It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uncensored NASA Moon Images!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
His point is that believers talk out of both sides of their mouths. Whilst simultaneously cheering for "NASA going down" and "being proved wrong", their very evidence for this is based off images.........provided by NASA.

The thing you need to understand about NASA is that there are three levels..

One data set for the public..

This covers pretty space shots, jpg images and gif images... the .tifs they provide are usually just converted .gifs to make you think you are getting better pictures. (ask Sherpa... he ordered some
) This side og NASA includes all the media coverage.

NASA does not lie... because they just refuse to answer ANY questions about anomalies

One data set is for scientists and researchers...

These are usually huge file sizes like the 2 gigabyte .cub files that require CUBIT or ISIS to handle plus other raw data formats not compatible with PC's. This also includes PDF and DOC files and technical reports that are long and tedious and are NEVER read by most members at ATS when linked to... almost to the point of why should I bother even pointing to them?

The Third data set is for the use of the DoD and the Military... that data is RESTRICTED and we do not have access to it until it has been 'cleared' A good example is the Clementine data... Clementine was NOT NASA, it was DoD/NAVY.... for the ballistic missile star wars program checking out the high ground that is the Moon...

I saw even in this thread today people still pointing to the old Clementine data set showing anomalies... and despite a huge thread here TWO years ago when we released the COLOR images... which is what Clementine really took... most still don't know they exist

As a demo here is Reiner Gamma as it was shown in data set #1

here it is in data set #3 This image is 10% scale of the FULL RESOLUTION

In the Third MILITARY data set you can find papers on Warp Drive work that NASA is working on with Los Alamos National Laboratory

So don't tell me that NASA is not hiding anything...

And the best part I just got a letter a few weeks ago from someone who worked with Werner von Braun complimenting us on the BEST PICTURE of the Moon he had ever seen... and THAT was taken by Mike Degan of the UK

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thrashee
Do you happen to know the original file names of the images here containing the tracks?

Downloading the new set now... I will get back to you seems they took down ftp access
and I can only get two at a time so this will take a while...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you...

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
With all and great respect to Mike's thread here I thought a reference for those needing more data on Moon anomaly's was in order. Still on topic.

SECRET MOON MISSIONS

Alien Ship Found by Apollo 16-17 orbital survey.

For anyone who wants to bone-up on some of the videos that have yet to be discredited, and are not likely CGI fakes due to the nature of the source, have at it.

Moon Secret Missions

I saw these a couple years ago and was impressed. Actually, the story is so incredible as told by this set of videos that I would not believe it at face value. But after watching several times, evaluating the work as one who actually does video and CGI I found my self fairly spooked by the implications.

Apparently 3 more missions after Apollo 16 & 17 imaged a mile long ship lodged in a crater on the dark side of the Moon and authorized and launched from Vandenberg in California 3 secret missions 18, 19 & 20. They found it was ancient massive ship, and cratered it had been there so long. They got a mummified female, they called Mona Lisa at the controls.

If faked, it is award winning, if real I will have to change my pants

I've been to Vandenberg for a launch, and seen launches from there from several remote locations, including Death Valley 600 miles away at least. You could easily conceal a Saturn 5 launch as it is that remote, isolated and secure from all city centers. And from a distance very few if any could tell the difference from a test rocket / missile and a honking Saturn 5.

Worth consideration I believe.

ZG

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by donhuangenaro

Originally posted by Impreza
What's going on here? What are you all drooling over? I see nothing in those pictures that would even slightly hint at signs of intelligent life. In fact, if someone else other than Mike had posted these images, the thread wouldn't get half as much attention because there's nothing worth noting.

do I see jealousy in your letters?

I do!

well, if you think there is nothing to see here, why do you even bother comment?

You must be one of Mike's pals, seeing as how you go around trying to belittle people that disagree with the contents of this thread.

It's true, there's nothing worth noting in any of those pics. Mike is always grasping at straws posting threads with claims of having found signs of intelligent life all over the solar system. He has a massive army of sheeple following him around starring and flagging the hell out of whatever thread he makes, no matter how ludicrous the contents. And if someone points out the absurdity of his claims, a sheep like yourself will show up to downplay the whole thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Has anybody mentioned that if you turn the "spires" picture upside down
that you get the correct orientation, which shows the sun at a similar angle to the slope the rocks are situated on, causing extra long shadows.
That's all.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Great Post!

What gets me the most is that in EVERY post about the moon , or mars or whatever that people post, some wisecracking "skeptic" starts dishing out "order" and "reason" disguised as "critical thinking", we can believe anything we want, as has been said, only by studying the photographs, only by being critical of the information fed can we know anything about the so called mysteries of "reality"

Its ok if you don't believe or see the anomalies, but why get angry? why start the name calling??!!!

there are things unexplained in those pictures, and its going to take an effort from everyone to get to the truth, analyzing, researching and keeping an open mind!!
AN OPEN MIND!!!

