It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

Must I really drag out all of what you've stated?

Abductees wished they never experienced what they did and some would trade everything they have to take away those memories and experiences.

That's only one of such comments. The point still stands, Malevolent. You have stated that you wouldn't wish what you've been through on anyone, and yet you joke about signing someone up for an anal probe.

That's poor taste. Period.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthTellist
reply to post by thrashee

Why must you derail any thread that has anything to do with space or UFOs?

Does this sort of behaviour have it's rewards? I can't imagine what they are.

I see we have the usual suspects present.

Can I be sarcastic? Sure. Can I be skeptical? Sure.

What you may notice, however, is that I have been contributing to this thread. I've quite politely engaged with the OP, I've asked him questions, and I've responded to his own questions. All quite level-headed, all quite logical. I'm still trying to ascertain the date of the "tracks" photo, and early on stated that that would indeed be interesting if those couldn't possibly be rover tracks.

What normally happens is one of these usual suspects pops up, makes a remark about me being a big meanie, and then accuses me of trying to derail a thread when I respond.

I'm glad you've questioned the moderator's ability to monitor a thread, TruthTellist. I have yet to have one post removed for a violation of T&C, but maybe you question that too.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

Just because you dont agree with his arguments or his totally negative approach to this subject does not make the case for ignoring Thrashee or anyone else for that matter. Thats what they hope you will do.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I'm afraid there's a totally Non-Alien reason for the Nascar Lines
It's where separate photos were joined together.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Problem is it could be just some silly kid that wants to vent, and by going on reading a lot of his/her posts, sure comes across that way.

pity it does detract from the OP's original (great) post too. Or derail the thread as they say. And thats about it from me on that subject, sorry to add to the derailing!

TO OP: Mike, what do you think these pics are, I didn't really catch what you yourself think they are, or are not? Cheers!

Z

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 20-8-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee

Originally posted by TruthTellist

Why must you derail any thread that has anything to do with space or UFOs?

Does this sort of behaviour have it's rewards? I can't imagine what they are.

I see we have the usual suspects present.

Can I be sarcastic? Sure. Can I be skeptical? Sure.

What you may notice, however, is that I have been contributing to this thread. I've quite politely engaged with the OP, I've asked him questions, and I've responded to his own questions. All quite level-headed, all quite logical. I'm still trying to ascertain the date of the "tracks" photo, and early on stated that that would indeed be interesting if those couldn't possibly be rover tracks.

What normally happens is one of these usual suspects pops up, makes a remark about me being a big meanie, and then accuses me of trying to derail a thread when I respond.

I'm glad you've questioned the moderator's ability to monitor a thread, TruthTellist. I have yet to have one post removed for a violation of T&C, but maybe you question that too.

That is a legit question in regards as to backing up the pic with the location of the original file for our own observation. Asking the general populace to take ones word on a pic that's been doctored and generalized is not evidence of anything other then what the OP wishes others to believe.

Only seeing a fraction of the story and then surmising what it could be is asking everyone to use their imagination and then come to a conclusion.

Has the OP direct you as to where the file of that pic can be found and the file name.

Just saying go to this site and pic through hundreds of photos until you can find it is unsatisfactory and rude.

I usually find Mike to be quite detailed.. and leaving this fact out seems a bit odd.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
IT'S A SATELLITE IMAGE OF WASHINGTON DC!!
Please provide identification of the photo of Washington DC.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

I haven't found a response yet, but I'm not faulting the OP for it, am just attributing it to the activity of the thread. I do hope to get the answer, however, as it's the last thing needed to get the dates sorted out.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Does anyone care to comment on any of my posts pointing out other annomalies in the spire picture? Maybe it's just me hallucinating, but given the wild speculation on the "tracks", and the as yet unrefrenced source for them I expected my observations of annomalies from a refrenced source to generate more discussion. Throw me and IronDog a freakin bone ya know?

That is all.

LINKS:

reply to post by IronDogg

and

reply to post by stikkinikki

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Point taken but the minute you turn your back on someone and ignore them you give them a open invitation to say and do whatever they want. Thrashee is, to use Stanton Friedmans over used soundbite, a noisy negativist but so what. I'll listen to him and consider his replies just like I would someone trying to convince me that the world is flat or that George W Bush has a brain! On here we all have the right to post replies and put forward are individual arguments.. Its what makes this place tick. Sometimes people can be a royal pain in the posterior but thats life...

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Point taken but the minute you turn your back on someone and ignore them you give them a open invitation to say and do whatever they want. Thrashee is, to use Stanton Friedmans over used soundbite, a noisy negativist but so what. I'll listen to him and consider his replies just like I would someone trying to convince me that the world is flat or that George W Bush has a brain! On here we all have the right to post replies and put forward are individual arguments.. Its what makes this place tick. Sometimes people can be a royal pain in the posterior but thats life...

