It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The last one is that President Tyler was President in 1845 when Fl became a state.

"John Tyler died in 1862 and was buried in Richmond, pointedly ignored by the federal government as a sworn enemy of the U.S. He was 71 years and 295 days old." INTERESTING

The point to all of this, what at times seems to be nonsense, is that her facts are correct. It all ties together somehow, I am now going to the site she directed you to so I can figue out what that brings to the picture.

Somehow the words wish me luck keep coming to mind.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ok. Here we go again. I went through everything she has posted I can find. This is what I have done. I have put her life facts in chronological order. (no small feat) Everything I have looked at regarding her has been true so I am posting this as fact at this time. A lot of it I have looked up, it's right. I will add comments through out it. The last part will be things I think. I haven't even gone into the MKULTRA stuff yet. I was trying to get all of this to make sense so I could see the big picture. This may take more than 1 post:

Mrs. Deborah Song 4653 Barstow Blvd, Dallas, TX 75237 (as of 4-1-2005) By the way she signed up for her website on April Fools Day and if this is a joke I am so Pi**ed.

I looked through Intellus and found the following:

Deborah L. Song Age 56. She has lived in Dallas,Tx, Irving,Tx and Gardener,Ma, and Silver Springs,Md (this is important)
She has the following relatives linked to her through Intellus:
I.K. Song, Steven Song,Byong Dong Song, Cyong D. Song, Mee H. Song, Bang Hui Song, Jae Hong Song and Inko Song

There is also a Deborah L. Song who is 30 years old that lives in Ashburham, Ma. Her daughter was born in 1978 (will get to that later, so I think this is her.)She has some of the same named people attached to her as relatives, but not Deborah in their listings.

Now for her history:

Her great great grandfather was General Grenville Dodge. She states he left Vermont at the request of Abraham Lincoln to build the Union Pacific Railroad from Nebraska to Oregon.

Her paternal grandfather was the 9th of 12 children and drowned in the Mercer River when he was in his 40's. The Mercer River is in Northern California near Yosemite Natl. Park.
This is too early for an SSDI search, but newspaper archives may have something about this.

Her maternal grandfather drowned in the Hudson River when he was in his 40's. He was in WW1. He died in his 40s.

One of her grandfather's was named Alson J. Dodge, the other had a last name of McDonough. Let's assume her grandfather's were in their mid 20's when her father and mother were born, this puts the grandfather's birth somewhere around 1900, right time for WW1. If her father was in his mid 20's when she was born this puts his birth around 1927. Right timing for WW2.

She had an Uncle Mack who had an unexpected heart attack. Early in his career he was a coal miner. She states she co signed a loan for someone who is Korean and was told her uncle was killed in retaliation for this.

Before she was born her parents lived on Walter St. The closest Walter St. I can find to Dallas, (where Debbie grew up) is in Richland Hills, Tx. 76180

Her father was a second gunner in the US Navy in WWII.

Debbie was born on 2-3-1952. She states"Oprah Winfrey was born 735 days after me".So that's 2 years and 5 days earlier than Oprah. Oprah was born on 1-29-1954. This date also agrees with Intellus which says she is 56.

Debbie claims her mother was poisoned the day after she was born. She claims it was a slow death. From statements you will see further down I think she was older when her mother dies. According to her, she was told by her father " They tortured your mother with that disease." "It was murder"

Debbie had at least 3 siblings. She states she had a sister that was 4th in the birth order and that she had 2 accidents Debbie was blamed for.

Debbie is Catholic, and was educated in Catholic schools. (Will explain more later.)

Debbie grew up on Watervaliet Dr. in Dallas, Tx. She lists neighbors on the same street. The only one that caught my attention was Oswald. (Yes I know there is more than 1 Oswald.) This could be verified through a criss cross directory if anyone has access to the Dallas Library.

When Debbie was in the first grade, she was playing softball in Kiest Park and Sister Theresa made an impression on her. She asked her if she could give her a kiss. There are 2 Catholic schools near Kiest Park.

Debbie received a talent plaque in the Miss Dallas Pageant as a child.

Debbie was married 2 times so far. Her first marriage was in March of 1971. She claims she lost her virginity at Possum Kingdom Lake, which is a little west of Ft. Worth, Tx. on her wedding night This marriage was annuled. (sp?)

Her second marriage was on 7-12-1975 in South Korea. She says it was not recognized by the DOD, so they attempted to marry at the US Embassy in 7-11-1975 but had to wait until the 12th. She states her husband's name was/is In Kwon Song. She states he disappeared in Grand Prairie,TX a decade ago. She says"they took my husband by force in 1997."

Debbie states that her children (and her) stalkings started when her children were 11, 12, and 13. She says her daughter was born in 1978. Debbie would have been 26 when her daughter was born. She says her son Michael is the 3rd in birth order and her youngest child. So her stalking began around1991.