No one here has gone to the moon, but thats what drives some of us, the dream of one day knowing the truth and BEING there!

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
the tower is not a tower, it is a statue.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
Great thread mikesingh !

thanks for sharing these photo's and they are really an excellent find. i found myself staring at all of them for way too long but the one that most intrigues me is this one...

this is unexplainable in my opinion , and there is NO WAY this is a natural formation. for me this picture is undeniable proof that either there was a past civilization there or Aliens are on the Moon

When I first seen this photo, I thought, "Drilling Rig!". The more I look at it, the more I think it is a rig site. What is the scale of that photo Mike?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I want to see an alien waving at me.
They are still too blurry.
I want even higher resolution pics.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

I believe that is a good idea. I drive by them all the time out here. It does have a look of a rig.

You ever trip pipe?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have been intrested in Ancient visitors to the moon, some anciant indian skripts talk of flying craft "vinamas" citys on the Moon and a great battle on the Moon could these structurs on the moon be Anciant ruins ??

I found this on rence.com not the most reliable site i know but the subject matter is intresting all the same i was in a bit of a rush.

But could we have made it to the moon in anciant times?
for what its worth IMO no we did'nt. But if i was not prepeard to look out side the square i would not be on this site

Did Man Reach The Moon
Thousands Of Years Ago?
Seems highly unlikely, but check out some
of these fascinating myths and legends!
John Winston.
johnfwin@mlode.com
10-18-4

In 1926, Professor A. W. Bickerton declared the concept of shooting at the moon to be foolish and impossible. In 1935, the noted astronomer F. R. Moulton wrote that man could never travel in outer space. In 1957, Dr. Richard van der Riet Wooley (former Astronomer Royal) called the idea of space travel "utter bilge." Eight months later Sputnik I was orbiting the earth.

In a remote northern area of Tibet lie the ruins of the Hsing Nu capital, discovered by Duparc in 1725. Within the city, Duparc came upon a mass of monoliths (once coated with silver), a pyramid, part of a tower of blue porcelain, and a royal palace, containing thrones with sun and moon images. There was also a large milky white stone surrounded by exquisite drawings.

Now for the stunning sequel. In 1952, a Soviet expedition arrived. The group was shown by Tibetan monks some ancient documents, whose descriptions agreed with those of Duparc.

But here is the breathtaking part: the milky white stone, so said the documents, was "brought from the moon." Moon rock? Is it possible? COULD MAN ACTUALLY HAVE LEFT THIS EARTH AND GONE TO THE MOON IN AGES PAST? Was space travel a natural adjunct to his civilization? Are there clues?

Indeed there are. Indications of the reality of ancient space travel do come from widely separated parts of the world. Written and oral tradition is widespread - and, it seems, reliable.

Chinese historians in particular never tried to please their rulers at the expense of truth. Death was preferred to untruthful reports of history. As an example we have the fate of historians in the reign of Chi in 547 B.C. We should therefore take seriously the historical reports of China, even if they seem at first to he far-fetched.

There is a tendency in scientific circles nowadays to regard ancient documents and even mythology and folklore - as sources of history. Anthony Roberts expresses it this way: "Legends are like time-capsules that preserve their contents through ages of ignorance." 1

In regard to some of the chronicles cited hereafter, internal evidence will carry its own proofs of authenticity.

My first source is an old manuscript described by James Churchward, the English scholar who wrote decades before people spoke of artificial satellites and spaceships. 2

1 - INDIA: Vehicles that could revolve around the earth (i.e., satellites): "Their fuel is drawn from the air in a very simple and cheap way. The motor is something like a modern turbine: it works from one chamber to another and does not stop or stall unless switched off. If nothing happens it continues to function. The ship in which it is built could revolve as long as it liked around Earth, only falling when the parts of which it is made were burnt up.

2 - INDIA: Philosophers and scientists who orbited the earth "below the moon and above the clouds" are spoken of in the ancient Surya Siddhanta.

Giant satellites made of shiny metal and turning about an axis are described in detail in ancient Sanskrit texts, right down to their dimensions and interiors, as well as smaller craft that fly between them and the earth.

3 - CHALDEA: Two "modern" rockets emitting rays at the rear, a box like a loudspeaker and a "copy" of a Gemini capsule - are engraved on a copper chisel unearthed at Ur.

4 - SUMERIA: Pictographic texts describe three related objects on display in Sippar: the golden sphere (command module?), the "GIR" (a long arrow-shaped object, divided into several compartments) and the "alikmahrati," meaning "advancer that makes vessel go" (i.e., a motor, or an engine). Together they look very much like a three-part rocket ship.

Another explicit sign is the combination of two words "DIN" and 'GIR." When joined together to form the word "g-ds," the tail of the finlike "gir" fits perfectly into the opening of the rocket like "din," which exhausts fire from its tail.

5 - PERU: A clay vessel 8-1/2 inches high portrays a kind of "space capsule" on which motor and exhaust are clearly recognizable.

