It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The "spires" are shadows!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Impreza

It's true, there's nothing worth noting in any of those pics.

Well, perhaps that is true, perhaps not. However, I give Mike credit for putting pix like these out there, for people to discuss. If humanity took everything at face value, without ever digging further to discover "hidden" truths, we'd still be living in caves, and clubbing animals over the head with a stick. It is HUMAN to question, to dig, to challenge conventional ideas. That is how progress is made, and in the process, we just may learn something new. When we stop questioning, we lose all ability to advance, to invent, and to strive to become better, and more informed about the vast universe we live in.

So Mike, and others, keep wondering, and questioning. It's the human thing to do.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonyo1
The "spires" are shadows!

That's exactly what I think.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Here are some more unusual photos from Arizona State. After reading the OP I did a little research myself. The pointy black towers from the OP I found, and concluded it is most likely shadow play. But the photos I have on this post I find I little hard to dismiss as natural land formations. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I wouldn't be so sure about all those spires being shadows. Some of those seem to jut up above where a shadow should be. Look at the lighting.

Troy

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
sorry about that having a little trouble posting the images.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Save the photo, than turn it upside down in some image program and you will understand.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
These have been down loaded and will be archieved along with many others. This information has been kept from the gen-pop for too long. But, can the gen-pop handle or even understand the meaning of the "whole picture".

Great job!!! Keep it coming.....
eyes wide open

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You know,
I don't want to be picky here, but isn't this all about the truth?
How do we serve truth if all we do is speculate?
Those are not spires, they are shadows.
Turn the "spire" picture 180 degrees.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I agree those are amazing pictures... the one with the A and E and the tower... I dont care if it was an A or an E but that place geologically has more "anomalies" then most which puts it at a statistical oddity that their was intelligent life up there at one point.

2 Options.

The public sector builds its own satellite or telescope that can get up close and personal

The public sector plans a mission to the moon. Or does the Government have to be in control of that too?

(I bet even if the public sector did get to the moon nobody would belieive it "oh nah they are in hollywood... you saw that movie armageddon"

Deny Ignorance Folks. These Pictures are amazing. Its time our freedoms and libertys get enacted and we tell the government what to do... for once
Isnt that Ironic.

[edit on 19-8-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by MrVertigo

Thanks!

As Mikesingh forgot to identify the images (it's becoming an habit... ) it is difficult to find things.

ArMaP, it doesn't seem you go through the thread with a tooth comb! Check out the tower image on page 4 where I have given the details. I know it's a pain in the ass to do so!
But you can try.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
OK now I'm no expert and I have been a long time lurker on the site. But I do have some possible explanations for some of the images.

1. The jagged spires and geometrical shapes: If I’m not mistaken the current theory for the formation of Luna (the moon) was an impact with the earth while the surface was still molten. if that holds true could it not be that these formations are crystalline formations from the cooling of the surface of the moon that has not been destroyed completely by later impacts on the surface.

2. The tire tracks: I think it might of been the rover and maybe depending on the distance and size of the rover what we’re seeing is really two parallel tracks from either the same rover or two working in tandem to cover the land.

3. Inverted "D": You have found the secret lair of big bird and were all dead men now LOL. Really I got no idea I think that one is just a fluke, now if you had found a whole word spelled out then I would be like aliens are among us.

Please remember I am not an expert and the only degree I hold is in manual self gratification

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksarerocks
reply to post by grayshot

How do those photos DEFINITELY PROVE there are structures on the moon? Please explain how this is proof!

Who said that this is PROOF of structures, man made or alien?? These are just very interesting structures that defy a natural explanation. Is there anyone here yet who has explained how these have formed on the Moon, including those parallel tracks, in geological terms? If someone says all these are natural formations, can they care to explain in scientific terms how these were formed keeping the parameters of Moon atmospherics and geology in mind?

Thanks!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I have not really seen alot of Nasa stuff, but your photos are pretty interesting esprcially the tower structure. All the others may just be disatortions but still I'm no expert in that area. keep seding though you've peeked my interest.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Did we rule out the date of the tracks photo with any corresponding rover activity yet?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok! Here are the images. Unfortunately I had to shrink the images. I do not know how to post them any larger then ATS allows 160/124. Is there a way to enlarge the images beyond 160/124 for a post?

