It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRS a private corp????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
yes according to many people and also found to illegally collecting illegal tax.

Like income tax. I took a Federal tax class in college this summer and ASK him about this, and he couldn't give a good answer just that they are profesional and that they know what they are doing.

here are many youtube videos on this.

What do you think??

[edit on 15-8-2008 by computerwiz32]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The Fed is illegal, federal tax is unconstitutional, and the world bank is controlling all of it. Take a look at them, if you want to see the real crimes.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I would agree.

I am majoring in accounting at my college and this summer I had a federal tax course and I asked my teacher if there is a tax law and he couldn't answer me in a way I wanted it answered.

He just said they are professional and that they know what they are doing meaning yes their has to be a law if they do these things.

No correct. The teacher was a bad teacher anyway didn't lecture or help us much.

We have to not go on IRS.GOV for ths stuff. You have to look at the offical U.S laws from the GOV themselfs.

I know someone who has never paid full income tax since 1990 and still doing the sam she is a barber and she now owns her own business lives in a low income housing and owns a brand new suv by toyota.

I am hearing more and more bad things about IRS and I see that I don't see why I should pay taxes then. If the IRS is a private corp I won't even pay any taxes to them. I would want only gov to handel taxes rather then a business .

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The IRS is a private corporation (Class C) whose headquarters is located in Puerto Rico, a commonwealth. The Federal Reserve Bank system is a private corporation headquartered in The District of Columbia, also not a state. Ask your professors to explain the reason for that.

Ask how it is possible to ratify an ammendment lacking a quorum?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The IRS is a collection Agency for the Federal Reserve to control the inflating value of its fiat currency that it issues to the US government.

Come on people if you didn't pay the tax then who would ? Corporations ? I think not, the simple fact is that paper money is required to grow an economy because to use currency with real value such as bullion you would need to actually have the gold and silver which clearly the US doesn't.

Pay your taxes and forget about all this nonsense of it being unconstitutional and illegal, someone has to pay and its not going to be Corporations ok, they have special rates and can delay or defer it

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Pay your taxes and forget about all this nonsense of it being unconstitutional and illegal, someone has to pay and its not going to be Corporations ok, they have special rates and can delay or defer it

WTF? The corporation called the Federal Reserve lends imaginary money to the government, at interest, which is imaginary, and the final result, since there is no money to pay the interest, we wind up as indentured slaves to the Federal Reserve (a private corporation). What do you think was happening when the government handed Wall Street over to the Federal Reserve (a private corporation)?

PAY our taxes? To pay off the ever increasing debt to the Federal Reserve (a private corporation) that we are now accruing at record rates because of a war that:

Pays Haliburton, et al, billions;

Funds a war we were LIED to to get us into;

Is a result of spending as if money grew on trees...

We are indentured slaves now, and this was engineered by the powers behind the false dichotomy of "Democrats vs. Republicans."

They WANT us to be slaves.

Pay our taxes? Really?

[edit on 8/15/2008 by Amaterasu]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Conspiratorially speaking, the entrenched self-serving elite have successfully, and somewhat cleverly (give credit where it is due) overthrown the political process as well as the flow of specie; but wait, that's not all.

They also control the higher education system, the justice system, the legislation, mass media, the legal, medical, and pharmaceutical companies, insurance, the stock market, industrial production, state governments, major corporate combines, transnational political entities, and some contend, at least some major subcomponent of the military.

Sounds like an enemy infiltration to me. In fact, it sounds like the work of thousands, if not more. An entire subculture of self-declared superiority.

Their common tools, regardless of nation, is the Central Bank supported with governmental acquiescence to the practice of fractional reserve lending - without oversight - while surrendering the sovereign right to control the state's currency.

There is no matter more important that has ever faced this nation since the civil war. If we do not cease this practice, this nation, all nations, will be driven to, and manipulated as, a play thing for those who do not share any of burden.

Something sounds wrong with this theory, can you spot it?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
wow. The thing that made me mad is that they are getting away with it.

We should graffiti all IRS buildings labeling them the Bigest crook of THE year .... No not bill gates... no not the local bank robers.... IRS,AND federal reserve..

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The IRS is a private, for profit corporation registered in the State of Delaware.
YOu can look it up. Search for the division of corporations, state of Delaware.