Wow. I didn't realize that this thread was now going to be about Thrashee, the big bad skeptic.

Who's derailing, again?

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Mikesingh provided it some pages back.

It's image lo3-72-h2c.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

That's not the track picture that was posted originally.

I'm looking for the originals of these:

[edit on 20-8-2008 by thrashee]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If you stopped purposefully annoying people it wouldn't be. . !

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mintwithahole.

Seriously, enough. If I keep responding to you, TruthTellist will pop up out of the shadows again accusing me of trying to derail a thread.

Just U2U me if you really want to discuss this; while I've been sarcastic in spots in this forum, aside from finding Malevolent to be in poor taste, I think my posts in this thread have been just fine.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Personally I dont understand why you are trying to discredit these findings. From the energy you've put forth in the entire thread its evident. Do not try to cover up your fragrance... its too late for that.

The truth it though. Its time NASA or HUMANKIND go up to the moon with High Definition ... create a jet powerd UAV and spend a lot of money documenting the moon. If that backside werent so cratered Id say do that too but we are apparently floating in the remnants of another planet that exploded or the remnants of what was going to become a planet and is now just wasted junk... They are really big too btw. I need to find a picture but after Mars there appears to be a heck of a lot of planetoids.

Until you becomes nasas chief in discrepency We all have the right to beleive that the anomalies are way to many to just be... naturally formed geometrical oddities that are nothing... just accidental... There are far too many to be nothing. 1 picture I saw could be nothing but the rest had a significant amount of oddities.

I remember back when I saw a video on photcropping and it was about the moon. You can do anything with a photo apparently.

The questoin that I guess im asking by myself is this....

I trust the Government to be keeping this secret for a purpose... I do trust they have a reason. Wether its selfish or protective of us... I do believe there is a reason (im not justifying it). Whatever that reason... why arent we trying to figure that out? Interview people. If they refuse to be interviewed we voted them in.... we can vote them out.

I do have a theory...

The planetoids past mars and between jupiter are all in a single rotation together.... What if early humans figured out the technology we are just discovering and they destroyed an entire planet over greed... perhaps it was habitable and they found something great? but if anyone has seen the planetoids... its an impressive sight. tjeu are really big and the pattern they have causes a person to wonder how they got there... could be just remnants of our solar systems creation but... i think not. The truth is probably just too scary. What if the U.S.s missile shield thats causing such a stir were to protect Europe not only from crazy dictators but asteroids and or comets...? WHo knows the truth... who really wants to know? The less you know the safer you are.

[edit on 20-8-2008 by rjmelter]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

I've no argument with your posts just your attitude and unwanted,unwarranted and unwelcome sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

some would trade everything they have to take away those memories and experiences.

This is something you would probably have a hard time understanding so I won‘t go into detail. The experiences some have whether benevolent or malevolent go much deeper than what you read, it could never be fully put into words. Just about all abductions are perceived as malevolent when in fact the majority of them are not, if they were you would be counted as some of those few who never make it back. The human brain can only handle so much when in a state of shock and locks down at a certain point. Have you ever heard of someone having a NDE and wishing they never came back to life? Some people also wish they never came back to earth. Simply putting it, It can work both ways!

and yet you joke about signing someone up for an anal probe.

That's poor taste. Period.

I think you could use a good probing yourself via report to the doctors office, is it really all that bad?…

[edit on 20-8-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by mikesingh
Bring it on guys before that site goes up in smoke!!

That site will NOT go up in smoke Mike... because if you will recall it was Mark Robinson while at North Western University before moving to ASU gave us the 4 week advance leak on the Color Clementine images that are also at this site

What IS wrong though is missing image numbers

I really love all the people who are saying "Oh yeah those are the rover tracks"

WHAT rover...? I know where Lunokhod 1 is...
Lunokhod 1 toured the lunar Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) for 11 months.
The spacecraft soft-landed on the Moon in the Sea of Rains on November 17 at 03:47 UTC. The lander had dual ramps from which the payload, Lunokhod 1, could descend to the lunar surface. At 06:28 UT the rover moved onto the moon's surface.

Only problem is that Lunokhod 1 landed in

So would all you ROVER DOVERS please explain to me how it is the tracks show up on Lunar Orbiter when Five Lunar Orbiter missions were launched in 1966 through 1967

So call me crazy but I think you need to reevaluate your position

I said this in page 7, forget to credit me or did you just miss it, Zorgon?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join