It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer taped boys torture prosecuter says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Anyone see this guys rap sheet? What the hell was he doing out a jail to begin with?

Something is seriously wrong when a guy with his record is just walking free, yet you got people going to jail for half their life over some drugs.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I say they feed him into a wood shredder feet first and slowly. Or maybe they can have some guys get in a locked cell with the guy and I don't know maybe void the warranty on a soldering gun or something.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by grimreaper797

I was going to comment on the same topic.

Duncan's past is littered with arrests and prison time for crimes ranging from car theft to rape and molestation. He is suspected in the 1996 slayings of two half-sisters from Seattle, Washington, and is charged with the 1997 killing of a young boy in Riverside County, California.

Something is very, very, very wrong with this man. The death penalty is too easy for him. Normally I'd be in the "hang 'em high" camp, but in this case I think he'd find better justice living the rest of his days in gen pop being forced to relive what he did to those poor children - only this time he gets to be the victim. He's obviously not going to be "cured" of whatever is wrong with his psyche.

link   
This guy won't last 5 minutes in prison.

For all of the vile personalities which are in prison, child predators are deemed the lowest and regularly abused by the inmates.

link   
i say give him to the father and let the him do as he pleases

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue
A lot of people will be screaming for the death penalty here.

I got a better suggestion: put him in prison for life. NO special protection from officers. NO isolated cells. Just him, and a prison full of pissed off cons.

Now THATS a true punishment.

yeap that would work
better, look at what happend to the prick that killed those two girls.

even the lowest of society doesnt go that far,
life in prison and getting ***** beaten out of him everyday is a fair price to pay,

Originally posted by Quazga
This guy won't last 5 minutes in prison.

For all of the vile personalities which are in prison, child predators are deemed the lowest and regularly abused by the inmates.

exactly

[edit on 15-8-2008 by bodrul]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
This just upset me alot.I have an 8yo son and 10yo daughter.
But for all of you chanting to hang him.
Remember what he is, a MURDERER and child rapist?
You wanting to murder him, is making you the same as what he is.
Don't lower yourself to that level, this kind of hate and evil wants to take you there to.
He needs to never ever be able to walk free in this world again, never leave the walls of a prison.
And for what awaits him when he passes from this world, I don't even want to think about.
But murdering him I want no part in.
What makes me even more upset is, in some places you can get 3 life sentences, and I mean real life sentences, for growing a marijuana plant.
Yet if you rape a child you can get out in 5 years.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I want you all to look into the face of evil.

Then take a look at the face of innocence.

I just want you all to see who we're talking about.
What an incredible tragedy. :shk:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Was it just me, or did it feel like somebody was standing on your chest the whole time you were reading the article? What is wrong with people. I fully endorse any torture deemed imaginable for this grade of human being. There's no being "civil" with this caliber of person.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
What makes humans act this way? I really want to know, considering GOD made all men in his own image... how does a human do this? What is the religous or scientific explanation for something like this?

I believe it is a spiritual matter, such as demonic possession or influence.

People say "he's mentally ill", but what does that explain? How did he become "mentally ill"? It just raises more questions than it provides answers.

If people don't start looking at spiritual answers for things like this, they may find themselves going through their entire lives wondering "what makes people do this". If you don't look in the right place, you will never find the right answer.

It's easy to feel like you want to torture and kill him to justify what he did. But beware, that's how this type of energy becomes powerful.

I know it was just a movie, but why do you think the Emperor wanted Luke to unleash his anger and strike him down?

[edit on 15/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It's easy to feel like you want to torture and kill him to justify what he did. But beware, that's how this type of energy becomes powerful.

Yes exactly.You murder him for murdering, and now you are a murderer.
It transfers the power onto you.
Not to mention its illogical, when you are opposing murder, to murder someone for murdering someone.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
you know something , if this was committed in Iran he would allready have been tried , found guilty and executed....

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dan Tanna
I have one suggestion.

Employ me as the state tortorure, give me the stuff on my list, and come back in a week.

He'll be begging for death at the end of the week.

Tehrani skyhook, Mogadishu sandals, bamboo bed . . . . . dammit i'd keep him in a state of such terror and pain he will think the Devil himselfs come out to play.

His pic alone made me wish they'd let me have a one to one with him.

I think that pleasure should be left to the remaining family members.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Sure, execute him today. But all of you saying you'd want to brutally torture him to death... what then makes you different to him?

The more you open your mind to torture and brutal murder being ok, the more likely it is that you could commit something like this one day, if you ever had a mental problem, breakdown or brain damage or something. This guy could be so f*cked in the head because he was exposed to the idea of torture being ok when he was younger, then his mind went a bit funny and caused him to commit these acts.