Debbie states that she arranged sponsorship for all of her in laws and contributed her income to them.

Debbie was in the military. She gives reference to the caliber of weapon she carried but I don't know much about guns and can't figure out the link to the reference.

Debbie states her pets were killed by those who stalk her.

She states her children, in laws and siblings were bribed.

Debbie states she was living in Maryland when her mother died. Go back to the top of the post to the Intellus report. She is listed as living in Silver Springs, Md. This is why I know this is the right person. She also states her mother died the day after her sister's birthday.

Debbie claims her family was stalked from the beginning.

She says Yong Im Kim used her to get to the US, and Myo Kim stalked her in 1996.

She says she is now out of contact with her children and family because "she can't live openly on the scene" like they do.

Claims the following family members were killed by MKULTRA:
Biggs of Ft. Worth. McDonough of Georgia, Brown in upstate NY, McDonough in NY (could this be the grandfather that drowned in the Hudson River?) and Ortiz in New Mexico.

So these are the facts she has chosen to share though the net. So far it all adds up. Next my thoughts on this information.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Cont'd from lat post:

PERSONAL OPINIONS: No basis in fact:

I don't think she is a Federally protected Witness,(which is what I thought at first) I think she is saying she has witnessed things.

She says call Pete Sessions about Debbie and gives his phone #. I may call on Monday. I have to think about it. I believe I will either hear a groan on the other line with "Not again" or they aren't going to tell me the truth anyway. If she does have this happening it may put her in harms way. So I would appreciate opinions on if I should do this or not.

She says" If you hear anything about Debbie and you didn't read it in the newspaper, report it to the FBI. Your opinion could get you in trouble"
I'm not brave enough to call the FBI.

"Stalking Debbie is a felony back to the Truman containment of disease policy" The only containment policy Truman had was against communism. She also says Truman did this to her family.

She says "Lincoln was assassinated. His VP was Irish. The VP's (I think) mother's maiden name is Debbie's mother's name. ( I am too tired to care about this right now)

She says "We wanted to observe them as a married couple and family. You screwed things up deliberately that's sabotage, not training"
Sounds like someone screwed up.

"We think it was Switzerland. It is also white looking from the sky" Is this a reference to" her way was white?"

She says "MKULTRA and echelon causes acute violent psychosis. Keeping him in Irving isn't going to make him better" Does she know someone else this happened to. Did things go wrong. Is this person extremely violent and uncontrollable ? Is it her husband? Is she referring to Medical City? Is this person bait?

The Wannsee Conference: This was a meeting of high ranking German officials to finalize the plan for Jewish extermination. What surprised me is that all of the people that were there died within 2 years. 1 died after a war crime trial, 2 died in battle (it says) and the rest died in accidents etc.

Now for the most mind blowing part of all to me: Last night my husband finally asked me what I was so obsessed over on the computer. I told him I had found a woman's website and either she was crazy or something had gone horribly wrong in her life.

My husband has been a R.N. for well over 20 years and spent 8 of those years in a forensic mental hospital setting. He knows crazy when he sees it. Any level of it he can recognize. So now I had his attention.

I also need to explain we are opposites attracting. He doesn't ever go to ATS, he humors me when I buy extra water to go to a surplus store. He really doesn't believe anything earth shattering will ever happen. I didn't mention ATS.

I had all of the tabs up from the 3 sites and he read it. As you know it takes a little bit to go through, so I was playing with the dogs. When he was done I asked him what he thought.

I have a new understanding of the statement "I was floored"

He said she is not crazy in any form. Forget all of the bible versus. She can quote book and verse but it has no meaning in this, She is trying to confuse you.

I asked why. I have never in 26 years of marriage EVER heard him use the next words out of his mouth.

He said" She is a plant"

I may have whiplash considering how hard I jerked my head in his direction. I said "excuse me?" You read this? How can you say that?

He said "She is fishing. She is either looking for a specific person or persons this has been done to"
Once again I said "WHAT?"

He said you have to look at what she isn't saying. The only time she gets passionate about this is when she is talking about historical events.

He said "She talks about her pets getting killed like she was saying I went to the store and bought eggs and bread"

He said "If I was snatched off the street or if you couldn't contact your family would you not tell everyone and beg for help?" I said not if they told me they would kill you if I talked. He told me if he was ever snatched and they said that to yell from the rooftops because he would rather be dead than what was probably planned for him"

He said, she gives no details of how any of this happened to her. Not one time is there a specific reference to how they did any of the things they did to her and there would be more than one for sure.

He said her history is probably mostly true yet vague enough not to trace to her directly and she knows what to say happened to her because she isn't on the receiving end but the other end of this.