It seem that the CIA is likewise a for profit corporation.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
The IRS is a private, for profit corporation registered in the State of Delaware.
YOu can look it up. Search for the division of corporations, state of Delaware.

It seem that the CIA is likewise a for profit corporation.

You are correct. My mistake. I meant to simply state that its headquarters was in Puerto Rico, not that it was incorporated there. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
well you should check out naders website, take a look at his videos.

I am currently still thinking if I should regsiter to vote or not. If I do I would vote for Nader since he is not a demo or a rep.

here is his website:Naders website

Take a look.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes, the IRS is a private company. That's not a guess or even an educated guess based on evidence, it just is. It is not subject to public inspection. Also, the part in the tax code that says individuals have to pay income tax has never been identified, despite the fact that there is a several million dollar prize being offered to the first person who successfully identifies it.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Will we ever turn this country around???

I hope nader wins it... I bet he will do a better job then obama or john the old dude who dosne't know how to operate a computer lol.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here is part 2 of that black lady former IRS...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Any more thoughts and comments on this subject??

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just because they are doing something illegal it has never stopped the government from doing what ever they want to do. We allow them to do this because we remain ignorant of the truth in mass. If there is no critical mass of people saying enough is enough they will never stop taking illegal advantage.

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
They are the henchmen for the federal reserve. Within statutes you've been changed into an artificial person. Your natural person disappears and so do your rights. If you accept the carrot they dangle and sign on the line you agree to to give up your rights. Learn who you really are. The time is coming that we all will learn the truth of this scam. I'm afraid crack down may begin then though. The damn is springing leaks and they're ignoring the leaks right now. These cases are remanded and settled at days end to virtually empty court rooms.

I posted this elsewhere on ATS but fits into this discussion nicely,
The use of artificial entities, in statutes, in Canada, to enslave.
Weather it be, The income tax act , the CPP Act, Workman's comp Act, Employment Insurance Act, Child and family services act, The Family Maintenance Act, Motor Vehicle Act etc etc etc... .All these acts have one thing in common. The removal of Individuals as described by the Canadian Law dictionary.
Canadian Law Dictionary 5th edition pg 134

Individual- A person. Under the bill of rights RSC 1985 c44 , "the right of the individual" extends to natural persons only, and not to corporations (RV Colgate - Palmolive ltd (1972)
In these statutes you will not see "This individual", instead you will see a host of other artificial characters created by the statute, that you agree to being by accepting the the benefit by your signature. It's down right sneaky how this has been pulled off. I suspect it's very much the same in the USA. Here are some examples.Officer is the legal entity within the CPP that describes the "person" not the" individual "as stated in the Canadian law dictionary as a natural person.
Here are a few examples,

CPP was introduced in 1964 as an optional Pension Plan. It was a very good return at first if not the pittance it is today. 1967 was the year they attached it to the the income tax act.

In the CPP act under definitions you will see,

"Employee"- Includes an officer. (this is an artificial person)

"Employer" Means a person liable tp pay a salary wages or other renumeration for services performed in employment and in relation to an officer, includes the person from whom the officer receives his renumeration.

"Employment"- means the performance of services under an express or implied contract of service or apprenticeship and includes the tenure of Office

CPP Regulations

3(1) Every Individual (natural person) who is required by the act to file an application with the minister or to apply to the minister for the assignment to him of a social insurance # SHALL do so by delivering or mailing to a local office of the commission an Application (your agreement ) in the form prescribed by the Minister for that purpose.

4. Every individual who expects to be an individual required by the act to file an application with the minister or to apply to the minister for the assignment to him of a SIN MAY if he has not earlier been assigned a S.I.N make application on the form and in a manner specified in section (1) for the assignment to him of a S.I.N.

S.I.N means a Social Insurance Number assigned to an Individual (natural person) under the authority of an act of parliament and "Social Insurance Number Card" means as Social Insurance Number Card issued to an individual under that authority.

As mentioned CPP (Canada Pension Plan) was joined to the income tax in 1967 (3 years after they brought the cpp in).(some will argue actual dates but it's really not that important). In the the income tax act 248(1) you will see the definitions only apply in the act. Some worth analyzing are Business, corporation, Employed, Employee, Employer,Employment, Office, Officer, person,legal Representative, individual, taxpayer, salary or wages, After you really understand these definitions, and how they change you from a natural person into one of these fictitious legal creatures like officer, it will become clear to you.

