It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killer taped boys torture prosecuter says

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Killer taped boys torture prosecuter says

www.cnn.com

Duncan pleaded guilty last year to 10 federal charges in the kidnapping of two siblings, ages 8 and 9, and the murder of the older child. The jury will determine whether he should serve life in prison or be executed.

Moss told jurors they'd have to watch video footage of the sexual torture of 9-year-old Dylan Groene, filmed shortly before Duncan killed him.

Duncan forced 8-year-old Shasta Groene, the sole survivor, to watch the video. He also made her watch as he killed her brother, jurors were told.

Duncan, who is representing himself, told the jury Wednesday that most of what Moss said was fair and accurate "up to the point of what occurred at the campground."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is just too awful for words.

I'm completely aghast.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Of all the atrocities in the world, those against children are the vilest.

I can't bring myself to even contemplate the horror and the agony of these poor children. What little consolation they had in at least being together was even used against them. She will suffer forever what he has done to them. I only pray the boy was in a state of shock and therefore somehow (at least minimally) protected from the pain of his execution.

What the hell is wrong with some people's minds that they are compelled to do such things? How 'broken' can a person's brain be?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
What the hell is wrong with some people's minds that they are compelled to do such things? How 'broken' can a person's brain be?

Given the ultra-atrocity his has commited, somebody needs to open his skull and take a good look, to give you a precise answer. No surgical tools needed, crude implements will do.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can't imagine the trauma that this little girl has suffered or what her life will look like from now on. My prayers are with her.
When I saw the original article on the CNN site I actually jumped a little bit when I saw the perverts picture. I had a very definate physical reaction to the guy.
Perhaps he was born without a soul?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Maxmars

Given the ultra-atrocity his has commited, somebody needs to open his skull and take a good look, to give you a precise answer. No surgical tools needed, crude implements will do.

Given the nature of the offense, and guilt, I would not object. Vivisection, anyone?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I have one suggestion.

Employ me as the state tortorure, give me the stuff on my list, and come back in a week.

He'll be begging for death at the end of the week.

Tehrani skyhook, Mogadishu sandals, bamboo bed . . . . . dammit i'd keep him in a state of such terror and pain he will think the Devil himselfs come out to play.

His pic alone made me wish they'd let me have a one to one with him.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What makes humans act this way? I really want to know, considering GOD made all men in his own image... how does a human do this? What is the religous or scientific explanation for something like this?

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow! Humans are the cruelest animal on this earth.

I've seen animals do some crazy things but it's all out of survival, food and territory purposes. This man doesn't need a jury, he needs a firing squad. Actually he needs to be incinerated.

Please tell me how not owning a gun is the best policy when dealing with filth, sick, heartless criminals like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have three children. I try to be a decent and reasonable human being (at least most of the time). But if someone did this to two my children, that person had better pray that Satan himself got a hold of him before I did.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Dan Tanna,
I'm with you. This guy does not deserve a cushy cell or along time on death row. He needs a humongous dose of his own medicine. I don't give a rats ass how mentaly ill he is or care if someone else might have pity for him. He needs slow killin' in the most heinous way possible!!

Zindo

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think someone like this should be brutally tortured over a very long period of time before being finally executed, so that all who contemplate such acts will know that once they are caught, the horrors that lay ahead of them.

Death is too good for people like this.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
A lot of people will be screaming for the death penalty here.

I got a better suggestion: put him in prison for life. NO special protection from officers. NO isolated cells. Just him, and a prison full of pissed off cons.

Now THATS a true punishment.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

The perp looks so giddily happy, it is hateful!!
You can almost see a demon behind his sneering eyes!
Man!
Children are the closest things to angels that humans know.
Taping the torture?
This man COULD get saved(Before getting the lethal injection)and vomit at the thoughts of the disgusting, evil things he's done, but, there is still justice for all and is it justice that he sit in prison with that self-satisfied smile, eating food and going for a 'smoke'?
Let's pray for the family.(Especially the sister.)
The Dad looks like he could rip this guy's head off by looking at him!
Let justice be served!+

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

As a resident of the state of Idaho, it is my opinion that this evil piece of human garbage should be taken out to the desert and shot. He has already pled guilty to the charges and the current deliberation is a classic example of scum like this being coddled by the justice system. This phase of the trial is the sentencing phase and should be dispensed with post haste. Kill this peice of sh*t and save the taxpayers of Idaho and the Federal government some cash. He deserves nothing less. I for one, do not wish to pay for his continued existence.
DEATH, DEATH,DEATH FOR JOSEPH DUNCAN.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Wow, that's some sickness. At least he didn't eat the boy, I guess that's a positive. What to do with someone like that, jeez. I'd say locking him up in the least expensive way would be the best idea. We need a moon colony or something. Maybe we just hook up a huge rubber band and launch the criminals out of the atmosphere to the moon. That'd be cheap eh? Give 'em a backpack with a tent, some seeds, a handbook on how to pray for rain, and a spoon.

Good luck Captain!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mozzy
[mo
We have tons of desert here in Idaho, for about 10 bucks for gas and maybe a buck for a couple .45 Cor-Bons, It would cost the people of Idaho about 11 dollars and that would be the end of it. Let the coyotes have his corpse at least he would serve some good to something.
If you guys hadnt noticed we are sick of everything having to do with this scumbag.

[edit on 14-8-2008 by spookjr]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan Tanna

Employ me as the state tortorure, give me the stuff on my list, and come back in a week.

He'll be begging for death at the end of the week.

Tehrani skyhook, Mogadishu sandals, bamboo bed . . . . . dammit i'd keep him in a state of such terror and pain he will think the Devil himselfs come out to play.

He deserves his comeuppance no doubts about it but this ain't the 11th Century here.

Sure we'd all love him strung from the highest Oak and set alight, maybe drawn & quartered by why the hell do you think we established a Legal system in the first place?

I mean sheesh it's precisely this kind of thinking that encourages these despicable acts to occur.

People taking the law into their own hands and defying common morality because they think they're an exception.

So what if you torture this guy?

Is going to bring the kids back from the netherworld? Will it make their family happy again? Will it bring joy to their lives?

Really... just think some things through rationally before letting your emotion take over you completely.

[edit on 14/8/08 by The Godfather of Conspira]

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Hmmmmm.....has possibilities. I like it!!

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Well one thing is for sure.

We pretty much all agree on what the consequence should be.

It's good to see that so many of us which disagree on so many other things can at least find some common ground when it comes to caring for children.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join