So yeah, execute him and study the psychology of his case so we can make sure it happens less in future. But you don't have to taint your own mind by committing torture and letting out your own obvious bloodlust. I know things like this can make you angry, but keep your composure and don't become a sadistic b*stard like him, otherwise eventually everyone will just have a sadistic mind.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think if guys like this knew that after committing such a heinous crime, they would be tortured mercilessly in a manner to fit the crime, they would be a lot more reluctant to commit the crime. One of the problems in the U.S. is that we are too lenient on our criminals. Our jails are living high compared to most countries.

If you are suicidal, the death penalty isn't all that much of a deterent, especially when it must be so humanitarian. The understanding that a horrible punishment awaited them might be an effective way to stop these types of crimes.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think if guys like this knew that after committing such a heinous crime, they would be tortured mercilessly in a manner to fit the crime, they would be a lot more reluctant to commit the crime.

That's the same as the "Take guns away and the violence will stop" arguement.

Look at Britain as an example, firearms are effectively banned but knife-related assaults are through the roof.

Threatening those who don't even have the rationality to see the difference between right and wrong doesn't work.
Because they don't see their actions as morally reprehensible in the first place, hence they think they have nothing to fear.

One of the problems in the U.S. is that we are too lenient on our criminals. Our jails are living high compared to most countries.

America has the world's highest incarceration rate, number of inmates and executions per year (as of recently).

That's a bit of stretch saying that. Your not lenient, your just not effective.

You lock up anyone and everyone, consecutive minor crimes or parole violations have sentences equal to assault, theft and in some cases murder. Your Justice system has so many loopholes and red tape criminals can easily find ways to reduce their sentences tenfold and help delay trials, court procedures and so on.
(Eg: "Oooh, Ah!... I'm clinically insane please I can't go to a prison.")

The understanding that a horrible punishment awaited them might be an effective way to stop these types of crimes.

It does, it's called Hell.

For now just throw 'em into a Maximum security shower room and let the inmates do the rest.
Watch some Prison documentaries, it's punishment enough what most people go through in jails these days.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
My heart goes out to the friends and family.

As for the crime...

My understanding is that prison is for rehabilitation, this guy has spent numerous time in jail/prison for crimes he committed.

He was probably let out because his time was done, thus they could no longer 'legally' hold him in jail.

My anger falls as much on the judicial system as it does with this killer, any killer who walks free to murder again.

In the listing of crimes, it states he was 'charged' with killing a young boy (1996 I believe) .

I didn't read where or how much time he actually spent in prison for this, but if the timeline is correct, he would have spent less than 12 years in prison.

If that be the case, and he gets the same again punishment again, he should be able to kill at least 3 more children before he goes to hell... of his own accord.

The point I am trying to make is that the judicial system should start maximizing the amount of time a person should do for a horrendous crime such as murder/child molestation/rape etc.

Once a killer completes his/her designated time in prison, rehabilitated or not, they are free to go.

If the maximum were raised to an appropriate 'REAL' life term, then it would then be up to the parole board to do there job, and deem if the person is in fact rehabilitated and not a threat to society.

I would be almost certain this guy, like many many others are being released due to mandatory release dates, free to commit even more heinous crimes when they get out.

I say give these people the appropriate time that warrants the crime with the option of them NEVER getting out of prison.
Then the jonas is on the people that let him out, directly, and not the 100+ people involved in the trial, sentencing, and all else that is involved with a criminal trial. Too many people to blame, no one to be held accountable, not even the criminal.

Perhaps if the Judicial system focused more on human life than that of lost revenues due to drugs and drug possession (not condoning drug use/sale-just and example) more children would be alive today.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by malganis
Sure, execute him today. But all of you saying you'd want to brutally torture him to death... what then makes you different to him?

The difference is he is guilty as hell. He is a coward, a pedophile, child killer.

Me?, I just want to take his eyes out and smack him with a tire iron everyday for the rest of his life. He has no pity from me and deserves nothing, "NOTHING" from anyone but pain & suffering.

But I won't be able to do that so let the justice system hand down the verdict and sentencing. I hope he gets the death penalty because he lost all his life points when he touched the children.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solarskye

Originally posted by malganis

Me?, I just want to take his eyes out and smack him with a tire iron everyday for the rest of his life. He has no pity from me and deserves nothing, "NOTHING" from anyone but pain & suffering.

Yeah do that to enough people and I assure you that you won't come out of it a 'good person'. You wouldn't even recognise yourself.

Fighting sadism with more sadism will just breed even more sadism, is that where you want society to go?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
One needs to question why it is that the judicial system the world over is so pathetically generous towards paedophiles. Why is it that so many people in powerful positions seem to be into child sexual/mental abuse. Is it that the powers behind the shadows select these asses to do their bidding, knowing that they can let the cat out of the bag if the asses don't comply....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join