The 1st shot there is a group of towers in the center of the photo.

The 2nd and 3rd shot, there seems to be a tower in the crater

Photo 4 5 and 6, there seems to be two towers looking at each other from across a valley.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Do you happen to know the original file names of the images here containing the tracks?

Here...

lo3-72-h2c
ser.sese.asu.edu...

There are more, but that later!

Cheers!

[edit on 20-8-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Those look like damage to the two joining strips, it does not look to be something on the Moon.

Well ArMaP since you chastised Mike for missing the image numbers on the track (bad Mikey
) I in turn get to 'straighten you out'

Those are NOT "Two adjoining strips" and you know it...

Originally posted by ziggystar60
I am already perfectly aware that I am ignorant, stupid and lack all common sense and reason...

Now now don't go starting that nonsense :bash:

I have thought about what you said, that the two adjoining strips have been damaged, and I have gone back to the image to take another look at it. I have come to the conclusion that you may very well be right.

You KNOW your mother told you never to jump to conclusions

So for everyone here...

Lets go over this again... for all the new comers who have never seen a Lunar Orbiter picture

#1 All 5 Orbiters flew from 1966 to 1967 BEFORE Apollo

#2 The images were taken on board then processed on board... when done the spaceship was deliberately crashed on the moon and the ORIGINAL NEGATIVES are still on the moon..

#3 The LINES you see on each LO Image in the set... EACH image is ONE negative PERIOD ONE picture...

The LINES you see are created by the Video camera that scanned the negatives on board in passes then transmitted the data... the LINES do NOT represent different passes of the spacecraft

I am surprised at ArMaP for forgetting this VERY important fact... as to analyse a LO image you have to realize that each picture is ONE negative

Now then while we are looking at all the JAGGED PEAKS in these images... perhaps it would be interesting to compare the landscape of the area where Apollo landed and try to understand why they are so ROUGH AND JAGGED in these pictures with long shadows, yet all the hills in Apollo images are SMOOTH AND ROUNDED without a SINGLE JAGGED PEAK or long shadow

Anyone care to explain this?

BTW Ziggy... I will now have time to work on catching up on those images from before.. sorry it took so long but I had a huge backlog of work

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Wow! No mention of the Alien Grays or the reptilians to represent the blur. Who else has moon photos stashed away? This is a category in itself and will continue for several more years. Kids jump on this junk as soon as they learn how to manipulate photos. Look around for aliens and ufos. It's not that difficult to fabricate stories to get everyone on the band wagon. And how easy is it to say that these are original photos and all of that? Prove it. These photos have been through the chopshop.

Many of these moon photos look great and it explains what is being revealed but they never do justice. All blurry and undefined but yet you can see what it is. It doesn't take a great imagination to make out what these photos are. I think we should all be over the "oh my god", "what is it", "who is it" paranoia. You know just like Bigfoot. The shock and awe is over. Maybe that is what the governments of the world really want.

So I'm just gonna kick back here and wait for NASA to send up another load of crap they don't need. You know it's important to spend millions of dollars on these geologists. Look at how long it took to verify water on Mars. I don't think a room full of NASA executives has a clue about all this leaking sewage.

Like I said before shutdown NASA. These idiots are dragging down our economy. Vote to keep your guns and build the border.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPennyMight they be some artifact created by the video technology? Just as the horizontal line is?

There are a lot of 'might be's' in all the photos... Are they tracks? Can't say yet... they LOOK like tracks... but I have as yet not seen the original on that one

But there are things that have no explaination in how these 'rocks' have formed... and I know many will say "Its on the moon..so..."

Rocks are rocks as so many skeptics love to beat us over the head with... yet not one of them can explain why those rocks could form like that...

I have seen earth examples shown created by wind erosion Fine NASA says there are raging dust storms that follow the terminator...

Skeptics say they look like cave formations... yet 'neglect' to explain how A) they are OUTSIDE a cave and B) That you need liquid water...

Skeptics say without thinking "Oh it has to be rover tracks" yet 'neglect' to notice that the images were taken 3 years before the first rover landed

Seems to me skeptics are just as quick to make judgment calls as believers

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join