Nowhere in the the 2452 pages of the income tax can you find , in prescribed form any expressed declaration that the income tax can operate not withstanding (in spite of) the Canadian bill of rights. So if someone says you have to pay income tax and you know who you are, and you know sec 2 of the Canadian bill of rights you say "fine I'll pay just show me where in the act it says the income tax is allowed to operate in spite of the bill of rights and that it's allowed to infringe on you human rights."

You will see the only way is if you are tricked by forgetting who you are and replacing your natural person with officer etc. how is this done? Through a joinder (joining or coupling together uniting two or more constituents or elements in one, uniting another person in some legal step or proceeding union concurrence.) How must it occur? It must be voluntary by unconstrained by interference unimpelled by another's influence spontaneous acting on oneself. Proceeding from free and unrestricted will of person. These are the benefits, dangled to trap. This is the trick, It's like the guy in the Van trying to get the kiddies to come with him with a Lolly pop.If you don't take the Lolly pop you don't get to go for the ride. Do you really want to?

Why must it be voluntary? Universal declaration of human rights Dec 10 1948 article 4 - No one shall be held in slavery or servitude, slavery and the slave trade shall be prohibited in all their forms. Through Tacit consent this can occur. It means if you didn't say no to it, then you agree to it.

I suggest people also study and understand the word includes, It's not what you think it means. It's linked to the legal maxim Inclusio unis est exclusio alterius which means The inclusion of one is the exclusion of another. The certain designation one one person is an absolute exclusion of ALL others.

Canadian Interpretation ACT
Person - Or any word of expression descriptive of a person INCLUDES a corporation.

The word Person in law comprises Natural persons and artificial persons. The parts of the whole for example are Citizen, Driver, Voter, Human,. Taxpayer, Director, Officer, Owner and many more. The inclusion of one is the exclusion of another.
Some more examples of the use of includes in Canadian statutes.

Assessment Act- "Land" - includes (a) land covered by water

Land Act - "Construction purpose" includes without limitation

Canada Elections act - "Person" - includes elector voter and candidate.

Motor Vehicle Act- "Accident" - includes an intentional collision, -(Wow, when people go to court to deal with an accident the courts are only dealing with guilty parties, By holding a license the have admitted it was intentional. The use of includes for legal purposes is very tricky indeed.)

Back to the Income tax,
Is income tax voluntary? It depends...

Are you working in your own capacity for your own benefit? if yes then it's voluntary.

OR

Are you working in the capacity of a legal Representative of a federally created artificial person, for it's benefit ? If yes then it's not voluntary because you are receiving a benefit.

Canadian Law Dictionary 5th edition pg 134

Individual- A person. Under the bill of rights RSC 1985 c44 , "the right of the individual" extends to natural persons only, and not to corporations RV Colgate - Palmolive ltd (1972)

Why is it within the income tax act your refereed to as an Officer, taxpayer, person, Client etc? Canada Customs an Revenue Agency c17 act 1999

1) The powers duties and functions of the Minister extend to and include All matters over which Parliament has jurisdiction(parliament has jurisdiction over indirect taxes not direct taxes) , not by law assigned to any department, board or agency of the Government of Canada other than the agency, relating to

A) Duties of customs and matters incident thereto

B) Duties of Excise

C) Stamp duties and the preparation and issue of stamps and stamped paper.

d)INTERNAL TAXES, unless otherwise provided , including income taxes and

E) such other subjects as may be assigned to the Minister by Parliament or the Governor in Council

So we see Parliament has jurisdiction over indirect taxes, they go on to call income tax an internal federal tax within the Parliaments jurisdiction. So somehow within this box is the only place income tax exists.

To me me income tax is not an internal tax at all it's a direct tax and the Parliament has no jurisdiction here. more games with in the statute to enslave.

Is the income tax a fraud? It appears not.

"Juries ignorant est cum jus nostrum ignoramus " - translation -It is ignorance of the law when we do not know our own rights.

