It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hardcore Semi encrypted conspiracy site

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seejanerun

Ok people I am serious. I want answers and we are now going in circles.

Please be patient, i know its a bit difficult , but im doing , on my side, the technical part in matter of computing and actually , yes im dissecting the cookie i found . not a korean one, but the trajectorie of the cookie is leading on a Korean server, givingmore infos when i can, stay tuned

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ninthaxis

About the QE puzzle- I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, but could it mean quantum economics?
Quantum Economics

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
here are the screencaps for explanation

im not saying anything

Debbie

Korea

[edit on 7-10-2008 by OTTOKARMA]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OTTOKARMA

Lol, what could you possibly say, all it means is that debbiewins.com is hosted by a yahoo hosting server in california.

I'm pretty certain that's a dead end. Any entity at all from across the globe could well have created that site.

AB1

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I totaly agree with you, im not pulling any kind of conclusions, im working at the moment on the sided servers to pull informations.

at the moment, searching in that direction seem to be a goo idea , in my case

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I also had the debbiewins watchpost come up. So I went to google and searched and was relieved to see that the name of the nobodylikesonions forum of people harassing her was "The Debbiewins Watch-Post."

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by epiphonie1

I think it is more likely the Queen of England, since one of the lines says

LBJQE handpicked Dallas to punish JFK for choosing Debbie over echelon engineering.

This is from the September 25, 2008 version of her site which I have saved to my harddrive. It is no longer available on the web from what I can tell.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   

ah! ok. I was going on what I was reading earlier in the thread. I'm too paranoid to go check out her site myself. Thanks for the clarification!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis

I also had the debbiewins watchpost come up. So I went to google and searched and was relieved to see that the name of the nobodylikesonions forum of people harassing her was "The Debbiewins Watch-Post."

Thank God. After the Korean IPS coming up in my firewall blocked attempts I was starting to be concerned.

i knew there was a reason as the Google Bot uses words it has seen on the web associated with what you type in. Don't I feel foolish.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Very good! Every webpage is a thousand bites and 304 are always taken.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Well, it seems she has visited our growing thread, although I cannot tell if she's pissed or just using cryptic talking again. I sincerely hope I didn't irritate her. Well, here it is:

Okay, but do not insinuate in any way that I am mental. As you so mentioned in this email, it could lead to unwanted stress. However, in my case fortunately,, I am in a position to make known to government officials that I am being harassed or initmidated by Chicago's echelon in you. Cryptic fascism follows me everywhere and people think it's okay to talk in these ways, when it is not!

Yes, I sent it to him because of the above and you saying you were unable to figure out what I was trying to say. If your website is truly above "top secret" then you should have expected this search to be most fruitful. Not knowing about echelon and the MKULTRA program at this level is suspect.

Since being ostracized from normalcy, I have had to recognize all the different and petty ways Oprah Winfrey can get at me. Now if you want to continue, pose valid questions to me that are not vague and remember your choice of words are suspected of intimidation of a white female married to an oriental male since 1975.

Our weapon system is comprised of not only missles and bombs but also the lasers and echelon - a top secret communication system put in place by presidents for the cabinet level members. However, one such monster/a Democrat thought he could get more votes if he gave Ms. Winfrey, who uses her voice to sexually harass me, access to espionage (her being situated on the boob tube and all). The Republican ? in there now allowed this to continue and Ms. Winfrey is quite persuasive when it comes to extortion..

This one won't hurt you, if you're black and I'll know this by your writings. I've been terrorized by them since 1989, so it's been a long hall! And don't try any double agent stuff. Those people are there to protect us from terrorism, not used against a federal witness super deep in evidence!

Right, it is a communist overthrow, but they hide in fascisms so as not to be detected! We lost two space shuttles to their games and all this murdering of people is really wrong. That's all I will say now, because I can really get off on the bribery parts!!!"

After my first couple of read throughs, I haven't learned a damn thing. I don't think I am looking at this the right way.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Oh yeah, almost forget, just like the last email, she has updated her main site. See for yourself.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
As if the madness couldn't stop.

cc Dallas please
[email protected]

date Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 4:43 PM
subject Re: Right Track?
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Did you call the police on me? That will really cramp the style of ATS. Was that your plan? It's not against the law to use the word black in a sentence unless the blue beamers are in your head. Also, don't get to close to me. I am often hit with the lasers and I've had printer made signs since 2006.. Thanks!!!

