Little relief from the Nay Sayers who are still trying to get their feet a little dirty in outer space. (or clean) Space is a vaccuuummmm.

Yes I see a lot of vacuum in that photo
You know what the really ironic thing is about that scene?

No one else knows that there IS (was) a problem
It never made the news

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The theory of the moon being made out of cheese(swiss or jarlsburg) has been thrown out the window after veiwing these photos .I can clearly see rock & natural formations(maybe not dust?).I second the much maligned opions of ANTISEPTICSKEPTIC.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
It has been said that the original Lunar Orbiter tapes have been lost. This is not the case. An entire set has been in storage at JPL since about 1987. The real problem was to find a tape reader that could read the 2" wide x 14" diameter tapes as they were in a format no longer used today.

In 1992 the only tape drives remaining were assembled in Pasadena California in an attempt to read the tapes. The attempt was successful in that a scan line was decoded and shown on an oscilloscope. The project languished due to lack of funding until last year. A reasonably funded project is now under way to recover 5 or the 2000 or so 28" x 30" pictures and then digitize them. This will result in the finest pictures ever taken of the Moon to date.

As for anomalies on the Moon, there are some, but until one knows how a picture was taken, how it was processed and how you are looking at it, you can be eaisly fooled. Just like the people were at JPL when they created the Martian picture with the blue sky - in error.

~ Dr. X ~

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnthebon
Good post though Mike but do you honestly think an advanced civilization would randomly build some randomly heigted spires?

Hi john! Well, like I've said before, I haven't the faintest idea about the psychology of advanced civilizations and their concepts for construction!

These are just strange anomalies that need to be explained one way or another!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Drow Ingpool

Don't despair Drow! That's kept there on top of the page for I think only 24 hours, to make way for newer topics. You don't expect it to be permanently stationed there till we reach the Moon in 2020, what?

But you can get it here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hello all.

There seems tobe an argumet over terminology here. Rovers / Buggies... it's all the same to me. The LRV projects used with the Appollo missions (15,16,17 were these the first 'RECORDED' uses of a manned surface vehicle on the moon, beginning in '71.

The Lunakhod was the first 'RECORDED' wheeled vehicle on the moon (1970) and set off from the Sea of Rains.

Zorgon has a good point here. However the tracks seem very big in my op. That was some monster truck that traverses crators without loosing direction at any point. Further more, if you have the technology to travel to to the moon and colonise it, why use old tchnology like a wheeled vehicle?

That was jsut an after thought.

These images are very intereting but still not at all conclusive either way.

The spires do look geological to me but none the less fascinating.

Howver the tower (which lookse like male genitalia in my op) is a jaw dropper.

Good find

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr grey
These images are very intereting but still not at all conclusive either way.

Well I just looked over the original... there are a LOT of these on that image some are parallel some are not, some skip a section, some are wider than others... but they are not scratches or hairs as some of them have rocks over them... I will clip and highlight tomorrow...

But your right the tower wins the cupie doll

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by Impreza

It's true, there's nothing worth noting in any of those pics.

Well, perhaps that is true, perhaps not. However, I give Mike credit for putting pix like these out there, for people to discuss. If humanity took everything at face value, without ever digging further to discover "hidden" truths, we'd still be living in caves, and clubbing animals over the head with a stick. It is HUMAN to question, to dig, to challenge conventional ideas. That is how progress is made, and in the process, we just may learn something new. When we stop questioning, we lose all ability to advance, to invent, and to strive to become better, and more informed about the vast universe we live in.

So Mike, and others, keep wondering, and questioning. It's the human thing to do.

You make a good point, and I'd agree with you about these pics if I didn't know any better. You see, I'm fairly sure that any photo containing even the most minute signs of intelligent life on the moon or anywhere else in the solar system has been cleaned up by NASA.

Now, I look at these images and try to keep an open mind as I always do, and I can honestly say that there's nothing worth noting. I'm stating my opinion, that's all.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Impreza]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

If for some reason I was given the chance to put in a special request with the aliens you would be the first on my list for recommendation. You really could use a good probe job, I'm quite confident that would turn you into a believer.

How does it feel?

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
"A tower and other geometric structures" (from the original post)

Looks remotely interesting... would you give us a link to the original picture where that is cropped out from, Thanks.

Its not that I dont want to look through thousands of pictures and look for something you have found... Oh wait actually that is the reason for it... So yeah provide the link or the name of the file so everyone can look at the picture before you cropped and did who knows what to it.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Japan JAXA orbiter took moon videos. In You-tube one man find some strange things:

www.youtube.com...

Strange spider-type construction was found. Same type system you can find from unsensored old pictures.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Excellent thread thanks for sharing the photos with us, to all the septics out there you must be mad to try and disprove the fact that there are building/structures on the moon. Can't wait for Disclosure its going to be such an interesting time for us.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

"You see, I'm fairly sure that any photo containing even the most minute signs of intelligent life on the moon or anywhere else in the solar system has been cleaned up by NASA. "

Or you could just destroy or 'lose' the evidence altogether

Apollo program Tapes go 'missing'
-and if you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you...

"Now, I look at these images and try to keep an open mind as I always do, and I can honestly say that there's nothing worth noting. I'm stating my opinion, that's all"

This is the THIRD time you have given us this opinion. Stop it already.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by TruthTellist]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join