Then I got to thinking. I never told him Ninth emailed her and she cc'd it to the DOJ. I also thought about her website registry from whois. At the very bottom is says "contact us at www.fbi.gov" I realize she could have pasted it, but if you had that many issues with the govt would you tell people to contact them about you? I would think you would take off the contact usand put "contact the fbi @ www.fbi.gov."

So was that a slip? There is an awful lot of us and we in there.

IF this had happened to me I also wouldn't trust anyone in the government and would not be cc'ing them or telling people to call them. Something isn't right but I don't know what that is.

So was that a slip? I don't know but I am looking at this in so many different ways I don't know what to think now. My husband is a smart man and a very astute judge of character not to mention has knowledge of the psyche, so at this time that's all I have to say.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This is bizarre. This is more than bizarre. I read through everything you posted the last 24 hours twice, in some instances 3 times. I already had a mental image of what Ms. Song was like, a slightly crazy, helpless lady who had terrible things done to her and not a soul to trust in the world. So I had been filtering all the information through that image. When your husbands take on it all was posted, my heart stopped momentarily. How far down the rabbit's hole do we wish to go seems to be an applicable phrase for the situation.

A few things I want to bring up. First, all the email addresses and phone numbers of those people she has in contact info are there for the public. The [email protected] receives a TON of mail. It is the contact email on the DOJ site. I would be more worried if it went to some other address not listed on the government sites. It is possible that the email filter automatically flags emails with certain word combinations to a different address upon arrival at the main address.

Second, what's with the lady passing out debbiewins.com business cards and standing on corners with a debbiewins.com sign around her neck, speaking [apparently] incoherently into a tape recorder? I wonder if we could obtain a picture of that lady?

Third, some things have been too obvious. Her address for instance, posted for the world to see. Would a paranoid person include real contact information for a whois search?

Fourth, and this could just be a coincidence, but I was thinking back to the email I sent her. Well, since then I have been receiving the occasional spam email getting into my inbox. I have never received spam that the gmail filters did not catch since I have had the account (years as I was a beta tester for gmail). I remember one specific email had a file attachment. I never open email attachments, and don't read emails from addresses I am unfamiliar with, so they all were trashed without a second thought. I wonder now if that attachment was infected with a keylogger, backdoor program.

Fifth, if this is "the other side," who would they need to fish out? Perhaps more importantly, why? Can we figure out the target audience by figuring out who would respond to a web page/writing like this? (And please don't say people like us, because that would be scary!) Also, if it is "the other side," wouldn't they already know the people if they were involved in some project gone awry? This person/people would have to be resourceful to stay under the radar in the US.

Just a few thoughts. Thank you for all your research seejane. One suggestion, if you decided to call any of the numbers about Ms. Song, do it from a pay phone or purchase a disposable cell and call away from your residence. I will post in the next 24 hours or so after I look into this new info.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hi ninth. What my husband thinks is that they are looking for a specific person or persons. Maybe they lost control of them. Maybe there is a flaw in the "programming they received' etc. He doesn't know anything about MKULTRA or mind control and wouldn't believe me if I tried to explain it, and I am tired of him looking at me like I fell out of a tree and landed on my head when I try to explain such things.

As for her address being on the web, if they are doing this to her, they know where she lives. IF she is on the other side, it may draw this person or persons to her/them with a paranoid middle of the night visit, believing she may have knowledge or can help them.

Maybe if they are looking for a specific person, they are hoping their family members may contact her and they may in turn become bait for whomever. I am reaching here, but you never know.

I think they could have unintended consequences. They may have lost control of someone or persons. Think about it for a minute, if I am insane either through natural genetics or through manipulation, and I don't know what I am going to be doing in the next 15 minutes nor do I think like most people due to mental illness, how are you going to correctly predict my next move ? You may be able to avoid them if you went off the grid so to speak.

I think that the part about "keeping him there wont make him better" is either referencing her husband or was thrown out as bait for whomever they may be looking for.

I just don't know what to think. I am not saying she isn't a victim of this, I haven't made up my mind yet. I would hate to dismiss this when she was truly a victim of this.

I don't know how to take this any further without something to go on. Hopefully the appt I have tomorrow may help.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by seejanerun]

[edit on 5-10-2008 by seejanerun]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I could try emailing her again and see if I can get another response, although I don't know exactly what I would say. I am truly surprised there isn't more on the web about her site if it has been up for 3 years now. Usually strange sites get the attention of blogs and forums and you would see what others have thought about it. I am actually surprised more people haven't shown interest in looking into this.

You have given me a ton of new stuff I have to process, I can't believe you put together so many pieces of the puzzle. I had hit a brick wall and was flirting with giving up on the whole thing. Now my inspiration has been rejuvenated.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

I just double checked the WhoIs information for debbiewins.com and it says, "I am a federal eyewitness." I could have sworn at one point it said federally protected witness, unless I am thinking of one of her writings.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I never saw federally PROTECTED. Just I am a federal witness. It may have been there. I was trying to wrap my head around what she was saying and didn't go to the whois for a couple of days after I found this post.