Dunlap got it. I sent him something. Good luck! Oh and by the way, lawsuits abound for using names of glorius txrds in high places. There are other reasons. Yes, I'm a Jewish Christian which means I don't feel bad when I apply Scriptures to bleeding heart liberal antics and other losers looking for a good time at someone else's expense. No one is bigger than the FBI. UNtil we meat agin!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by ninthaxis]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
So instead of the government she sends it to the my next favorite people in the world, the police. The email [email protected] is the contact address for the Fraternal Order of Police.

I know absolutely nothing about this organization, having just read enough to make a post here. This is kind of creepy.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Well I got some of this. I am either decending into her realm or I am good.

She stated the shuttle accidents were deliberate. She made a reference to Columbia was laser goose in her other posts. Now there is a laser that upsets geese and they leave areas where it is used. Maybe that technology developed into a laser that can shoot down the shuttle ?

She has been to the site because she talks about what I said about Truman and his containment policy.

She says she is Jewish which is fine by me (they are God's chosen people) and the way she worded it confirms the bible quotes have nothing to do with the other things she is saying. I haven't been to the other link she sent yet, but I am happy I got part of it right!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hang on....

God's chosen people is what Lyndon Baines Johnson's father told HIM..hence LBJ's affinity for the Jewish people.

In fact he smuggled them in through cuba, central america, etc in his early years.

Couple that with her prior reference to LBJQE, and some pieces start falling into place....then again, maybe someone out here already has her figured out
.... ya never know

AB1

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by seejanerun
Well I got some of this. I am either decending into her realm or I am good.

She stated the shuttle accidents were deliberate. She made a reference to Columbia was laser goose in her other posts. Now there is a laser that upsets geese and they leave areas where it is used. Maybe that technology developed into a laser that can shoot down the shuttle ?

That actually seems logical. The US military has been working on laser missle defense technology, and what better to shoot something down, than something that can be pretty much invisible.

I've been reading this thread since I came across it on Sunday. And now I'm hooked into it and watching it for updates constantly. On one hand, I think this is a very smart individual who is playing with people. On the other hand, I wonder if this all means something.

I just want to say to those of you who are working on this. Be careful. If there is something to gain from this, it could put you and your families at risk. If you come across something that is proof of a conspiracy, either spread it wide and fast, or don't do it at all.

Good luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I never knew that about LBJ. That very well could fit into this whole thing. I would not be surprised if things have multiple levels of connections/meanings. None of this stuff is as random as I first thought.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

And, by the way, just to throw a little more fuel into the fire, Echelon, Second Echelon, Third Echelon are also shadow groups that operate by way of the NSA. Much like Delta "maybe they exist".

However, HER references all seem to lead back to internet services in one fashion or another.

"She" seems to be quite the internet "gal"

The "Echelon" SHE seems to be referencing is probably Echelon Consulting LLC in Chicago. They brand themselves as "Information Retrieval" services company.

To me, this whole thing stinks...

AB1

Edit to remove wrong references

[edit on 7-10-2008 by alphabetaone]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Alphabet 1 stinks how ? as in she is playing with us or what? Can you elaborate on the different types of Echelon? I am new to this and it will save me a lot of legwork and time. I have learned from the few posts you have posted to this.

She has invited us to ask her *carefully* worded questions. I had noted in an early post that she was either answering someone's questions or she was schizophrenic. I still do not believe she is mentally ill.

I also do not believe Oprah Winfrey is trying to harm her. She is referring to a connection between Obama and Winfrey. She also is stating that GW allows this extortion to continue.

"Blue beams in your head" She is referring us to Project Blue Beam. I really am going to be a conspiracy expert before I am done.

We need to sit down as a group and go over a list of carefully worded questions we can ask her. They have to be very specific and not able to be sidestepped. Hence my husband and his knowledge is going to get drug into this again. I am quickly using up my good graces with him after the computer incident and now asking him to help with this.

As for the update to her site, I am going to have to go back through that and research everything on it again.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join