6 - ITALY: A painting discovered in the niche of a room under Rome's Palatine Hill, in 1961, portrays what appears to be a rocket. It stands on a launching pad. From it run guys or cables; behind is a tall wall, resembling a counterblast wall.

7 - JAPAN: Excavations have uncovered clay figurines of people clad in peculiar "space suits", with helmets entirely covering their heads. On the helmets are representations of something like slit-type glasses, breath -filters, antennae, hearing aids and even night-sight devices.

8 - INDIA: The Mahabharata describes "two storey sky chariots with many windows, ejecting red flame, that race up into the sky until they look like comets . . . to the regions of both the sun and the stars." 4

9 - GUATEMALA: Another ancient description mentions "a circular chariot of gold, measuring 12,000 cubits in circumference and able to reach the stars" 5

10 - INDIA: Other references speak of:

* Pushan sailing in golden ships across the ocean of the sky

* Garuda (a celestial bird) carrying Lord Vishnu in cosmic journeys

* Aerial flights "through the region of the sky firmament which is above the region of the winds" 6

* The Ancients of Space Dimensions. 7

11 - NEW ZEALAND: Maori legends tell of flying machines and journeys to the moon.

12 - CHINA, 3rd century B.C.: Chuang Tzu, in a work entitled Travel to the Infinite, relates a trip he made into space to 32,500 miles from the earth.

13 - TIBET and MONGOLIA: Ancient Buddhist books speak of "iron serpents which devour space with fire and smoke, reaching as far as the distant stars."

14 - TIBET: The three levels of a pyramid in the Hsing Nu capital commemorated three historical periods in the remote past: the pre space travel era, the time when men were able to visit one of the heavenly bodies, and then afterward when they came back to earth and lost the power of space travel. It was here that there reposed on the altar a "stone brought from the moon."

15 - BABYLON: The Epic of Etana (4,700 years old) supplies us with very accurate descriptions of the earth's surface from progressive altitudes - descriptions which were not verified in our own era until the high-altitude aerial flights of the 1950s and the first space shots of the 1960s.

The description of this ancient space flight depicts exactly what happens when man leaves the earth (the concept of the round earth which becomes small, due to perspective as distance increases, and changes into particular colors). 8

16 - BOOK OF ENOCH: The ancient Book of Enoch says that in space "it was hot as fire and cold as ice" (where objects get hot on the side illuminated by the sun and icy cold on the shaded side) and "a dark abyss." 9

17 - YUNNAN PROVINCE CHINA Engravings of cylindrical rocket like machines, which are shown climbing skyward, were discovered on a pyramid which suddenly emerged from the floor of Lake Kun-Ming during an earthquake.

18 - GREECE: Lucian pictured the moon as a body like the earth which could be reached in 8 days and wrote a "fiction" (?) of a moon trip.

Part 1.

(JW I doubt if the moon is made of glass. It may be made of soil like we have in Death Valley, Calif. that reflects light when the Sun shines on it.)

John Winston.
johnfwin@mlode.com

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MinMin
Did Man Reach The Moon

Yup active base on Farside by 1962

Thanks for the Tibetan ruins tip... been looking for specific names to search for

BTW nice tattoo

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I made up a little scenario for the "spire" picture. See the roundish- cubicle framework on the lower left of the image? Now see the "ramp" with the triangle ended "E" going up to the "spire"? What IF the roundy-cubicley framework was wrapped in the material that makes up the ramp and used to stand next to the spire? Gelato stand or helium harvester, the shapes are intriguing.

[edit on 8/19/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IronDogg

Amazing matchup IronDogg... you have them almost at the same angle. Couldn't have done better myself.. And it sure looks like pipes all over the place

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
To me those "spires" and "towers" look like the geological phenomenon known as Igneous Rock Intrustion. It's when rock crystallizes below the crust and then is forced through. Volcanic necks may be a more precise definition. The moon hasn't had volcanic activity for millions of years, so they're probably pretty old.

The parallel tracks are interesting, I can't really think of anything that explains them other than lunar rover tracks. Do we know how far away those images were taken? I see the calculation there, but I'm not sure I understand how it gives how many kilometers away from the surface the satellite was when it took the pictures.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I have image of these collection magnified with unusual craft hovering above surface, i do not sure how to download it for viewing.

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

To expand on my Hoaglandy-ish suggestion in my last post I have made some marks on the picture in question:

In the Yellow circle is the cubical framework. It rolls up the hill wrapping the ramp (outlined in orange) around it ending with the yellow bordered "E" triangle shape on one side. This triangle shape correlates with the triangle at the base of the spire if you rotate it 90 degrees.

The framework looks hollow I think.

The colors match up as it rolls up. I hope my drawing isn't too distracting:

I don't claim any of this as fact. Just shooting the breeze and brainstorming. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Isn't that young lady made of "clay" suppose to be as we know them to be called, Annunaki?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Great find!

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join