I was also thinking about her postings. The OP said they found her site 3 yrs ago, or that it had been up for 3 years.

One other thing. She may go around Dallas talking into a tape recorder and acting strangely but she has the ability to post coherently. Is this something like establishing relevance to her claims ? As in see me I am crazy, they did this to me, I have to be a bag lady? Her house value, or the house value in the neighborhood where her whois address is is 98,000. However that was almost 3 years ago she posted that address, if it is her address.

Is there anyone from Dallas that could find her and take picture for us? Or try to talk to her? Even a trip to the library to look at criss cross directories that list all peoples in a household would help. One sight that talks about where the person saw her on the street tells the street they saw her on. Any takers?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
"I could try emailing her again and see if I can get another response, although I don't know exactly what I would say."

If you do email her, tell her to come to ATS as she has become a subject of interest. Ask her to come and read the site and tell us how close we are.

One of 2 things will happen. She will come and freak out because she is paranoid, or she wont come.

If you do email her, please ask her not to forward it to govt officials. Explain most of us are more afraid of the govt. than the boogeyman.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

I will be honest, when I noticed that she had sent a copy to the DOJ my heart jumped and adrenaline started pumping. I was like, "what the heck did I just get myself into?" As of yet I have had no contact with any men in black, so I assume it was nothing important, but who knows for sure?

I will definitely ask her to join ATS, or at the very least visit the thread and give some input. In fact, I will send the email off tonight, and post it here.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Email has been sent off, nothing fancy, as I think she will be more likely to respond if I keep it short and to the point.

I have had help in looking into the information on your website. You and your website have become subjects of interest on a forum I frequent. You can view the thread at www.abovetopsecret.com...'. We would appreciate if you could come and tell us how close we are, perhaps correct us where we have been misguided.

If you choose to send a reply, I would prefer it not to be fowarded to government officials like the last email you sent (which included my original email as well). I do not trust the government or those associated with it for my well being. A slight misunderstanding in wordage could cause someone unnecessary harassment and stress.

Until we meet again

Obviously I will post if I receive any word from her.

And the reason I added the "until we meet again," line is because she had put it in the her email to me, maybe it is a code or something, I don't know.

[edit on 5-10-2008 by ninthaxis]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
That was a very well worded email . Hopefully she wont view it as threatening. I also hope she doesn't look at my posts and think I am against her because far from it I would never have invested this many hours in this if I wasn't truly concerned about her well being and suspicious of the govt.

I also just went back through this thread from beginning to end. I noticed she mentions she knew Paul Newman in echelon. Does that make sense? I never had the impression he was violent or mentally ill. Quite to the contrary actually. Isn't echelon a technique?

Mrs. Song if you do come to this site, please give us some guidance to how all of this happened to you and what happened. We are very interested in you and your story and truly wish you well.

Everything done in darkness will come out in the light of day. Maybe the way to hurt the people who did this is to publicly bring them out into the open. This is a great site to do that. If you look around you will see the attitudes of most people here are similar to yours.

Best of wishes.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Was reading the posts, sorry for my absence, her site is monitored like hell

everytimes i was reading her website, my "scanners" was showing me some

DOD ip adresses.and apparently looking for all in/out traffic

weird thing, it never did that before, please take it seriously.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just a point of interest for those of you who may not know, and something for you to consider:

Silver Spring, MD is about 43 miles from Fort Detrick in Frederick.

AKA the devils workshop. Just some little tidbit that may add to the confusion.

AB1

Ediot to note that it just happens to rest on Walter Martz road..., I forgot to mention that one too.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

What scanners do you use? Do you think that I should stop visiting her site for the time being then?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Wait a minute, if i remember , Debbie made allusions about Bruce Ivins

if i remember well, he was working at Fort Detrick , he died bcause he was suspected for being the sender of the anthrax letters......

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Can't say if she made reference to Ivins or not, but assuredly He WAS working within the scope of Biological assaults division at Ft Detrick.

Not to mention, birthplace of MKUltra

AB1

[edit on 6-10-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Only thing kind of similiar I could find off had was this:

May 2006-MKULTRA means MANFACTURING KILLERS utilizing lethal tradecraft (various forms of intrusive harassment, torture and misdirection) requiring assassination. Some of the most famous victims of this illegal penetration of their minds were (and sometimes still are): Sam Berkowitz, Timothy McVeigh, Yates, the Unibomber, Seung Cho, Manson, 911, Lee Harvey Oswald, Idi Amin, Dupont, Waco and Rodney King...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Yes, what scanners do you use, I was showing nnothing...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
um using a modifed version of DCS1000

oh yeah baby yeah its a one liner post

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join