Is Income tax unconstitutional ? Appears, No

Income tax is a federal INTERNAL tax making it an indirect tax, which is only applicable to a federal created artificial person know as an "OFFICER"

Was Income tax supposed to be temporary? No.....

Committee of the Whole July Th 1917 Sir Thomas White Min of Finance

" I have placed no time limit upon this measure but merely have placed upon hansard the suggestion that a year or two after the war is over , the measure should be REVIEWED by the minister of finance of the day, with a view of judging whether it is suitable to the conditions which prevail"

Is Income Tax Illegal ? No....
The original Income War tax act has the required enacting clause. Today's version is just an amended version of the original. The biggest difference being the original was only 39 pages in length

Will you give up any benefits within the system? Not necessarily.

A natural person has the right to contract because , upon our birth we are endowed with the gift of freewill, and the natural right to self determination. This natural right can be exercised with or without knowledge to enter into legally binding contracts, the responsibility and choice is yours.

Canadian Law dictionary Th ed pg 163

Contract- A contract is a legally recognized agreement between two or more persons, giving rise to obligations that may be enforced in the courts. By such agreements the parties not only restrict their present or future freedom to act , by the limitations imposed upon themselves by the agreement , they are creating a set of legal rules , binding as regards to themselves and only themselves

So .. the power you have is you can literally take control and deal under these private contracts., but if your unaware of your power you'll fall into the default benefit systems the Government has created.

Freedom of Contract Canadian Law Dictionary 5th ed pg 115

The ability of parties to agree to the most advantageous bargain between them without interference from the courts. In the eighteenth century there was little restriction placed on this freedom, the philosophy being that men could pursue their interests in the way they saw fit and that the duty of the law was merely to give effect to the intentions of the parties. This position still finds expression today.

So .. we have a powerful right to structure our life and our work relationships the way that we want.

Privity of Contract Canadian law dictionary 5th ed Page 220

The doctrine where by one can enforce contractual rights against another only if one was party to the contract. Under the general doctrine of privity of contract, no one who is not an original party to a contract is entitled to seek to enforce the terms of the contract or is bound by any of it provisions.

Some ways to exercise your rights - THE COMMON OPTION

- If you want you can voluntarily represent the taxpayer.

-Work for the taxpayer for the benefits of CPP (although there are many private pension plans that perform better).

-File an Income Tax Return for the taxpayer you represent.

-Learn the limited rights of the taxpayer.

-Obey every law applicable to the taxpayer.

-Just remember the taxpayer is an artificial person.

-It can't be hurt and has no feelings

-It's creator leaves it with only enough to survive.

-It's creator is more concerned about it's OWN survival

REMEMBER Your human rights don't apply to the taxpayer

The Forgotten Option

-To earn a living to sustain your life

-Exercises your "liberty" and present yourself as a natural person.

-Exchange your physical and intellectual "property" for compensation.

-Only choose benefits you are willing to pay the price for.

-Don't remain disadvantaged and let others choose for you.

-Become personally responsible and learn to exercise your rights.

-Never again let deception of man destroy your gift of freedom (just as MBU alluded to in his post)

Learn to live with respect for moral and spiritual values and the rule of law, so you can become healthy wealthy and wise.

Summary:

Default Contract of service

Relationship = Government servant
(like Ronald Reagan once said" The taxpayer - that's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination")
ID required = Social insurance number

Payment = Taxable renumeration

Mandatory Benefit

Canadian pension plan = Officer (artificial person)

Employment insurance = Insured Person (artificial person)

Workers Compensation = Worker (artificial person)

You are one of two things,

Slaves living in the Illusion of freedom

OR

Free living in an Illusion of slavery

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
since we are talking about slavery ect and the GOV is bad ect ect..

I want to ask if you guys know when we are supposed to make a National ID card??

I have heard it was supposed to happen in may 2008 which seemed to pass a while back.

I never heard anything about it.

I have heard they did wanted to implant us with a Chip but then some people in congress was against it, and ended up failing to do so.

So they had the idea to intergrade it with the National ID card.

I have heard they plan to have this National ID card when we create the North American Union.

Here on ATS there was a fourm about sep,30th our dollor wont have any value because no other country would buy our bonds or somthing like that because we are broke.

I don't know if that is true or not. What do you think and also if you know when the national id card is expected to be in effect.

top topics

join